Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #964
Hot-headed Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; best mod compatibility, but look for pp2 versions first]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini.xml
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini/Preinstall:
mega.nz/#F!F9p0yToK!0chYH6M7J4LSRLzMlVWoYg
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/ (least reliable)
AAUnlimited Guide and Resources (Modules, Tans, Props, Poses, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qCdE1UtK
pirateproxy.rocks/?load=/torrent/10569865/[No_Install]_[ILLUSION]_Artificial_Academy_2_[V4_pre-patched]_[E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Koikatsu

Bait

Creepy a best

That's a funny way to spell lively.

Not even close, but hey you're allowed to have bad taste.

>Thanks for this. I loving the black UI, and it's definitely not because I like black a lot.
You're welcome, and you sound real convincing there.

>The collage of pictures I found to be cute. I was thinking of something like this for a quest to be used on thread 1000.
Yeah, the collage is why there had to be re-submissions. I'm a dummy and didn't specify "these all have to fit on a square" when I should have, but oh well. Then again I was kind of expecting the quest to crawl because the last one was rather slow, and that one definitely exceeded expectations!
>I was thinking of something like this for a quest to be used on thread 1000.
Go for it. I think it would turn out well.

I'll have to come up with the layout. I had some ideas I wanted to do. Like a yearbook mid page.

Make a comic strip with a bunch of girls sitting in class discussing what should they do for the academy anniversary

I was actually thinking that anons would make their own poses and pictures and that would be added into a strip of pictures.

They would be doing something school related like studying, sports, having a prom. That would get added to a single long picture so that it could be used for OP in thread 1k. Somewhere towards the bottom, I could collect the girls from different anons so that it would look like a large class group photo.

Planning the format would be a bit of a tough call. Ideally it would be something that could scale according to how many submissions you got.

How do you initiate all those custom animations like in OP's pic etc? I tried installing some, but no new options shows up. Only more cumming positions works.

Those aren't custom animations, he's using AAU's poser.

That's a problem that I was thinking would happen. The thing is, I would need to do the panning a few threads in advance so I could have it ready before then along with enough time for everyone to make their submissions. I don't know how complex I want to make it or anything like that.

I like your style.
Link for your card folder?

I'm not the guy who made those cards, but here's his MEGA: >

> Only 4 cards
Wow, it's fucking nothing.

I don't think he has been around too long.

He's pretty good though

Link to these outfits?

how do you convert wizzard ready files to .pp2? the pp2usage.txt file isn't exactly clear

If you want, you can use my batch file which supports converting all in directory or drag and drop. There's minimal error checking though so check its output.

pastebin.com/qCdE1UtK

Also webbum for example.

End me and the meme ass fucking post cooldowns and auto post bullshit.

You, too, started somewhere. Not everyone comes out of the woodwork with a full class of cards.

I just upload cards anons ask for

Yeah, I came back just recently after like a year-long break

My cards were garbage when I started though.

works great, thanks user

that's not how you wear a skirt

I'm happy to have her. Thanks!
Cute.

this unemployed finished his part. Now i'll for the unemployed shitposter to do his part

cute
cute poo

user, why do you do this?
just curious

If that's what she's dreaming about, what is he dreaming about?

thot

I think it became a tradition here, anons love bullying plastic

>2 sets of ears

gross

cease

>broke left leg

he's getting worse

He's slackin
Hasn't even made a lazy paint edit of the last pic

how many of you are homeless?

You go back 2chan

Disgusting xenophobic pig.

No, he stays, you go back to 2ch

why didn't illusion just call it AA3

Because Koikatsu isn't AA3

what's the difference
it has a school setting so they might as well made it AA3.

AA has a specific gameplay style. Both AA2 and the original AA are very similar. So you'd expect AA3 to have the same type of gameplay.

Otherwise you might as well say that School Mate is an AA game because it's in a school setting, even though it's essentially a visual novel.

>responding to a shitpost

Card for the girl on the left?

>AA3 will never ever

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

koikatu is AA3 though?

OK this one is actually kinda funny

reminder to make your card faces 200x300

Patiently waiting for user to upload that one Astolfo card.

Faggot.

Why is this elf not held captive in the forced breeding chambers?

because she brutally beat up all the captors

The guards look away for a brief moment and look at the violence they commit.

NEVER TRUST AN ELF!

I feel nothing when I transfer out high affections. Am I a monster?

user, if you want something done, do it yourself

Transfering out playful is a good way to test if your a sociopath or not.

I miss Aka.

t. Aka

Okay nevermind I'm not a sociopath. Jesus.

i miss suzu

playful is best girl, out of all the personalities she's the one who loves you the most.

Yeah, even when she's having sex with other dudes, am I right?

download them and un-miss them then, sillys.

Thats Harsh my dude

but they are non-aau cards
nobody is using non-aau cards these days

I totally forgot about him. His waifu was the best

>nobody is using non-aau cards these days
I'm using non-AAU cards. Hell, all of my cards are non-AAU.

That's why you are irrelevant

Who?

There's a module that makes students more attracted to their siblings. How in the world do you make characters related in AAU?

Same last name.

Harsh is the kind of girl who gets off on fucking other guys behind your back.

Is there a fix for the invisible male dick yet? the old one doest work with the new format.

Why would you want it to be invisible

no thats the problem. When the guy takes the submissive role his dick vanishes.

Oh, shit, that's actually really lame. I want full gay view when I play.

it used to work but with the changes to just ".pp" stuff its not working and im not clued up enough to know why.

Hey guys, I want to join the jerkfest, but after getting the game from here pirateproxy.rocks/?load=/torrent/10569865/[No_Install]_[ILLUSION]_Artificial_Academy_2_[V4_pre-patched]_[E and I think getting everything else working, my main character appears to be completely invisible. I can't seem to play like this. I can make a roster and go to school. I saw one visible character there but still no mc. Any ideas?

Looked at the FAQ with no luck.

Cheeeers.

you want to download the one from here mate.

I'm almost done with the installation, but how do you use HEXA uncensor with AAU exactly

or should I use something else?

How do I know which version of AAUnlimited comes with the torrent linked here? Should I download the newest version?

No, it's AG4

Literally says on the page. Even if it's wrong, though, AAU shows the number in the title bar of the launcher.