/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

DANKED

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners (only some of them lol) and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

Guilds:

Alliance: None worth mentioning

Horde: Dankk Budz Collective

/who guildname , whisper anyone to join

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database (currently broken)
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

warrior

dbc is a shit guild

t. raider in dbc

t'was a better time

>dkp guild

dkp is an illusion

>thread only survives due to the contributions of danklords and kronosbulls

give domo back

dkp was a mistake**

Server first DKP guild killing CThun btw.

why is cephei so bad?

>have to fly back to the capital every ~4/6 levels for new spell ranks for your 2 spells that matter
so this...is the power of banilla
wow

/wpsg/ is laughing at us again bros...

reminder to never ever join a dkp guild

Trux...

I for one welcome our new DKP overlords.

whisper zug to cadut

So we figured the leadership of K3 mandater migration?

Automute

did you miss the spreadsheet last thread?

>did you miss the spreadsheet last thread?
y-yes

>the biggest autists and trannies playing warrior this time

Who pvps here

me, btw

havetts

rennac

namedrop

i pvp btw

I, Trux pvp alot

If MoH was The Real World who would end up dating after the show? fist fighting? having sex while intoxicated?

yes

>watching TV in 201X

DKP? Where?

Just came back to play after a haitus and now im banned ahh

Probably got hacked. Make a ban appeal.

omg guys alex new video so good he isnt going to stream private servers anymore and that intro was amazing. im having my mom buy me some snacks for his first stream back.

Yeah, I pvp. I know these guys.

grude....

GUYS i need a picture of trux and a picture of havetts from the front pls

>dkp
>wipes to c'thun 30 times
>blames shortcomings in raid on "griefers"
>DUDE WEED LMAO
yeah. no thanks, rather be with trannies, at least they're competent

Can't seem to log into the lights hope server on website either. Guess shoaher is gone for good.

we only had 3 real attempts in there. everything before was training cuz no ptr hello

I've got pics of Havetts naked and in cute dresses, how much are you willing to pay though?

>"training" attempts
sure.

I noticed lots of dindus aren't keen on using consumables
what are they going to do when people stop bringing prot pots to C'thun?

>cuz no ptr hello

You know mandate didn't have any ptr practice right?

several guilds that killed him first week didn't practice on ptr
however, every guild that killed him on day 1 practiced on ptr, only exception who has an established core clearing Naxx/AQ on Anathema

I don't care about the first day. you said "everything before was training cuz no ptr hello"

But guilds with no PTR killed him in the first reset just fine?

Stop making excuses for your shitters.

I'm not making excuses for these shitters
just pointing out how easy C'thun can be

ffs we were too busy spending hours just to waste five minutes of mandates time. we dont have time to practice pve we have higher priorities.

>AQ exposing all the shitter guilds like DBC and pp

kek

clips twitch tv/EnticingIgnorantThymeShadyLulu
>the power of dbc

This guy is asking the important questions.

>namedrop within a namedrop

g'day mates is there an aussie guild on lightbringer?

Pacific on alliance, Oceanics Thirteen on horde
I think

BYO on alliance and Banned on horde raids aussie times too

Btw...

now this is advanced autism

kek

Trux, Havetts and Madtii i know, but who is the random mage?

Confrontations and fistfights with a bunch of out of shape aspie/antisocial keyboard warriors? Good one. There would maybe be a handful of people capable of socializing. Personally I'd be pulling all the boipucci.

Though I would like to see Dindu fight Manlett.

WHY GOD WHY

the state of dank budz

how new?

I'd fuck earwen in her little whore mouth

That's the homo who has been spamming this retarded pvp meme. He thinks that we're laughing with him when he does his usual stupid shenanigans but what he doesn't realize is that we're actually laughing AT him. He's pretty much a joke in the guild whose only achievement is getting cucked off loot by two guilds in a row. He tried to leave just a few days ago but then he realized that no serious guild will EVER take in a femtroll warrior (LOL) with absolute dogshit weapons when they can get femdead warriors with BREs instead. Hopefully we'll get rid of him soon and he finally fucks off to some random retarded slav guild where he belongs.

calm down man its just a meme

it´s okay man, just release you´re inner rage

redpill me on shamalot

t. soda

its just a joke bro

Me, I'd make my own personal hole harem and breed all the cute traps in MoH

are we going horde or alliance on k3?

fuck off meme we know that's you

the grammar and structure is way too advanced for it to be me desu

alliance
ctrl f spreadsheet

Remove me from this list immediately, I refuse to play with you faggots.

Think pacific is west coast US late night, not aussie time. I want to say that would make it like 3 or 4pm aussie time (the next day) but i could be off. Either way not an aussie guild.

IT WAS KUSHLORD

HE DID IT

>finally get my rogue to 60
>ready to gear it
>stand in orgrimmar looking for some scholomance/stratholme groups
>everyone either need a tank or group is run by some goys who reserve every sellable

Well, guess thats the vanilla for me XD, i was really looking to do something beside playing live.

hey add me to the spreadsheet, human rogue, name kobbers

>he plays rogue
lol

honestly it's sort of pointless to be gearing up with the current state of the server. People here will lie about it but it's the truth.
I'm sorry that you spent all the time leveling.
If you still give a shit, you could find a cool guild and still have a great time (that would include getting geared) but pretty much everything depends on finding that cool guild. Basically it's going to take more effort than you were expecting, most likely. I personally would not bother but I'm not the boss of you.

I thought so. Im moving to wotlk private untill blizzard release their classic shit. Everyone farming silithus while i cant even find a group for strat to get bis mask is hillarious.

What kind of retard would think there would be pugs running every shitty ass instance constantly when the server is already in AQ?

yep. Sorry to be so negative. Like I said if you can find a guild you're into then pretty much the entire game opens up at 60. But if not it's going to be a serious struggle and I wouldn't consider it worth it.
I'm sure some others may disagree but I'd suspect they also have limitless time and patience to throw at the game.

are you implying there's guilds that will find 4 people to boost a Rogue player for their preraid? are you in mandate btw?

>are you implying there's guilds that will find 4 people to boost a Rogue player for their preraid?
Of course not. I'm saying that if he found a guild he liked, made friends, and they needed his spot, then it would be easier to get groups going or to fill in gaps so he could gear up. There are plenty of catch-up gear he could grab.
Also as stated above, that would take quite a bit of EFFORT and I wouldn't even bother. Not at this point. Doesn't seem worth it and if he doesn't already have buddies it's likely a lost cause. Who knows.
>are you in mandate
Why the fuck would I play with Veeky Forums, especially these particularly horrible faggots?

Why have the mods not deleted your shitty threads on sight? The last one fell off with less than 200 replies, get the fuck back over to /wpsg/, autists

because we have mods in our discord, they delete competing threads for us - if we want we can delete your funserver warmane general too. ;))

probably because it's been a general on here for over a year now while wpsg has come and gone and 404'd every time you fucking newfag

>archived at 200 replies

you mean this one?

but it has /wpsg/ in the title, weird

>you fucking newfag
t. an unaware and oblivious nostbaby

Right, so merging the two back together would yield a thread that is somewhat alive. How much of a brainlet are you?