/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3423

/comfy/ Edition

Previous Thread: → →

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: mediafire.com/file/3cdazfotih9lob0/SummersClover-1.0.0-pc.zip mega.nz/#!y8sS3RBa!vZblxJwTpn_1jh6oFR7N8QqGbRecx3f6Rh5srPcmedQ
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ebbyhxey
pastebin.com/PzrjVgR8
pastebin.com/WqHHLHNd
pastebin.com/eGdTnebM
dictionary.com/browse/rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implied_consent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Ewanchuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Suriko

Diligent as always

>→ →
Eh, good enough.

I want to make Hanako feel really good

For Misha!

Hanako is a beautiful person inside and out!

I did my best.

You guys ready for Valentines?

It's all good budd, the extra subject line in the name field was also a tad unnecessary.

ready to wallow in despair? I am

Bar is fully stocked and freezer is full of microwavable shit.
So yeah.

I think it told me something needed to be in the subject line once, and I've just copy pasted it twice since then. I know the bare minimum of don't fuck it up.

Rin's pretty cool

Yeah the thread title should go in there. The name field can be left blank. Eh whatever, it was like that before anyways. I'll fix it next time I make a thread.

You'll have us to wallow with user! You won't be alone at least.

>tfw phoneposting so you don't have you Shizune collection
Can somebody spot me a deafmute qt?

That's because I did the last one.

best I can do

posting random shizune without looking
hope it's a good one!

That is a good one.

Fantastic taste you have

Redpill me on Hanako's route /ksg/. What makes it so hated/bad? I'm somewhat new to the VN world, so i can see it as more than "Eh, could have been better"

>General #3423
How do you do it

>What makes it so hated/bad?
memes. i agree with you. it wasn't so bad

Do you like Hanako?
If not, can you imagine what it's like to see her get raped while everyone else gets happily ever afters?
It's not even "just boring" like Shizune's, it's worse than that.

>Name and subject
Seriously, how does everyone but me fuck up making threads?

>What makes it so hated/bad
Long story short, bad writing with inconsistent, robotic characterisation and some of the biggest violations of "show, don't tell" ever known.

lmao hanaturd

we keep moving

autistic retards : RAPEEEEEE RAPEEEEEEEE RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
balanced people : because hanako is a boring moeblob
normies : hanako so cuteeeee I want to protect her she's just to adorable and fragile best girl!

thanks for the input lillyfag

Long story long if you may have the time?

Wtf I feel moved

IQ above room temperature: Because the rape scene is both unnecessarily edgy AND ruins any possible character development or moral of the story.

>how does everyone but me fuck up making threads?
Please, step aside Nerd. Prepare to have your mind blown next thread when I fix the biggies, and consolidate the two Summers clover lines into one via pastebin.

Autism.

That's great!

>Rape
Where exactly, oh so wise user

Love you guys. Who here 2d for Valentine's Day?

Unfortunately I don't at the moment, it's 20 to 3 in the morning, and I should really be asleep.
If you continue asking some time tomorrow I might be online then.

I may ask again, thanks user. Its just a little difficult to spot the legitimate criticism drowned on Rape and Moeblob memes.

Chapter 4 of 'Christmas at the Hakamichis' is up!
pastebin.com/ebbyhxey

The other chapters if you missed them :
1 pastebin.com/PzrjVgR8
2 pastebin.com/WqHHLHNd
3 pastebin.com/eGdTnebM

Gosh, I feel really tired tonight. I have a test tomorrow I haven't studied for and have no desire to do so. I don't even know why I do this to myself. I guess I'm self destructive. I enjoyed the posts today though. Talking about and playing this vn makes me feel kind of happy.
Have a good night everybody! I hope you have good dreams and restful sleep.

Looks likeyou got a present

>playing dumb
The apologist's first and most basic trick, how boring.

Have a wonderful night!

>Apologist
Given how boring her route was by the end i was actually waiting for a rape to happen, since everyone and their mothers talked about it, just to be received with ankward sex.

If you think rape is a meme, you'll have a hard time spotting anything. Maybe the explanation would just be wasted bandwidth on someone like you.

Imagine the beautiful world without hanatards.

Shhh, don't get him going.

Anything can be a meme. But outside of semanthics i was sold on the idea that she was raped, but i was not given details on how/why. I got trhough her route, and the only thing that camed from it was them having ankward sex. You can correct me if you want, since i would love to get this cleared up.

If I've known someone for a month, and we've only been friends, and she wants me to show me her injury since I showed her mine, and she says this plainly, and I immediately pounce, and she's scared, flinching, reluctant, in pain the whole time, and I keep going, that's not "awkward".

That's ankward and fuck. That doesn't make it a rape. You can LITERALLY ask any lawyer that. That's called "I had a shitty first time", not "Someone had sexual intercourse after i said no"

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Rape Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away Like Nigga Say No Haha

I think I'll trust myself over a 3rd worlder who says "ankward"

>le 56%

>I'll ignore a definition someone made and replace it with my own
dictionary.com/browse/rape
Search if you want other sources buddy

Even if what you said was true, having to resort to cold legal definitions at all in order to maintain legality should tell you something. That doesn't even touch on morality.

Well, have a good night KSG.

>third worlders think they know what law is like in places with actual civilization
It looks like rape versus not rape is just a cultural thing. You can't change the mind of some Ugandan niggers.

I like this picture for two big reasons

comfy emi best emi!

I'm really a fan of hot sweaty Emi.

>most competitive girl and one of the/the smartest , playing chess against some idiot athlete with head full of bubblegum bath foam jelly

If you say someone did one of the most henious acts an individual can make towards other then you should know clearly when is not that act.
Also legal definitions are necesary when you know... You're talking about something illegal

You can say "Hisao is a dumb cunt that can't read the mood for shit" and you'll be right. That doesn't make him a rapist.
And this specific thing pisses me the fuck off because real life people can get their lives destroyed just because someone thinks/feels they were raped.
There's a reason why you should listen when people tell to to say no, because that can be literally the only thing that separates rape from consensual intercourse

Hanafags will never ever be able to unrape Hanako

Yup that's the joke, good job

funny you said that considering this chapter is actually about exchanging presents

At least Emi looks reasonably like a 19yo there instead of a child like in the rest of her art.

Would your waifu suck a dick for 1 million dollars?
Discuss.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implied_consent
Read up
"implied consent" is for stuff like when you're unconscious and a doctor needs to cut you open to save your life, but you can't say yes for obvious reasons. Her life did not hang in the balance of that rapist monkey hurting her until he finished.

she smells like activity and strawberries

I'd suck a dick for less than that, wouldn't blame her, everyone realistically should. It's a million fucking dollars for a couple minutes of uncomfort.

>having to resort to cold legal definitions to determine whether or not an awkward sex scene was just a "shitty first time" or "something that breaks the laws" tells you something

Yes, it tells me that to judge whether something is a crime or not you compare what has been done to the laws about it and see if they were broken. And they weren't, no matter how much semantics and weak shit like "hanako didn't look like she enjoyed herself!" (neither did Emi in the anal scene) she was in pain! (so was emi in the anal scene) she didn't say "yes, I consent!" (neither did any katawas in any scene) hisao had a condom! (so did he in Emi's last scene)

I only wanted to trigger emifags
But I don't see how that's a joke.

FINALY some sense.
I seriously can't believe that "Girl was uunconformable/in pain" is read as "Girl was raped". I'm no girls expert, but at least i know when a fucking crime as hideous as rape takes place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Ewanchuk
>Justice John McClung commented that [...] Ewanchuk's conduct was "less criminal than hormonal".
I'm getting flashbacks to the apologists a long time ago who would use that excuse, what an awful world we live in.
>Justice Major, for the majority, held there was no defence of "implied consent" to sexual assault and overturned the ruling of the Court of Appeal.
haha rekt

Also, it's weird people claim to be on the high moral ground, but cite an article with a CANADA case. How things can change an user, huh.

But on the other hand, when you include the rest of the scenario, like Hanako literally saying that she was showing her scars, and all that stuff.

I mean, you just agreed with a third worlder who tried to compare it to the far less edgy anal scene. Don't you feel lesser now?

not saying it's not a great opportunity, but unless you're gay/attracted to the dick owner, it's a whole lot more than a couple minutes of uncomfort.
I'd still feel like shit about having sucked a dick months, years from that.

It depends on your gayness level and financial situation too.
If you're a neet, that might seem like a good opportunity (so you can keep neeting your entire life) but if you're actually going toward some career... You'll make millions in your life anyway. Not gonna prostitute myself for 1 more.

Which brings to : Shizune, Lilly and Akira definitely wouldn't (rich family, or rich herself).
Emi is slutty enough, but she doesn't seem to care that much about money, given she doesn't think about the future and she has no clue what she wants to do other than an athlete if she can find a team.
Rin would probably do it for $50 if she wanted to buy something. She doesn't seem to give a fuck about sex at all (see : fingering scene).

For how many years does hanarapeautist post this shit?

For a million bucks? Tax free? I'd volunteer to suck the dick for her.

quit being a sore loser

For how many years does Suriko defend his shit?

Well, none of this would be happening if it was tolerable.

>Hisao is a predator because he's carrying condoms
>WAAA WAAA YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS
Of course I'm still talking about it, it's the most ridiculously retarded point in an already very retarded meme picture. No one can take you seriously as long as it's there.
Might as well say "The sky was blue so it's rape." This makes the same fucking amount of sense as "condom = predator".

He actually washed his hands of all this a year ago and hasn't talked about it since.

Sure that's a good point, I'm a little gay, some people may even say more than a little. That said, I could retire 20 years early basically whatever I do if I got handed a million dollars today if it's invested well. Sure it might be more than uncomfortable but just think of the freedom a million fucking dollars offers in our society, worth it in my opinion.

what the fuck is this autist saying
can't he read

I'd suck Shizune's dick for $100

surikoposting is dank

you could not have posted at a worse time saying that, see

No i don't. First, she showed you her scars, knowing that this implies something really strong given that the person she's showing almost all her body is also half naked. She may deal badly with people, but she's not stupid, and she didn't asked Hisao to stop when he started groping her.
Could it be that both of them read the mood and wanted to fuck because hormones?
After that she felt notorious pain and discomfort. Sheesh, i wonder why having a dick opening your flesh could feel painful and ankward. Could it be because it's pretty fucking common in the first time or when having sex with low lubrication?
And again, you should NEVER acusse others of rape unless 100% sure, because is, again, a fucking horrible thing that only really evil or inc4edibly fucking stupid people do. Is serious shit, not something to joke about

At least this retard finally admits he's the only one sperging out about that point, because he has no arguments, and that nobody takes him seriously.

Better to not give him any replies but I know someone will keep provoking him for fun, now that he really blew a gasket.

>given that the person she's showing almost all her body is also half naked
already wrong.
>she didn't asked Hisao to stop when he started groping her
already rebutted by the court case.
>Sheesh, i wonder why
for a reason not in common with the other katawas, guess what.
>not something to joke about
Which is why you should stop joking.

This is why ksg mansion will never happen. Unless you send all h*nafags to gulag or something.

If they could agree on something we could have everlasting peace.

>she's not stupid
Well, telling someone you're showing your scars because they showed theirs is *normally* enough to get the point across. You're right there, but it's not stupid to underestimate how badly an "protagonist" can be written. Really it just begins to get into the point of Hanako's route being so bad that it reminds the player it's not based in real person interactions, it's just cheap drama. Which, rape or not, is horribly written dogshit with no redeeming qualities, and no route at all would have been better.