/sqg/ - Etriam Odyssey General

>Everything Etrian Odyssey (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EOV undub
US CIA: a.doko.moe/odnpma.7z
US Luma: a.doko.moe/wddgmp.7z
US to EU patch for both: a.pomfe.co/xcrrjwp.7z
Other undubs: pastebin.com/KxsDbkq8

>EOV DLC cia
US: mega.nz/#!bExTRahb!qRKVfagWcuesrETzsOpOAzBCYYZ1C4GmZseNzQqS8NA
EU: a.doko.moe/ystmmt.7z

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/374554/736ca973e3/
exhentai.org/g/281876/795e00272f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fort thread

Boob only thread
Chestlets not welcome

I'll cut you bitch

Fluffmaster can't deal cut damage

You'll eat those worlds

Why would you refuse Dancer in this thread?!

Dancer is welcome.

Because that's how faggots roll.

Made for prostitution

But dancer has a big healthy chest!

The appeal is wanting to get her but being unable to because someone called the cops

>immediately turns into a booblet thread
What a disgrace

No need to put tumors on other characters user, there are enough of your preference already.

Is it even possible to head bind those fuckers in the first maze? Without grinding or going back later?
Because it seems the only head bind skill the starting classes have is on Sniper and needs lvl. 20...

How do I build a phantom duelist?

We simply don't know.

Drink the amrita

>shit op pic
>shit start of thread full of a shit game's images
>/sqg/

doomed from the start

That's what they said last time

I LOVE ETRIAM

Me too, user.

Lick up your filth, pig.

Dancer is always so happy

>DH gets mindbroken and enslaved at the end
I felt so betrayed.

It's a doujin?

exhentai.org/g/374554/736ca973e3/
Enjoy. Or not. You do you.

That shit should be illegal, I want DH to break and enslave me not the other way around.

There is another DH doujin where she is manipulated and used from the beginning

That's really not any better. At least for me.

I think there was also one about DH enslaving twintails hoplite? It must be futanari or something if I ignored it.

What's a good second name for a Spirit Broker Necromancer?

Spray and Pray

Dumb whore is a good start

There is some PrincessxPrincess futanari at the end but the rest is more conventional. Only that DH doesn't see much action; she is more of the mastermind behind breaking an EOIII guild.

exhentai.org/g/281876/795e00272f/

Did she always hide her boobs so well?

Yes. It's part of her Ninpo.

>/sqg/
I enjoyed etriam general being the only general without a tag, oh well

My ass is getting handed to me in EOU2 since I made a meme party and I haven't played in months, should I start over again?

Soul Enslaver
Although that probably fits an Evoker better since those keep Wraiths around more often.

Work through the pain.

How meme is your meme team and how many rank 10 Grimoires do you have to fix it?

I'm at Chimera, by the way

If I remember correctly, it's
Ronin / Bear / Sovereign
Gunner / Survivalist

EO4 was my first EO, so I decided to try a little more aggressive party this time around.

No wait, it was
War Magus / Bear / Ronin
Gunner / Sovereign

You barely have any damage, that's not something I would call aggressive. Also, Ronin is just not good at all.

>Also, Ronin is just not good at all
I figured that out, though I expected it to be aggressive. Now that I have CFW, I was thinking about getting the DLC and smacking highlander there instead since I liked that class from the EOU demo.

>Ronin is just not good at all
People overblow this tremendously.

I've used Ronin myself, so not really.

I've used ronin myself, so quite a lot.

Depends what you compare Ronin to.
Compared to Fafnir they are hot garbage.
Compared to an untransformed Fafnir they are not too bad.

Ronin is better than every other class by virtue of having the best portraits

Shiitake is also in the game so that's not true.
Reclassing also works just fine in EO2U.

Shiitake is DLC, doesn't count
Reclassing is cheating

Ronin's major (and pretty much only) problem os their force boost being shit and not granting them a free x1.5 buff during three turns for FOE/boss battles. That sucks a lot for burst-based strategies but not so much for the rest.

Otherwise their skill multipliers are pretty good, their STR is second to none and katanas have the highest attack throughout the game. And frigid slash is ridiculous thanks to it being compressable.

They have the same problem as always: Stances and bad stats outside of STR.
They are made of wet paper which would be balancing enough for their damage. But without Grimoires they also need to waste a turn doing a glorified auto-attack before they are able to do any real work.
And once they start their work they are already out of TP.

They were on a good power level in EOU but while everyone got stronger in EO2U to compensate for the HP bloat Ronin just kind of stagnated.
In EOU they had 74 STR at 99 vs. the Landsknecht's 66 or Highlander's 69. In EO2U they have 70 while both Landsknecht and Highlander have 68.
And their ok multipliers are not that great now that Landknecht has an actual damage skill with Hurricane.

Compressed Frigid Slash are a way to salvage the class, not something that should wow you compared to many, many other class.

wait where are her pantsu

I'm not saying they're the best damaging class.
They're, by all means, the worst physical attackers (although highlander might compete for that, they got a rude nerf). That still doesn't make them bad, useless, dead weight, a liability or "not good at all", as people claim again and again.
If you're struggling with the game, it won't be just because you have a ronin instead of a landsknecht or a dark hunter.

ow what the fuck is this

Is
Highlander / Protector / Landsknecht
Hexer / Medic
A good team for EOU?

EOU2, fuck

Professional fan art

So, which skills you thought were shit ended up being pretty good?
Soul ward saved my ass many times against those moles. Definitely my favorite shield bearer skill

It's fine but you lack magic
Slap some magic grimores on the hexer

I was about to ask about subclassing, but completely forgot about grimoires. Thanks

You have two elemental chasers without a way to activate them.

>reclassing is cheating
you haven't tried survivalist -> hexer? cause that shit is dope. way faster hexer that can still reach 99 LUC with equips.

>two chasers
Wut
Landsknecht and...? Besides, do I have to use landsknecht as a chaser?

No subclassing in EOU

Celebrity Muncher rapes me
i guess touching him with ~80lvl team is no go

Highlander's spear assist. You're required to use that while waiting for delayed and missing out on literally half the damage isn't a good idea. Landshark, you're fine without chasers.

If the games before 5 had second names/split promotions, what kind of gimmicks would your favourite classes have? Just to get it out of the way, Landsknechts would have an axe promotion and a sword promotion.

Well, I'll probably have access to elemental weapons/grimoires by the time I'm using the delayed charge skill since I'm not putting every point into spear mastery just yet. I don't care much about playing optimally, I just don't want to get completely fucked over

4 Landsharks would probably have a name that focuses on links, and another that focuses on going fast
Buccaneers would have a gun name and a sword name
Hexers would probably have one that focuses on debuffs and one that focuses on ailments.

Dancers would have more buff dances or more offensive dances with two weapons

Imperial would have one for getting to ignition asap. The other would be focused on self buffs and debuffs

Arcanist has a lot of options for promotion gimmicks. They could focus on ailments, binds, healing, circle damage, and even debuffs. They're really versatile compared to a lot of other classes.

She's been in 3 games in a row. Say something nice to her!

nice bod

New game when?

1-3 months

get ready for your etrian odyssey mobage coming 2019!

Etrian vs Odyssey Infinite coming soon

Have You Ever Wanted To Hug An Etrion

Welp.
I'd legit be ok with an EO mobage.

no but I would like to hug an etriam

I would love an EO fighting game.

Only if you can play as the monsters

>tfw you play as Blizzard King and perfectly time a Mirror Shield when the opponent uses their super.

Banned from tournament play

I hope you like tentacle spam.

what about an Et Triam

consider taking an alchemist or gunner in place of the landsknecht