Why don't you scam normies Veeky Forums?

you do realize its impossible to get rich without being a fraudster.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/XDA0032C-10-Pcs-10-Grams-Gold-Bar-Copper-Core-24K-GOLD-Plated-Without-Copy-or-Attrappe/32319802812.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iG8PcK4FZbQ
ebay.com/itm/Gold-bullion-10g-10-g-Feingold-Degussa-Gold-bar-999-9-/162489187858
deepdotweb.com/2017/05/03/two-us-teens-arrested-fake-gold-scam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same guy

I feel like this would get your teeth knocked in.

he has 6 pages full of this stuff. he apparently re packages them and sell for 100x more.

is this legal?

I guess id do this but is selling in person required?

Yes fraud is very legal

Whats cost price? Whats retail?

aliexpress.com/item/XDA0032C-10-Pcs-10-Grams-Gold-Bar-Copper-Core-24K-GOLD-Plated-Without-Copy-or-Attrappe/32319802812.html

Fuck if I know homie but should be tons

Should we do this?

I've sold blacklisted shit to normies and this seems like a step up from it.

I don't know how to. Please teach.

another victory for bitcoin over gold

the important thing is to appeal to eye. a norman is much more likely to fall your scam if you ship the fake gold in a nice box like the one in the ops pic.

PEOPLE BUYING THIS SHIT FOR 200?

I'm going to do this

I used to do this with magic cards. Buy fake mid-cost cards (anyone buying a card over $200 is going to get it verified as real) on aliexpress for ~$3 in bulk, and then resold anywhere from $20-$80 depending on the card. Never a single bad feedback. Mix in with real cards/products so it seems like an outlier if someone does call you out.

D E V I L I S H

this is chink tier
fuck anyone who has to do this for a dollar

If it would be real 24k 999 gold, it's around 400 USD, depends of the current market price.

what site is he selling this on ?

I don't understand. What is the scam? Is it fake gold?

>used to
Why not anymore?

Who are some potential people who would be looking to buy 10 grams of pure gold like nothing?

youtube.com/watch?v=iG8PcK4FZbQ

Would people like this hang themselves when they find out it's fake?

probably. and i bet his perth mints and maybe pamps are fake.

how would they ever find out without cutting it or scratching it.

when he tries to sell them to a reputable dealer?

shouldn't be a problem if he bought from a reputable dealer.

they always buy back what they sold.

>"Stay away from paper gold it's a scam!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHA, you can just hear the stupid in his voice.

because my core business will never be fraud, you utter criminal filth
I hope one day a customer of yours goes judge dredd on you, regardless of their naive stupidity

t. cuckold

Do you kiss Tyrone's taint with that mouth?

you'd know all about mingling with gay niggers faggots so you tell me

hahaahahaaha you fucked that r*dditor moralfag good

there are devices (like the sigma) that can scan it and say if it is real gold or not without tampering with it

Same guy soon
Hopefully

what are you implying you fat fuck?

>$20 gold bar
What do you think???

Which is more risky, fake money or fake gold?

fake money of course.

Where to buy fake gold in Europe?

doesn't work.

Does real money exist?

I'm saying straight out that anyone who scams people with fake gold bars should be killed by slow torture.

I have like seven Pamp bars and have been told that when I go to sell them I might not get as much money back because they will have to be tested because of all the fake Pamps circulating around.

good, i hope those bars are fake too, fuck you :)

What is basic measurement
>take "gold" bar
>submerge in water
>measure displacement
>place on scale
1 Oz (31.1g) of gold should displace a volume of 1.4 mL of fluid. If it doesn't, it's fake.

No cutting required. All you do is take it out of packaging, place on a scale, then put it in a volumetric flask and measure displacement.

where the hell do you see $20?

I've heard a lot of "gold" wedding rings don't really have the carrots

Nah, couldn't be b/c people who get married aren't stupid and gullible

Eat shit normalfag

>bitcoin exists
>still investing in geuld
Goldcucks are delusional. Its 2017 ffs. Barring a giant solar flare btc is here to stay

It's only real if you have faith in it

That'll find shitty fakes but it's perfectly possible to make a fake with the correct weight and displacement.

Well why would anyone care with magic cards, both are just pieces of cardboard with some print on em.

It's not, retard. Well unless you put platinum in it, which would actually be a good deal.

This sold for $388

REAL or FAKE?

ebay.com/itm/Gold-bullion-10g-10-g-Feingold-Degussa-Gold-bar-999-9-/162489187858

>his "gold" has a density of 21.214 g/cc

>What is Tungsten
>What is depleted uranium
>What is beryllium
They're all really close to gold in density. A simple flask probably doesn't have tbe resolution to detect a good fake. An ultrasonic profiler or bar strain gauge would non-destructively pick up the difference in ring and hardness respectively though.

where the fuck are you going to get depleted uranium from

Not as hard to get as you'd imagine, but it's less economical than just using tungsten.

>check eBay, probably tens of these bars sold daily in my country; price ranging from 30% to 90% of the actual gold value

They all have this fucking cheap looking wrap and yet they still sell.

They're also all listed as unverified, seller never claims the bar to actually be 999.9gold.

Can you really call this fraud?

Buyers actually leave positive feedback "sadly not real gold"

Also, this is what a real Degussa blister looks like

>Talking like that

We need to bring back chemical sterilization.

How do americans even get scammed with metal?
They have direct access to the world most trusted mints.

Honestly, just fear. I had one bad encounter trying to sell some cards in person (I usually sell on ebay). This was at the same time that I had to start buying from a new supplier, so I got freaked out about quality and never sold anything from the new supplier on ebay.

I might go and start selling again, since it was only 1 failure and in person. It's good for some pocket change.

If anyone wants to try their hand look up "black core magic" on aliexpress. You don't need to know anything about the game, just make sure you buy black core (others are shitty quality and obviously fake), sell the cards in plastic sleeves and at a reasonable price. If you put them in sleeves most people will never even touch the card.

Do you need to buy an ebay account with high feedback to sell it

I started with a brand new account. If you're new to eBay though they only let you list like 5 items or something for the first week.

Things that have real or perceived value are money if they're exchanged in return for goods or services. In a way, even monopoly money is real money, as you voluntarily exchange (even temporarily) for goods (porperties) and services (staying on another player's property)

>Law enforcement authorities in the US arrested two high school students who are suspected of taking part of a fake gold scam.
deepdotweb.com/2017/05/03/two-us-teens-arrested-fake-gold-scam/

you better stop now

literally any veteran metal buyer will take out of assay card, do a gravity test, and if still suspect...cut bar in half...still worth melt no matter how fugged it is

>what are spam rep bots
>what are multiple accounts

I just sent a message to 20 suppliers on ebay with a huge variety of sales looking for the best price, some users had 50k+ sales and others 500, guess what? They were the same chink.

tungsten + osmium both cheaper than gold easily accessible gives you golds exact density. not thecspeed of sound tho.

You might be able to do this in person, but NO way you can do it online. There are too many safeguards on sites like Ebay and Amazon, and people want to buy from trustworthy sellers, not some retard with 20 total feedback

Yo, this is actually dope, what do I buy tho?

Yeah but I feel like having high feedback would help

Anyway I'm gonna do this too

Why would anyone care with Picassos, they're just canvases with some paint on em

>Buyers actually leave positive feedback "sadly not real gold"

what the actual fuck? People in my neighborhood would literally kill someone over this

you do realize its so fucking easy scamming would-be fraudsters of their own money by never sending anything to them since they would never tell a soul that they were going to scam someone. There's a law of power somewhere for this

I'm taking the bait

"However, when Spano brought up his Reddit posts, the defendant admitted his part in his scam but saying that Knight was the mastermind."

This is why you don't use reddit kids.

bump

should i buy full sets or singles?

All I have to do to get rich is find a publicly traded MLM scheme, buy a put option, and then report them to the authorities and media? Isn't this like inside trading?

>dishwasher probably making around minimum wage hoarding as much gold as he can afford
literally why, make a real investment