Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

LAUNCH TRAILER: youtube.com/watch?v=PKmGKuwd2WA

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 94 playable characters.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 is the pinnacle of musous.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=cK-Cgj2-gEI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f2TGsa1lw7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xLTwKwgpcqE
youtube.com/watch?v=h2C6UDOLHEU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y66Wu2ORgOA
youtube.com/watch?v=6J0Amb_iqRI
youtube.com/watch?v=qJPggw27YiI
youtube.com/watch?v=Utbs_LeJ-0s
youtube.com/watch?v=5W3Zm-ElZgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this the real thread?

3 hours until unlock

I have some pictures of a new character

So this time, Sima Shi's wound comes from rescuing Sima Zhao from Jiang Wei

Guy that only played like 40 hours of DW8 and really liked it before my PS3 died here, should I buy 9? I also enjoyed the One Piece and Gundam ones, but I'm not sold on the open world angle this one has.

youtube.com/watch?v=f2TGsa1lw7Q

Cai Wenji playing the banjo ft. Xin Xianying and Zhenji

I never thought I'd see those two together

The new combo system is a really big reason to increase AI aggression even more. It looks like a really good player would be able to juggle officers forever with the new system.

If you liked DW8 you should still enjoy this, at it's core it's the same shit. Has stories for every individual character instead of one big one for each kingdom this time.

same

youtube.com/watch?v=xLTwKwgpcqE

Cao Cao and Liu Bei speak about heroes

Can any nip speakers confirm if the VAs are the same?

How long are stories? With around 90 different characters I wouldn't expect much. Does it have other game modes or does they save those for the eventual expansions?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Thus far, yes. Only one I know is different is Sima Yi.

Gay.

Who could this lovely maiden be?

I guess it makes sense that she looks less and less like the SSX we know with every installment.

aha
it's the new character, Liu Shangxiang

Why is Cao Cao so evil in this, if only he was more like the 2010 Cao Cao. What a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=h2C6UDOLHEU

Zhurong, Bao and Yueying banter

Varies depending on the character apparently, and you can stop halfway through one to do others from the sounds of it.

>if only he was more like the 2010 Cao Cao.
But DW9's Cao Cao is pretty much a Mr.good guy compared to his 2010 Drama counterpart, user.

I couldn’t tell that was SSX from the screen at all. What’s with the light hair? I miss her old design.

So, SW5 with OPEN WARUDO soon I guess? 2 years?

They should make a better job as Japan is smaller than China and for other reasons as well

With her personality right now, looking like the old SSX would only deepen the wound.

She looks so different in DW9.

I'm very much in. Too bad SW gets fucked for budget compared to DW. As long as it's not another rehash of SW3's combat system, it should be fun.

I want to borrow your head, user
Would you lend it to me?

Any tl;dr guide for the combat system in 9?

Really I would a SSX girlfriend
Only devoted to me

They announced on Twitter back in December I think that they had already begun development of SW5, no idea how long the development cycle for these games are though

youtube.com/watch?v=Y66Wu2ORgOA
It just keeps getting better.

Thats her cuck while she gets ready for her bull Wenyuan.

hey you
yes you lingqifag
i've got something for you
youtube.com/watch?v=6J0Amb_iqRI

Jesus, naval battles look like absolute shit

>2:03

This general will be closed down by this time tomorrow. The biggest musou fan on the planet is giving this heaping piece of shit a 1/10.

>No more deep voice Deng Ai
>no more black Cao Ren
>Lu Meng sounds like Huang Gai
Urrrghhhh.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJPggw27YiI

Nanman theme

>baton apologist

youtube.com/watch?v=Utbs_LeJ-0s
Death of a Rapist

>21,787 views
Jesus.

ahhh so you still don't understand, do you?
Play the game yourself. Some guy's opinion is nothing. Play the game on chinese or japanese

Judging by this, the slutty dlc outfit that she's got is simply her undergarments.

Let's be real here. It may be shit, but it's not Warriors All-Stars shit.

At least these are funny/entertaining unlike that one where reality collapses in on itself and you can't see anything.

remember that time jim sterling gave hellblade a 1/10 because he THOUGHT he got stuck in it and then whined incessantly when people called him out on acting like a massive child

>shit
>9/10 steam reviews

>and then whined incessantly when people called him out on acting like a massive child
Classic Youtube videogame reviewer.

>steam reviews
>reviews in general
>indicative of anything other than what plebs like and dislike

filthy peasants, all of you

>Small roster
>No free mode
>Hallway maps
>Furry OCs
>Terrible story
It's shit. Don't trust steam reviews.

>DW8E and RoTK13 still full price
When are they gonna price drop, they've been out for 2 years now

just pirate it

> Warriors All-Stars shit

Only recent musou I haven't played. What was so shitty about it?

>Small roster

Small, but of the finest quality

I did the mocap for this

I doubt it but do you have the slightest shred of evidence

woah
woah

How can I make her my girlfriend?

And that's not showing some of the visual glitches the game suffers from. Prompts like leveling up, the finished mission prompt and seeing its affects, IE other missions levels dropping just refusing to pop up, to generic officers not having their names appear above their heads, the talking heads that appear on the left of the screen either not showing anyone or doing the same visual screw up as you see in image related.

this one... good...

only when it works

Hopefully patches fix it but I doubt it

>Hallway maps
>Terrible story
You talking about DW8?

I never got the shattered reality thing or any problems with prompts and such. There seems to be a huge problem with resource management, though. As in, sometimes it takes a while for the game to queue things up. Textures, the taking heads in the corner, updates to enemy morale based on objectives.... all that takes a while to actually load. I think the game's system are not really that bugged, but the game has a humongous problem with optimization.

I selective watch the 2010 Show, I just consider all the negative parts to be shu propaganda.

>Prompts like leveling up, the finished mission prompt and seeing its affects, IE other missions levels dropping just refusing to pop u
>the talking heads that appear on the left of the screen either not showing anyone

Those aren't glitches. The game just took longer to load the assets.

Why? You've gotta be a bit of an asshole to rule a country in times of war

Cao Cao was great, but he wasn't perfect. Despite the entirety being blown out of proportion over the years, he did massacre two cities.

>25 minutes

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has issues loading everything onto the map whenever you fast travel anywhere. Takes a solid 7+ seconds to watch every individual texture and bit of geometry slowly load in. Usually turning the switch off and on again fixes this for quite awhile though.

Same thing occurs here when it comes to turning on and off the system, but from what I've tested, using a character for a while in one go also keeps the issues around, but if you say, go load up the game world with another character in story/free mode that too does the trick.

Not too bad for a crossdresser

Didn't Guo Jia's seiyuu change too?

Didn't notice. But then again, didn't play him a lot in DW8. He does sound less faggy, though. Might be because he looks less faggy.

Why does DW always lack unit variety? Why does no Musou game have horse archers? When will they introduce a Mongol Warriors where horse archers just constantly circle you, pelting you with arrows forever?

Yes. He couldn't record due to some illness.

AI programming is too hard for them.

but they have horse archers in Bladestorm, and they're fucking annoying

Would you rather have:
A. More enemy variety
B. Grunt AI's combat prowess is at the peak of 9's skill ceiling

Unit variety isn't a priority for the devs it seems. I think the PS2 games might've actually had more unique enemy types than the current ones do. DW6 added some guys who fought barehanded as well IIRC which didn't stick around.

More enemy variety where they're powered up to DW3 Archers on Chaos difficulty

When you walk away

You find a feather.

PLEASE

OH GOSELYN

Hyrule Warriors had tons of units and entirely different types of captains commanding each kind.

SW has a good number of unit types, but DW is still basically just infantry and archers with some exotic one stage stuff thrown in.

Please no

DW and I guess Hokuto Musou are the only ones that have outright bad enemy variety really.

>Can't deal with archers with artillery for arms
Pathetic

cheers bro

Crank the speed to 1.25
youtube.com/watch?v=5W3Zm-ElZgo

Why the fuck isn't there more multiplayer options? Versus mode or two-player open world? Fucking hell Koei, you could have added cool shit.