pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Moldy bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is the elf so short?

Why does that spider have so few legs?

>trying to balance headpats between 4 different anons
Fun night, shame about the literal slideshow performance up until now.

Can we switch to japan beach or the madcat?

This fucking shit framerate is giving me a headache.

so cute

>join meetup
>get 3 fps
>leave
ok

yeah no idea what is with that, either we somehow had way more people tonight for some reason or someone has something really fucky going on with their avatar

I don't think it has to do with the people there, it was not as big as the crowds we see around the weekend.
I had trouble on the hotel map, and because of the unoptimized grill on the seaside map. I think it's the maps.

What do people do in meetups?

LeftEye and RightEye are the bones that matter for Unity and VRChat. They should be vertical and slightly behind the center of the "eyeballs". The size of the headbone matters too, VRChat seems to use the position of the eyebones in relation to the headbone to figure out the flat rest direction, so they will aim down if the headbone is too short. Took me AGES to figure out that one.

>try to lewd past 2 days
>light teasing
>headpats kisses
>they just say no to full on
>even ppl ive lewded with before say no or just arent on anymore

Mind telling me how to join the meetup?

I danced all weekend in rave robbi with nearly the entire crew in the lobby raping undead, it was fine. now I can barely move with a dozen people in there

Headpats and orgies

newfags with bad avatars

Meetups are friends+ so any friend of a player already in the world can join. Post your username here, someone will add you and then you can join in.

check screens from past threads, add someone you see often

maybe they just aren't in the mood

yeah not in the mood for me im a pump n dump slut

don't be like that user, some people just aren't up for doing lewd stuff every day. Doesn't mean they dont' like you or anything

I keep saying it over and over it. At this point I don't care anymore, but I'll say it one last time. Maps and avatar materials/polys do affect framerate, but they are not the primary cause of shit fps at these meetups. The main cause for shit fps is large player counts in a small area all huddled/partying together. When there are some 26+ players all in one part of a map, within 10 meters of each other, framerate fucking dies. This is why I've stopped joining large groups on maps and instead go chill in some corner of the map or just straight up leave and go to my own instance. For the former the framerate improves slightly, but the problem still remains until that group splits and goes to other parts of the map or an entire different instance. As for the latter, framerate fixes entirely.

tl;dr quit getting into massive 30 player groups in one part of a map and instead go split up.

Right then, Kaboom Foamtastic

>tfw rarely in mood for full lewd
>feel bad saying no constantly

How do you explain the fact that tonight had a relatively light crowd but people's computers were absolutely exploding?

Get a better computer. This is VR, you have to expect high requirements.

>some of them go to private worlds with others immediately after
>or are turbo sluts whove moved on

>tfw turboslut but get nothing sexual out of the experience
>just want to hold someone, look deep into their eyes, and know I can trust them

meanwhile orgy night had no performance issues
>tfw turbo slut because starved for affection irl

I have no idea

not him
but i have a good fucking computer and have the same issue

Sounds like you just need someone to stick with for regular lewding/hanging out. Try making really good friends with someone you like, then just taking it further from there over time

nice meme, even vr games can be optimized faggot

piper a cute

>4690K
found the bottleneck

>tfw like getting lewded but can't reciprocate due to being a filthy desktopper

how sad

I have a 1080 ti nigger

>tonight had a relatively light crowd
We've been above 26 players tonight. That's not light.
Nice meme.
If you're talking about last Friday/early morning Saturday orgy night then that was below 26 players. Also you can disable all the particle effects and heavy stuff by toggling that button at spawn so it's better than most maps.

how'd i know i'd get a post like this

im trying

Yeah. Someone's fucking things up and it's frustrating.

>Also you can disable all the particle effects and heavy stuff by toggling that button at spawn so it's better than most maps.
Fuck forgot to include that this is at rave robbi that you can do this.

To be honest, not to say muh tupper boogieman, but I think some newer people/randoms that join may have no clue what an atlas is, and if you roll in with 50 fucking materials people might feel it.

I want to pipe Piper!

if it's any consolation, I'd totally hang out with you user if I wasn't still trying to decide on my first female model and working most of the day time

nini all

Any way to make colliders more "powerful? Feels like they're barely helping clipping at all.

that didnt help at all.because theres still a bunch of shit going on in that map, its a huge map too- and a bunch of people huddled together.

Then Dot joins with his 100+ effects and sounds

Do this every time I walk in, no difference tonight. Still shit frames. Someone has something fucky. I invited my whole friends list and it was fine until the last bit trickled in

I haven't been going to the meet ups recently, just been busy myself

i love yu dude jrjr

love, anonn

Felt like this to me.
My system is good enough that by the time I'm down to 20-30 fps, other people are crying blood from the constant grey-screening.

Tonight everyone seemed to be having problems across the board.

NO

woops, meant to quote

It's not Dot, he has no more effects and sounds than I run on my shitposting avatars, this is either something up with the game tonight or like I said, someone new

>implying
save your bullshit for anons using 8350s

youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0

Rave robbi is not that huge, also a majority of folks were at the dance floor with the rest being on the 2nd floor at the window--which is less than 10 meters from each other.
If we played on a map that only had a plane for a floor and nothing else, then stuck some 30 or so players on that plane there would still be shitty frames. Disabling the particle effects and such on rave robbi won't solve the bigger issue, but it'll help a bit.

>deviantart shitty mmd model

*yawns super loud* i've seen more impressive shit in avatar worlds

>dissing tda models
those things are so fucking hot god I love how many variants there are

*action*
And I thought this thread couldn't get any gayer than it already was

Maybe we need a map with a lot of small rooms

You WILL succumb to the slut virus
Proteus Effect uber alles

Two or three medium sized rooms would work best, I think.

its only begun

>Two or three medium sized rooms
and two small rooms

>tfw slight fear someone might be preparing a thing for me for Valentine's
>won't be home that day for most of the mutual hours with anyone I regularly spend time with
>don't have anything prepared myself to show in return either, or time left to make anything.
Good thing the first part is just wishful thinking on my part.

absolute degeneracy

hot

I'm still not sure if this valentine's stuff is ironic or not.

I'm surprised the one on top fell so quickly. The proteus effect is strong.

>internet decides to take a shit
>miss out on dude's leg trackers and descent into turboslut degeneracy

he was a slut before leg trackers. just denial

Anyone know any tutorials on how to convert video game animations to files for unity? Like a Bankai from bleach or something?

Apparently /gw2g/ thinks they're better than us.
Thoughts?

Literally who?

Who the fuck cares brah threads are not one person either.

Yeah I seriously don’t know that General.

>brah
out

how do i stop drinking

pls send help

Who?

>I'm still not sure if this valentine's stuff is ironic or not.
The way I see it, it's less "I want to start a (VR) relationship", and more akin to sharing something you saw or thought of - in this case put together for your avatar - for a friend, because you know what they're into and think they'd enjoy it.

isnt that the general that gets spammed by a bot

Today was a very bad day in terms of the server lag no matter where I went it was shit. People blame it on maps and other peoples avatars, but it was just the servers being real shit all day. Even in worlds with 4 or 6 people it was bad.

The game really needs a performance profiler that shows how much rendering time each element is taking up.

WTB better devs

I'd really like it if the SDK gave map makers the ability to disconnect clients that use C U S T O M A V A T A Rs with too many meshes and materials

I'm still tempted to go GPU over CPU just because of how much shit I'd have to pull up to update the processor+GPU being relevant outside vrchat, but goddamn i just want 30+ fps

I would make it so anyone with Tris above 65K, more than 5 materials and any animation with lots of particle effects and sounds couldn't even download my map.

VRChat only uses one CPU core. Old AMD CPUs like the one you have are known all over the internet for having worse performance than even 15 year old Intel CPUs. Upgrading your GPU won't do motherfucking shit to help.

it seems to spread the load across cores but that might just be my software bullshitting
regardless i don't get motion sick from the 15 fps anymore so that's sort of a perk

Did anyone enjoy my typhoon of hair?

The fact that this isn't already a global server side check is clear the devs don't care, instead they spend time stooping audio avatars and banning people

>400$ for a 1070
>400$ for a new mobo+8600k
>don't want to spend 400$ after buying a Vive and gun shit
suffering

audio avatars?
Move in with me and split the cost

Tupper himself uses unoptimized avatars so yeah.

all the mods and their friends use the bypass, they just keep it there to scare the new players into optimising their shit
there's no incentive to make it a server-side check because then all their avatars would stop working

Are they kawaii?