/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC

>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter

>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975
Friendlist: pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RicoSuigq3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finally finished. Now for Tituria Alter and Santa Alter.

You going to get Bikini Biker too?

UHHH BROS?
QUICK MERLIN CONFIRMED?

This is the best Shiki in the Type Moon universe.. There's no argument you can make otherwise, because this is simply a statement of fact and not opinion. If you believe this to be untrue and that there is some other, better Shiki in the Type Moon universe, then you have been misinformed. I'm "sorry" to tell you so.

Fag

Yep. After Jeanne Alter I don't have many targets left to save for, Maid Alter being one of them.

I love you Arc!

Can I have a Neil Armstrong servant with a NP that runs over his enemies with a Rover while he says "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind" in really bad engrish please

I-It wasn't a meme right bros?

Fellas...

>he actually fell for it

oh nononono

Should I be doing doors or the Rapunzel mines for QP?

>he got meme'd

>he doesn't know

>He doesn't know

>he is uninformed

>it's a rerun of a rerun episode

This guy is a fucking idiot

The Saint

>dis nigga got no idea

Oh no..

FEHBROS WTF WHY ARE THE FGOCHADS LAUGHING AT US

>he is lacking in the forbidden knowledge

is for taint!

On the one hand, Quick Merlin would be great. On the other hand I don't want that Irishmen on my team. Especially when I associate him with drunks talking about their heritage, while they're vomiting Guinness. Also I'll damn well believe it when I see it myself.

Which famous and important persons that are currently still alive have the potential to become a Servant?

>decided to try working out the math for grailing again

>5* servants seem to get a consistent 9.46% increase in ATK and 9.55% increase in HP over 10 levels between 90->100
>4* servants seem to get a consistent 21.08% increase in ATK and 21.24% increase in HP over 20 levels between 80->100
>3* servants seem to get a consistent 35.33% increase in ATK and 35.58% increase in HP over 30 levels between 70->100
>1* servants seem to get a consistent 55.38% increase in ATK and 54.15% increase in HP over 40 levels between 60->100

What? No. No no no no. That's not how it is supposed to work. I was expecting a steady pattern over grailed levels, to the point where I could determine how much a servant should be expected to gain over 10 levels in grails. Why do 1* servants gain a higher percentage in ATK while 3*-5* get a higher percentage in HP? This just means that it seems to be a set pattern for each rarity, as opposed to all servants following the same sort of pattern over all their grailed levels.

I guess it is good that all the servants of a set rarity follow the same pattern. (I just tested this: looking at Paul Bunyan's Lv.60 stats, I calculated her Lv.100 grailed stats up to exactly the correct number.) So I guess that's good for predicting consistency. I'm just not sure if it is a situation where, say, 1* servants just gain more ATK than HP over their entire grailing process, or if the Lv.60->Lv.70 produces a lot more ATK than HP, and then the Lv.70-Lv.100 consistently produce more HP than ATK for every servant equally.

Shaq
I wanna see him dunk on niggas

>need 300 MP
>Cleared shop and missions
>Out of friend points
>Forced to use apples

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

its linear doofus

Why do you give a fuck about stats? You grail your favorites. Who gives a shit about stats?

Mugabe

First and foremost.

That one thread is gone now.
What the hell was that?

El papa pancho

What you're observing a phenomena which has to do with stat distribution on servants overall rather than anything special. The % change is different because the % gained gets lower each time you grail.

theres a mission that gives 500 mp coming out soon lil nigga, then you can fall for the mona lisa meme

Trump

math is bad civilization

Te gusta Altera?

Meme or not I hate not collecting everything regardless if its shit. Hell I even saved one of each of the CE exp cards.

Director caster would be cool and you know it.

dont start this shit
Civilization is for everyone to enjoy

jack every thread until she has her banana buddy

Don't worry bro I fell for it too

youtube.com/watch?v=RicoSuigq3I
wtf bros....

Why is he such a bro?

math is good civilization

I want to give Jack my banana buddy.

Vive la France!

It kinda is, kinda isn't.
Was more of a meme when people were getting it right away.

After all these secret gems I expect eveyone to be above 6/6/6

Asking if it is linear and asking how rates change over levels is a different thing. Is a Lv.90 4* servant exactly halfway between the stats at Lv.80 and Lv.100? Or does it compound every ten levels, to where the 90-100 levels generate more stats than the 80-90 levels? It would be nice to know, especially with the advice (or some people's plans) of grailing servants to just Lv.90 for saving on grails.

I'd hoped to discover some sort of pattern, but there most certainly isn't a consistent one there.

I'm curious.

The concern I have is not that 5* servants gain a lower percentage of their stat base than 4* servants. I highly expected that. 4* servants are getting 20 levels while 5* servants are only getting 10.

However, I was curious of how these stat increased changed over 10-level blocks. You'll notice, for example, that HP always increases faster than ATK in every one of these cases. Except for 1* servants. That indicates it isn't a simple linear (or even compound) formula that applies to every servant. Either each 10-level block has its own separate growth rate, or every star rarity has its own unique growth rate. It's just interesting to see that, and I'm wondering a bit which is the case.

B-But I want to save in case I get a SSR...

this makes me ill

Go away Cleopatra

>ive been doing this since friday

>2600 turns...

>two more missions until NP4 Shiki
Almost done...

>implying the problem was gems and not shit like bones and pages

>still live
>2623 turns
>Started streaming 2 hours ago

>did this in 6 turns with support shiki one shotting them all
>autists decided to just stall it out

yikes

Only a meme if you don't have enough to MLB, 10% is decent.

Charles Barkley, give me a literal Chaos Dunk NP

WHY

she wants the potassium

>They can heal and will heal with np
>Hasn't been spreading the damage to make it take even longer
Disappointing.

Dang

Each servant has a maximum grailed stat total. This is unchanged. For 5* the difference between the ungrailed and grailed stat is made in 10 levels and for 4* it is made in 20 levels. The gain for HP and attack each level is static. You cannot determine a servants total stats until each is grailed at least once.

*passes through you*

Will you roll for this semen demon?

servants have growth rate considering their stat curve, but all grail levels after their max cap are linear set amount and the same all the way through, so it doesn't fucking matter who you pick, but zerkers will gain the most from it becuase of the way zerkers works

>NP5 Jeanne
>NP2 Tamamo
A whale AND a retard.
The two seem to go hand in hand.

Holy shit, unplug the waffle iron, Shiki.

Reminder onis want you to waste your quartz while mom wants to make sure you save enough for favorite servants.

>you need 51 cookies per ssr
good thing you farmed christmas, right?

He's going to make it over well 3000, and I won't understand how this is fun for him.

Nope, mama is the only semen demon I need in my life.

I have 7 million QP. I had 700 a month ago.

>when you have two sabers to max 10
xmas wasnt enough..

MOMMY

Why are her hips so wide?

Shuten Douji is my wife. I have to use all my quartz for her. Kintoki is my bro in Chaldea.

I have just received a friend request from someone with multiple SR/SSRs at max level and literally all 1/1/1 skills across the board. So no, people are not just about to start leveling skills, definitely.

God damn, Raikou looks like *THAT*?

Do you fap to Marie?

Is Herc worth using lores for his skills? Will he get me mad FP if I do it? Will it be a must if I rely on him for harder content? Or can I save the lores for my favorite shitters?

I might need the hearts for ascensions tho

There's no bulge here, where is his penis?

Her hat looks retarded, she looks like one of those aliens from Muv-Luv

Something about him reminds me a Fred Flintstone.

best mom

I have 400 quartz with his name on it. Hoping to get multiples but I'll settle for whatever many times he wants. Inb4 ">you won't get even 1", my wallet is open for this possibility

I never had a mother...

I am still pissed at her for taking my first kiss and spooking me after I already had Martha.

good thing summer massively improves her

>she looks like one of those aliens from Muv-Luv
I wish you hadn't said that