/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2706
Smug Queen of Shuffling Edition

Last Thread:● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
>High Quality YGOPro Images (dead): mega.nz/#F!FjI11DhB!8yUbfIJupKLXXSznZb7Ymg
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (February 24th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Curse of the Dark (March 10th)
●OCG: Starter Deck 2018 (March 24th)
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)

●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)
●TCG: Legendary Collections Kaiba (March 9th)
●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)

*No CaC unless you can provide a 1000 word-minimum essay explaining why your card would be good for both the current OCG and TCG metas, is more creative than all the archetypes in the game, would not powercreep Card Shuffle, and has at least 5 citations in MLA format.

*Go to /dIg/ for your nostalgia pandering

praise the goddess of removal

1st for Sentouki was always going to be shit and you shouldn’t have expected otherwise

Why people hate CaC so much here???

Yu-Gi-Oh is broken. There is too many ftk decks fucking around. Is there any reason at all to play this now?

What kind of retard logic is that? Because it only has few monsters, it magically isn’t a type for the purposes of Rivalry of Warlords?

Because fuck you.

For fun.

Fuck this took longer than I thought, but whatever.

>There is too many ftk decks fucking around
What the fuck are you even talking about?

wuts dis muh boi?

>Thunder
kek

Genuinely couldn't think of a thunder monster, so I just put that.

The only real answer is that there's an elitist group of shitposters that police the thread, and they don't like it.
They'll give arguments like
>CAC doesn't matter
as if their discussion has literally any weight, or
>CAC posters are gay
as if it isn't the shitposters who are the ones spamming their shitty jar shuffle memes, or
>CAC doesn't belong here
as if Veeky Forums doesn't have two dozen MTG CAC threads up 24/7, and those are taken seriously.

The worst is when a high-effort CACfag shows up that blows the shitposter argument the fuck out, what happens? He either gets ignored, or the same people who complain about CACfags start spamming their CAC shitposts. We've had three (3) people unironically submit a 1000 word essay over why their CAC was interesting and neat, and like fucking clockwork the shitposters come out and prove who the real niggers are.

>We've had three (3) people unironically submit a 1000 word essay
Copy pasting “I have a Dream” does not an essay make.

This, exactly this. Fucking this.

>as if Veeky Forums doesn't have two dozen MTG CAC threads up 24/7, and those are taken seriously.
Then go ahead and make a CAC thread on Veeky Forums and fuck off.
Nobody wants to see your CACshit here.

elitist fag spotted

>as if their discussion has literally any weight
Oh, are you the same retard who just ignored everyone who pointed out that even one person changing their deck on pro is far more impact than CaC will ever make, and then still insisted he won the argument?
>as if it isn't the shitposters who are the ones spamming their shitty jar shuffle memes
Oh fucking please.

leaks from last thread

カイバ - ブルーアイズリンク
バクラ - ダークネクロフィア
リュウザキ - ディーノフュージョン
ユダヤ - しいネオス、リンク、ユベル
ユセイ - リンクシンクロ、スターダスト
クロウ - ブラックフェザーリンク

>exactly 90 seconds apart
Really makes you think.

Still waiting for a single shred of evidence that even a single post on /dng/ has influenced even a single piece of the meta.

Oh, so you’re dodging the question again and pretending I said something completely different from what I actually said. Good to know.

Where is the Kaiba box leaks?

>the only possible explanation for people not wanting my autism shitting up the place is the illuminati
Stay mad

you failed

There were so many I would've just meme blocked, but I just opened pro and sorted by type
>all those Ancient Gears
Crowler pls go

>Link monsters
>in a Legend Duelist pack
At least try.

Are Altergeist meta? I want to pick up the cards now but they might drop in price soon.

nice nero wave editor you have there, fag!

They’re going to become meta. If anything their price will increase further when FLOD drops.

You got me.

lmfao

nice f12 fag

Why do people do this? Do they think anyone cares what their favorite cards are?

The infamouse Igknight + Master Key Beetle play that was hyped up online til they had to address the play (and their TCG release had different PSCT than before if I remember right)

I don't have the money to buy a set of Ashes right now. Is there any specific cards I can play to up the amount of FIRE-attribute monsters to pop with Agni in my True King Dino deck?

(Asking agan since last thread died)

>Is there any specific cards I can play to up the amount of FIRE-attribute monsters to pop with Agni in my True King Dino deck?
Yes

s

Not to mention that 2ch doesn't leak shit and the set is still DM/GX only.

repositng. night /dng/ is shit,
I need help. I have Personal Spoofing, Altergiest Silq and Altergiest Meluseek monsters on the field. Can return Meluseek from the field to the deck and add Meluseek to the hand?

There's no reason you couldn't, why do you ask

'STRAYAN FOSSIL ARCHETYPE WHEN????

What are some of the most viable machine decks right now that aren't hampered by MR4 or don't have most of their good cards stuck in Japan? (Not counting ABC)

We still haven't gotten the last Skyrang spell/trap, right?

Pic related was sorely needed at least.

You see the ; in the card text? That means it's a cost and a cost happens before the effect activates, so you can add the Meluseek you shuffled into the deck beforehand.

Qlis just got a bone recently, haven't played against them tho

Right. 1 card left. Better hope it's a good one.

>scout
>normal summon whatever
>set three
They're so boring to play though

I do, but i'm not going to be too torn up if its meh. I expected the deck to be petdeck tier since we got our first wave of reveals.

Is skyfang brigade worth building in the future? Please don't fuck up the Sentouki so I can build my mecha musume just like my hentais.

I guess I am a little bit slow to the news. But YGO finally has a legitimate pirate archetype huh?
Took a while.

poorfag here. how do i make my deck less shit?

With rai-oh off of the banlist, are hunders at least somewhat playable again? Links might've fucked them over but it shouldn't be too impossible.

If I add the buster blader retrain with isolde and then dump it to the grave, can I summon it since its name is now just "Buster Blader" while in the grave?

They are still shit. You can't even make Electrumite consistently, your plays are nothing special, everyone can out Towers and you still auto-lose to Snow Rabbit.

Guy who actually likes the deck and is going to build it in real life here.
>worth building
It's highly doubtful its going to end up any good.

Wait for FLOD.
In all seriousness, Pot of Desires and Effect Veiler are pretty cheap if you're looking for budget options. You really don't need 3 Spoofing and Camo so you can drop those down to 2 or 1. Dark Hole is always an option.

The real problem with you cac shitters is that you were given a cubic meter of space to do your shit but then your kind started flowing the entire general with garbage that doesn't matter
>As if their discussion has literally any weight
>a bloo bloo don't talk about card games
How about a teaspoon of shut the fuck up´to go in your fuck yourself coffee

>Hunders
Just run a pure stun deck with pachycephalo and tons of traps

tcg fucked em over thru translation of another

?

Burgesstomas were renamed to Paleozoic, which is the name of a archetype in the anime

should've kept em burger

Really hope KoJ does make them just to fuck with KoA
Could happen since they did the same thing with localized trunade.

Reposting Duelist Pack Speculation (not fake leaks) from last thread.
>Yami Marik: Lava Golem support I guess?
>Yami Bakura: Dark Necrofear/Destiny Board retrain
>Espa Roba: Jinzo support
>Paradox Brothers: Gate Guardian support/retrain
>Rex Raptor: Red-Eyes Dinosaurs
>Bonz: Pumpking retrain and other zombie support

>Jaden: Neo-Spacian support
>Alexis: more Cyber Angels and/or Cyber Blader retrain
>Aster Phoenix: more Destiny HEROes
>Yubel: Yubel support, maybe even a Neos Wiseman retrain
>Sartorius: Arcana Force support
>Axel: Volcanic support

I want to CUMMY all over oyaji-sama's cutesies feetsies!!!

Same but unironically

>Speculation

>not GK for more tie ins
>dboard again instead of zorc
>>Rex >RE Dino
RE will be another gimmick on its own, and they'll probably stay away from dinos due to worlds and dolls.
>vendreads get more toys to play with outside of their own deck
will they even get anything in the extra pack since they were brought over early?

>>not GK for more tie ins
Marik never used GK in the Anime. The only Anime character to use them was a one-shot duel spirit in GX.

I was being ironic but I would still do it unironically. I wonder what kemono artist must have done the art for the archetype.

You can really tell what audience this archetype is pandering to.

>in GX
>its a pack for both
perfect since the fact they're still doing these shows they dont care

Is that even a card?

You should be able to solve this

Why isn't this card played more?

If Sentouki get some reliable form of attack boost that lets you actually run over something, and removal they could be pretty fucking good.

Has there ever been a good Zombie archetype? It seems that they're all garbage only playable due to generic zombie support

user...

>When an opponent's monster declares a direct attack
What's more valuable, protecting your lifepoints or protecting your monsters?

>battle trap
who knows, really

>good

What do you mean by good? Like meta? Or just playable as a rouge deck? Because I'd say SS is the latter

>GK
at first I thought you were talking about Gem Knights, which were used by a girl in Arc-V

aside from waifufaggotry, why are Shaddolls the most loved DUEA archetype, and it's not even close, people barely talks about Nekroz, no one talks about Qli, nobody cares about Tellars, the only other archetype that gets mentioned is BA and that's because they can cheat death on a regular basis, meanwhile there seems to be a lot of people that love Shaddolls

They've been consistently good for years, extremely splashable into other archetypes and are just fun to play

>aside from waifufaggotry
you lost me

Deck to grave is very, very good.

FUUUUUUUUCK
DU4 MAKE IT HAPPEN KoJ

Same reason I like Heroes and Invoked.

>tfw playing v. Pend Magicians using Buster Blader
>tfw he doesn't understand why Skull Dread or Vortex couldn't activate their effects on summon when Buster Blader is on the board
>scoops and tries again
>same result happens and I tell him "NIGGA! READ!"
>this happens all night last night and I'm at a loss for words

Duelingbook was the same shit. I had to stop a few niggers who refused to read what it said in text in terms of dragons when they kept popping off trying to draw 4 return 3 and bounce. I was like "No, nigga. Read my fucking beastick."

And they called a judge then d/c'd.

You like shitting out one fusion monster of varying quality per turn?

>tfw not a single HERO deck techs in a lone Miracle for the "ZERO to HERO" spicy tech combo

Why?

>Not using Poly, Miracle Fusion, and Parallel World Fusion to make 3 of the same Fusion monster in a single turn

Do you even HERO bruh

>Nekroz
absolutely dead without at least 1 shurit and more than 1 Brio
>Qli
gets sacked by links
>Tellars
powercreeped

not only that, but all of the above aren't exactly splashable, meanwhile Shadolls can easily be integrated into many decks and have pretty good effects that trigger in grave. Nephilim best waifu.

>implying HERO players aren't sacks

DO YOU?

they easily have one of the best aesthetics of any archetype

Post dek

>Not doing Trinity into Dark Law for the OTK

None of you guys really do HEROes, do you?

Jurrac tuners Lv2/3
Lava Golem main