>eyosongive.us
Megamind was a great movie edition

*appears behind you*

Purge the waifu posters.

It's a necessary cull.

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!
What are your Valentine's Day plans? Anyone getting the Xayah/Rakan skins or waiting on the fix for Xayah?

Post file names or else your main gets nerfed

waifus have always been an integral part of Veeky Forums you faggot

I want to fertilize this plant.

>2018
>maining a waifu over the best character in the game
Shiggy diggy

They dontgonna rework Xin more or his R is balanced naw and he is totally not broken?

How does Sona stop her massive tits from bouncing out of her top?

tightest waifu

You never know with the balance team. Last thing they said is they are happy with the way he is now but he is still slightly annoying to play against.

>tightposting
>2K18

Cuddlefugposting is the lewdposting of 2018, gramps

Xin is pretty balanced, useful in early, useless in mid-late.

>tfw this is my only Swain pic
plz help, i've been on a winstreak with him and i want to bask in the glory of noxus

you chose this path

>Want sweetheart Xayah
>Don't want to get a bunch of sissy Rakan's flirting with me every game
What do?

Stop fapping to 2d waifus.

Fugg 3d girls.

>it's caitlyn and her reaction is exasperation and something along the lines of "I knew something was up when you weren't wearing pants, Vi"

[shotgun sfx]

>ban rakan
>lock in xayah

Is it worth it to learn how to play Malzahar? I really like his design but when I read through his changelog it looks like he's received one nerf after the other. I'd rather not put too much time into learning how to play him if my only use is clicking R on an enemy every fight

is "yikes" and "inting" THE buzzwords of 2018?

I love exploding knees

>The feel when no cutie petite girlfriend

>Get an event bag from an orb
>Noxus Poppy, mad scientist Singed, bloodfury Renekton, eternal sword Yi and dunkmaster Darius

I'm a jungle/support main, but the universe is telling me I should be in the top lane, give me some tips.
Also, what do I keep and disenchant? Currently got 2570 orange essence.

"inting" has been used for a while but "yikes" definitely is

get one?

Fuck off, 3dpd

Why in the flying fuck Swain has literally a shotgun sound on his Q

i just love them

who comes up with this shit?

"yikes" is the most passive aggressive slur in lol history

it is like next level "same"

>imypling they aren't directly related

>lcs
>people keep banning galio
why?
i thought he was shit

She can levitate with sound waves smehow (????)

The same answer to why her boobs aren't saggy

The new mage items are gonna be good for Zyra. The new morellonomicon specially was almost made for simce it works against healers which were always her worst matchups.

>pick fill 4 times
>get autofilled as adc 3 times

???

xth for Vi ! the most powerful lez practitioner and advocate of hextech lez sex

>Ban Kha'zix every game
>Want to switch to banning Camille every game because she's broken and unfun for any lane
>if I do that Kha'zix will get through

There are not enough bans in this fucking game.

>no cute petite gf (male) to hold hands with in public and watch blush as other boys oggle her when she walks past them
damn

So we've had all these lore updates and it seems like some of them should have at least touched on Sonas lore but there has been nothing. Are they going to remove her from the game?

Let me know where all the qt plant girls are then.

Also Asuka worst Eva girl.

People finally realized adc is the cuck role.

>just went from 60% winrate to 50% winrate
Oh ok

There's nothing to learn. Spam your spells on the wave for FREE gold and R the enemy carry.

Hope the new ap item changes brings syndra/orianna/ahri back into meta. They're pretty bad right now. Sick of xerath and azir

>syndra/orianna/ahri back into meta

Having the same meta for 5 years straight is fucking infuriating

FIX TOP LANE

They already rewrote her lore you dumblerina. It barely changed at all but they did.

Syndra should benefit from the item changes, but probably not as much as I hope she does. Xerath/Ziggs/Lux are going to love new Luden's though, hope you are looking forward to them. Also Brand and Malz with the new Liandry's.

But I play them so it's nice

she(he) will look like a disaster past mid 20s

They need to change the ban system so people stop doubling up on bans. It's fucking stupid and pointless to increase the ban limit to 5 per team when people just double up on them anyway.

Is Hashinshin /ourguy/?
Everyone seems to take his autistic rant as truth.

I said gf, not wife.

I hope you Anons have a wonderful and swell day!

>You can still buy stuff when banned

oy vey, I expect nothing less

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>ADCs all suck dick
>they're so fucking useless, shit role always acting high and migty
>but when i lose its cause my adc sucks on such an important role
pick one nigger

He has a 4 incher so yeah, he's /lolg/'s guy

>more yurishit
Fuck off with your trash taste

his ult has a lot of value in pro play because of the high level of coordination

as soon as they catch the other team fucking up they can instantly pounce with literally all 5 people

maybe you can "convince" them to "re-review" your behavior ;)

>tristana varus ez tristana varus ez tristana varus ez

It was just shortened it isn't different at all.

IIIIIIGHT THROUGH THE COUNTERSTRIKE

>buff top lane wtf why isnt jax still in meta why cant i 1v100 this is fucking stupid people can beat me
>wtf tank items to good they dont let me steam roll everyone this game fucking sucks
>every role is so shit fuck supports and their shields fuck them thats stupid i should have a shield top lane

been watching qtpie all week and this is all I fucking see

The only thing they're going to bring into meta is support cancer rushing AP items

lets just leave kha as he is ECKSDEEDEEDEE

seriously fuck riot these fucking cocksuckers don't give 2 shits about solo q

>Now this gal is barely a gal at all
>She's a plant who hijacked a human being to prolong her life
>Zyra thorny vagyne hole ain't no place for no one to be sticking nothing into and licking
>She can stick her own piston up her own stamen
>And she does

Mac Harde

kek

He does one thing well, and gets upset that the one thing he does well doesn't work into all comps. What an idiot. And if you look at pro play, there are a lot of non-tanks getting top play.

He's so myopic in his view

Sona's on the tier 2 future VGUs list
Don't expect new lore for her or any skin above 975 RP

Ivern is a most gondola champion for me

>2018
>not hitting diamond 5
everyone can do it

>Rework Evelynn because getting assassinated out of stealth with no counterplay or windup isn't fun
>Kha exists

>reifags

the sad thing is they intentionally made the ban system as useless as it is so 14 year old yasuo mains don't quit the game because they don't get their champ

kha should be gutted though, and you know as well as I do the only reason they haven't done it yet is because they don't see him in lcs.

I want to smell Kled's furry armpits!

>Getting near higher MMR in aram because I've been spamming them
>4 man premade, all dark harvest, all duskblades, constantly spamming reddit-tier shit talk
>My team somehow all builds ninja tabi and we fuck them
>Premade goes from "le funny banter" to plain old buttmad

Almost like the game's had a ball-crushing meta that absolutely fucks non-optimal picks because map presence and push are so critically important to progress; not to mention picks that pull the highest damage over their competition will perform not just in lane but against dagrons and Barren Nassher too.

Did they ever fix the whole 'the game is now protect your ADC'? I left around May last year, just couldn't stand the way they were shoehorning new concepts for champs. Ornn? Your idea is a mobile item shop? Lord in Heaven.

I'd prefer to drop from plat to bronze than to play this braindead retarded anti-fun cancer champ

>ywn recharge your Star Guardian gf's magic energy sexually

It was fated to fail when they decided to go with simultaneous bans.

No but you could cum inside your irl gf instead.

Ah, yes, yes 1/7 Akali able to outsustain me just because she has a gunblade. Yeah, CertainyT will destroy another champion, am I right?

I’ll drop to bronze 5 before I even consider playing this piece of shit.

>And if you look at pro play, there are a lot of non-tanks getting top play.
Holy fuck this. Whenever I watch top streams and high level play I see maybe a tank support and a tank top/jg. It's always been like this. 1-2 tanks on a team so your team doesn't get anally raped by mid/adc.
Why the fuck does he even bitch about this? Does he not realize that scaling damage dealers will delete the fuck out your team if you have no tank or cc?
And tanks doing damage? They've always done damage. Especially junglers that do % HP damage. That's why they are tanks and in the jungle.

>tfw too much of a brainlet to play singed properly

Misato actually.

They really overdid the invisibility mechanics on him. Funny because the assassin's update was all about giving counterplay to every single aspect of the assassins' kit. Unsurprisingly, K6 also happened to be the only assassin that wasn't made useless.

About to lose my main whom I had since early Season 3 after a 40 hours long nonstop losing spree, give me some ideas to go out with a bang, make a mark with my name. Perma is on the way.

>A literal slut

Good choice but rei is still worst girl