XBY

yeah, i'm starting to get the feeling this is a scam now.
i'm gonna sell my holdings, recoup any losses.
i'd advise everyone else to do the same, but its your choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.1120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want cheap coins just say so

Just wait, i mean all coins are a startups right now, hold to it, cant yo any lower, wait two months, sheeple mean all of us Will return, and if its proven todo be a trust worth coin will sky fucking rocket, got nothing any more to loose

normally i'd agree with you, and i have stuck to this coin. i believe there is potential. but the whole story behind it is starting to get really dodgy. who is the dev? why haven't we seen anything but the PR shilling it?
i dunno man, its starting to smell a lot like POSW scam to me.

i'm actually tempted to dump $20 in to pretty much every "hype" coin and draw out in 2 months if none of them draw more than x3 investment.

definitely the most suspect coin on my books, but fuck it, it's cheap, which it wouldn't be if it were further along and proven noscam

The coin is so damn cheap and the idea as it's been proposed is so damn good that I'm willing to take a chance on it.

If you're buying these shitcoins to begin with it's probably because you want to gain more than if you were to bet on something a bit safer anyway.

why? I have a bit in it

how much in USD have you put down for it?

exactly, this is the high risk of high risk, real possibility of losing every penny, please bet accordingly

after posw I'm not falling for biz memes again.

maybe if I saw the comfy bearded face of the supposed Hungarian autistic programmer.....I'd feel at ease.

But this 'community' project promising 'revolutionary' technology is shrouded in secrecy

Their marketing guy exudes nothing but levelheadedness and honesty
youtube.com/watch?v=cN6vand5Dp4

yeah i had a good read of the thread in bitcointalk.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.1120

if anyone is hesitant i suggest a read. makes me feel somewhat more confident.

i do

everyone sell please.

kek i like this guy

>this deal is real buddy.

my moneys in good hands.

Guys sell your coins ASAP. They are anonymous and have terrible marketing so it must be a scam. SELL NOW ASAP. Get whatever you can, sell your holdings as fast as possible.

>wanting to buy this godcoin that much while being a poorfag
You're too obvious pajeet.

Xby is clearly a scam especially since they have terrible marketing, it's not like they want people buying the coin or anything. Sell your coins, xby has peaked so its time to sell.

Guys, seriously, sell. Sell! You got some profit so why risk it? Sell your coins and get whatever you can for them. Sell

One thing that for sure about a scamcoin is:

They put lots of effort in marketing, see onecoin.

Newfag being newfag I guess.

Might be a case of sarcasm on his part

>>> POTUS approved

When will they learn?