Alright this isn't funny what the fuck is happening and when is it going to stop?

alright this isn't funny what the fuck is happening and when is it going to stop?

REEEEEEEEE

Alt money flowing back into BTC.

Then BTC will eventually stabilize/correct and alts will pump again.

If you didn't make some kind of gains in the past week you fucked up.

i am loosing my moneys. portfolio already down by 18%

>buy alt
>wait for pump
>sell alt
>buy BTC

Is this so hard?

>meanwhile, waves continues to rise and briefly touched $0.9 today

Wew lad

How long do you think we'll have to wait for this to be really profitable? I have about 1k in ETH and 500 in XRP, waiting to be turned into BTC since I didn't get in before like an idiot.

Hah! Poloniex down again guys...

FUCK polo FUCK kraken and every other one of these shit exchanges

coinbase the GOAT

this happened many times ago. it goes in cycles. bitcoin is going to rally extremely hard now, alts are guna get a beating.

Can't margin trade on Coinbase unless you're a literal millionaire.

tfw you bought your whole stack last summer so you can just sit back and relax

feels comfy desu

when should we dip back into alts?

240 btc going in in ripple

Polo hacked

don't expect price to go up after
, btc safe heaven for a while, consider selling alts for a solid btc position if u have to cut a single digit loss..

have fun with those rape fees

t. gemini master race

Stellar BTFO lmao

I dont even know what's going on right now

deposit $ / € wallet bank wire, pay your 1.5% fee, done.
never EVER buy with debit/cc on coinbase EVER

>not selling alts for bitcoin
It's like you want to stay poor. It's a reason they're called alts.

It's all over

Crypto was fun while it lasted

Fiat won

Give it a week I reckon. Then pick stuff that didnt really move this time round and prepare to hold.

fuck the market is in total chaos right now
do i buy bitcoin? do i buy the dip? do i cash out? someone give me an answer damn it!

So fucking sad I didnt sell Ripple to buy the dip :(
But who the fuck knew?

Im a getting crushed!

C R U S H E D
R
U
S
h
E
D

Only thing left to do is see if i get liquidated over the next 24hrs

Just a ddos

What are you talking about, bitcoin(main cryptocurrency) is going up.

why would you ever want to cash out?
buy btc (like right now don't even reply to this)
wait for 1800 wall to be broken (30min - 1hr???),sell, buy after the small dip
profit

fuck i need to sleep

if i wake up and see ETH sub 75 and LTC sub 22 i might gas myself

Ethereum is the main cryptocurrency

Buy bitcoin and hold. We have told you this for the last 2 years. Don't listen to the altcoin shills.

I cashed my alts into tether yesterday, then got greedy and dropped 20% back in for another round..... safe to say that money isn't coming back for a while

Buttcoin is about to dominate

This.

>doesn't let you sell
Why come?

The idea of ethereum came about because of bitcoin. Surely you can shill better than that, it's like you're not even trying.

ETH is in a massive bubble right now and it's dangerous for someone to not be willing to admit that to themselves

>tfw saw ETH at 1$ back in the days
>tfw kicked myself in the ass when it went to 20$
>mfw I see this thread

I think imma just off myself senpai desu

Also I'd like to take the time to point out that my ID succinctly describes the alt coin market reaction right now

I hold BTC which is the only thing saving my dumb ass at the moment. Took long positions in ETH and LTC after the dump this morning. Did not expect such a massive second round desu. Thankfully i dont fully leverage myself so i still have breathing room even now but, if there's a 3rd round then Im fucked.

But i don't buy the BTC excuse. This is 100% coordinated manipulation to cause panic with the ddos, smash stop losses and force liquidations. BTC is only up 5% last 24hrs and only 1700 worth of buy orders.

It's kind of impressive. Whish i had 10's millions of dollars to completely fuck people and get uber rich.

>you'd best start believin in market bubbles, user
>yer in one

Muahahaha

jfc it's a fucking bloodbath

these markets are a lot more volatile than stocks. You have to expect big swings. Take some profits if you want but don't panic

you mean ETH LTC XRP STR XEM
God Lord that shitfuck called STEEM, I mean what the fuck is that edgy kikebook revshare scam

put everything on xlm

Fair call, everything is in a massive bubble

...*was* in a massive bubble

do any of you guys trade memecoins with leverage?

i noticed that poloniex allows it, do many other exchanges have the option of margin trading?

Is there a way to close margin orders on Polo automatically at a certain price?

What noob didnt realize is when BTC goes up, yes alts will take a hit and will have a drop in price.

But, that BTC money will eventually come to altcoin and the price will back up again. Always.

Who /only has BTC/ here?
Feels comfy don't it?

Not gonna lie former altcoiner here. It's hilarious watching altcoin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let altcoins get 50% market share.

doge coin 4 lyf

It really hammers the "whale" concept home doesn't it. Us little fishes can really only pile up some coins and wait for some massive force who doesn't even know we exist to pump up the value for their own gain. Now one of my main factors when deciding which shitcoin to take a swing on is "which one of these coins hasn't been deliberately and obviously fucked with for a wee while?"

Yeah I'm not gonna panic and liquidate like some of these idiots are. I'll just hodl my positions and wait it out.

b i t t r e x

alt / buy price?
in for a kek

I have no idea why people still put their money into the transparent scam that is Poloniex.

This. A lot of people will be cashing out of bitcoin while the price is high. And if they want to stay in the game, they're going to diversify straight into altcoins

Comfy as fuck, my man. I dabbled in altcoins a bit back in 2013. Then I grew up and realised that you might as well just hold bitcoin. You may lose out on some short term profits, but in the long run you will do pretty good. Also much safer.

I shifted my position from 20/80 BTC/ETH to the reverse. 80BTC/20ETH

Just before the dip.

I'm no expert but the numbers don't quite add up here

is it just me or is polo down again?

Percentages I'd say

It's a pretty comfy site when it's working.

Americans are in for a treat in 5 hours, lmfao

if women are so powerful in business why do you need a campaign to convince people of it. fucking lol. they just whine until we give them CEO positions.

A lot of cunts going ham at polo for liquidating their margin accounts during the DDoS

Oh man, the rage. So SO many positions would have been closed out.

Some fuck with open shorts is going to wake up and cream himself.

Not sure how that works. My account once fell to 7% and i didn't get liquidated.

>implying I went to sleep.

I sleep when the market does.

Too bad anyone with shorts open probably would have offed themselves over the last week

dogecoin luvr on the money

Over time the top 10 alt coins have done very well - they are just more volatile than BTC so people are going through 12 pars of underwear per hour when these crashes happen

I'm in the west coast. nearly 2AM here, no way I am sleeping tonight.

>mfw bought WAVES at $0.22

What's the problem user, you're BTC is worth more now.

Don't tell me you were HOLDING altcoins, they're for day-trading, silly.

You won't be so smug when we become the real kings

I had some leftover BTC from another purchase and only managed to snag 552 WAVES about 2 or so weeks ago. I wish I had gotten more

NEW TRAIN

If something else came along with the stability and market cap of BTC I would re-assess my position.

What happens when US wakes up. BTC gets dumped and the alts mass bought? They slept through the DDOS and panic

How does one day trade? Gimme 2 or 3 top tips or a good link, plzzz!

They're they're coming back up, right?

Even Feathercoin dropped.

that 1000% gainer holy shit lol

Buy high, sell low, Veeky Forumsstyle

It's not like I shilled WAVES for months on this board. Told everyone...

Train will not stop until $10

>15btc volume

Yeah dont get excited

This has been the trend for a while. Once every week or so bitcoin moons and everything dies, then everything moons even stronger. Easy to manipulate it.

i noticed this as well. but how can you accurately predict when it will moon?

>Invest a dollar
>1000 back

wew

is this guys for real?
I buy 15btc of INSERTALTCOIN#12871282 here,
dumbfucks like you buy it hoping to get LE MAD GAINZ and end up like half of the neets here bagholding air

i'm a poorfag wageslave with no captial to start with other than the $300USD I saved in this venture.

Literally just started yesterday. You think going from 1 dollar to 1K is nothing?

But good on you for having >15K to play with, i'm sure you'll get some good returns.

get off this board right now
no
end your life right now
just fucking do it

1 * 1000% = 1000

imagine being this retarded

you will always be a wage cuck because you shit on math class from the first hour
you are as dense as a neutron star

>tfw I've got 1000 dollars in margin
>it's at 72% right now

GODDAMMIT I'M GOING TO LOSE ALL OF IT

yeah lost 25% of my portfolio in the past days holy fuck im screwed

This will continue to happen until you wise up and stop using unaccountable centralized exchanges.

if poloniex doesn't margin call the guy you lose the lending capital + no interests?
no insurance from polo whatsoever?