/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #274

Traps are gay

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Espa Roba is now roaming Duel World
>The 1st stage of the KC cup is underway. Stage 2 starts on the 16th.
>Dr.Crowler is coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

>0 posts early
kys retard

just give me fucking dark paladin already reee

>Happy about getting gold

Those were the days. I have to resort to this so it doesn't clog my gift box

Post aromage deck pls

aromage deck pls

How is Phoenix only tier 4 instead of tier 2 minimum?
Why are CAs considered budget when its x20 more expensive than hazy's?
What the fuck is gamea good for when their info is all shit?

Gamea is outdated af, why the fuck are you using it

It's not up to date. I assume the 'not expensive' refers to pre-banlist CAs. Apart from Senju, which you could switch with Skelengels or whatever, there were, you could build the deck very cheaply.

Its in the op

I just got unbanned. Is there a safe way to cheat yet? It seems like they ban/unban during updates only.

>it's the best we've got

Look at the KoG decks, they are fairly recent. The ratings or tiers are completely useless.

Cheat engine on steam

die apk scum

>9999

Not that difficult if you don't spend your gems like a retard.

Why do you guys keep criticizing Konami?
This is by far the best free to play mobile game which is also actually free and the best YGO online game in general, not even Hearthstone is this free, fun and eventful.
Shit they keep pumping out easy to complete events, free gems and cards every couple of days and you're still unsatisfied?

The last thing I used was cheat engine on the steam version and I got bopped during the Chazz event. I even alternated my scores between 1k~8k

when?

> 5 dino controls in a row
> then a ca
> then a burn deck
fun times

I've been using v4 since the warning and wasn't banned.

You must've been doing something completely wrong and retarded because I haven't received jack shit

I wish I knew what I did differently then, fuck bro.

SV is better if we're strictly talking about card game mobage.
FGO and GBF are arguably better, FGO could be the best mobage if they would just implement auto-battle and increase the SSR rate to 2-3% or implement an actually good safety net.

get fucked retard

I already did get fucked, but I'm unbanned now lmao

even dueling network was better.
and if I wanted I could just "lol gx era only"

New data mined shit when?

reported :^)

>"lol gx era only"
Reminds me of Fluttershy or whoever that guy who puts No X decks where X is a million of decks he hate.

>Odion with endless trap hell and 2 jars of avarice
This should be fucking illegal, I want to rank up in KC CUP not spend 30 minutes on a duel

>When you have to autobuild a deck because autoduel can't play with anything more complex than that without literally throwing games out of the window by billions

Just make a deck with big beaters and equips, put in some monster removal just in case.

SV didn't do events when I played it. They would just hand out a lot of free shit and the player base was tiny. Duel links is definitely better.

GBF and FGO are fucking huge time sinks even if you pay. GBF has decent rates at least I got a lot of SSRs when I played but FGO has 1% while duel links has a mercy rule for card pulls. I still play Fgo but duel links is so fucking successful and good I hope other games take notes that you can be a little generous and still make money.

What stage are you on?
I just have two WoD and the rest is 18k beaters with 4 equip spells, never loses a duel.

Lol i did that and sometimes the ai wont equip the monsters. Maybe something is wrong with horn of the unicorn?

Autoduel refuses to use the "under X LP" skills, refuses to fuse, refuses to use econs, windstorm, curse in a not stupid way, and a long etc
Srly, prefers to lose rather than fusing the monsters HE HAS in the fucking hand and win

LEMME USE MY 2 ECONS TO CHANGE BEAVER WARRIOR'S POSITION TWICE
GEEZ I AM A GREAT AI

Also uses mirror walls and WoD when not needed (monster can't destroy the one you have). Whoever coded this should be ashamed.

how do I improve this? any suggestion

>playing Pheonix against endless trap hell Odion
>destroy big bird
>Waiting for response...
Best feeling.

should i push forward? i only care about the second chink box

Anybody got a new Aster farm deck? Old one is dead same with all dimension labyrinth decks.

Also here's my Ishizu farm deck I came up with a while back

Is that fucking RA???
HOW NIGGA?

SV doesn't do events much, at most the prizes are cosmetical or packs/golds.
No need to grind for cards, hoping them to drop since you can get everything in the pack, they also give lots of golds to open packs every time a new booster is released.
>the player base was tiny
I doubt it, their sales report are good and they hand out a lot of free shit.
I think DL actually have less playerbase because people who play the card game IRL rarely play DL. Out of the people I know playing DL, and I know a lot, I can count people who play DL in one hand.

>FGO
>huge time sink
At least don't put it with GBF since the time spend on them are heaven and earth apart.

I don't found FGO a huge time sink, you can clear events with daily AP regen and maybe a couple of apples.
Early on maybe, but you can get to mid-end game pretty fucking fast, and at the end game you usually have a lot of free time.
FGO also can be cleared with low rarity servants pretty easily as long as you leveled them, only like 5% content that like once or twice a year that requires good servants to clear.

GBF on the other hand, is basically a watered down MMO, it's plenty generous too, free 10 rolls for a couple days every anniversary and some other events.

Gladiator Beasts are a perfectly fair and honest deck, their popularity is more of a testament of how expensive it is to construct other meta decks than it is a testament to their strength.

Nah thats Sacred Pheonix.
Ra was available in a previous event though.

i think it's a subtle way to slightly increase the odds of people spending money on this game

there's no way they can be this bad at programming AI

Is it ever coming back?
Why would they release Ra before the other two Gods?

>He missed the Marik event

Is it possible to make a hazy flame deck with
>1) only hazy monsters
>2) no beatdown
>3) whitout being a modded apkfag?

if it would be only cheap and not powerful then it wouldnt be in top tier

fuck off

> lemme just play triple wod, triple mirror wall, triple floodgate...
> yep, pretty cheap, fair and balanced.

>tfw FINALLY got the last Gozuki needed for my REZD after months of F2P farming and spending gems on Crimson Kingdom
>tfw the meta left REZD behind

>lemme just play triple wod, triple mirror wall, triple floodgate..
literally every meta deck does this you retard

>forced to use the Tag Duel mat because all the other have that shitty DL logo on them

Because Ra is awful and people only use the sphere instead?

Probably because it was a Yami Marik event, and that card was his ace in the show.
Did you get Slifer though?

nigger

>Aster farming
Literally not possible

>let me play these backrows that everyone can use

is there a single card that betrays you more than cup of ace?

just make a standard plasma / union farm deck but with 3 chitonian polymerization and remember he has that trap which destroy your monster when you attack a D-Hero

>not playing the deck of betrayal

Time Wizard

But Marik was the final boss no?
Shouldn't it go Slifer -> Obelisk -> Ra?
And yes I did get Slifer but that is a permanent event I guess.
Is it any good?

you called?

>is it any good

weakest god card, especialy with no sphere mode so its either 3900 att monster and you have 100 lp or its 0 att monster and you can pay 1k lp to destroy one card
strongest is obelisk

The humble sentry?

Probably because Obelisk is arguably the best and Ra is the worst.

cup of ace has use in cerberus farming decks though especially if you're short on other cards

using time wizard is just asking for trouble

Dark paladin to farm espa right?

> gbs need to survive battle
> best cards in the game are staples that let you survive battle
can you connect the dots.
maybe being able to have spot removal, high beaters and have safe ways to trigger their effects is kinda bullshit?

WoD and floodgates are useless against Gladbeasts.

Ugh, why doesn't this guy destroy any special summoned monsters like Horus when I ram him into them?

Holy fucking shit this "event" is garbage.

you

>gemini

>WoD
>Useless against gladbeasts
Only if you have an empty field and no monster for them to ram themselves against and die.

jesus christ

or if your monsters are in defense

help

Anyways WoD isn't the kind of trap you'd regularly use against a deck that can't into swarming, you're better off with mirror wall.

I have a question for you. Why did you decide to play YGO if you can't read? Surely there are games more suited to your "unique disposition"

I don't know what that is.
It says it gains that effect when summoned, am I missing something?

btw I still managed to win

#fuckreading

It literally says
>if this card is a normal monster on the field
>you can Normal Summon it to have it become an Effect Monster
How the fuck do I summon an already summoned monster?

By normal summoning it if it's on the field.

hey /dlg/ what decks are you currently building?

You need to "normal summon" it once again. That's how gemini works.

But it's already summoned, it's on the fucking field.

you click on it again retard

>if this card is a normal monster on the field
so by this point in the card text it's already been summoned
>you can normal summon it to have it become an effect monster

why the flying fuck would this specific card have this incredibly autistic and nonsense wording for its effect when ever other monster just says "when this card is summoned"

play the goddamn tutorial before making yourself look like a fucking idiot

You fucking normal summon it you damn ape.

you can normal summon it twice.
that's the whole gemini gimimick

So you waste your summons twice for a mediocre card? lel what a shitty concept.

yes they are indeed shitty don't make fun of them

your opinion is worthless you illiterate mongoloid

you should be too ashamed to even post again after your display of retardation get the fuck out of here

Nah man, it's fucking garbage and deserves to be mocked.

Wooow.
Well that's fucking retarded.

Why didn't they just write "you can activate this effect on your next turn" instead?
How the fuck would anyone figure that out without watching whatever shitty DM spinof that comes from?

So this card is shit, what can I put in my REZ instead when I want something actually dead?
I mean there is no way to play that shit without a three card combo at least.