Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and music downloads: pastebin.com/1J9zzA1p
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 02/12 - 02/17 Caravan (Haru, Risa)
>Gacha: 02/13 - 02/16 Type Boxes
>Party: 02/05 - 03/05
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 02/09 - 02/14 MillionLive Collection (Yukiho, Ritsuko, Sayoko)
>Gacha: 02/11 - 02/20 (Takane, Umi, Matsuri, Azusa)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
>Event: 02/13 - 02/21 "Happy Valentine 2018" (Shouta, Nao)
>Event Gacha: 02/12 - 02/21 (Haruna, Soichiro)

NEWS:
>Archive of : archive.is/i8e8j
- WWG volume 5 covers and CD details: - TD 4koma Umi TS v2: - SM WonFes merch preview: - SM Upcoming (Feb 13th): - SS Update (Feb 13th): - LoS Update (Feb 13th): - Lantis/Bandai-Visual merger details: - SS Haru title calls: - Minami figure butt + cameos: - SS Ibuki commu sub: - CG Theater 1044 raw: - SS/TD commus raw (Feb 13th): - SC "Hikari no destination" announced: - SS Valentine's (Feb 14th): - TD Valentine's (Feb 14th): UPCOMING:
Feb 14th, 8PM JST: THE@TER BOOST stream: Feb 14th: SM 3rd ANNIVERSARY DISC 02
Feb 16th, 10PM JST: SideM stream: nico.ms/lv310635299

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qb5YJQmvyto
twitter.com/aveton1215/status/963431716290428930
youtu.be/u8XFwuLq1Kg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CG ALWAYS WINS BABY

I am so sorry.

I'm going to marry Chihaya!

This was the only day I had a chance to do this and I wasn't able to.

Fuck.

There's still 2-3 threads to go.
Maybe 4 if we get some tactical shitpost derail nuke.

fred you got thwarted by a flatty

No, I won't be making another attempt. I'm not greedy. And the other idols deserve to have a shot at birthday OPs.

I don't trust Julia's chocolate.

Next one must be Hokuto.

Red's Choco is best choco!

Goddamn blushing harlots. It's just chocolate.

Do you have any chocolates for me?

Ask Sugita Kanako.

Girls are supposed to give away chocolates, not eat them. Think of it as an investment for white day.

It's Valentine's Day. Post your favorite im@s love song.

This is why everybody hates your guts.

T-thanks, Chihiro!

My heart feels warm, thank you Kotoha.

Stay mad, buttbaby.

Amamiterasu!
youtu.be/Qb5YJQmvyto

I'm happy for you, KotohaP.

Thank you Valentine's Rabbit.

Or you could have been smart enough to make this thread first, make the long meme posts, AND THEN post the "new thread" link so that way you had a head start. Better luck next time, fag.

>the only one who loves you is Chihiro
how's it feel?

That would've been cheating.

The only time I have been able to pull off a longfred, unassisted and uninterrupted, was that time that images broke site-wide. And that felt like cheating too.

hap birth ciao and bonjour

>thanking the green demon
Poor Rin.

How come there's triple the amount of TD greetings being posted?

Just like in CG. Chihiro is the only one that loves me.

Because SS got the same trash from every year.

Why are these idols all getting pregnant on the same days on Valentine's and Christmas?

twitter.com/aveton1215/status/963431716290428930
Cute Buddha

We're winning fellow TD bro

BELIEVE IN CHIE
LOVE CHIE

Chie I'm ripping a real nasty fart right in your face

I'll give you my chocolate Kanako.

What surprises me isn't differences between TD and SS, but this.

>Mobamasu
>unique dialogue
>unique chocolate
>notNSA algorithm to detect upto 3 favourites automatically

>Deresute
>generic animation
>generic item

What's with the huge difference from the same developer? The latter is the one that makes more money too.

I want to fuck Chihiro-sama

M@GIC, user

Because thanks to shitters like this SS devs can rest assured that whatever shit they do will be praised.

The big difference is that almost no one plays TD so they have to go all out to keep their current players interested.

Stay mad.

wtf why cant we stop losing...

Please, I'll only take this shitposting serious when TD gets higher than SS on both the high grossing and downloads rank. Meanwhile, SS > TD. Everything else is shitposting.

Twice the chocolates.

Can't we all just get along and be reminded that I'm going to marry Chihaya

You can't marry a cartoon

Stop throwing money at them. Stop praising whatever shit they do as if it was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Maybe, maybe that way the SS developers will realize how trashy they've become.

Bro I think he's right... That old ass SS game even beats TD in download rankings by a large margin... Why is no one playing TD?

You can't marry a girl that's already carrying my son

No.
I'm going to spend the day listening to Overmaster instead.

I'm not your "bro", shitposter.

Hugging her.

I'm not your "shitposter", buddy.

>/fgo/ shitposting again
Don't poke them too much or they will throw a tantrum like yesterday

it's Swing your leaves and it's out today

upload when?

That's the beautiful part. All their crying and tantrum throwing will NEVER change the fact that TD is getting beaten by fucking LoS and that these threads are owned by CG. That's why their shitposts only make me laugh - the futility of their impotent rage at their inability to change reality fills me with incredible schadenfreude.

>TD players think they're winning
News flash, even if you get incredible events that outclass SS no one will see them because no one plays your flopped game.

You didn't save us, Chie. How can I believe in you?

Doesn't really count I guess
youtu.be/u8XFwuLq1Kg

Mobamasu is a heavily text-based game so they might as well do that to keep it interesting

People here play TD more than SS and it's the people I spend my time with, that's all it matters. You can go enjoy your failed Valentine's with your leddit pals.

inb4 CG kids summon their LL friends again. Sigh.

>Love Chie
>Lie

Happy Valentine's Day, /@/. Don't forget to reciprocate your feelings on white day.

>Swing your leaves and it's out today
Fuck yes. I have been waiting for that shit. I need my Seiji. Hopefully scanner-user has it soon.

>People here play TD more than SS
>meanwhile most OPs are SS
>Most discussed franchise is CG

At least stop being schizo. Last time you said people only discuss CG more because there's no ML anime.

The delusions levels of ML are insane

>play TD more than SS
Look, I know you're shitposting. But make it believable.

>People here play TD more than SS
lul

Let's not fight people! By the way, I'm still going to marry Chihaya!

I was going to ask you franchise war cancerposters to at least have the decency to not shit these threads up on Valentine's Day.
But then I remembered what these threads were like on Christmas.
And New Year's.
And SC reveal day.
And last weekend for some fucking reason.

Maybe it really is time I left. All these threads are doing now is turning me into an angry, cynical, distrustful person who pretty much now expects to find something to get mad at whenever I come here.
I stopped going to /v/ years ago for that exact same reason, and now these threads are becoming indistinguishable from /v/ cancer too.

Considering people always post more screenshots or gasha pulls from TD, he's not wrong at all.

They are not our people. They are /fgog/-/llsifg/ shitposters playing both sides.

congrats user

Yeah but the other one which is a lot more capable did literally nothing with its capabilities.

Stop replying to it or you're just as bad as it.

This is pure delusion

Even LL beats TD into the fucking dirt these days.If they show up again it'll be CG vs LL while you mirishitters tighten the noose around your necks

user...I know you're trying to falseflag hard but please don't try to make TD look bad with your lies.

Literally any time any update gets posted.

>he
Dude at least have the balls to stand up for your own post without pretending to be another person.

>people always post more screenshots or gasha pulls from TD
lul

Meta about shitposting is just as disruptive as shitposting.

Ignore it.

Different areas focus to keep each one relevant in different ways, clearly.
It's been 6 years for Mobamasu and there still isn't a venue for much idol-to-idol characterized interactions in it. But with Deresute's release, there isn't really a need for it since Deresute's events and commus are what focus on this instead, and vice versa.
Whether this is a positive or negative is up fir debate.

Something something daily 50

I dread if something big gets announced in the SideAnimation EX stream

Let's all calm down! Did I mention that I'm going to marry Chihaya?

B-But people here play SS besides ERPers!!!

CGKids are closet LLfags and probably closet Bang Dream fans too. Why else do people keep trying to 'summon' him? You know why. They should go.

This is the worst damage control I've ever seen. How many of you even log into SS for other than playing the daily song and liking rooms?

Look at any threads prior to the TD reveal stream last year. It was peaceful with the exception of the "tick tock" meme that everyone played around with. It wasn't until TD was revealed and the ensuing "CG LOSES" during the stream did the shitposting get progressively worse.

I think we won't get any holiday without franchise war cancer, which is a shame. People should be enjoying their time with their idols and preparing for IDOL SEX NIGHT.

I only log in for the free jewels now

You're going to have to either learn to ignore shitposting or yes, just leave. I mean if this place stresses you, what's the point?

And I told you you can't marry a cartoon.

She wouldn't want you or your smelly penis.

See If you want the quality of the threads to improve, then stop playing into their hands by disrupting the thread talking about them.

>TD fags started shit with CG players
>proceed to get their ass pounded by SS and LoS
Beautiful.

>He's delusion posting when there's a fucking SS room opened
>the same room he used to lost his shit over

It happened way before that, mostly about oldfags from /kuku/ proclaiming SSshiters were ruining /@/ and doing thsoe blank "He's at it again" posts.