/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread subarashii edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/qzUW3JKL

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Oumaede!

For what purpose?

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Except logically it doesn't pan out because if protecting her is secret business and she's trapped here, it doesn't exactly take a genius to work out that the possibility of the country already going poof is over 90% and anyone remaining would be thrown into despair seeing her being executed.

You have to recall that Shuichi's narration indicated the Ultimate Hunt was worse than death, so for Kirumi to have bailed than to stand her ground is strong indication there really wasn't anything she could have done.

See, the problem is I'm from a collectivist country and still would question if Kirumi was justified in her actions given that I'd expect even a shadow leader to properly weigh her actions. If we assume the game was being broadcast needless to say murdering a depressed guy and framing a magician who wanted to make others happy would already have caused a scandal, and in Japan at least such a thing would have destroyed Kirumi's credibility so much I seriously doubt it'd have made a lick of difference in the end because she destroyed herself.

Uh yeah...and she didn't know what it was, or whether it was even true.

What was demonstrably seen however is how she handled the matter and again I'm just stating my opinion here that I'm hardly likely to bother listening to a politician who's this dirty and cold if the country is even still standing to start with- Logically (That being a political prisoner in itself probably means she's too late) or emotionally speaking, Kirumi didn't impress me either way because this seems exactly like the behavior of politicians who vaguely set up a scapegoat to justify war- Doesn't matter whether people are in danger or not, just kill someone already willing to die because she's needed!

nya, korekiyo edition

Saihara is not a cuck!

ew

Rude.

But he is clearly raising another man's children in this image

Good OP

N-no!

Saihara is a cuck!

No I actually was launched into space in Musk's car so that I wouldn't share a planet with you.

No he's not! He's in a happy relationship with his girlfriend who's a boy Ouma!

Which dangans are into cuckolding

Not Saihara!

I love my husband!

Korekiyo ballbusting!

Ballbusting edition when?

So this is the power of """comfy hour"""...

I love Kirumi!

I'm new to Danganronpa so I want to know who to self insert as

Saihara

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

goodnight /drg/

Hinata got cucked so hard he turned Super Saiyan

Such fond memories RPing with people here forever ago

Such beautiful taste, user. Our hearts and souls for beloved Kirumin!

And you as well, user. May we go to the ends of the earth to wait for her!

I love Nagito!

Sleep well.

Ibuki!

I want to see that Fukawa pic now.

kiss to pass the time

Mioda!

I think my senior Kirumiposter will agree that kisses are for Kirumin only!

had to leave (am back now) and wanted a comfy kiyo OP, sorry

cucking and ballbusting is peak comfy

I didn't save it and I don't even remember what it was
sorry

Yes, only Kirumi shall receive my kisses!

Koko! And his beloved Yumeno-chan!

YOU MONSTER HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY THE BOOTY THREAD AWAY FROM US. DIE IN WINE HELL

MONACA~!!!

poof

Kill the gremlin!

I mentioned before how Kaede's hairpins are transparent and I didn't like it at all, and others would reply that they're white/silver. Turns out it's just shitty sprite work.
Just check pic related, one is transparent and the other is not despite only the face changing a bit. How does such a fuckup even happen while making sprites?

even on the right it doesn't look that great considering the hair shine goes through them
they really should've given them another color, like a more distinct silver or maybe even purple
that way they also wouldn't have fucked up by forgetting to color them in, you notice easily when the music notes aren't purple

What is it about tulpafags that gives them a free pass to spam every thread with garbage fetishes? If it was any other characterfags people would riot

This ship is aesthetically pleasing to me.

t. Upset pissfag and or scatfag

There's no stopping them since they get off to everything.

its cause tulpafag fetishes are god-tier, yours are garbage
other charactersfags have shitty fetishes like cuckoldry, piss or scat

Jesus thats one ugly nigger

who

I want to bully Kaede.

>tulpafags
>not into cuckoldry, piss or scat
are you new?

I know they have no chemistry but they look adorable together!

Real tulpafags are into ballbusting. Tulpafags see piss and shit as necessary bodily functions, nothing more

the girl reading this

You are not a true Tulpafag unless you are accepting of every kink, for what greater fount of knowledge exists than the dark recesses of human sexuality? Every fetish is equally interesting to study.

All of those kinks are pretty awful user.
Tulpa is one hell of a drug

an aesthetic for a tulpafag who destroys kinkshamers

really makes you think yo ne

But Moe-tan shitposts me at every opportunity for some of my fetishes. That's not very subarashii of her.

Long sleeves

Approved Tulpa fetishes
>ballbusting
>armpits
>fatfaggery
Disgusting degeneracy
>piss
>scat
>spankfags

What an ugly crying pepto bismol boy.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

I don't know which side is worse.

That's because you're a gay brap shotafag. Not very subarashii.

this but swap out fat and spank

It is the drug I shall never tire of.
Shitposting is merely a tool to gague a subject's reaction, what is gained is knowledge and understanding.
pee pee poo poo

pomf!

Still better than ghosts!

>fatfags vs fartfags
what a world we live in, it's degeneracy against degeneracy.

no

CUTE

messed around a bit with my crappy editing skills (I've probably messed with kaede's hairpins a million times now)
but what would really be neat is miu making hairpins for her which constantly change color!
they could keep the stationary sprites while just animating the hairpins

gay.

What an ugly user.
you will feel my wrath on the day of reckoning
But tulpafags are gay too, and some of them are more degenerate than I am. MPA stands out in that regard.
wow, now i see the light. thank you, wise tulpabro.

I hate trashman for ruining souda, not that there was much to ruin in the first place

Last time someone did this, the user got mad people were calling Kaede gay for giving her rainbow hairpins.

Wrong on both counts

Fighting amongst each other on which fetish is the true thinking man's fetish... The discussion I have longed to see.
Now, come forth and reply with your answer! With a favorite Dangan attatched, of course.

I love my wife!

>you will feel my brap on the day of reckoning

Come back when you're 18.

>not asking for blood donations

This.
Brap obviously isn't the thinking man's fetish. However, I would declare shota and /ss/ as the true thinking man's fetish. That and armpits.
die
die

God why is Komaeda so cute
I want to hold him

buu buu desu wa

I can't think of any positive traits about Soda or his fags.

He a cute

>/ss/
This, pic somewhat related.

Me too!

I would truly, honestly rather have pajeet in these threads 24/7 than trashman.

Because he's perfectly broken.