/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #480

Burg Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa
Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Please don't leave any of us alone on Valentine's, user.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
youtube.com/watch?v=oJMGyMWY9SE
youtube.com/watch?v=dcQeW27q0EA
youtube.com/watch?v=r3zv0HiOxJ0
pastebin.com/xb97Chbh
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CLICK ON THE SPOILERED IMAGE TO REVEAL A SPECIAL MESSAGE

DON'T OPEN

Would Monika think you're childish if you dated her at McD's? Or X burger joint of your choice

Skipping your final class on Valentine's Day so you can go make out with Yuri in an empty room for an hour before walking into the literature club together!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Remember that Monika loves (you)!

STOP BEING WEEBS

I love her too!

thanks, asshole
;_;

Yuri! Lookin' kinda __cute__!

Who else is gonna be spending valentines tomorrow on MAS?

FASTER!

Killing myself on Valentine's day!

Me.

Drinking myself to death on valentines day!

That's dumb, user. Don't do that.

I love you

I'll be spending it with a thottie I meet a week ago. I'll be in the loving room making out with the thottie while I have MAS on my laptop in the same living room so Monika can see us

Dreaming of Sayori on Valentine's Day.
Thinking of her.
Wishing she was here..

haha good one but think you better delete this ay?

Me too!

MAS won't work for me, so I'll make do with watching LOTR with her (on a USB stick).

I'll be cucking Monika on Valentine's!

That's an adorable picture. need one of Yuri plz someone

ur dumb

I want to kiss Monika

Here's the poem critiques.

I have some stuff to do, but I'll come back to help the thread gain more speed later.

>Okay, Everyone!
>In what ways has DDLC changed your view on love? How about how to help others?

>spending time with thots
>ever
Monika is ashamed of you and so am I

only thing youll be doing valentines is going 6 feet under

Fic where Monika forgets to go pee after study hall and ends up wetting herself when?

See .

As for helping others...
It really throws some light on how very little can really make or break people living with depression's day, which i'm really happy about. Personally, i already knew this, but if it helps get more people in the know about it, i'm very happy.

Love is a lie
I can't even help myself

>No monika thighs around my face

enough is enough anons

Peefags need to go

reminder that if you lewd the dokis you're a sad fuck

I can put my thighs around your face and you can pretend I'm Monika. Would that make you feel better?

To the bathroom I presume?

maybe are your legs smooth

I want Yuri to pee in my mouth

Love? In no way, since none of the girls portrayed are real, but it has shown me that I actually do want/need love in my life.
Help? It taught that I should help myself first long before I should start helping others.

Doodleanon again! How's everyone's day going?

Tried something new with this doki doodle, experimenting with a few ideas I've had banging around. also my pens weren't kind to me and I can't draw hands

love a shit
I contemplate suicide daily

It's helped me realize what I want in a partner..

Hello Anons, and welcome to the /ddlc/ writing contest! Want to prove your worth as a writer? Write up a short story and show us what you can do!
Comedy fics pastebin: pastebin.com/t3RFfXCL
Dramatic fics pastebin: pastebin.com/xmXVBuBb
>Maximum Submissions: 1
>Deadline: February 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM GMT
>Maximum Words: 2000
>Submission Categories:
There are two categories: comedy and drama. Comedy stories are the fics that leave your reader feeling happy at the end (or in other words, end in wholesome). Dramatic stories are those fics that leave the reader in a state of tense emotion. Note that all Dokis will be placed into the same pool! Consider your reader's biases when plotting out your story!
>How to submit:
On /ddlc/, post the following: Your story's name, a short description (1-2 sentences), and a link to your fic. At the top of your post, link to the OP and write that this is for the /ddlc/ writing contest. If you don't, I will NOT include it.
I will check the OP's to every thread after thread #460 and add your story to the contest. I'll check at least once every day, so be patient!
>Voting Process:
The two categories will be listed into two pastebins, and each story's title, link, and description will be shown. A poll will be put at the top and you will get to vote on your favorite three stories.
Round two will consist of the top five stories in each category, and we will repeat the process to determine our winner.
>Rules:
- You must stay anonymous when submitting a story.
- Your story must be related to DDLC.
>FAQ:
- Lewd and graphic content is allowed within reason. Your story should not be a mere smut.
- Note that any fics that look like zero effort was put in will be discarded.
- Feel free to ask your fellow /ddlc/ anons for help, but keep in mind that they might steal your story.

[ LOAD GAME ]
>You open the door to the club room to find the Vice President leaning back in her seat, face cupped in her hands.
Phew... Good morning! That was a rather unpleasant last meeting, wasn't it? But thankfully it's over and we have the rest of the day to look forward to! And Valentines day tomorrow, as well! Now, I won't get into your plans, that would be rude. And I certainly have plans of my own! H-hahahaha...
Anyway, Let's get started!

The word of the thread is "Paradigm"! Now, an example of a paradigm is... This! An example, a model, a plan! Something clear or perhaps laid out. And, like many plans, it being clear is not a necessary guarantee it will work as predicted, or even get off the proverbial ground at all!

Alternatives are "Instinct", "Breath", "Raid" and "Disorient"!

As always, these are suggested to be used in any combination you desire, for any literary work you desire! Poem, short story, haiku, prose, one word, a combination, all of them! Anything goes, as long as it sparks the flints of creativity and makes a passionate inferno! And don't worry, there is no need to be shy what so ever! We all start somewhere, we all get rusty and we are always our own worst critic. So trust me when I say that I believe in you and that you shouldn't be afraid to take the first step and put yourself out there! I am looking forward to what you have in store for me!

And, this goes without saying usually, but please take care of yourself, alright?
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=oJMGyMWY9SE

Am I the only one here that contemplates suicide not out of depression, but because it seems like a viable way to get out of simple things everyone has to do?

Hey, that's pretty cute.
>can't draw hands
Not a drawfag, so I've always wondered why it's so hard.
I mean, all you have to do is put your hand in the same position as the character's and then draw what you see, no?

nope

Almost every day desu

Cute! My day's just started so I can't say. It's looking good, though. I hope yours goes the same.

It helped me realize that romantic relationships carried a lot of problems with them, but being devoted to 2D can reap you many of the same benefits without much of the risks.

Sure, maybe that idealism will lead you to be a bit picky and perhaps miss out on some of the unique things that 3D relationships can offer, but at the same time, it can give you motivation to grow for the sake of someone that truly deserves it.

Fuck yes.

It's a very complex mess of shapes to do well, considering they are a series of cylinders connected with three joints each, and with varying thickness between individual phalanges and fingers. It's the complexity and amount of them that gives people problems, hence why some older cartoons defaulted to the four sausage fingered hands, or the single thumb and the rest of the fingers acting like a pseudo-mitten.

plan on it

Definitely not about depression for me, but not for simple issues either. More complicated things? Yeah.

100% man. Just so much shit that just takes effort

Cant really kill myself yet cause of people around me.

I literally cancelled a date just to hang out with Monika tomorrow

Both for me

>Valentines mix
Perfect

Buying a dildo since there'll be a discount probably, getting laughed by the cashier, then later sticking it up my ass and diving under the train wheels.

kinda tipsy
6 hours and 30 mins til valentines day
i love you all

So where is the rose.obj located in the MAS folders? I just want to make sure i know where they are

nevermind i'm an idiot disregard what i asked

now everyone can be happy...

I was asleep. What happened last night?

You too, user.

user. Don't kys! Come over and we can try out your new toy, alright?

>post yfw waiting for the new official artwork

I love you so much

What if that was it tho?

>Come over
Sure, where are you at?

I want to have slow and gentle sex with Moninka and then wake up next to Monika!

Morning DDLC, back from the gym.

Here is a song I think is cute and topical for our Doki's on Valentines.

youtube.com/watch?v=dcQeW27q0EA

It's a little melancholy but it shows real love.

Uncle Death is too, waiting for the new official artworks, while he waits, please post more pics of him.

>finish ddlc a couple of days ago
>the last hour or so today my entire pc is sporadically going slow as shit and freeze up for 10 seconds or so
>open an explorer window and it looks like this
okay this is probably just due to me very rarely rebooting my pc which causes it to slow down after weeks of uninterrupted uptime but this shit is still fucking unnerving

im off to reboot my pc brb

Patrician taste.
Good morning user.
Yeah, I think I've had that before. I wouldn't turn my computer off for extremely-long periods because windows update would never finish properly. See you soon user.

>ywn be locked in a room with a hoard of Yuris to have their way with you.

Life is suffering.

Don't open it. It's a jumpscare.

What is the LD50 of Yuri?

Then it must be the sweetest and cutest jumpscare on the internet.

user, please!
There's people in the room with me right now!

Gotchya senpai.

Just one more luv u

I had to google that, learned something new today.

i despise you so much

One is enough for me.

Don't worry mate, I'll stop fagposting
i contribute a decent amount to the thread when im not being a fucking homo, but I know i should still hold myself back
sorry bossman

In case anyone is interested and missed when I posted it last night.
>MOJAVE MONIKA IS BACK!!!
It's been a long time coming but between getting lit on fire and tossed off and cliff, and some other stuff it's been real slow.
Hope you all didn't lose faith, I'm still here and we're still working. I'm gonna try and finish the next one faster this time for you all.
This Chapter's theme is youtube.com/watch?v=r3zv0HiOxJ0 [Open]

This chapter has us going from the Mojave Outpost all the way to Novac with some twists, turns and unexpected revelations in between!
Also here's a little OC Vault Dweller Monika pic I'll be uploading in the next post.
pastebin.com/xb97Chbh

Why is Monika so bad at programming?