twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post candy loving sniffs.

make the anti spicy discord

Wagner announcement for BBCTB when?

Done, don't think there's any other fg series worth adding

playblue

is it true that girls can stink too?

whats the point of this

I seriously doubt that you personally play any of these games in a remotely serious manner. Prove me wrong.

>not a single melty for vappa
>Mature and Luong vappa
you've done it now.
Yeah, you just gotta SNIFF.

unist on sale when

Where is bloody roar?

THIS is where the fun begins
twitter.com/Killbawx/status/959919973257924613

fgg doesn't play games, we just streamboar and complain that everybody in the world doesn't like the game I do

Year of the dog!

Put Midler under fgg and Mariah under Vappa
Mariah's hotter but she's also stupid setplay bullshit
I was expecting the Addams Family but okay

well that would explain their lack of knowledge of nrs games

/fgg/ "nationalists" are fucking retarded. I'm sorry; I must be of a different species as these people. What is the appeal? What does it do to you to watch these random players you don't know mash buttons? Does it make you sweat? Does it give you an adrenaline rush? Some vicarious thrill, seeing "/ourguy/s" "trounce the game collective of somebody else's, you know, territory? (Ooga booga! Me caveman! Dat MY rock! Ook ook!)

I hate to even mention this, but could it even be something .... sexual? Seeing those big, sweaty, hypermasculine FGC members running around and grunting and Korean backdashing being more manly than you'll ever be? Do you get off on it? Hm?

To all people that actually identify yourself based on your board of choice who: FUCK YOU! You're pathetic. You deserve what you get.

What's the point of anything

See me in any anime game

A quick search on r/kappa shows me that there has only been sixteen (16) mentions of Melty in a whole fucking year
/fgg/ doesn't go a day without talking about Melty and we have our own Melty memes (Canadian cops)

Fucking this. You people will laugh at /v/ whenever they make an earnest attempt at playing a game, yet I see them post shit where they try to play a game far more than you retards.

Make a lobby in GG

Make a lobby in Under Night in Birth Exe Late [st]

make a lobby in vf5fs

It's what people discuss here, I should add reddit to the left side

I play all 3 of these poorly, but I'm sure I can beat random /fgg/ dickriders in all 3, assuming they even own these.

this but unironically

My Steam name is known and I don't want people to know I make autistic charts
See me in Melty I can be anonymous

That's not on the chart

That's not even an anime game

>Someone shit talks pisss
>He and the discord army now infest this second thread and try to bully /fgg/
lol, you know? I thought I could find a little peace, a little rest from bullies, but what do I find? Meme spouting, futa-loving, fight dodging, tranny dating scared ass bitches who don't play no games.
Pack your shit up and kindly get the fuck out. We will not take you back, we do NOT forgive we do NOT have sex.
/fgg/ has spoken. Good day.

Nice dodge

/fgg/: Laughing at this based user making vappa seethe
vappa: Taking this seriously or getting mad over it

I'm seriously fuckign mad over this, delete this shit or suffer the consequences

Is that you, Brick??

FUCKING PUSSY ASS MOTHERFUCKING BITCH! LMAO! You said ANY anime game and given the poor definition of anime in these threads, that should include Under Night. Let's play Nitroplus Blasterz, buckaroo. It's a shitty anime game I barely even play seriously. I'll make it worth your while and even stream said FT10 and PAY you if you win.

Also, you realize that if we play Melty Blood, you will be giving out your IP, right? I can find your house based on that and send an army of rapists if I felt like it.

>I don't want people to know I make autistic charts
Why does it matter, cuck? What are they going to do, beat you up and shove you in the locker? I doubt your friends will actually care unless they also come to Veeky Forums. And if they do, how can they judge anyone?

I will body you in unist for the love of sniffs
If you ain't scared make a lobby and come witness the power of sniffs

Post your IP for melty so I can send my yiff army to whatever shithole country you live in already

is this sniff in any fighting games?

>>>/neofag/

My bad, I should've thought about it beforehand

Nah but I've played him before (I lost tough)

>You said ANY anime game
Yeah but the original point was that I don't play any of the games I put in my chart, obviously that meant I would fight you in an anime game that's on the fucking chart, what's the point of proving I play UNIST when it's not on the chart

>Also, you realize that if we play Melty Blood, you will be giving out your IP, right? I can find your house based on that and send an army of rapists if I felt like it.
That's fine if nobody finds out it happened

Half the anime players at my locals post on /fgg/
>Unironically still using "cuck"

If you're serious, I have a few questions and parameters first.

1. Are you the guy that made the chart? That's the whole point I started doing all of this grandstanding and don't actually care if you're not him.
2. What region? I am U.S. East, so I'm not sure how well this will work if you're too far away.
3. Are you willing to stream the event, or should I do it?
4. How much do you want to play for? I'm the TEN WHOLE DOLLARS guy from the other thread, so I'm fine for 10 dollars over netplay.
5. Do you ever sniff with us in the Unist lobbies on /v/?

Then maybe stop making autistic boardwar charts like this is 1999.

>5. Do you ever sniff with us in the Unist lobbies on /v/?
>Unist lobbies on /v/

Damn, didn't know Unist was a vappa game

how hard is yuzu to pick up and play

>this wall of text that I ain't reading
nice dodge btw

>Blanka is the first charge character to be added to the game ever since Season 1 Urien
>will probably be the only charge character of Season 3 aswell

I mean I'm happy Blanka wasn't converted to motion like Vega but what does Capcom have against charge characters?

>"You're autistic for making this board war chart"
>Half the past thread and this entire thread are people replying to my board war chart
Who's autistic now
I got more replies in the past two hours than in a week of pretending to be a tranny

>Aussie fgg

Unfortunately not yet, but she is in that one really good video collection that stborough made.
If they anime AND post on /fgg/, they have officially lost all rights to judge other human beings for their actions.

charge motions are too hard

HOLY FUCKING BASED IRL BIG BODY GOOBERS SNIFFING IN YA HEAD RENT FREE
DING DONG DIDLEY VAPPA GETTING FINNA WORKED INTO A SEETHING RAGE

>I lost tough

Wow Brick must be good

It's not a dodge. I'm totally willing to do a FT10 for dosh, I just don't want to waste my time playing against a laggy BR and having the match be a pure fraud for both of us. Would you even be happy winning if it was because of your Australian internet instead of your actual skill? I sure wouldn't be.
You know I can just record the match, put it on YouTube, show it to all of your friends, and do all of this based on the location of your house, right?
I think they have them just about every weekday, but I don't really go that often anymore due to being busy.

Based Jack-O' sniffposter

Charge is a bad and outdated mechanic that exists only for nostalgia purposes like stun

>everyone still dodging

>/v/ is literally in this thread RIGHT NOW foaming out of the mouth because of a meme chart
bros...

all vappa

I kinda feel bad for Blanka desu

>pretends to be a tranny
>dodges anime players on Veeky Forums
>scared that his anime faggot friends will make fun of him
>participates in board wars
>loses to brick anyway
>thinks he's not a little cucked out soyboy beta male

Why is it bad
Some moves would be too strong if you could do them without charging

I did it bros! I made it to ultra bronze in jive!

that art

Shut the fuk up nubi

I literally posted my region, cash amount, and the game. Asking whether or not he wants to stream is just courtesy. These are EU hours, so I can't just assume I'll get a good connection with everyone. So sad that the little sniffboys still won't take a chance to get what should be free money for them since they're supposedly superior.

jesus

there's like, no room for her crack and crotch to breathe at all. i bet she has to peel her outfit off

based
want to play some /fgg/ approved fighting games with our girl based irl big booty braced faced sherry bros

It's a living

Remember that day we were supposed to have US vs EU in KoF 98 on Fightcade, then nothing happened? This is almost twice as autistic as that. At least those guys both quickly made fake proxy accounts to play on.

wish i was donchan bros..

Damn, bro.

Chad Brick vs Virgin shitposting user

So wanting to represent your board in battle is only for scoundrels?

Wonder what she's wearing under it bro...

already said i'd body you and put the sniff on my back doe, but you dodged. get that ass banned kid

I love anime girls but this shit is too much. It's disgusting frankly.

Represent what? This is a forum anyone can post in, we are not your friends or your virtual army.

i wish jack-o wasn't boring to play, such a potent, top tier sniff

Just learn the minion extends.

What is the origin of this bear?
She's a sex robot

Jack is NOT for sexual

How do you feel about Dizzy?

is there a free version of umineko with good online, or is it somehow just in the steam version?

Wish I was Jack-O'...

Did they give Ibuki the Kirin outfit because she's annoying to fight too?

This thread succs bros...

I wish you were Jack-O...

>gee why do people get angry when I'm acting like a 13 year old and saying I represent them

The Darkstalkers girls are not in the pic, how do I know if they're /fgg/ or vappa...

Jive/Xrd/Skullgirls EU PC anyone

Morrigan is fgg and bb hood is vappa.

they are vappa unless you're Hildr or a Marble player