/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

Release day edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios

>Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=YjPLjU0YCAI

>Some console users have gotten their copies in advance because of shipping and something to do with the United Arab Emirates, they were required to download a large 23gb patch because of the work Warhorse did on optimization and what not after they put forward their "final" version of the game
>Steam version of the game is releasing at different times in different time zones, Australians get it 12 hours or so earlier than BST for example

>DO NOT try to change your time zone using a VPN for an earlier steam copy, Steam will fuck you over

Special thanks to /mbg/ from its grave and the autism triumvirate

>less than an hour

I hope we get to kill that bastard Sigismund and that the game doesn't force you to be loyal to one side specifically

>people just vanishing on the right
>guard collapsing in on himself
>nigger lady on the left
DOA

He's not collapsing for no reason, he got swarmed by cabbages

Also that footage is very outdated

Reminder there is no need to shill against the game

Its already number 1 on Steam

Reminder that no mans sky was there too

Almost there

I still can't believe people fell for that.

Worst case this game has some bugs, NMS was literally a scam.

>Less than an hour
>it says this for 1 full hour
REEEEE

>still 3 hours left on my preloaded downloaded
>preparing an alarm clock to alrt me when 100 minutes hve passed and have to decide if keep or refund

With this graphic game can run on literally vovdka powered toasters
If performance are going to be shit it's 100% slav coding fault

half an hour to go hopefully

Its on cryengine so expect that kinda performance

??????

HAPPENING

>unpacking
>30 minutes left

UNPACKING
30 minutes

>Corelets

:'(

REEEEEEEEEEEE

damn bro
Specs?

still 2 hours of download

add another hour for the unpack

First reviews when?

Guys, there's a bigger thread here. Let's not take up two spaces.