/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Valentione's Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Valentiones_Day/

>Eureka 4.25
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/358806-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XLII-Update-Thread

>4.2 Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 4.2 - Rise of a New Sun

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasiaxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/Gj8eLa5x

last bread →

>wake up this morning and sign in to final fantasy online
>my only son is signed on to the game and sends me a text message
>[8:36]M. K. >> hey daddy! come see what i made! come to mist ward 16 plot 45!
>sigh, brace myself and make my way to his coordinate
>he meets me outside, his guy is dressed in a bikini bottom and a playboy whore top
>tells me to come inside
>he takes me to the basement
>[8:40]M. K. >> check it out!! i made a stage to dance on!
>it's a stripper stage with a pole
>one of his little whore friends is on the stage dancing like a prostitute with nothing but panties and a white bra

same desu

>Xenosys Vex melded Determination instead of Direct Hit on his rings for WAR

Care to explain why?

>hyper thot

Probably because he wants to maximise his Fel Cleave damage of which Crit + DH contribute nothing

Lay bare your sins

I had 170 mil.
Now I have 8mil.
Where did I go wrong...

For Warriors Determination is now superior to Direct Hit.

Why does this game feels like it lacks any try substance outside of the msq and raids?

Its just an upward shot in terms of content, and playing casually for an hour or two a day, you'll have done everything in a month or two. There is nothing outside of the msq and raids to hold people's attention whatsoever. Other mmos have minigames like (better) pvp or more meaningful crafting systems, ways to overtune the content to challenge your group, more incentives to be in the open world, etc. This game has none of that. Its really boring how strict this games vertical progression is.

> →
wanna be valentines

Because most of WAR's damage comes from their IR window and now that IR makes Fel Cleave guaranteed to crit and DH, melding them is worthless within that window.

Help vjera is turning me gay

16% of your ogcds, gcds and autos are under hypermad and during that time direct hit melds contribute nothing

WAR is the exception right now since literally all of its damage is in the IR window, during which everything is a guaranteed crit/DH. Melding more DH only increases the CHANCE of a DH, which is pointless when you know your big hits are always going to DH.
Crit affects damage of the crits, but I'm not sure what the math is on stacking crit instead of det.
The point still stands though that pentamelded tank accessories are worth more than the 1 or 2 str gain from 370s. It's fucked

It's called Lesbian.

Which worlds do all the cool cats hang out on?

As much as I love the game, I completely agree. Its best to be played after you've been gone for a few patch cycles, return to clear content, and unsub again. There is no reason to be subbed to this game month to month because of how they design patches and expansions. Its been exactly the same since 2.0.

no, I have someone I like

even if they do hate me ;_;

I'M SORRY DAD

>Lesbian

I don't hate you.

the person I like isn't awake right now

I think, they're not online on steam

i need this pump

Give me death instead

At this point I don't know of Vjera is really a black guy trying to catfish people or just some woman who got on someone's bad side and now they're trying to smear their name.

It looms right over my cottage. Worse, you can climb the roof and stare into my yard.

No I'm a boy

Is Aether shitting itself? Suddenly massive packet loss and multiple d/cs during trial roulette.

>healslut

Send me your 8 mil and I'll double it.

how many days of anata beast tribes do you need to get enough rep to get the mounts?

>People complaining I move around as a tank to dodge AOEs and that the monk damage is tanking because of it

So what, I'm supposed to just take it? What the fuck.

dont trust what anyone says except what i say

We'll just heal through it dude. :^)

> Grown men.
> Playing with /XIVG/
Disgusting.

I play on Balmung for raiding. Call me Mommy and listen to my instructions on how to jerk off, boy.

Are you moving back to your original position after the orange indicator fades? That's when it checks, you can move back into range while the animation goes off.

Any duty where you're actually taking a MNK isn't one that's particularly difficult anyway.

Then there's this fucking asshole.

what server are you on where it is that fucking cheap

Adamantoise, the forever dead server.

>covering up one name
>not the others

if performed bard songs in uldah all day do you think people would come up and give me tips?

Maybe, just don't perform songs from third parties, you'll get banned ;^)

>tfw in mabinogi if you performed music you could set up a box thing a long with it so people could tip you

fuck i need a cringe bad

post cringe

Not sure.

Do not trust c@girls.

I want to fuck notCass.

Who else here wants to become a completely feminized Miqo maid whose only purpose in life is serving her master with utter obedience and joy?

first or second desu

holy fuck

i love 2chest parties
also the pld going 'muh uptime' was doing sub 1.5k dps in o5s while the other tank was doing 1.3k
every person mashing their head on the keyboard was also a mentor

Wouldn't be an MMO without people ruining fun things for others.

You strike me as the kind of piece of shit that unironically says the word "yikes"

yikes :////
blocked desu

nah im good

Only if the feminized miqo is a catboy

uhuh.

is it worth it to buy any of these black willow / silvergrace items?

This, only way it would work.

hey guyth
whatsh up i just got back from hockey practith

nah u good

got 1 wouldn't want 2 b 1

except they r girl and not boy xd

Not dead, just mid-pop and not bursting at the seams like mememung.

Poyo, you’re too cute.

i actually just cackled

very good poyost

it's poyo isn't it

This was like 5 minutes after reset.

anyone know of any roegadyn rp discords? asked on old thread before i realized there was a new one ;-;

what's going on here?

i was expecting bullying but you kind souls make me happy
hells yeah!!!!!

>WAR refuses to mt

imagine being this trash at the game

>mabinogi

does poyo look like a miqo

she got a dude anyways and while i am about fucking bitches that got boyfriends she wouldn't do that anyways

real bad guess my guy

>yfw it's neither of these items

Why not?

poor meria

Fashion report predictions.

cringe

rude

ill look like a miqo soon when i get my tamamo ears.. then i will be elfcat..... true bliss........
yes i know foxes arent cats but STILL
also my s/o is nonbinary

o my bad sry

i shoulda picked up on it because u said s/o and never said boyfriend or girlfriend or anything else

cats are a pretty bad race overall anyways

what this mean

What's the best way to stay up to date on gear when leveling without having to go to vendors and buying new stuff all the time? Duty roulette: Leveling?

dw about it! just wanted to give the headsup, it’s all gucci
i like cats a lot i’d probably be playing one if it weren’t for my rp character having to be an elezen
i love elezen a lot tho too i usually play elves in anything even dnd

real fucking subtle godspeed

weren't you married or some shit

My predictions on Emily Epperson's fashion report.

highest dungeon you can do for your level.

My man. I have never seen a cat I liked.

LMAO

Sleepy Elezen.

hearty kek

sorry didn't see new thread

True

Dai-ryumyaku:
+1 Str
+47 Det
+93 Crit

vs 350 crafted:
+122 SKS
+76 DH

I can see how the Dai-ryumaku necklace would be good for WAR, but the DH loss on PLD might hurt a lot

lmao bitch ain't a damn thang subtle about me fuck you mean

i was

oh well

so it goes! life goes on! I would have stolen an orchestra ten times over! but so it goes life goes on c'est la vie que sera sera i have seen the best and worst and that's alright never a worry in the world sometimes things simply do not work out the way you want them to or the way you planned and everything falls apart and then you rebuild or you attempt to!

i like my elezen but i haven't palyed one in4ever besides when i just logged on my alt

tiefling are the coolest

they are rarely okay but real overrated and lizards are the best

honestly one of the best posts of all time, really really good post

Craft it

AKLSDJFKDSAJFSDFLMAO