/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

I CAN'T FUCKING SEE edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios
>Gameplay
youtube.com/watch?v=YjPLjU0YCAI
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute
>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LYQpJHmo8nE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jankliverance was so bad they won't evejnlet anyone review it on steam lol

CAN I BEAT THE GAME NEVER LEAVING MY PARENTS HOUSE?!

is it good tho?

It's like medieval ELEX.
Basically a meme game that can be kind of novel at times.

So is it fun?

>sheep give like 20 meat per thing, so kill those

Does that not count as a crime, then? Or can you generally do whatever you want outside towns?

do I need to lockpick it? lockpicking mouse is extremely sensitive to me and I always fuck up

who /hedgeknight/ here?
have nothing but rags and a shitty seax, I've gone to the furthest end of this river outside Rattay and am exploring the forests

Why are all the textures and shit close to you so fucking blurry?

Are people naked if you strip them down?

dunno, the 5 hour livestream had someone do it but never sell the meat

No they have undergarments

Ok thanks anyway, guess I'll give that a try first thing. Still downloading with my pleb connection.

nice churches with tiddy murals on the wall

not sure, LOD distance is fucky
I noticed everyone is black from a distance as well in Rattay

You can kill any of the chickens, even if you're right next to people, and no one gives a fuck.

CAN YOU FUCKING SEED MORE, DISGUSTING SLAVIC LEECHERS

Will a 6700k/1070 be enough to run this at 1080p at 60fps if I tone the settings down to medium?

Guys where is Fritz, i need lockpicking tool.

>Marathon Man
>You run slower, but keep it up for longer. Your sprint speed is 20% slower, but demands 20% less stamina

I'm getting a "!Error Couldn't establish context loadlevel failed" all my drivers are up to date
what do?

refund

just load it and see what it auto sets to, thats how i play total war at 60fps for 4 army battles

install more ram

Doesn't that... amount to exact same sprint distance traveled, and it'll only take longer? Wtf.

>hating on brits
>KURWA, white nigger, or white slav
sounds like fun
youtu.be/LYQpJHmo8nE
>thinking this was high quality

what a shit game

XBOX PATCH WHEN???

>why doesnt it just give flat buffs
ree
the skyrim generation at work

if you max out stamina no,

This game is literally oblivion/skyrim 1.5 though?

So can you select attribute increases during level-up, or how's it all work, exactly? Skills at least all level up just by doing them, but what about the attributes and perks? Are perks unlocked automatically as you skill up or?

you get a point for the specific attribute and you can spend it on any perk for that attribute assuming you have the required level

this game any good?

I've found some banditos out in the forest and I'm knocking them out one by one, should I execute them?

That sounds alright then. I might've preferred paid trainers a la Gothic, myself, but that probably isn't too popular among most players.

If you play it under the impression that it is a kickstarter passion project thats bound to have some small but patchable bugs, yes. Its the most comfy game I've played in a while.

Yes. Kill them all.

No mercy.

And then you find out 20 hours later they were needed for some quest, which you have now broken with their deaths. :^)

2 hours and 1 minute long tutorial so you dont refund it
bravo bravo

this slippery little nigger thinks he can get away, I will hunt him like an animal with his own bow and arrows

>205147956
It's really fun Eurojank. If you've ever played Stalker unpatched, it's like that, in the sense that it's good and enjoyable if you can tolerate bugs or even find fun in them.

Go into offline mode and refund before you reconnect - infinite refund period.

KC:D Complete 2012 (2009) when?

bugs don't really bother me if they're minor and don't break the game

>Complete

>tfw czech and know the game will be shit
>tfw still hope the game will be at least passable
>tfw still didn't play it for myself
I bet the combat is actually retarded, right?

Just pirate it you idiot

Will doggu be okay?

melee is fucking horrendous, bow is meh

no is bredy gud :DD

I'll kill all those fucking dogs so I can burglarize in peace.

Nah the combat is alright, it's not "slow" like people are saying, only in fist fights. You can get absolutely fucked if you mess up. I think your people did a good job, if it weren't for some bugs and hiccups I keep getting.

What about the slowness in the sense that you have to wear down your enemy's stamina bar before you start draining their health? Can I quickly hulksmash enemies with some bigass two-hander, or is it always going to be slowly nibbling down their stamina and health?

You mean stamina is like a shield from halo or what? Cause I didn't see that yet, it's pretty easy to hit people and get their health to go down to half so far. How much did you play the game?

>How much did you play the game?

I haven't, I'm just going by what I saw in the gameplay footage prior to release. I might be entirely mistaken but the impression I got was that you could only be damaged once your stamina bar has drained first - that's actually good news if I was mistaken.

>that 1st fist fight 2 minutes in the game

Was actually worried that the combat in the game would total dogshit due to that one. Luckily it's just fist fighting that sucks anus.

It's actually worse than i was expecting
This is the definition of JANK
Game is fucking comfy and hilarious but in not a fucking seriously good
Don't buy it now

Aren't you meant to beat them with your fists?
Guy also discernibly makes no effort with the combat system and trys to do 4 chain attacks from the same direction through spam clicking

This is morrowind combat all over again

Once you're hit you lose max stamina, that's all I've noticed so far relating to that. I got to kill some bandits with 2-3 hits, while I would almost lose half health in a hit other times. Haven't fought plate armored people though, but there are many ways to hit more and other things like combos so maybe it isn't that bad. It's definitely not oblivion tier of health sponge.

That sounds pretty good then, thanks.

This. Except with a shit lock-on system.

But /v/ told me it took 20 swings of a sword to kill a guy

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GARBAGE WITH SAVING, HOLY FUCK ITS SO ANNOYING, I NEED TO DO EVERYTHING AGAIN AND AGAIN

It is. It's buggy right now, but that's what you get with any open world RPG on release.
Still, very fun, will be great when they fix the bugs

paha. get gud loser

If you end up playing it, don't just spam attack in one direction or people will keep blocking you.

I don't know, I hit this bandit 2 times with a sword and he surrender. After that I got him up to fight and hit him one more time which caused him to bleed out and fall like a rock.

Funny that if it wasn't for that I would be saving every apple I picked up or every 10 steps.

Make saviour schnapps you halfwit. And if you're a pussy too, just use cheatengine and add as many as you want so you can save scum to your heart's delight.

This is an incredibly big in-house QA team for a single player project THIS buggy.
I bet they have a whole database full of bugs nobody wanted to address.
F

>xhe doesn't torrent from private trackers

Can you fight off the bandits are you are bound to loose the sword?

>copy won't make it until Friday for some retarded reason
At least I can pirate in the meantime.

is there anything in kunesh house? I beat him up but only found nails and hammer

Nothing, he was broke

Explain to me how stealing and murder work.

everyone knows if you stole something
everyone knows if you murdered someone

What difference does you being Czech make?

Items you steal are hot so either you sell to a fence or you wait for the heat to die down. Same thing when you commit a witnessed crime, you'd have heat on that town for a while. You can see what penalty the catchpole would impose if caught as an icon on your HUD.

>be sneaking around bandit camp at night
>walk across a slight slope
>slide down at mach speed
>ded

This game is shit. Looks and plays worse than both skyrim and oblvion as well as having twice as many bugs. Fucking slavs.

I hope they patch in a better saving mechanic

what's up with these random FPS dips?

lmao, what a cuck

Don't worry, a mod will be out to fix it before then.

The only thing they need to add is autosave on exit, quicksave is a crutch for skilless faggots and it's high time someone stopped catering to them.

so am I
how can i get money
selling that shit wouldnt even allow me to buy coal

How the fuck does lockpicking work ? the explainationa nd diagram is so shitty and doesn't help at all

slav code

I stole all that shit in the intro but it lost its "hot" rating. Was that a one time thing?

>lost archery and sword fight to that faggot hans
>had to say thank you to him after
this game is punishment

I was expecting to lose in the sword fight but he just stood there in top guard so I won

I forgot theres an axe outside you can sell

If you return the tools to your stepdad he gives you cash.

If I spend all my time exploring and not doing quests will I miss the whole story?

Sell everything valuable so you can buy a single pick and break it
There is no unlocking

I think the "timed" quests only move as you accept them.

>Actually makes you try in order to make money
Interesting

casuals and nugamers get out

Just go kill chickens indefinitely and sell them. They are worth a decent amount and literally no one gives a fuck if you kill all their chickens.