Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL
twitter.com/hastr0/status/963450859664367622
over.gg/7302/contenders-welcomes-simplicity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for d.va

Lads I can’t decide if I’m attracted to mercy, widow or Hana the most. Help

Here comes T.Racer!

There he is. There he goes again, Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'T.RACER' post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic orange dyke isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a dumb tracer meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic tracerfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "HERE COMES T.RACER". You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Sombra wears it better than Widow

Nǐhǎo!

I want to BE Symmertra's loo!

Waifufilter
pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL

Nice edit, have a (You)

Obviously Hana, the only one you know/use the real name of.

Marry Mercy, Fuck Widow, Kill Hana

What should be the next hero’s nationality?

Do your parents know you're gay?

Hero 27 when

>183 hours.
>Still can't get out of gold.
I'm going to slit my wrists. Granted this is my first FPS but holy shit I'm going to kill myself.

Sicilian or Lithuanian

More fake countries

Do yours?

Answer the question

Chilean hero with a relaxed personality and a jump pad

hero 27 should be a white man that stops the japs and fags in their tracks, a real anti dive

Now that's a good hero design

22st for reaper is a pedophile

no u

I don't like your meme

Someone please dump those awful hero OCs

Damn it

f i n l a n d

soe is pure edition!

A robot with guns for arms shooting a plane made out of guns that fires guns

tfw my aim is absolute shit due to being a bit shaky but i do extremely well with moira and sym but i think both are fucking ugly

Pure used goods maybe

DA ENEMEEE HAF A FUGGIN TELLABORDA :DDD

Straight dudes sure like weird stuff

If you do well with Symmetra you're just playing against trashcans.

Safe to say, how can other girls ever hope to compete?

lol how to make a game even shittier

>conventionally attractive face and body
So weird

a gay person says what?

im plat so im sure most skilled ppl think that

>nipple-less tits
>bikini doing literally nothing
It’s kinda weird

Definitely more Africans.

This game needs a model manipulation mode.

SEETHING

Thai
Italian
Caribbean
Greek

>Italian.

Yes please.

>rocket punch Moira as Doomfist
>she pops fade right before she hits the wall

I can't believe this is still used as a reaction image, I've seen this guy for like ten years now, when will it end?

>Bikini is shown to be loose
>Hurr durr is no do nothing

The art is pretty shitty

>end

JUST

Never seen this one before actually, kinda spooky kek

the ride never ends

Why are they stacking DPS?
though
>ESPN

saved to my laughing chris evans folder
thanks user

What's your issue with ESPN

We will never get a big breasts woman in OW, it's offensive.

Like they know shit about Overwatch esports

they are the only reliable source in overwatch esports you stupid fuck

Hey guys i’m a QA tester at blizzard and i’m here to tell you guys about what has been planned for overwatch.

Hero 27:
Hero 27 will be Liao, He studies cryogenics. He is a Ice based character similar to Mei, although completely different.
Liao will be a defensive character with his primary fire being “Glacier Touch” which deals dot and is on a recharge scale and has a range similar to Moira’s heal. It is a small hand gun.
His first ability is “Ice Charge” This ability will allow Liao to get full charge to his primary fire.
His second ability is “Overcoat” Liao attaches a device on a ally that gives them a ice shield for 5 second, this ice shield will reduce damage taken by 30% and will damage enemies that come in contact with your ally.
His third ability is “Frost trap” which Liao throws bots on the ground, preventing enemies from jumping. All hero’s can walk around but can’t jump.
Liao will have TWO Ultimates, his first ultimate is “Frost Charge” This allows him to unlimited primary charge and allows his ability to reset every second, active for 6 seconds.
Liaos second ultimate is “White Freeze” which increases the effect of “Overcoat” and gives a 60% damage reduction for 5 seconds, to all hero’s within a certain radius of Liao.

Hanzo rework:
For Hanzo we have been looking for a replacement for scatter arrow and we have been testing one new ability in particular. “Electric Arrow” This new replacement arrow deals the same damage as Scatter Arrow but it is in bursts. It can electrify the ground, wall or even a hero.

Hero 28:
We have also been testing a Character who is in predevelopment, we have a name (can be changed) “Artemis”. She is a offense hero with a crossbow. She currently doesn’t have any set abilities, although we have been trying some new abilities for her.

Keep the dream alive

b-b-b-ut theyre a normie sports site!

Homosexuality is sinful

kotaku has been doing great write ups on OWL

shut up fanfiction fag

noice

put me in the reddit screencap

>kotaku
Gross

yeah my favorite one is where they said that pros that were forced to play mercy arent going to be useful anymore because mercy is dead

There was a female crusader in Rein's short, I wonder if she had some big tiddies

Titty monsters are squabbling over who gets into Overwatch, but Chu won't let them in.

fuck off they have talented journalists there

GIVE ORISA TITTY MISSILES

You need to go back

>why_cant_i_hold_all_this_cum.jpg

Just give her a stampede and tiddy missiles.

I know that’s what makes it so fun

I don't care about a thing you posted because it doesn't seem to match the guy in the back of this image who is most certainly Hero 27.

GIVE BASTION A PENIS LASER
LIKE METAL GEAR REX

Cute and pure!

Three talon heroes in a row is a bit much don’t you think?

>Symm turret cooldown reduced to 5 seconds

There now she can at least set up car washes in different places and surprise people

fake and gay

oh no no no no this isn't big titty hero

t. espn

Reminder that they can't be considered a woman unless their tiddies are bigger than their head. Thus Overwatch still lacks actual women

Lol @ dudes begging for a tiddy monster when we’ve had one since launch

Reddit and most of /owg/ was begging for a full roster of Talon heroes for like a year.

it could be 0 and shed still be dogshit

hey fatty boom boom

twitter.com/hastr0/status/963450859664367622

This is a pretty good bait because I vaguely remember some non-English article/interview dropping hints/leaking that '' Hero 24/25 '' is a cryogenic expert (or whatever) from China, which was totally weird because that just sounds like Mei.

>queue for FFA
>enter match
>"ENEMY NEEDS 3 KILLS"

So a Talon tank?

>curved nose
>anime face
>torpedo titties
>light skin

Is that supposed to be Symmetra?

>Memphis Grizzlies
over.gg/7302/contenders-welcomes-simplicity