Matador/Musk: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1201
Colony Wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds/Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica/Mia)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_(manhwa)
reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/7m0y2f/new_hook64_hack_hacking_abusing_reports/
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/new-hook64-hack/375441
youtube.com/watch?v=x12xWO33zuU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not waiting until we're at page 9 at least
>not updating the OP
retard

Nice argument.

Doomposters need to move on since they hate ToS and this general and don't play this game anymore.
In other words, fuckoff we're full.

Dead.
No new players.
Bots everywhere.
No relevant pvp.
No relevant pve.
Gameplay consists of idling and/or doing chores upon chores like it is your job.
0 difficulty.
Rehashed events every week.
Constant milking of whales through new and new gatchas without ever bothering to address the games issues.
Thread is so barren it might as well be called Mia + 2 other stockholm patients vs Doomposters general.

But user, it is somehow very important for these sad people to inform us that they are playing another shit game. Please press F for Respect for them.

thanks for the recap lol. see you next thread?

haha no the thread just started

haha ok, enjoy your doomposting lol. hope you trigger all the people still playing tree of shit, am i right lol hahah.

nono I need them to stay and spend half their day writing salty blogposts for the recommended daily dose of salt

You're right. I should prepare more BR Rabbit pasta to serve doomposters with good reverse trolling.

>doomposting and anti-doomposting (which I dub brrabbitposting) more entertaining than this game
lol

Can we just skip to Feb 20 already? I'll be finally able to enjoy Matador, Catalancer, Dragoon and Musk-chan doing her best. I'll also reset my Rogue Hakka to Falcon Hakka.

Don't post pictures of her! She is dead!

Hey, no bully

cute legs

Varenafaggot here, is comfy accepting refugees?

I don't want to merge with Klai, I like the cozyness of Orsha.

don't worry your account will be deleted without backup

Same. It's easier to hunt Field/World bosses and farming mats without having to fight with anyone on dead servers.

Is the blue-haired girl Orsha and she's about to get forcibly mouth-merged with blondie Klai-chan?

>girl
>Orsha
user please

I envy you. I wish Silute was dead to hunt WB like I used to do with my guildies until the september update.

so on a scale of one to destroyguild how badly will they fuck up this merge /tosg/?

probably like the merge in kr
fine

They only fuck up when no one's expecting it, but expect an extended maintenance.

What did she mean by this?

fucking niggerloving IMC sloots

BLACKED

fuck that thot
i'll root for Amy in the staffwar

IMAGINE

no niggersluts

I hope I wake up in Feb 20.
Good night~

goddammit orsha hogmas

>Still playing this semen slurping game

Why is Mia saying nigger so much
Did she get hit by the BBC

Huh? I'm not watching TV and especially not britishTV

No you're watching BLACKED.com instead

Ewww no, that looks very unpure and lewd and also disgusting. Not a site for pure maidens.

Anyway!
Are you going to play any dedablo this season?

Oh already over?

Probably only a few days for fast Journey.
Unless they add something new as surprise but guess they will not.

Is this MMO okay if I just want to Netflix and chill with dumb moe-obsessed anons and casually grind up to endgame then AFKing in town? I like the RO aesthetic/music and committing animal genocide through swaths of land.

>chill with dumb moe-obsessed anons
No one actually plays anymore except Mia
You chill with her I guess

Yes.
No.
Maybe

That's pretty much what everyone does.

Oh. Well that's okay I guess.
I'll look into how to build my old archer and hop back in.

but HM actually plays this game more hardcore than Mia from what I had seen

Hi HM~

can't wait to turn all my girls into brown skin girls with heart shape eyes

>but HM actually plays this game more hardcore
gross and rood

do any classes have short cooldown attacks, or enough buttons to have a full 30s rotation, even if some are just very long channeled attacks? it feels weird as hell having so few options after the initial burst

What's with that job quest difficulty for costume?

why is that gross and rood?

you mean like the cookie cutter zealot build?

>Mia on top
>/tosg/ on bottom

uhmm no

cool thanks user

Why didn't Tree of Savior catch on? I thought it was wildly hyped and everyone wanted to play the new Ragnarok? Doesn't it deliver on that promise? Isn't there an expansive world with exploration and MVP hunting, WoE, labyrinth dungeons and hectic maps you could get endlessly lost in, a world so big simply going from town to town the first time is a day long adventure where each city has its own businesses and locals?

I thought the popo would be HM since she always want one to play with her kitty and Mia be the bottem because she likes to be ride like in the new meme anime

casuals cried way too much and the game's engine is really bad

>new Ragnarok
ToS was linear as fuck on release literally forcing you to follow the main quest line to level.
All worldbosses are HP sponges with almost no interesting mechanics
GvG had terrible fps, and got removed long time ago, and still hasnt been readded.
The world of ToS is boring as fuck, with mobs that are all equally boring and unrewarding questing/leveling.

it's because TOS don't have an anime or manga yet. Seriously all KIM has to do to make it rain is just start some edgy looking manga like from RO to get the ball rolling, I mean he does have the same artist on his team right now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ragnarok_(manhwa)

The linearity did it for me. Playing on release and at some point I realized I was just following a questline to endgame with no variation or incentive to deviate or experiment.

The game itself isn't bad and had potential.
It was mostly just IMC doing retarded things, like removing all cosmetics and stuffing them inside gacha cubes.
Leaving bots untouched for months.
Allowing necrofarming to continue for what, a year?
Having endgame that revolved around doing the same instance every day for 10 years. ( or just necro farming and buying it)
And more recently layering rng on top of rng
They have also been really slow fixing critical bugs leaving them untouched for months at a time like the one where your character would freeze when you entered a cutscene if you were in a party with a friend, that was a classic and made most of my friends quit back then.
IMC pretty much fucked it at every turn.

Something tells me this isn't a serious question, but I-
>This post has shut down due to a VGA error.

My point of view as someone that expected it to be the new Ragnarok and got dissapointed.

Linear quest themepark: the reason I'm not into mmorpgs anymore.
exp penality: literally kills the fun of fighting anything with more level than you.
Almost no character costumization.

All of that leads to: no chance to freely explore the world, experiment and socialize. Everyone is forcerd to look the same and do the same tasks over and over. Not too different from a dead server full of bots.

DAILY REMINDER that Mia is a forum shitter who lurks by the name of "Hmmmm" a stolen /tosg/ meme. The attention whore retard spams the kTOS thread with shitty webm's for attention, and actually wastes money on GACHA balls to shill the games fucking butt ugly outfits. Their main defense for playing is the game is to shit post on /tosg/ with the other 2 Stockholm Syndrome beta orbiters from the Discord. They also recruit people from reddit and forums to their /tosg/ guilds.

DAILY REMINDER that LunarBunny is a /tosg/ lurker and also a subreddit moderator. BRbunny spams this general daily in a desperate attempt to keep it alive. He also is involved in hiding evidence of cheaters in this game. Here's an example of a reddit post just disappearing and being deleted:

reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/7m0y2f/new_hook64_hack_hacking_abusing_reports/

Not only were comments deleted by their moderators, they contacted the IMC forum moderators and had the original topic also removed.

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/new-hook64-hack/375441

All of this swept under the rug to cover up the fact that cheaters are still rampant and cannot be stopped. What a fucking joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=x12xWO33zuU&feature=youtu.be

Exploits still exist to make easy +16 weapons with no potential loss. Bot programs still work. Hook64 still works. Necrobotting is still allowed if you're a person in a guild. Reminder that most Necrobots who spent time in the prison maps earned over 300 billion silver in just a few months. 30 million per day. This game is dead. Server merges are coming but it's too late to mean anything. Pay to win gacha updates and the closest time iTOS will get. iTOS is nothing but a quick cash grab for the company.

who care

Mostly true but I don't think Mia buys Gacha
Just buys all the costumes off the market, and uses the added to preview them in webms.

the game was decent, the player base was the cancer and we all know this is true

>Why didn't Tree of Savior catch on?
It had a good launch in that there was plenty of hype and interest on Steam, but the servers literally exploded under the load. You had 10,000 people per server trying to enjoy the game and every map was crashing. The company underestimated and underbudgeted the servers and it was a catastrophe. Most people quit the game in less than a month. European servers weren't even planned and people left in droves. IMCs shitty game client broke multiple times and bugs were everywhere.

>I thought it was wildly hyped and everyone wanted to play the new Ragnarok?
True and it failed. It failed massively. The first 6 months the company didn't do anything to try and fix the issues. For the longest of time they simply tried to milk more money out of the players and implement nothing. A whole year would go by with 0 content updates.

>Doesn't it deliver on that promise?
No. It was quickly obvious the game came nowhere near the levels of RO. It didn't have the class diversity people thought it had and most builds people dreamed of having during beta were utterly useless in the final game. With no way of resetting your character, most people just quit while a vocal minority on the forums cheered for no rank reset.

>Isn't there an expansive world with exploration
No exploration. Maps are tiny and connected in a grid. There's no reason to explore at all. 99% of the maps in the game contain no reason to be in them. No unique drops or interesting mechanics. Just quests and move on. For example you can't spend time on a map full of Dark monsters and get perhaps a unique hat / dark element gear / weapon. It's just "a piece of cloth" that isn't used for anything but a pokedex type collection gimmick.

>MVP hunting
Whale only activity where you bash your head on the keyboard for 2 hours trying to kill a monster with 30 billion health only to receive a cube that has 1% chance of giving you the thing you need and only top DPS groups get it

1/2

>WoE
Guild vs Guild was completely broken and gave out TP (real life cash currency) rewards. This lead to people abusing the system and top guilds would make fake guilds that forfeited matches so they would stay in the top. It was heavily abused and IMC was forced to remove Guild vs Guild. Declaring wars to turn safe maps into PK fests was also removed because it lead to griefing low level recruits.

>labyrinth dungeons and hectic maps you could get endlessly lost in
Every maps is a corridoor. Every. Single. Map. Even dungeons are nothing but an endless corridor. Earth tower is just the same round map repeated forever.

>a world so big simply going from town to town
There is only two towns, Orsha and Klaipeda and a Fedimian slum that some people make base in. Small uninteresting maps that fit in your screen. The rework to Klaipeda didn't do anything to spice up the place except add a shitty fishing mechanic that is just "waste your time for no rewards".

The game is dead and buried. Only desperate faggots still linger in this shit hole of a game and lie to themselves that their entertainment comes from being AFK in town or "chatting with friends", which is an activity they could do anywhere in any other game that wasn't as dead as this.

2/2

so much effortpost for someone who doesnt play a dead game

thanks for the review, desperate faggot who still lingers in this thread.

>A whole year would go by with 0 content updates.
The first content update was in July and the game came out in late March. Rank 8 was in October, less than 7 months after release. The first few months were full of failed attempts at bugfixing and so little milking they didn't even have the cash shop ready for the free to play release.

The early game basically required going through most of the maps and gave exp rewards for exploring them on top of all the gimmicks and hidden things scattered around. I did get unique stuff and there were loads of equipment recipes from specific places. The game was pretty good for exploration, but once you've explored everything you're done, and IMC gave up on it later when they switched to gacha and changed the leveling process.

Most early world bosses were rushes to find the boss first before other whales annihilated it. The only time it took 2 hours was if you were going after an uncontested demon lord. However, the early world boss system was shit because it put players in conflict all the time and everyone was always pissed off at everyone else.

Neutrality was actually added because korean players were a bunch of retards who expected their towers to be perfectly safe right next to dungeon entrances. There wasn't enough domestic demand for guild wars so IMC just gave up and took the easiest way out instead of fixing all the flaws, which would take time and effort.

GBL was indeed broken in design and exploited to hell, but it was also a 0.5fps crashfest. Every attempt at massively multiplayer gameplay was unplayable so they had to give up and stick to small groups and soloing.

But none of that could've saved the game because this part is so true:
>IMCs shitty game client broke multiple times and bugs were everywhere.

i-i don't want to quit this game
it's too qt

Get out now it will be less painful the less you have to lose

what'd they mean by this

the fuck i am reading?

>selling or attempt to sell
Reminder that buying is not illegal.

>tfw in sweden selling sex is legal, but buying isn't
>tfw sweden is whoretarian state

It's like that everywhere and in the US police officers will even pose as prostitutes, god forbid we hold women accountable for anything.

Nah, in south europe prostitution is still a crime.
It's not prosecuted though, like smoking weed.

But that's because most likely prostitution in general, as both selling and buying sex is illegal. Sweden specifically has in its laws specified that selling side of the prostitution is legal, but buying isn't.

Shoult RMT be punished on both sellers and buyers?

>lots of cool monster gems for my skills
>good gloves and boots only have one slot

lmao

triggered autists btfo by their game being called out the shit that it is
rofl

does the corpse tower -> attribute skeletons still works to bypass the anti-afk method?

No, it was fixed last week after a lot of outrage and posts about the game being dead because both the gay community and the game's developers really care about the economy. There are absolutely no whale soyboys playing necro.

>You will never get to bully cucks into leaving their guild after killing their afk necros
I should probably put a bait tower somewhere

>wake up
>look at the calendar
>it isn't Feb 20 yet
FUCK

>wake up
>-196.8
>log out

>wake up
>shit post on /tosg/
>go play a decent game

are you me? Feels great playing a non shit game