archiveofourown.org/works/13662408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AZURA IS

Black people

Cum inside Cumilla!

Cute and strong

Alm is such a stud.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasss queen!

stay out of black panther screenings, whitey!

So since we're pretty much guaranteed to get a free LIke, who wants Warding Stance? I'm not using dragons, so except for them I can only think of Black Knight and I would still prefer Steady Stance on him.

Why does green have the worst pity breakers?

t. Soylord

green barely gets non seasonal 5 stars added that are also good

Perfect

Felicia is the cutest! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! Keeping her safe and making sure she has no worries or troubles! Being there for her always! Holding her soft hand and giving her little kisses on her cheek! She means everything to me! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Green has like no new units, so you just notice the pity breakers being shitty more. It hurts even worse, since you have a lower chance of getting green orbs overall. Also, male mages are complete horseshit and green has 3 5* male mages with garbage kits.

Black Knight, Fjorm, possibly a weird special focused Ryoma build.

>someone actually sent these 4 home
I admire such dedication to the cause

Felicia feet!

my wife.

>just watched my Zelgius tank and kill a sapphire lance wielding Oscar

Shit like this really gets me off.

Can Camus be used as a blue Xander?

S-so it's just one big joke right? Right?
W-we are getting some chocolate from our S-supports? R-right bros?

Got any plans for tomorrow?

Idol Banner, when?
Who do you want to see in a delightfully tacky stage outfit?

>Waifu fags
they never learn

Took some thinking at first but then I realized I Camus was a unit they added into the game

archiveofourown.org/works/13662408

you have to lay ALL the eggs aqua-sama

nope

Can you fags keep this circlejerk cancer in your discord/skype group

post your arena teams / scores if you've completed your run already

Green isn't that bad IMO. Red has a huge pile of garbage, and only a few good units. Colorless is hell. Blue is great, what the fuck.

they could have easily sent 2 bartres home instead. all it is is a cropped screengrab of the notifaction

Do I do it or not? TT’s tomorrow

No one said this, it’s alt right fake news.

Sharena gave you chocolates at the end of the LA maps.
DID YOU RIKE IT

Don't you have a job or responsibilities to be attending to.

>covering up his name
>using reinhardt unironically
why are you so gay

I want to roll another 5 star on that seasonal banner but I need to stay above 200 orbs

He has 6 less defense, so he has a bit of a harder time filling the same role as Xander.

>inb4 #FE shitters
I want to see anyone but Azura or Shigure. Herons would be good.

dead game

Fjorm doesn't need it, she already does her job perfectly and losing out on Atk/Def Bond makes her even weaker against physical units. And Ryoma is garbage. Guess I'll just let him rot in the barracks until the next Black Knight version with better resistance comes out.

No. He's literally Tharjafag without a trip so I have to wonder why he's marginally less hated when he's just as cancerous.

>Sharena
Who?

split your lungs men

>without a trip
there's your answer

felicia feces!

>reinhardt
>dancer
Being able to use crutches and reaching high scores at the same. Must be nice being a whale.

Only +1 +2 +6 +2 merges and I dont meta hard by stacking aether or other very high value skills/seals

This. I've tried to filtered his stupid little copy pastes but the faggot changes them slightly so he always gets around it. Fuck him.

How do I stop the sunk cost fallacy before this gets out of hand?

No, I know she's great but Lyn simply doesn't cut it for me anymore. I can't merge her so I'll never be able to use her in arena. My Femui is +5; that's every Femui I've ever summoned since playing since the release week. And she comes as low as 3-star rarity. I don't spend money on this game so 5-star only rarities are kind of a pipe dream if I want to stay competitive in arena.
I know this sounds like annoying esportsfagging but PvE stuff like Infernal GHBs are all manageable even without her. Reinhardt, Xander, Camus combo still hasn't let me down.

That's the plan if I ever manage to find a Chrom or a Lucina.

I was going to give her Swift Sparrow over Darting Blow mainly just for arena score padding but I actually have to consider Mirror Strike now. Foddering a 4-star Oliver doesn't feel nearly as bad as doing the same for Brave Lyn. If I keep the Phantom Speed seal on her it's still 52 effective speed for Windsweep, there's not many heroes who outspeed her.

There are so many 5* sword shitters. Cain, Gray, Luke, Palla, Ogma. Falchion fucks too.

I bought some nice wine and sweets for her, just going to have a romantic evening like last year!

I have a job, not that it's something to be talked about in a FE thread. It's nearly 5pm here and i post from my phone when I'm not there!

If your blue has triangle adept, and their red has triangle adept, what do the advantages and disadvantages look like when the two collide?

MVP of GHBs

>Dragon Sanctuary going pretty well and I'm happy
>Been safely tanking/healing every dragon hit, crits at 0 so no worries
>Suddenly one dragon hits Echidna with 6 crit
Wow, fuck you.

Lucius, Clarine, Mist, and Bartre

I WANT RINKAH IN MY GAME
UNTIL SHE IS, I WILL COMPLAIN
DON'T STOP ME I SHALL NOT BE TAME
IN FACT I SUGGEST YOU DO THE SAME

*+2 +6
my +6 merge is the gwendy

>Rinkah

Fucking love comfy week

There's no such thing as an old mustache man idol.

you could increase your score if you got some aethers on them, but doesnt sound like it's super important to you

At this point I've just filtered the word Felicia entirely

>maliciously sets all of this up and takes a photo in advance to post whenever someone "asks" him what he's gonna do
So when are you gonna admit you don't actually like Felicia and just the attention you fucking faggot.

Kill yourself.

I thought this guy was just shitposting, jesus christ
Every time you post you want rinkah, her base attack gets lowered by 1

It’s not a Legendary banner, so imagine investing 60+ more orbs only to get a Merric, Clair, or Maria

How do I beat Navarre infernal with infantry

disgusting

What chocolate?

Yeah I am honestly not too concerned about it, at worst I fall down to tier 19 for a week and miss out on 1k feathers.

ayra with dc and a healer and a dancer

>Armads
it was bound to happen

look a little closer, user

Ah but what if this was from the previous year?

>I thought this guy was just shitposting, jesus christ
He is. A cheap ass daki and some dollar store candy. Go to /jp/ if you wanna see a real waifufag. This guy's an attention whoring joke.

Lots of drives and spurs. Was the hardest one for me.

Post Arena memes

Dragons!

get some physical wall
let the archer atack you while you kill the mages

>park Ike in range
>Everything but the staff and manakete die
>move down
>use axe of choice to kill manakete and then kill the staff with whatever the fuck

Is Idol tiki a real thing?

Me too user

Yes. Sharena a sweet girl. She's a good friend.

Not yet.

how the fuck do i stay in t20 if i don't have merges. am i just literally fucked?

oh god

>TFW Roy dooms someone to their death every time he gives them the Armads

you're not too far off from staying in t20, so if you're ever bored give it a try

No. That would require far too much work from ISIS.

>Lilina'd twice
:((

Brave Bow or Guard Bow for +ATK -SPD Roy?

Well...damn. Thanks for the laugh user, needed that.

>FeliciaAnon lives in the same country as me

Cool

You can still see their faded images in the background. If shopped then good job.

I wish I sniped a bit to break that 5100 high score.

Which Ike?

What does that change exactly? He would never be able to post it without this attention whoring setup context him and his discord buttbuddies use everytime he posts.

Let buffed QR3 seal fjorm tank and kill the daggars. Rest is just clean up.

Klein

Fjorm with a bunch of Def/Res buffs and the QR Seal