/alg/ - Azur Lane General #125

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

First for breaking renown's ribs and snorting her ashes!

Ok.

Where's my nep webms?

>Another Hipper thread, this time with added Pudding
This pleases me greatly. No accompanying image because away on holiday.

>No accompanying image because away on holiday.

You really didnt need to add this bit, no one needed to know this

You never asked me to make one.

For you.

Threadly reminder that all Pennsylvania class, Renown class, and Nevada class ships are garbage and shouldn't be posted by anyone not autistic.

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Make a dancing one with the goddess neps then

Why?

Don't forget to milk your meido /alg/

Because I like them and they're cute? Do I need a special reason?

Nobody cares about what you think, user.

Duly saved, thank you.

What I meant was, what is it in for me? I'm quite indifferent to the neps.

You and snorting user should get a room.

It's the same user.

Nice blog

Don't forget to break your meido's ribs and snort her ashes after you're done milking her /alg/

A thank you and knowing you did something nice?

I have no idea what kind of answer do you expect from these questions. You said you never had anyone ask for one so I did.

Be sure to like and subscribe.

The unique posters went up for each post m8.

Stop trying to get in on the local faggot's circlejerk circle. Just post regular nep pictures or make your own like the rest of us.

Is that a bote? What's her prefix?

Neptune is a CL and her goddess version is a CL too

If you're referring from where she comes from, she comes from Gamindistri and oversees the nation of Planeptune

Yes it's a boat, she's a HMS CL and her initial job in the war was to patrol the South Atlantic sea in pursuit of Graf Spee. She later engaged the Italian ships and was ultimately sunk by mines in an Italian minefield.

Does anyone have the login image in full res? I need that ass as my wallpaper

Look in previous thread? some user linked the artist's pixiv.

>histfag nepnigger
Well now I've seen it all

Ash-Snorting-Nep-Hist-titfag

He is the symbol of reconciliation between the two sides.

Sharlet when?

Does this mean her warranty is voided if she is commissioned and leaves the drydocks due to water damage?

Excuse me, they're called Histyfags

Manners, user. I was actually expecting a thank you from the beginning.

Cute misaka and Nowa, thank you

You're doing a bang up job selling this furniture to me. Yostar should send you a thank you letter.

>a repulsive slut sharing the same dancefloor with my wife
>also a dork
You expect me to thank you for this? Fuck off asshole.

She's a goddess, goddesses cant take damage as long as the people believe in her and her shares are high.

Just look at this smile. This is the smile of a real goddess.

It's 200 furniture coin only. You'd want to grab the 150 coin food box also - it functions as a bath.

way to go, now he's probably going to scrap your wife loser

Thanks, I found it in a better resolution

>scrap collab ship that might not come back
Yeah right.

FACT: Enterprise would be better as a blond

>scrapping a ship that might never come back
Haha sure buddy

I'll have to agree with If you scrap a collab ship for (You)'s then you'll feel good for a moment then have to live with the fact you just shot yourself on the foot for a minute of attention.

People still do it anyway, /gbfg/ is filled with posts like that even though half or more are inspect element edits.

Actually, she'll be better if she were ginger. Blondes are brainless.

I wouldn't really put it past him though. He's that thirsty for (You)s.

I like Blanc, Black Heart, and Vert. The rest I don't mind scrapping to be frank.

>Everyone except Nep

Hidoi! How could you do that to your old pal Neptune?

>inspect element
The actual fuck. I had no idea Gbf was a browser game.

I'm not your pal, friend.

He's a faggot, what do you expect? At least he didn't put Neptune up on a stage with a repulsive piece of shit like he did with my wife.

You only said "make a dancing one with the goddess neps...". You didn't specify I couldn't put Repulse and Mikasa on the stage too. Instructions were not clear. Blame yourself or god.

Should have put the other two neps to make it a full nep themed webm but its cute enough

>the goddess neps
>neps
I see you can't into plurals

There are four goddess, and you can only put three on the stage at once. This implies someone is going to be left out. So instead of leaving just one out, I leave all three out.

Is it better to go full reload autism on Hood or should I compromise and get a gun that does more damage in exchange for a slower reload?

>make a webm for me
>as thanks I call you a faggot and insult one of your favorite botes
>"W-Well the instructions weren't clear"
I haven't had such a good laugh at someone else's expense in a really long time. Continue being a doormat bud.

>four goddess
I see you still can't into plurals. Nice try at damage control though, faggot.

I use full reload autism on Hood. Just give her the purple 410mm and two reloaders and that's pretty much it.

I should have specified I meant the gun alone. I use the 283mm right now for its fastest reload in the game, but its DPS sucks and its ammo type is garbage.
Currently with Hood at level 90, 2 purple autoloaders at +9 and +8, and the 283mm at +10, it reloads in 13.90 seconds. Even lower ingame due to QE of course.

Useless fat cow

There has been arguments between which gun is better for Hood. I mean, for reload autism the 283mm wins hands down, but its damage is pure shit, so when Hood jobs she's gonna job hard. I use the 410mm because it allows Hood to deal damage even when she jobs. It's really on you though, personally I don't trust Hood enough to give her the 283mm.

>410
>reload autism

Bite me

When did I call you a faggot? You told me to fuck off, called me an asshole, then called me a faggot. Are all the Nowa fanboys like this or are you just a special snowflake?

Are you a SEAnigger? What language do they speak there? Habla el ingles?

I-I guess it's not peak reload autism desu.

Paint drops from normal Maps after chapter 2 drop paint.
x-1 and x-3 maps drop B, D, and F paint.
x-2 and x-4 maps drop A, C, and G paint.
E Paint is from Task.

Sometimes I wonder if people are just dense or cannot tell real posts from shitposting. Which one are you?

Or maybe you just like getting strung for a ride and having dumb pointless arguments with someone taking the piss?

>he can't even read
sasuga
>are all the nowa fanboys like this
If by that do you mean "Are all the nowa fanboys competent enough to blow me the fuck out", then yes we are.

This chain of posts should have ended at A request, a delivery and a thank you for the goods. Why didnt you just end it there?

I'll maybe trust Hood when her skill is maxed. It's about halfway past 9 right now.
I don't really feel comfortable sacrificing all that reload when her skill is far more important than anything else on her, but at the same time when it fails to proc it just does so little damage it makes you think about the alternatives.
I think I'd be better off just waiting until we get whatever event has the 381mm Kai since it seems like the best option for her.

Uh, you CAN put all 4 into a Fleet. It’s just that Vert/Green Heart is stuck on the back while Purple/White/Black are up front dodging danmaku.

American, but I do admit English was never my forte.

Are you having a giggle mate?

You could've stopped this from happening. All you had to do was listen. Why didn't you listen?

Videos on Iwara when?

Even with her skill maxed I still get her jobbing three times in a row. So I'm really biased against her in that regard.

He's talking about the new dance stage.

True. She'll probably sit on her ass through a stroke of bad luck with or without the fastest reload possible.

You might want to read that post again.

That's why I use Nelson instead unless I need some anti-air.

Leave it to the ignored namefag to butt in with something retarded

As much as I like Nelson and her sister in terms of capability Hood is better in almost every way.

Not in pure firepower especially since Hood can't equip CL guns and her skill often fails to proc.
Well, there's Tirpitz but I didn't roll her.

>going through chapter 9 with the boss of each chapter being more "what the fuck is this" than the last
>haven't even gotten to the suicide boat train on 10-1

>CL guns add FP
>Hood's skill often rails to proc
>rolling tirpitz

E-chan a CUTE!

The rape train gets a bit more tolerable once you get the airstrike timing right.

Oh right, I'm retarded. I just didn't play through KMS back then.

>CL guns add more FP
No DD guns have more than 25 FP.

What is the timing for the air strikes anyway? Good to know for the future.

I now use Glowworm-sama and ram the bomb boats.

The secondary gun doesn't matter unless you're relying on them to destroy boats of peace.

It still adds firepower. Since Hood can only equip DD guns she can only gain a max of 25, but Nelson can gain 45.

where were you when the nepfags shit on moetal

A second or two after the arrows indicating they've spawned, I think. If they're already on the screen it's too late.

Anyone could do that, don't bother bringing it up it isn't worth mentioning and doesn't help.

Does it though? That wouldn't make any sense. The general consensus seems to be that range and spread is much more important for a BB secondary than pure FP.

Yes it does, but don't take my word for it. Take off all of Hood's guns, then put on a DD gun and check her stats.

Hood has quite a bit less FP than Nelson even when just looking at base stats, so it definitely doesn't help. Her skill more than makes up for it though, even though Big7 is pretty amazing too.

Just check the added number besides your FP stat.

Speaking of secondary guns, have they fixed the bug on Warspite?