OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.
Last Trailer: dailymotion.com/video/x6ehdgc

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VpwUc1SmKaw?list=PLYa_labjpdJeGSNKUAEo2yuk0mOKXHV3i&t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=DchcrooZdg8
digimon-adventure.net/character/hackmon/)
youtube.com/watch?v=GVFwxib4zYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't they just make the original V-pet as a phone app?

More cash in selling them normally, I guess.

An app would sell a whole lot more though.

Fourth for love

I was there when the thread died, i see in page 10 for like 10 minutes
But i didnt reply
We didnt had a discussion there
I could just post a lewd image and say Discuss like i always do when i dont know what to talk about, it may seem like is the whole time, but actually i always try to start a discussion, posting screencaps from games, mention something about any season or game or just shitpost
But they usually dont work for long and i end out of ideas so i just post a qt
But this time, i just let the thread die
Why bother anymore? more than half of the thread was fighting over shit than isnt related to digimon media, there wasnt even half of the IPs we usually get, i should asume than people dont care about Digimon anymore, there is no hope, we must be like 5 people keeping a thread for a franchise than failed to stay relevant
Maybe is time to say goodbye until tri start, and then pray to god for a future where people care about Digimon again
If not, just let the franchise die outside and keep it for us

Pretty sure you're overthinking things and beating yourself up over nothing. If the thread dies, it dies. Someone is always gonna make a new one.

There must always be...a digimon thread

How would Yuuko react if it took a shit on her head?

She wouldn't.

Imagine growing up with your being this much of a furry

So why does Craniummon lose his "3 seconds of invincibility" shield when he goes X?

Thirsty Kyoko is best Kyoko

It was a good thing that thread died early.

Discuss

you know a dark tower themed world game could be fun, make it more of a territorial management thing
could use all those fucking townies for something too, guarding or attacking weaker territories instead of jerking off in town
maybe jijimon would even let recolors in since they could be sent on suicide missions now

Can't blame Fei for going lesbo for Yuuko

is tokomon that big a turn on for you?

Would you rape this toaster in front of his shota boyfriend?

youtu.be/VpwUc1SmKaw?list=PLYa_labjpdJeGSNKUAEo2yuk0mOKXHV3i&t=1
Wait when does this song play in the show? I remember when the ost was released some were wondering if it would play in the final epsiode but I don't think it ever did

>not wanting a tokomon
Reminder you can digivolve it into a lot of cute things

Gooses are gay desu

Turns out apocalymon was true neutral all along.

Shield was on loan from Yggi at least in Savers. I guess he couldnt pass it on to him, when he send him off to the old digital world. Alternatively he still has it. Crania X is like on of the newest digimon, and barely has any cards, give them time and maybe they will put up his old attacks, seeing how most of the X-Antibodys still have them.

Oh, shit this nigga out?

How small is his upper half compared to the player? Is it weirdly small? I can't tell by any of his preview shots

oh, he's out already?

>Darkness Zone
>Is not a Dark attribute skill
wat

he just hates everyone equally.

Also it's probably meant to do with the void rather than darkness.

Kinda makes sense since he isnt a virus, but unknown attribute. Also they kinda covered the Dark/Free niche with Armageddemon.

I already got Cloud of Darkness flashbacks during his intro speech in the re:Digitize colloseum fight.

Discuss

stones, sticks and fists are humanities' weapons to this day, even if rocks have the advantage nowadays.

Apocalymon sure has some fun evo requirements.

Monmon is forgotten

>not a DNA evolution
Seems okay in my book.

>in a sense, apocalymon is now Keisuke's canonical partner
really makes you think

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

He evolves from MetalSeadramon

>A team of free, data, and virus types
Keisuke confirmed for supreme taste. No vaccine cucks for this best boy.

do tell user

>level 99
>ABI 120

Unless you go for Neptunemon

funnily enough I did go for neptunemon first, mainly to complete the fied guide. Piercing attack was also a very nice surprise.

So did I. Used MetalSeadra for a while, but he sadly tends to fall behind on hard due to the "Pierce or GTFO" problem.

Please post some Digimom memes
Can someone make a brainlet Digimon meme?

So this character is supposed to be one of Digimon's main influences. Do you see it?

Censoredmon

Jobberdramon

Huckmon

Sorry, only have this one. No brainlet.

Ophanimon is Tailmon's canon ultimate/mega.
youtube.com/watch?v=DchcrooZdg8

About as canonical as SkullGreymon is to Agumon

IT's HACKMON, both Appmon and Tri(digimon-adventure.net/character/hackmon/) have comfirmed that it is HACKMON.

No one goes for neptunemon
You can as well say he ends with plesiomon or leviamon

Adventure Tailmon will always have a warp evolution sequence to Ophanimon.

Hucker's Memory

Patch notes are being so proud about adding a whole one digimon

It said something about improving preformance, any idea what that means?

Bah, I kinda wish they held off a bit and then add a whole bunch of mons later on, honestly

And undid the Sistermon censorship and restored Noir.

Apocalymon is far from being easy to model. And playable apocalymon hasn't been a thing since what, digimon card battle in 2001?

probably fixing stupid issues like game being stuck at loading screen after human spirits fight until you mash X

>And playable apocalymon hasn't been a thing since what
Since DMO

Digimon Story: Super Xros Wars in 2011

So, how do you get apocmon? Myotismon?

From any Dark Masters.

Lv. 99 and 120 ABI.

Alrighty, so Apocalymon is a manlet, confirmed. Still at least its not as bad as DMO

Keisuke gets a based and diverse canon team of Apocalymon, Pilevolcamon and Tyrantkabuterimon. While Aiba gets a shitty team of Rosemon,Saintgalgomon and Hiandromon.

Discuss

To be fair, they had to make an apocalymon model with SD proportions to do that, DMO is more accurate.

How the fuck do you end up with canon team of pilevocano and apocmon with fucking betamon and elecmon as their rookies? I call bullshit. Cannon is Metalseadramon, Bancho or saberleo, and tyrant

That's even more hilarious than I thought he would be. They couldn't have even made him the same size as examon?

>Elecmon
the fuck

>Elecmon
Nigga you get gotsumon not elecmon you retard.

>elecmon
>neglecting the fact that apocalymon eloves directly from metalseadramon
nigga u high

why do you think he's introduced as the hero? if he didn't have questionable hero team composition...

50 bucks says that if we were to get a boss fight he would be colossal, and the human portion would be like twice Keisukes height.

Ok well I was wrong about elecmon, but why the fuck would a rando protagonist tamer have apocmon? It doesn’t make sense. At least you can imagine seadramon as a jerk good guy

because he literally lived through his world ending

He just wants Pizza. Ok seriously if we have any drawfags, it would be cool if someone made a pic with Keisuke and Apocalymon eating Pizzas.

Becauase metalseadramon can evolve into apocalymon in HM. Also I am glad they went with more interesting and underrated mons for starters minus tentomon of course. I always found the starters in the first game cookie cutter and boring.

Event battle style of pvp looks fun:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVFwxib4zYY

>all of these more dragon-esque wargreymon variants
>none of them are called greydramon or wargreydramon
>chaosmon isn’t related to chaosdramon
>there is no Omegadramon or Alphadramon

What is the point

>cookie cutter and boring
>Hagurumon
Leave

If they wanted to be more interesting with the starter mons, they should have just used all new Digimons for the starters

what the fuck are you talking about

A plant, a puppy and a machine, seems everything for boys and girls.

Have you played DW3 yet?

What's so eventful about it?

Here you go. I abbreviated cheese pizza because I didn’t have space to write it. Throw on keisuke or something.

It only applies for a limited time before the rules change. Until tomorrow, physical attacks do twice the damage, magic attacks do half damage, earth type digimon get 1.5x boost to their stats, you can bring over level 99 mons and there's 150 memory to play with, rather than 100 for ranked.

>I like CP

Still had Agumon, Renamon, Patamon and Guilmon as starters though

>I abriviated CP

MODDDDSSSSS

Because there aren't THAT many child digimon.

All the other choices they couldve used were the other adventuremons,terriermon and those fodder child levels like kunemon and elecmon.