/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2766

Jutenshu edition

>Recent news
You can now autosell N/R weapons and summons at the end of a quest
Robomi event added to Side Stories
Guraburu Free Quest will be added on February 16th
Aphrodite will get her FLB, Arulumaya will get her FLB, she will get a 4th skill
Final Chapter of Pandemonium will be released on Late Feb
What Makes The Sky Blue rerun will feature the free Baha Weapon again
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Orchid's knife FLB released mid February with Trium and GW Dagger's DATA ougi, Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
GW changes, now you can change GW weapon midway once, also other changes about ranking and bosses
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G6sz4vubdRM&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw don't give a fuck about any jewtenshoes

My crew is definitely going 0-5 and disbanding after this GW.

F022E1D2
zoi

DONT FORGET TO QUIT YOUR CREW AND PICK THE HARP

It's Jewtenshoes

whats the point of playing

Waiting for the Oracles instead desu. They're probably gonna be weaker overall compared to the Jews but hey, they're way cuter.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6sz4vubdRM&

Y/N

I need Magfest so I can continue farming for Nio, dammit!

My wife demands that i keep feeding her more and more cake how do i stop this i dont want to become a feeder

what elements still use gw dagger past HL outside wind?
just to decide if i pick some from this gw or not

this is the worst part of 44 boxing and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise

Earth and Light once you have an atma sword in your grid for CR with GW dagger + atma

its a lot less bad if you hit chev and AH a lot, I 22 boxed last GW and im finishing it this GW, and in the month between Ive gotten over 100 scales just from those

Sirius is percentage-based woofus. It can kill your 50k hp MC from 100% hp if you're unlucky.

Its literally 2hours during magfest

id say getting silver merits is more annoying

Nirvana has autorevive so you dont give a shit

Centrum is the worst if you don't ubhl
silver certs is the worst if you don't BHL host.
Both of those things are harder than doing a couple hours worth of light extreme.

The fuck?
Do you just afk auto it or bother THing the boss? Assuming you do the aurora trial

>nirvana

It's way more than 2 hours to farm 550.

wtf bros... /gbfg/ said wind primal's a meme...

>fight between 2 memes
yikes

2 drops per trial
275 runs
2minutes per run
550 minutes
so its more like 9 hours

So, we getting Valentine lines later today? I want to see how Lunalu rejects me this year

All the other characters? I don't give a fuck about esports and I will never autistically refresh/multibox to MVP when I'm fucked by ping anyway. I like jRPGs and min maxing withing a scope that keeps the game still fun. Maybe I'd like them more if getting one wasn't so fucking tedious. I have Esser and I'll never make another.

>2 drops per trial
I get 3 really often

I eagerly await my first year with Philo!

I don't really care so much about Eternals like other people do, I only care because their broken
Uno looks bad
Song is a dyke
Sarasa is only for fap but sounds like she's an old hag
Quatre looks fine but nothing to froth at the mouth over unless you're part of Quatrebois
Funf is a literal meme potato 0/10 never again. Her sticks keep flooding my inventory though
Six is eh, Haven't given a fuck about him too much
Siete is OK but the "Ultimate chad" comments are pretty good
Octo literally looks like Eso with facepaint on to me, Never knew he was a cow until I heard he was a cow.
I'm more interested in Nio's harps than Nio herself
And Esser is only good for that one whore picture and Leeching
As far as I see Oracles will be shit and will go by unnoticed besides that one fucker who shows up to Ulitimate Bahamut High Level/Impossible with Summer Izmir, Summer Narumaya and Empress to brag about damage in a showcase video only for him to appear as the sixth in the raid because if you don't minmax in any turn based game your bound to be dead last and never prosper unless you spend a shittonne of money on murgs or luckshit 5-6 (Depending on Varuna and Varuna and or Varuna and Europa)

How do you guys feel about being the absolutely worst general with all your tranny and discord shit?
>b-but others generals are worse ;(

Nah, don't fool yourself.

>/ksg/ is better
Please never post again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

why do you automatically associate eternals with esports? theyre characters you can like for their personality too

Alter is pretty much just as bad as us. Veeky Forums is just a shitty board, generals are a mistake by default. I only come here because there is no other place to go to talk about Granblue.

Why don't you just quit?

What could the post I replied to be implying other than esports, because they're broken as fuck? That you shouldn't play a game with hundreds of characters because you don't care about 10 autists?

When that trash artist stops tracing

Are you that autist from discord?

original post was by me, and I mean because going for eternals and 5*ing them is like 80% of the game for me
what do you even do in this game if you dont go for eternals

Isn't downloading traced lolis an actual crime?

As far as I know about Eternals
>Muh Silva
>Muh cake
>Muh anger
>Muh Octo
>Muh swords
>Good personality
No

>posted the most easiest and comfy part
I'll agree with you once you post the hardest

so no character in the game is good

Because it was a response to this which doesn't imply anything but esports

why is rose queen angry

Working on the grids for my preferred elements, progressing, saving for a spark to make my grids stronger and get new characters that I may like. I haven't played for that long that I'd have done everything there is to do. New raids are coming soon. I haven't even done a lot of HL raids yet. Plus I don't play all day. Gbf is a fun free time thing to do.

How do I get more of these bad boys?

Fight those asshole non-element mobs.

you can reduce literally any characters personality to that

like I said here that wasnt what I meant but its 5am and im not wording stuff well

fair enough, but you should actually look up more about the eternals, I doubt that you'll dislike every single one

Recruit the strongest eternal

Why does the basic grid for dark not recommend any olden cortanas? Is it not used?

Maybe
I guess this is more related to the fact that they tried to cram in every aspect of a character in a couple of Fate episodes which are about 5Minutes each or at best a couple of chapters. Hell even original party members can be this simple
>Muh Lyria
>Muh Grandcypher
>Muh life stories
>Muh lady
>Muh master
>Muh father

If I host DAO HL can you guys carry me? I need to host it once before I can host Anubis afterward.

Post 1 (one) well developed character in this game.

if anything Eternals have more time to shine than other characters, on top of Fate episodes, they have their recruitment scenes when building the weapon, and their 5* process has more cutscenes than other characters with the gauntlet and skill unlock

Vira

My boi Six

>Muh Katalina
Wrong, try someone else.

>Muh Katalina
While that's EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING ERSTE EMPIRE It still isn't enough to be a well developed character

Black Knight and Apollo

vira has literally no development or character to begin with

Gisla

Lennah

>全空最強ドスケベキモメン屑騎空士グラン君
Translates to [Skybound].

Generic NPC #4

I swear it like you guys have never read her fate episodes.

>Muh Orchis/Orchid

G-Guys?

>Black Knight and Apollo
nigga

>Black Knight and Apollo

Orchid and Apollo*

I can already feel the 0-5 coming.

Magisa

host it

The bandits that never back down from us. Especially their Chad leader.

>Muh Grandad

>Muh Lucius and shitty dead dad

Is 7 tia guns, 1 cosmos bal gun and 1 baha dagger still the best grid for F2P wind? When should I start farming for cosmos?

user?

if you got more than muh katalina dykeshit from reading her fate episodes then you are a delusional viracuck because that's all there is

I thought you said Orchid which doesn't seem to fawn over Black Knight as much and doesn't seem to have EVERYTHING IN HER LIFE centred over apollo but instead you mention Apollonia twice (Either that or you mean the gay baby)

Lancelot. He can solo Gilgamesh.

Vaseraga.

Good thing you guys read her fate episodes. Chevira's fate was a massive clusterfuck of character development, so far my favorite.

Ladiva

No. Cosmos weapons are useless now.

>implying

I read it and there was no development
stop lying

Why that and what should I put in its place? Another baha?

Your shitty plant is so forgettable that I confused her with Teena. Regardless, Lennah is as bland as the trees she loves so much.

its good filler til you get an ex weapon

Cosmos gun is the highest IQ thing in this grid
If the effect worked at all, fucking kmr

Why you always lying?

She changed nothing, what the hell are you talking about.

DAO HL 1/6 with me as HS. In need of everything.
97374D94

grabble

>Another baha?
On-element you want only 6 guns, seraphic, EX weapon (xeno spear) and Baha. Off-element would be 7 guns. Yes, you could put a second baha for now.

1 HS, 1 Ely, 2 Sage. Probably need a parabot or another HS/Spartan.

>make both water 5* GWs
>realise I don't like water
mistakes were done