/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, p2w rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/3kJqJSPZ

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOhRvqInjPy8WZbHU7o10EX_O35Qb5jVIUUar5fxmWSqPyCQ/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for stop masturbating

Second for make me fag

third for catching all the shy anons.

fourth for not knowing how to make an attractive character ;;

>tfw no Dark Knight to lock her long legs around me with her hands tied behind her back
Why live?

move chin upwards
bring mid-jaw inwards so she doesnt have a spiky jawbone
make nose longer so the gap between the nose and lips isnt so huge
make eyes smaller/narrower
make eyebrows match hair colour
make irises smaller possibly

make the eyebrows match in color, tuck in the chin a little, close the upper eyelid a tiny bit, and thin the nostrils by moving the piece on either side of them.

yessir I will see if that helps

Basically everything to do with the jaw and chin below the lower lip needs some touching up.
Your nose blends in with the rest of your face too much, but this could just be the lighting/angle.
Your eyes are currently going in two different direction, either increase the size of the iris, or narrow out the shape of the eye, right now she looks more shocked than natural.

alright, listen up! Time to show off the most important stat in the game. Post fitness!

Does anyone know if Luck does anything for rare drops?
kind of want to get two pieces of tri fortuna or something

looks like my brothers gf but white rofl, she's some kind of arabian type or something

can you repeat the question?

I should really start strength training overnight.

only if I mess it up again.

welp I tried

tried smoothing out her spiky jawbone, narrowed her eyes by reigning in the upper eyelid, and for the eybrow I can't actually make it white because then that looks like she has no eyebrow so I made it this shade instead. Don't know if that's what I was supposed to do.

I haven't played in about 8 months. Any huge changes? Has the pop-in improved?

still pop in
if anything it got worse since they changed how the game is compressed
no major changes, it's still BDO

Its looking better user, I still think her chin is a bit on the long side though.

Get her ingame and start taking better screenshots, you can always go back to edit the face later with the free value packs the game gives you.

what's in today's patch?

looks better, chin still too long though and her nose needs to extend further down her face

POST CUTE TAMERS

POST CUTE GIANTS

Its tomorrow user.

But I just read that South America servers are receiving rabam skills this week, so maybe we will get another shitty pearl shop item and a pointless Tamer bugfix.

mystic nerfs.
stop terrorizing tamers, you just need to find your own tamer that can help you let out all that pent up angery.

Your requests are becoming too frequent, your addiction is growing. You need to seek help now before its too late.

Do people not train strength?

my computer is shit so if I leave it running anywhere big while I train, chances are it'll do the map screen thing and stop my auto-walk. I need to try working on it in the "wilderness" though.

tarif?

see

that's pretty good with how empty it is nowadays, but I did find a nice spot in the mountains by Manshas that I was thinking about using.

Do your daily milking quests. The strength exp given from those help a lot. Consider gathering Seaweed to consume for strength exp.

NO DEALS
POST TAMERS

then you can fuck right off you selfish faggot

"Lastly, regarding new games, Pearl Abyss said that they are developing two games. One will be a PC MMO with FPS and AOS features, and another one will be a mobile MMORPG that players of all ages can enjoy. Global versions will be available for both games, and the estimated time of full development will be the second half of this year. Pearl Abyss added that they are trying to recruit more people to develop the new games."

BDOwill be ded soon

Where would you go to make the most profit at 180ap that isn't Pirates?

Leveling up fast isn't really a concern because I'm going to be gated by skill points anyways.

>With fps and aos features
What does this mean?

>PC MMO with FPS and AOS features

Its Smite isnt it

>FPS and AOS features
BDO will be fine until the next "action combat" mmo comes along, and since there really aren't any being made right now theres plenty of life left in this average game.

But what about all the kickstarter MMOs that are coming either at the end of this year, year 2019 or 2020?

>kickstarter
You answered your own question

But it will have age progression and character permanent death.

dont forget a persistent sandbox dynamic overworld that runs at 5fps on a 1080ti and high-end i7

>age progression
So all the cash shop gear I spent can go to waste when I no longer enjoy what my character looks like?
>permanent death
So all my work can go to waste when my internet provider no longer feels like providing a stable connection?

I'm sure these features appeal to some, and I'm glad they might be getting a functioning game with them, but don't expect it to break more than a couple thousand players for any longer than a few weeks.

age progression can be done decently well, I mean mabinogi did it in 2004

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOhRvqInjPy8WZbHU7o10EX_O35Qb5jVIUUar5fxmWSqPyCQ/viewform

This series of questions will go alongside a list of suggestions and player feedback addressing the main issues Black Desert Online currently has, and will be forwarded on to Kakao Games to give to the Developers, Pearl Abyss.
If a question does not apply to you, or you don't understand simply leave it blank

Can't decide between Ranger or Tamer to play, why is it so hard to decide....
Ranger has speed and better visuals in their armors and outfits. Tamer has a pet and some other perks like pet mount, higher weight.
Can someone make a decision for me, please...

You can't really go wrong with either choice, they're both pretty fun to play.

You've gotten them both up to 56 right?

Not really, I don't want to level them past 50, because I'm scared of PVP.

pvp dont happen often if you play passively like a faggot

If you're on the steam Olvia servers you don't have to worry about running into any angry people outside of places like Sausans/Helms at primetime on weekends. You shouldn't worry about getting killed, theres no penalty for dying and you can just switch servers.

Assuming you have a +15 MH with crystals giving you the stats you need you can easily get both of them from 50-56 with the daily 200% XP hour buff.

I'm more scared of them killing my horses than myself, while I afk horse train them. I can't decide on Ranger or Tamer strictly for roleplaying and visual purposes.

you dont get any punishment for dieing in pvp, it's entirely carebear mode on this game

people cant kill your horse outside of nodewar

>strictly for roleplaying and visual purposes
>faggot btw
are you a pedophile? play tamer
are you a pervert erp degenerate? play ranger

>roleplaying
I would pick Ranger then, Tamers have a stigma attached to them.
>visual purposes
Tamers are cute and rangers are thick titcows, both have good outfits.

>got a sharp
>mouse click and moved away
>sharp gone
How
Why
Can I get it back?

It's gone
You lost it
Get fucked steamie

Stop using click to move when you don't have a reason to have it on.

hahahaha

Why are people so mean in this general
Is it because you wasted thousands of hours in a shitty cash grab gook mmo with no content?

Lmao

this general has lots of kind anons too, but I don't really know what you can do about losing the sharp other than opening a ticket that might take days for an answer ;_;

I don’t play on steam

I usually click to move and click on mobs to attack, I seldom use the keyboard except for my skills hotkey
This is Veeky Forums, can’t expect much

>I usually click to move and click on mobs to attack, I seldom use the keyboard except for my skills hotkey
Thats certainly an odd way to play user, but I cant really talk because people make fun of me for switching my shift and spacebar keybinds around.

I dont think you can do anything to get the sharp back, I recommend not using click to move in the future for gathering.

lmfao

Anyone have any screenshots of a good dark-skinned qt character? I'm having some real trouble in the character creator myself and would like a reference image or something.

Male or female is fine

who is the most geared person here?
512gs here

Join Valor (EU). We do lifeskills and Node Wars. No gear requirement or arena test.
We take in new players and help them too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us (specially since there is a guild attendance reward currently going that gives you a pet)!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

Someone posted a black male in the previous thread.
Here are my Ranger and Tamer that I've been working on lately.

can I get free payout from your guild k thanks

Ugly
Default and still ugly

Thanks for the compliment.

good morning eri
is that a tattoo on you or rain drying up?

Hey good morning friend. For some reason my dark skinned characters sweat a lot.

>euro hours people start posting nigs
O I'm laffin

The positive side of that is that their feet are delicious stinky and sweaty and warm and moist!

probably just more noticeable against the darker skin, otherwise it's hard to notice without zooming in right after combat or something

too bad I'm NA and shamelessly contribute to lewd and shy posting
also Eri is NA and just woke up probably

I think there are actually more NA people in the general at this hour. Most of them are nice people too.

you're nice people user

Yup I think you're right! It was always interesting to deal with my friends always asked if I just got caught in the rain. And yup this is the time I wake up. I hate it

could be worse? I woke up at 4 AM
it's nice and serene being awake in the quiet hours but it's also really lonely and odd feeling sometimes

531gs here

class?

True that things could always be worse. I prefer rather early hours because everything's quiet. NYC is extremely crowded after work so traveling can be super slooow

Its really nice being able to get up early and go out for a walk in the winter.

Nothing is more peaceful than walking around in the early AMs with the snow muting all the sound around you and reflecting the moonlight to create just enough light to see the world around you. Just typing about it makes me feel comfy as hell.

Witch

it's always interesting hearing about the daily routine of my friends that live in NYC

god user you just made me so comfy and sad at the same time. I love this feeling more than almost anything else, I have a fascination with the moon so you described it in a way that made my heart warm, but I don't get snow anymore ;_;

Elves are for _______

dumb posts

Look on the bright side, you don't have to deal with the bad parts of snow either.

I hate nothing more than waking up needing to shovel through 2 feet of snow to get to my car and then have a mountain of frozen solid ice behind it that the snow plows created.

Cuddles!

succ

shoveling was comfy for me in a way when I used to live in upstate new york, though it was also exhausting
slush was the worst though, so ugly, dark and grey, full of all the grime on the streets, and everything is still wet. At that point I'd prefer to just have a nice rain instead since its a much more comforting way of everything being dark and grey

I'd still give up so much to have the feeling of going out in the snow at night though and hearing absolute silence except for the soft crunch of fresh snow under my boot. I've played a lot of games to chase this feeling but it's never all the way there. Minecraft does the silent + crunchy footsteps well, but I haven't had a reason to want to play that since 2011 or so. Horizon Zero Dawn looks like it has nice snow, but I have no Ps4. Skyrim is nice. and BDO had decent snow graphically, but that's gone ;_;

Extra rolls on the night merchant