2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

ver0.01 Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games (outdated):
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT (updated)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

>0.01
>image says 0.00
Explain further.

He updated it to 0.01

Alright, fuckers.
What games that are coming out this year are you looking forward to?

post link for the demo before some babies ask where to find it because they can't bother to read the previous thread.

Crotch 4
Possibly Quiet Girls
ShitMoriMori's new game
A bunch of others that I can't recall right now.

Demo is bland and lacks substance.

The new Tsukinomizu game and Quiet Girls. That's about it.

>0.00
>0.01
How long until this goes on Patreon?

It's on Fantia, so

What am I in for?
I was recommended this.

You already got an answer in the previous thread. Are you retarded or something?

20 hours of autistic grind before getting any pussy

Oh. Hope it doesn't go the way of D&P and the rest so we'll see a release in this timeline.

It's OK.

RJ217826 out who hype

>Male protag
No hype

>he posted it again

>crickets.wav

I kinda like Dieselmine, but lately their games have been subpar, to be honest.

>but lately their games have been subpar, to be honest.
They release a game every month. Of course they will be subpar.

Multiple artists turn me off, not even into monmusu.

>male MC
>different artists for every few scenes
>dieselmine

Really need help on Sarah of the rotation.

Turta fell down the stairs and is unconscious in bed(locked room). It says it possibly has to do something with Rentan but I can find him no where.

Been stuck on this forever and wasted like an hour going through everything to try progressing the story but I can't. If anyone can help would be deeply appreciated.

>Playing VH
>Decide after a while to get preggers
>Nanako somehow became infertile and nothing I do gets her pregnant
Ruined my day

How did you manage to make a fertility goddess infertile?

God I wish there was an ending where futa Rin got all heroines pregnant and settled down

Is there such a thing as a "must play" hentai game?

are you sure you're not taking contraceptives everyday? i don't think it's possible to become infertile

no, you can go away now.

VH

>VH
No.

Decided to get pregnant with a Minotaur pet but that didn't work so I went and bought ovulation drugs and fucked a wild one and that didn't work. Then I went to Studhorse and that didn't work either. And I never took a contraceptive once.
I prefer Serena anyways but she can't interact with her kids which sucks

you broke the game. how did you do that?

Well, truth to be told, it's not that difficult to break VH.

You and me both, user.

Enty already has competition? That's fast.

not 2014 anymore

Speaking of VH does the Rescue Ashley questline even work as Serena considering the final boss can only be damaged by Nanako's special attack? You can accept the quest but can you actually finish it

doesn't enty take most of money so artist gets jackshit? It's not surprising

I'd say any game that steps sufficiently away from the rpgmaker "aesthetic" and looks like it had some substantial effort put into the art and in/out of battle mechanics is worth a look. Things like the recent games from the guy who made Branded Azel for instance, the new Asagi demo looks very promising too. People will speak highly of something like Tobihime and with good reason, that's a fun game to play in and of itself. Platformers aren't exempt from being average but something like the repure aria style of game manages to distinct itself for having a good mix between cute and sexy art, a relatively interesting shakeup of mechanics every game and intriguing, if very esoteric plotlines.

It just has to look like it had some thought and effort put into the core mechanics. If it's just a standard turn-based battle system where you dump all of your CGs into, then it'll be an uninspired snoozefest more often than not and you're better off doing something like Mavis Quest or Elf Wife Lily where you strip out battles entirely.

VQ2 because fuck you

Is there any more futa content in VH?

>if you lose you're made into a sex slave, not fucked to death or eaten
meh

Is there any newly added VH content lately?

Is Arms Devicer related to Arms Devicer S?

No. Arms Deceiver S is a shitty unfinished cash grab using the Arms Deceiver name to get more sales.

Circle Kame used to be a circle that I looked forward to seeing releases from. I don't think I've seen an actually finished game from them in years now.

Is there and extra content unlocked in Tobihime by 100%ing the game in maniac difficultly?

>unfinished
The CGs or the story?

no
both

RJ213979 look good?

crotch 4 when?

Late February.

shut the fuck up bitch i wasn't asking you

Anyone have a save VH save with all Serena and Nanako's main quests fully cleared? Preferably less fucked with as much as possible (so I can have some roleplay fun from a blank slate).

Their last game was trash but this one looks interesting so it's probably worth a play.

oh thanks

just use the debug room if you want to roleplay like that

already nutted
>animated arekishi
thank you jesus

Yeah I found it on A-S so I'm downloading it but it might be that cockblocking nigga that always doesn't upload the last part until the next day so we'll see...

You mean using the debug room like a h-scene gallery? Because that's no fun.

you can reset all your stats and quest flags (not recommended) and also teleport to any location in the game, so no you don't need to use it like a gallery.

I'll fiddle with the debug room then, thanks.

Whats crotch 4?

The fourth game from the developer crotch.

GOTY 2018

Why do almost no games ever try and use vibrators as a mechanic?
>heroine has to do mundaine tasks like school or work, but also has a vibe shoved in her cunt.

Maiden Snow

Should I play Daibanchou, Bunny Black, or Kamidori?

Daibanchou. It has NTR and is therefore the better game.

The last game is decent but the art is meh

finally playing King Exit, is there a version that doesn't crash doing random things?

Any of you ever applied to join a doujin game circle?

Are you playing the """English""" version?

____yes______

>____yes______
Then that's your problem.

no

A group/comunity on steam released a fix that should solve 90% of the game-breaking bugs. Don't remember the name of the group, though. I'll try to do a little research.

Actually. Might as well ask.
Is it possible to get gamepads working with RPG Maker, without having to remap the gamepad to play the keyboard, practically playing the keyboard with the gamepad?

Because that is what I have been doing, but perhaps that's completely unnecessary.

They work natively.

What? Fuck.
Then what am I doing wrong?

How do I get the alcohol for this guy? There's some bottles in the storage room and I've gotten a ladder from the chick in the far most right cell, and I've even gone and gotten a bottle from the cell with the empty bottles, but the game still only gives me the lewd option to conitnue. Is it bugged?

Playing the trial for RJ213979 and it seems like it's missing Map005?

Turns out you have to manually put together/craft the items through your inventory. I feel slow.

Can I please get some recommendations for (preferably) non-RPGmaker shota games? Preferably shotaXmale but /ss/ or shotaXloli is also welcomed.

Only game I got under my belt so far is Shota X Monsters and while the characters and gameplay and art were pretty great the scenes left something to be desired.

>non-RPGmaker
>shotaXmale
You're asking for quite a lot there, user.

Hey, I'm finally playing Demon's Sperm (V2.0) with the the translation patch, and at the end of the Fortress level after beating all the others, and there's this statue. What does it want?

Really? I didn't know shota games were that uncommon. Well I did say preferably for both conditions but I have to say I am getting kinda tired of every RPGmaker game having the same sprites and mechanics, I can only imagine what the people here that have played more games than me feel about this sameness.

RJ190566

Shota isn't uncommon, gay shota is though.

Not him but what about ShotaxMonsters? Literally never played it, but it has to have something, right?

Yo, dropping by to say that even though the archive says the RBOFS4U links have a partial translation, I don't think they do. Only things in english are the main menu options(the title screen and stuff like, equip, save, options, but not the options in the actual option menu.) and stat names.
It also doesn't get rid of the of the dickish japanese text puzzles, so it's basically unplayable if you don't know japanese, even with machine translations.

Anything of quality is welcomed.

Like I said in the OP I have played and finished ShotaxMonsters (1 route at least, the grind is too much for all 3 nor are the rewards worth it)

Gay shota is way rarer than straight shota. Like, it's probably a 1:4 ratio

It is a gay shota game. But one of very few and probably the only good one.

>1:4
Too high desu it's probably more like 1:20.

2 quick questions about RJ115762 MaidenSnow:
How does Alchemy work with weapons?
How far does the sluttification of costumes go?

Didn't ask for games, just asked a general question. Plus, in MSE it's a bit different since it's pretty much an endless dungeon crawler. There's also D&P lol that does that and the game Vibe, or however that one was named. But it's just far too few games.

Later Shoku games have it, but it doesn't really do much other than changing her portrait and expression.
Princess Sacrifice also did it.