League of Legends General /lolg/

eyosongive.us

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!!!

xth for my wife Syndra

>Syndra
>Lulu
>Jinx
all whores

>tfw no qt petite gf

MATING PRESS SORAKA!

me

user that's not nice and false too.

you'd be lacking the qt part

save your friends

The Syndra in is really cute

Worth 1350RP? Its going on sale.

i have made poor choices today

The Syndra user in is also really cute

spaniards are not my friends, """amigo"""

xth for Cute Ashe

Crippling Depression Hours

but,ehm... sight

Remember to relax after extended play and relieve some tension.

If you play her regularly, sure why not.

>italian
>cute
pick one

True!
w-wow

nice pic dude

Reminder that waifu fags, avatar fags and erp fags need to be banned

Hammer!

>all those people get permabanned
>threads now last 36 hours

bravo idiot

is for bully

>im retarded
Thats all you needed to say my dude

lulu makes you're waifu real and she will love you but only if you spend a month entertaining lulu by baking cupcakes and doing silly things to make her laugh
you may or may not be polymorphed occasionally

do you take this deal?

>worst skin
that summoner deserved it

Honestly as long as the polymorphin doesn't cause me permanent harm I would accept this to make my waifu real

Why are you sad friend? Are you okay?

I choose both!

Does this mean I get to have two Lulus?

Evelynn is best girl
undebatable

whoops

Tiers of the skins of champions and how you should respond to them, I'll start:

>Poppy:
Regular: Newbie or pro. Do not sleep on them or expect a hammering.
Noxus: Absolutely ungodly laning phase but hold steadfast because they are horrible at teamfighting.
Lollipoppy: Literally only there to try and tilt you. Don't give in and you'll win easily.
Blacksmith: You're going to have a very, very bad time if you let her build gauntlet before the laning phase is over.
Ragdoll: They do not exist, if you see this specimen then approach with DEFCON 6 levels of concern.
Regalia: Congratulations, you have found a god of top lane and tanks. Unfortunately you no longer have a top lane as that is now Poppy's by divine right and expect your ADC to do less damage than her.
Regalia Chroma: An Elder god of tanks that has knowledge far beyond your comprehension. Quitting the game would be the best course of action.
Scarlet: If Regalia Poppy's are gods then the Scarlets are their arch-angels. Expect a nigh impossible laning phase coupled with retarded amounts of peel.
Star: The lowest of the low. You probably won the game at champ select.
Snow Fawn: A Regalia masking themselves as a Deer God or a Star with a deer fetish.

>Yasuo
Regular: They are either a Newbie or they're getting a triple off of a top/jung gank in mid lane within the first 10 minutes.
High Noon: Running in the opposite direction is the safest route but unfortunately it is not a promise that you'll live.
High Noon Chroma: This is not a game to have fun in. This is a sitcom where you watch the Yasuo ace your entire team several times over while 3 of his teammates afk run into your fountain.
Project: You are playing a Zed player who is currently having an identity crisis. Feel free to abuse his lack of understanding that he no longer has a free escape.
Blood: Will literally run into your engages and stuns. The freest of elo.
Night: Elo Gravity, a force of nature that forces the elo of his teammates to fall.

>ywn be SG Ahri's boyfriend and she'll make sure to get you in her Instagram pictures
>ywn read through the comments of thirsty Indian shittalking you
>this will never be followed by sex with your gf Ahri, thinking of how mad those thirsty Indians are

Her walk is kinda weird; and she her art seems a bit off for some reason... I kinda prefer fire-fox to be honest.

What are the pros/cons of maining Fiora vs Camille?

>Regalia: Congratulations, you have found a god of top lane and tanks. Unfortunately you no longer have a top lane as that is now Poppy's by divine right and expect your ADC to do less damage than her.
>Every time I play Poppy top I stomp lane hard.

Finally I fit the stereotype for a skin for once.

>ywn post a picture mid-sex on her instagram and rake in the salt from the pajeets

don't main Camille she's probably going to get nerfed soon

It's literally impossible to avoid forced 50%. Even the best of the best can get a 53-55 winrate at most if they're lucky. What does that say about this shit game?

You should be playing for self-improvement rather than victory per se

Every game has a forced 50 to make it even, i dunno why everyone complains about it in every online game like its a new thing

I just dont like people going away,and this lonliness isnt helping

sure i love cooking,and i make a really good chessecake

>Fiora
Has more skins but
Camille has white hair, up to you

They don't understand how matchmaking or statistics works

yes you get double the lulu

cheesecupcakes

this fucking shit show i swear

support star guardian poppy is something to fear; whenever she's on the enemy team nobody can be in the immediate vecinity of her adc because she'll fucking truck them into a wall and permastun them while her adc rapes them from afar

Nah, Ahri would post it. And when asked, she would say because she also wants people to be jealous of you not just desiring her - being sweet in her own queen bee sort of way, not that you mind.

Some other user always reminds us to cum inside our supports, does that count as respecting them?

Who is your support?!!

It's been a long day today! I hoped is was one of the best days for you!

Man Ahri is a cunt. I like it

No, no the ones where you are on your own. You can have a 100% winrate on them if you're good enough. In mobas there are even PROFESSIONAL players with negative winrates.

me

Twisted fates is not a support!

Yeah people going away sucks. I remember last year when work was done for the holidays and bunch of people weren't coming back the next year. It made me really sad for a week or two.
But at least /lolg/ is always there for you haha!

Oh cool.
One to cuddle and one to bully.
Its perfect!

yeah well yasuo isnt a top laner

It was a pretty long and hard day at work today but I did my best and killed it!
How was your day?

Yasuo is adc!

I wanna lick Taliyah's eyebrows!

No!

To be fair, every girl dislikes thirsty pajeets

I hate this bitch so much. She needs more nerfs. I'm still making her my permaban until she gets rightfully dumpstered.

yeah no girl like to be prized sexually

noob

But some supports also post about wanting to be cummed inside. So it must be okay right?

I smash her with my boy Ryze so I really don't care

Is this a bug or a feature?

>your mid picks xerath
>enemy locks in fizz
>you already know it's lost

it's just skill man just skill

i literally only exist to be filled with hot and thick adc cum again and again. even typing about it is making my mouth water...
t. support

Why didn't you just cancel the fucking ult

>play actually balanced MOBA for 2 weeks
>try to come back to League
>ranged carries feel like shit
>melee right clickers feel like shit
>tanks are autistically overly durable
>burst damage is actual weaponized autism
>supports are all empty headed shitters with peanuts and tumbleweeds bouncing around in that empty fucking brains of their's and more often than not you're 1v2ing regardless of if you're the support or ADC because the idiot you get sent bot lane with is inherently retarded, like any and all allied bot laners when you go to a different lane
>League is basically unplayable

>Post worst girl
>Make shit post
Pottery

>smash her with the champion she smashes the most

proofs?

Ezreal base model and animations are utter garbage

Which skin (besides star guardian and pulsefire) fix that problem?

cheesecupcakes it is then.

I bet that felt worst because is people you saw everyday

and yeah lolg still here,but the people that used to give it life aren't anymore

Is the Veeky Forums chatroom a thing anymore in new client or is there a club where you have to get invited

>which skin besides the 2 skins with animations change the animations
dont spend money on skins retard

Literally none of them. Why would you even play Ezreal?

>ywn take Ahri's phone out of her hands as she finishes posting selfies in a sheer teddy before bed and cuddlefug her

metacuck

This entire post is very embarrassing to read.

Ezreal IS meta you stupid fuck

SG Miss Fortune wouldn't understand the appeal of that behavior from her fellow Star Guardian. She likes to flaunt it to get boys rather than flaunt it online for her ego.

I-I think he's cute and fun

>not being a soygoy

You must be really desperate if that's the case. When the last time you got filled by adc cock? I bet it's making you tingle just thinking about it.

>want to have fun
>can't
nice game :(

Takign Lulu requests

>want to tell bad players theyre bad
>get banned for 2 weeks
nice game :(

these are funny, post more

lulu cucking her son with lucian

It was pure sex!

morde about to crush lulu with his club
or
Ulting and killing lulu to let her play with ghost lulu so she can finally fuck off

what?

>enemy picks ezreal jg
>warn toplane thats hes probably gonna camp you hard
>toplane acknowledges this
>what does toplane do
>toplane shoves as hard as possible and feeds the ezreal 5 kills
>he goes on to 2 shot anyone who isnt me because im rammus
FUCKING TOPLANE NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEE

No! Supports are not just a piece of meat!

varus (the champion) is homosexual