/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

BOUNTY HUNTER EDITION

VIDEO IS HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit, because there is one for some reason
reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote Highlights from previous thread:
Spicy memes, Cinco de Milo HYPE and FUD

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
MiloCoin and Milo's team are already in contact with one another. Moon mission has started, mining is basically slowed to a crawl so inflation is no longer a major factor. BUY THE DIP, the future is looking bright!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/
reddit.com/r/altcoin/
youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg
youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w
youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA
twitter.com/getmilocoin
blockexp.com:8081/movement
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET THEM BOUNTIES BOYS

Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w Same here
- youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected]

Phase 3 officially begins today!

Holy shit that dip was to get rid of weak hands. Moon time baby!

Wew lad, nice.

Giving away more MILOs to celebrate, first 5 responses will get 69 each.

1st?

MVsxSQPHBfbomxt4ZoRbGsBBPDPYBwTunZ

Which flier?

>tfw want to buy dip but btc doesn't arrive till tommorow.

I'm gonna get fucked again, aren't I lads?

Come to daddy babies
M9SffnkxKus7WHhCds2SMb4KhzRBfX9GM7

Thanks, i live in a non-english country, should i use this post in English or should i translate it first?

Thinking better, English would be better, it would call way more attention and we have a lot of people who already speaks English.

want to know the story why and how I caused this crash ?

No, in fact you would fuck yourself up if were to buy this coin.

once this btc rally is over we should see a nice price increase

MQ8uYmW4JfW7QwXhThbCXJFx4V69yFphVa

Cheers lad

so we're on block 100k of mining, does that mean total supply of coins is basically cut in half?

hello

oh duh

M8AymH8joJR4989LYLNZFBJuKXYgevdhGG

>$1
Is this like trump where we keep saying it will reach that price but really we dump at $0.50?

Sent

Cheers mate

(((you)))
MKZxTJKxfXPT3HYuz73wLtmPnGfb357Pg1

Sent, enjoy.

Can i get some?
MPwwH7WYEfi5ADaFwcvRvNfJHFh1Zf5YP1
I also live outside of an english speaking country maybe i could make translations
can i get extra milos if i translate it to Portuguese?

5th?
MWH8v8mF8xzJ9GU3jwucfHEQc868tEKpAc

yeah, spill them beans man.
pretty good dip. looks scary, but 300 sats or whatever it hit is still only 0.45-0.5¢ because bitcoin has rose so much.

it's all part of the ride though.

Thanks bud!

I'll send you 34.5 friend.
Spread the love.

Thanks.
Thanks everybody.

one third of what was projected/planned.
they just got a lot scarcer.

So mining is officially over then?

Did this automatically make t coin more valuable or what?

I've crashed the market yesterday with 40K Milo, almost single handledly.
Many orders followed, but I was the first one to see that nothing happened after the Cinco and nothing will happen probably. Anyway, I can't take that risk.

Took the opportunity to get out with 50% gain from my investment due to BTC rising, coins staked etc.

I wish You all the best, and hope that I'm wrong.
To me - roadmap of this coin failed with no Milo support.
>pic related

Nice fud story

I'm out. Good luck in the future

should be named cringecoin

>Did you mean 400,000? Cause 40k isn't really enough to have that much of an impact.

~40K + people who started jumping out after me.
Look what happened on Nova. 481 to 225 after people saw volume on Yobit. Down to 180SAT.

This still has a potential to pump, but when everyone holding orders were sleeping on BTC raise I found my way out and caused this coin to drop to 180SAT with 40K coins.

Now understand that if pump and dump happens, majority of people will know about it when it's all said and done like me explaining what happened yesterday coz nobody knew.

Now imagine 400K being dropped by individual.

And that's all I can say to You without fudding.

Anyone want to help me pump and dump this trash coin to make a little profit? will only work with 1 or 2 people.

looking at this it is just 0.17 btc & about 35k coins
dumping and taking buy orders makes the price drop, but it's no big deal. i can see why he thought that no news was bad news, but that's the crypto game: you're putting a lot of faith in the unknown.

> I was the first one to see that nothing happened after the Cinco and nothing will happen probably
i've seen nothing happen before for a long time and then everything happens.
it's been said from the beginning that this is not a 2 month thing. it's all open to interpretation. in the scheme of things it doesn't matter, we're seeing comfy double digit cents over the US college summer vacation.
exact same thing happened with trumpcoin.
exact same thing happens all the time.

>All this FUD

We simply can't disclose more information about the talks between us and Milo's team yet. There's no reason not to be optimistic.

Can You please give me a counter argument to what I have stated ?

Comparing Milo to the election coin that everybody on Planet Earth knew about, and Trump succeding in that to Meme coin which will never be endorsed by this person?

Roadmap that just failed before mining ended?

Please tell me how we can advertise it to the public, without Milo support and even bring this to 1000SAT, becuase from what I see right now it's just 50 people talking to each other in every single thread, swapping coins between TOP50 accounts from richlist.

>Roadmap that just failed

We're in contact with both Gavin and Milo. How did our roadmap fail?

Negotiations take time and everyone involved is extremely busy.

SCAM COIN
C
A
M

C
O
I
N

SAGE

Milo didn't accept his fund.
Gavin didn't accept his fund.
Privilege grant "will accept donation" (what a suprise).

>We are in contact

I also will DM Milo on Insta, and said that I'm in contact.

Okay friendo have fun

Nice counter. Hide behind stupid meme, when arguments are devastating.

>buy milo,it will rise 500% after mining
>200sat

the counter argument is that everything (all sides of the argument) is assumptions.

>Comparing Milo to the election coin that everybody on Planet Earth knew about, and Trump succeding in that to Meme coin which will never be endorsed by this person?
i was comparing the behaviour of the coin, but what matters is name recognition. milo has lots. "never be endorsed" a. didn't matter with trumpcoin and b. is your guess on the situation
>Roadmap that just failed before mining ended?
supposition
>Please tell me how we can advertise it to the public
no. there are plenty of ways. i'm not going to explain them here. what's the point?

i wasn't arguing that you were wrong, i was just saying it was only one point of view and that it didn't matter. both your points didn't matter and the price drop didn't matter. milocoin is 10 weeks old. whether endorsed or not, exposure is on it's way. exposure=people buying in.

as an aside, the random 1postbyID fud posts are proof that word is spreading and people are looking at it. whether they like the coin or don't, every view and every bump is beneficial.

I'm not obligated to make you feel any better or worse about dumping your MILO man.

Your assumptions aren't correct and I know this because I work on the team and am active in the negotiation. Take it or leave it.

more like FAG coin lol

Dev ID no.2 or TOP 5 bagholder explanation right here.

>no explanation
>phase 2 was to get Milo on board
>private convos for 2months led to nothing
>talks take time, Milo out, preparing his new tour,book label,and lawsuit
>he will definitely be interested in 2K USD to shill this coin

I'm out and never looking back. Peace out

see you later

>There's no reason not to be optimistic.
I normally would be a little more optimistic. But, the fact that was able to crash MILO's value with only 40k coins (supposedly) makes me concerned.

Can you guys post anything more about the talks? Can you give a rough guess on when Milo will say yes or no? Can you post proof that you're even one of the people talking to him? Or, better yet, can you get Milo in here and reassure us that everything will be fine?

blockexp.com:8081/movement

Someone moved 400K coins today from two wallets.

>we are still in talks
>talks to drop it at 100sat and disable ANN accounts

Trumpan already SHILLING XBY SCAM HAHAHAHA

FIGHT GLOBALISM AND GO ALL IN ON XBY !!!!!!!

That was me sending it from yobit to my Milo wallet as I plan to hold for a while.

60K being dropped at 180 today.

Coincidence ?

REVEAL THE MESSAGES WITH MILO AND ALL YOU HAVE OR PACK YOUR BAGS BOYS

>I'm out and never looking back. Peace out

>Starts shilling another coin with the same ID
>On a MiloCoin thread

We don't want you, scumbag.

Good, after this 60K being dropped today, You can put it back on and sell it for 100SAT tomorrow.

I had to come back, because people need to see the fkin pattern here.

Any other DEV would react by know, meanwhile this guys didn't REVEAL anything about the project itself for a long time, and only thing they have to say is - BE OPTIMISTIC.

NIGGA FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS THE SLOGAN FOR THIS COIN ?

THEN LET PEOPLE HEAR MY VOICE.

>Trumpan already SHILLING XBY SCAM HAHAHAHA
>>Starts shilling another coin with the same ID
>On a MiloCoin thread

I SAY ITS A SCAM THAT HE HOP ON , AND YOU SAY IM SHILLING IT HAHAHAHA.

XBAY IS A SCAM UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE JUST LIKE MILO. OPEN YOUR EYES

>10 posts by this ID
Opinion discarded
Autism detected

>>> block your path
>> what do?

>Tripleposting
>Twice
Welcome to Veeky Forums.

>1 post by this ID

Zero counter arguments.
>Almost 94% coins controlled by 100 people.
>25 people control 60%
>Dev team probably 5-10 guys
>Sure You will sell at moon before them
>Sure it will moon after mining
>Sure people are not selling their wallets at 180K today
>Sure hold this fkin bag

Reminds me of Lepen coin...

>1$ Milo
>180SAT
>100 SAT next
>50 SAT next
>Devs are gone

That's all she wrote. Now I'm officialy and finally out.

Whoever has triple digits IQ will learn from it, if Devs won't respond hard to all these red flags, be happy with loosing all Your investments boys.

At least
>be optimistic

Devs, when you see this post, dump them Milos on my baby!

MLhGwivk5d6MyDxHZ9ucZXVzBwN57f1Nun

Milo has very expensive tastes. I believe that he would take his fund especially since it could hit 50 cents or 1 dollar.

Thats at least 100k in his pocket.

You know what other coin was like that? BTC. The majority of BTC is controlled by an elite top percent.

Is BTC a scam?

For that matter, pretty much all resources on Earth are divided like MILO. The top whatever percent control almost all the money, oil, technology, etc. This is not different.

I am saving this thread for the summer when guys like mtZGm1br and mTJmxAsA sells everything at to an all time low, just for the keks. I know form experience when I sold everything low, the coin shot up significantly months later and I repeated several times with several coins because I couldn't fucking hold.

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

SCAM

100% SCAM

Biggest scam on biz

This. I've been trying to buy anything lower than 400-500 sats since those dumps today. Didn't think I'd get more Milos so cheap.

Republicans are stupid

>tfw it's coming back finally.

Thank god, you FUDtards were making me nervous.

I'm part of that 100 people Kek. Because I bought in early. You want communism to spread out the wealth? Fuck off faggot

MILOCOIN IS A SCAM YOU FOOLS

Scam, how obvious can they make it

It's sad these stupid coins still exist, only because people are dumb enough to buy them. It's fun looking at that sack of shit Lepen coin everyone was jerking off about.

We're about to witness an extremely large pump into alts. Bitcoin is not sustainable without altcoins, and altcoins are not sustainable without bitcoin, except a few

Bitcoin will crash soon and the cash will flow back into altcoins, including Milo.

>Can you guys post anything more about the talks? Can you give a rough guess on when Milo will say yes or no? Can you post proof that you're even one of the people talking to him?

This is not how working with celebrities works friend. We can't just leak shit on Veeky Forums to make people feel better.

>NIGGA FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS THE SLOGAN FOR THIS COIN ?
>THEN LET PEOPLE HEAR MY VOICE.

This is Veeky Forums, everyone can see what you're typing - we have no power to restrict it nor would we if we had it. From where I sit, this looks like either violent FOMO after you dumped your stash, or some other ulterior motive. Doesn't really bother us either way. Good day.

I don't think anyone here would say the LEPEN was anything other than a coin you would use to make money during the elections. I dont think I ever saw a single person talking about LEPEN tech.

MILO actually has some tech behind it which could result in some very great twitter controversies.

obvious scam is obvious

enough with the milo threads biz, its dead. Its time to move on

Milocoin = scam

Amazing how one shill can clog up the entire thread.

Offering 69 MILO per fresh meme.

Hell yeah it is. I would pay someone to take my Milos off me at this point. The processing power it takes from my computer is more than the value of all this shitcoin.

Leave the thread fudshitter.

Nah, you are just a angry no coiner and you keep bumping the thread. Remember trumpcoin was an obvious scam and nocoiners bitched again when it pumped? Just like everyone on biz calling every coin a scam whether they are at all time highs or dips.

What makes you guys think that this coin will boom? It offers nothing new or different.

Memes. People typing all caps scam ironically exposes it more and then it moons, leaving them behind. Buy the dip while you can as every scam coin on biz is reaching all time highs in the alt coin bubble.

how does it feel knowing that I am making about $150 trading Milo 2-3 times a week?

>look dad, if I post from my phone it's like I'm a whole different person!

>Hey user, why are you so upset? Since you were born you've always been a tryer. I'm sorry fagcoin didn't work out for you even after all the pain it's put you through. But me and your mah are glad for you to be home. Some people are just not born to be full time crypto traders. If you fail, then well, you can always wagecuck on our farm.

@2053706
>Almost 94% coins controlled by 100 people.
it wasn't a problem when you were in that 100 people.
i think you're just a bit salty that you are out of the game. like i've said all through this thread, the price today doesn't matter. it is still early in the whole thing.

no one really cares what you are doing. the more you fud, the more it seems like you are up to something instead of actually being a guy who sold his wad.

Plus the fact that one guy can crash the price in half with

No dude your just fudding man bro Milo is going to make me a winner so I can move out of my parents and buy a Ferrari and gas the kikes race war virtue signaling one million dollar per coin dude going to da moon bro.

Just one thing. Does Milo know this coin exists? That's all anyone really wants to know and would probably put the FUD to rest.

Virtually every alt that isn't well established (LTC, ETH, DASH, etc.) is hurting bad right now. All eyes are on BTC at the moment.

BTC can't rise forever. Eventually this rally will end, and people will turn their attention to the small nickel and dime alts again. Those who didn't keep the faith and hold their MILO will be kicking themselves then.

Of course Milo knows about the coin. How could he not? Gavin already talked to someone about the coin on his show, and the dev team has contacted him about the privilege grant donation.

I don't know if Milo will ever officially endorse the coin, but the fact that he isn't pulling an "OH VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!" tells me at the worst, he is indifferent to the project.

Of course he's not gonna want the devs to shut it down, it's free promotion after all.

SCAM