/vn/ - Chaotic Child Edition

Visual Novel General #1864

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v16560#main
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does Renna's route have any NTR pregnancy scenes?

bestimouto.jpg

Thank you for not making a ritualpost OP

How do I get girls like Renna irl?

How many minutes again?

Name a more relatable vn protagonist

I'm nuclear
I'm wild

quof pls hurry i have the game already

His face is too smug.

Why does Hiroshi look like such a 12 year old faggot?

minutes for what

Same. Can't wait.

For that

The MG survey results

Any visual novels with really shitty events in the way of romance?
Like Usami's route in G-Senjou no Maou

I dont think he actually will. I expect it to be one of those "wah im tired, and im over it" things

they're all for thighjob

Remember to never break Ai's heart

I love lolis

She deserved it

Fuck off cakeboi

Is she saying a house could use it? Or I used it at home

b-but he seemed so healthy and enthusiastic!

but whats the point to reading this trash

I love Suzu!

Suki... Suki...

I have faith in him. I'm too dumb to learn Nipponese, so I put my faith in him. It's all I can do.

To midnight.

To kill

Do you love your sisters user?

Haro said in the VNTS thread that she still has to go through the survey data.

Somewhere between five and ten.

How can I love someone that I never met?

Subi... Plblbliiiii.....

Kys

That translates to "I still have to filter all Veeky Forums users."

My whole family hates me, and I hate them too

I wish I was a loli

of course, I kms all the time

That's quite easy, just ignore everyone who voted for Onii kiss and Sister Scheme 2.

>Sister Scheme 2
That's good

What is the best bro-mance in a VN?

Gakuto and Moro.

>sister scheme 2
Not bad actually.

You and I, my good man.

A-anyone?

I've given them my shekels before though, and I voted for those. They can even corroborate it with the email I gave them.

The art is really good actually. What the hell, making an overweight sis appear attractive? Impressive.

Ino is great.

I did the same, really nice to see imouto and nee-san lovers working together, hopefully they at least try to get one of them. Would unironically buy both of them like I did ImoPara 2.

I'm pretty sure MG has accepted we want to bang our imaginary sisters already, so OniKissu and Sister Scheme are actual contenders.

INO's art is some of the best out there. The line art and the way this artist draws bodies is very clean and nice.

O-Oh shit
Nah. Worst case scenario is it just taking an obnoxiously long time to finish due to working on other things. I'm pretty far into it and I'm still enthusiastic, as opposed to LxC1 where within 500 lines I started to seriously regret my decision. Well, worst case scenario is infinite programming issue works, but I'm pretending that's not a possibility at all.

We need that Doctor West CG edited to be Imoutobros and Neesanbros.
Both sisters look great, but god damn the thick one makes things to my dick.

I didn't even bother to vote since there aren't any games I want translated that haven't been picked up already.

I don't even remember what I put on the survey

I just finished Chiho route in PE and I don't want to do other heroine routes, because she's too cute.
Should I invest in other route anyways?

Ritsuko.

all PE's were great.

My only complain is that INO is taking forever to release Otome Function. It's been 10 years now I think.

>Otome Function
I lost all hope a while ago. It looked too good to be true.

trap route Moro when

Is CC the only currently translated Purplesoft work out? I know Hapymaher is coming soon.

Now I just have to hope all those other Hibiki games get licensed.

I love Midori and I want to die

Me too, user.

eh she's really sweet I should keep playing more of her route tonight

>I've given them my shekels before though
Come on don't bullshit me

are there VN where i can fuck milf and her daughteru at same time?

That's not possible unless you're into snuff.

Sansha Mendan

Yes.

>exclusively targeting 12 yearold "French" girls
someone go tell Pulltop to stop butchering their games with out of the blue all ages version for a non-existent demographic.

vndb.org/v16560#main

Any moment now.

I wouldn't mind selling out with LxC2 but I will decline to work on any other Hibiki games even if they get licensed. I'm still mad that they didn't have insider write for any other Cation game, and that they put a cheapo artist on Purely Cation. Hibiki really peaked with LxC2.

why wouldn't it be
thanks

I'm already prepared for them to announce the usual cucky edgy indie tier shit from no name companies that no one voted for.

I know, bro. Fuwanovel's working on a restoration but it'll take a long while.

Why would I lie in an anonymous underwater socket puppetry Mongolian imageboard?

I'm out of the loop is something supposed to be happening?

They seem to be doing smaller games now and with their best/regular artist again so at least they're not dead yet.

Mangagamer's yearly survey results should be coming out tonight.

>the only english screenshot is of the fandisc bait sensei
くそぉぉぉぉぉぉ

>I know, bro. Fuwanovel's working on a restoration but it'll take a long while.
I've long since moved on from the IMHHW disaster, I got no qualms with all ages provided that we get a patch for the h-stuff.

I meant they're also doing something for Miagete Goran.

KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It doesn't matter because you won't be getting translated H-scenes of any of the characters anyway.

>Fuwashits
I'll keep my expectations grounded

we need /ourguys/, MG in /vn/'s case to come and show the shits at Moenovel that no 12 yearold French girl reads moege.

Having two languages displayed at the same time looks like a good tool for learning the language.

why are you reading this

Shame the VN is mediocre at best.

This is actually the main reason why. I wish more VNs did this. It sure as hell ain't because it's any good!

I'm gonna play Persona 5 for the 6th time, hope SP releases Koikuma by the time I finish

RIVERS IN THE DESERT