>Gwent Deck Tracker
gwentup.com

>Gwent Card Databases & Deck Lists
gwentdb.com/

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

Finally

lol

Reminder to report off-topic waifu posts from The Witcher 3.

yea it's time to leave wtc that place blows

do they delete those though

No, unless it's being used as an avatar.

>3 seperate generals
what the fuck are you doin witcher fags?

Witcherin'

Just like the Gwent playerbase is split between casual, ranked, and pro ladder despite being very small, this tiny shit general is also split up for no reason and also due to the fact that everybody hates each other. Whatever though.

lmfao

gwent only is comfy

lol

So is Shupe playable in factions other than ST or nah?

I tried shupe ng and shupe nr and they were pretty awful, shupe dagon is like tier 3 but it's playable

ST >>>> MO >>>> SK > NG >>>> NR for shupe

I'm pretty sure he ramped it up to try and drive a wedge

ye probably

Artposter per his admission tried to kill /wtc/ so Ciriposters acted in retaliation

>3 witcher related generals simultaneously
This is what happens when there is no leadership
We need a leader.
We need Radovid.

I mean whatever, gwt is going to get more traffic from the new game mode tomorrow so it should have its own general anyways for a bit, can merge again later if things quiet down

did swim talk about the gwt and wtc breakup yet

lol

top kek

lol

the problem is that gwt doesn't get many posts during american evenings/nights since the game population is mostly in europe and asia which is why it used to die in the first place

it worked though good for him

nothing gwent to talk now too

>cursed NR might be a good tier 2 deck

Somewhat surprising.

I mean the engine is great it's just that in a short round you get analed, usually you fix that by playing ciri nova or something but the deck cant handle it

Not really, you can still do some powerful plays or just not get stuck in a short round.

is it powerful enough to win a long round down a card

A long round? Yes, if you get a revenant engine going.

I have been trying to play mill and it really is so much harder now that avallach is doomed. I usually get people down to 1 or 0 cards but it doesnt have quite the push anymore to bring it to where you can keep drawing. I wonder if I am missing any mill tools. I dont think I am.

renew shillard is 1 less card than double avalac'h. Don't think avalac'h nerf completely kills mill.

mill is only going to be good if a hyperthin deck makes it to the top of the meta, which it could but right now its too open, general mill isn't good enough

I was using royal decree to get avalach now to make sure i forsure get it

Everything I face is a 26 card nova deck it seems

yea I mean ciri is like minimum 50% of the meta atm

You are posting in a false flag thread. The autist from /wtc/ wants the threads to be separate. Post in the real thread:

pretty sure a lot of people want it separate

bump

You can keep your image dump to yourself.

bump

lol