Previous thread: >Tokyo Xanadu eX+ is out on PC and PS4
store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei 1 and 2 is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427680/Zwei_The_Arges_Adventure/
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Ao fan translation to be released soon, most likely in February. Like Zero's leak, it will have poor grammar, but be otherwise accurate. The Geofront patch currently sits around 55% complete
gurennoheyakara.blogspot.com/p/games.html

-Cold steel 2 PC release date confirmed for 14th of February
store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/

-Ys 8 PC delayed once more, and patch fix released for consoles. Switch port also announced, and being worked on by Nis.
steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, release date to be around the end of September. Fair warning, it contains spoilers
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, downloads, undub patches): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/436670/discussions/0/1471967615841048759/
store.steampowered.com/app/504110/The_Longest_Five_Minutes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Really want to impregnate Laura and not take responsibility

Based NISA hard at work localizing Cold Steel 3 for a Winter 2018 release.

Same but Hatsuu

>no Ao leak

>Nate actually prevented the competition for CS2 on pc

BASED

>will still only sell less than 3000 copies
They'll just barely be able to pay Durante after Valve's share of the profits. :3

Just let it die

>Half of the profits go to Durante
>Other half to Xseeds head of marketing, Nate

Nate is an alias for Hatsuu

We need everyone to buy 10 copies of CS2 for Falcom to consider giving us CS3. So do your part and we at Xseed will try our best for 2022 launch guys!

Don't worry, famalamadingdong! NISA's already working on Cold Steel 3! It's going to be shown later this year and announced for an early 2019 release! Don't buy ANY copies of Cold Steel 2!

Yeah, better buy 10 copies of vaporware Ys 8 PC port

Just gonna post this again, and thank the user for the translation once more.

The PC sales are irrelevant now that it's coming to the Switch. NISA don't require their target demographic to buy multiple copies to stay afloat. You've been accepting XSEED's shit for too long, user.

I don't give a fuck about sales, i just want to play the game.

>year of our lord 2018
>not being an idort

Since there was some confusion on the previous thread, all the current builds for all Trails games on Steam are DRM-free now. This means that they can launch even if they don't detect Steam. Durante did it first for CS1, and Sara implemented it for the Sky games in response.

steamcommunity.com/app/436670/discussions/0/1471967615841048759/

>that chest
mummy

ERMIGERD, SOMETHING ONLY PIRATES CARE ABOUT
You know, you could just buy the game on Steam, install it, move the folder, then get a refund. Free game!

sauce

>I don't give a fuck about sales
You should, they determine whether something gets localized. Even Xseed knows Crossbell would flop in the west and waste too many resources.

No Laura lewds for you

Selling Zero for $29.99 would very likely make it the second bestselling game in the series after FC. CS1 would have a much larger playerbase willing to buy CS2 if they didn't go full retard and sell it for $40 in the first place. XSEED's retardation is yet again ensuring nothing goes their way.

Falcom makes fun dungeon crawlers!

I like Falcom!

I have no interest in Sen until i beat Ao, and we got 0% of older falcom games localization after Zwei flop, so i still don't really care. I just want Ys 8, it's only Ys i didn't beat yet.

I need to see Ries Argent eating bread, urgently.

Other characters might suffice, however.

Too bad only mentally handicapped people want to actually localize the games and spend 5 times as long doing it as a competent localization studio would.

CUTE

This should work.

It has to be bread.

store.steampowered.com/app/504110/The_Longest_Five_Minutes/
If shovelware is this expensive, how much will they sell CS3 for?

They killed millions

You're so picky.

Except not really.

Why do you think any other company would sell it for less

nisa would charge $60

Who's that fuckboy and what did he do to Loewe?

59.99? aka release price for most games
you stupid?

>bleublanc wears his mask in class
why is this allowed?

Please molest me Luciola

Free, because i don't want to pay NISA money after they scamed me into buying early access Disgaea PC

They make the rules.

lolno
They don't sell old games for that much. They sold Disgaea 1, 2 and Phantom Brave for 15 to 20 bucks on release. CS3 is obviously going to go for $60 since it's a current gen game.

pretty good I think I will use that one.

>NISA sells old games for 15 bux
>XSEED sells older games for 30 bux
power...of..Xseed.....

That's some tryhard evil clothing.

None of those games had the upgrades cold steel has

Also disgaea are fucking 15 year old games dude cold steel isn't even close to that old

Why are you such a piece of shit

The fuck are you talking about, nigger? All their ports have gotten completely new HD UIs and graphical improvements.

>tactical breast squeeze
SHAME
SHAME
SHAME

>reddit spacing
>emotional
>no idea what he's talking about
>xseed shill
ah it makes sense now
downvoted bitch

Fug guys. I'm 5 hours into Ys: Oath in Felghana, but I think I made a big big mistake when I went for Nightmare mode.

I'm currently in this hellscape below the Illfire Ruins (?) and I'm just not sure I can physically manage to acquire the skill to take down that purple dragon boss there.

>tfw you will never give hatsuu a deep dicking while playing nisa's cs3 localization

Hatsuu pointed out something interesting. Apparently the guys who made the voiced line dialogue made a mistake for Kevin's S-craft in the 3rd. The voices according to her, were all pre recorded even before she entered to start working on the games, and the 3rd, so Kevin's "Holy spears of heaven" S-craft has the correct dialogue, but the time spears one is not entirely correct.

「千の棘(とげ)をもってその身に絶望を刻み…!」
「塵となって無明(むみょう)の闇に消えるがいい…!」
「砕け、時の魔槍!!」
May a thousand thorns adorn your flesh with despair…
May you be as garbage, ignorant and alone…
…Strike, unholy spears of time!
「我が深淵にて煌めく蒼(あお)の刻印よ…!」
「天に上りて煉獄を照らす光の柱と化せ…!」
「奔(はし)れ、天(そら)の聖槍!!」
O blue seal, carved within my souls' abyss.
Become a pillar of light upon this purgatory
…Fly, holy spears of heaven!

The voice actor actually says "garbage" and not engulfed, and the line "May you be as garbage, ignorant and alone" should be more like "Turn to dust, and vanish into the depths of the abyss" or something.
It's nothing major, but but a tiny tidbit she pointed out.

Do you mean the dragon in the lava, or the flying one that needs to raise pillars to make you hit him? With lava do plunging attacks since that works way better with him, and use wind to escape his rush while jumping, with the flying one you just gotta get lucky cause he's complete bullshit.

I play with the battle voices turned off. :D

That's nice user, but no the point of the post.

>Not applying the Japanese voices patch, so you can listen to Renne's grating voice

No one gives a fuck about the battle voices, user. Players either turn them off for consistency, or use the Japanese dub. Literally no one cares what they're meant to autistically shout as they go super saiyan. Literally less useful information than knowing my number of ass hair.

I don't do either of those.

That's nice user, but i don't care what you think.

>People don't care
>Everyone reciting morning moon, and other S-crafts in the thread as they played

>it's another episode of /fg/ retard lurking discord then feeding info back to /fg/
yawn tell us when she leaks something fun dumbass

>Literally no one cares what they're meant to autistically shout as they go super saiyan.
Is this your first day? People quote s-crafts they like all the time.

Ware wa Hagane

P-prepare to meet your doom!

The only thing she's leaking is her rancid yeast infection. Poor office chair.

God, Tita's dub voice is the worst.

Why does anyone think Matador's hard?

Her little humming is pretty cute, not as cute as the Japanese one, but still cute.

*Sniff Sniff* :3

/fg/ is the greatest general. Shitting on random cat ladies is the best.

Does Ys VIII feel super short to anyone else?

Noob filter boss, that became a meme because people forget to buff, and think he's hard.
Part of the infamy is probably because it's not really hard if you actually pay attention, but most people are dumb.

Time flies when you're having fun user!

Only if you rush through the main objectives. Plenty to explore.

Not really? It's the longest Ys game to date.

>With lava do plunging attacks since that works way better with him, and use wind to escape his rush while jumping
Hm... that's what I've been doing, I guess at least I had the right idea so far.

It's just, fuck me, he has 1650 HP. That's gonna take at least 5 minutes. 5 minutes of pure execution and survival! That's just Ys in general but fug...

The statue, the first boss literally took me an hour to get its simple as fuck patterns down. Chester didn't take as long but he was annoying as fuck too, due to shit like when he randomly decides to just keep going with his combo during the window when you're usually allowed to get some hits in. Also the teleporting knife spam from all directions perfectly aimed at you even if you're in the air.

God was it infuriating, but it's kind of funny in hindsight. I love it. I must be a masochist.

Random? This is Queen of Trails Brittany "Hatsuu" Avery, who makes our games come to life, and you call her random? Fuck you dumbass

I am exploring wherever/whenever I can, i.e., anything I'm currently allowed to/should explore (and making note of areas that I can't explore yet or shouldn't due to stronk enemies).

user i'm sorry to say but, that is not the worst boss the game has to offer. I spent so many retries on almost all the bosses in the game on nightmare, so it should be the same for you.
You either push through, or you give up and lower the difficulty. The final boss made me get stuck for like 10 hours.

I just wanted to play Ao

>no ao
>no sen 3
>none of them by xseed
why even live bros

Just be patient user. They're still fixing some stuff, and making it ready.

>Based Nate for ruining /fg/'s valentines

Don't you want the best experience possible user? Let Geofront edit it so we can play in 2020.

I cry if its not out this week

>煌めく
>天に上りて
It seems like they also gloss over these parts.

Who cares about Ao dude? Even if you played it back on the PS3 and just want someone to bring over CS3, buy CS2 on PC! Based Nate wishes for it!

>unironically larping
>namedropping some literallywho for extra circlejerk

meant for

>He doesn't know based Nate, the one who cleared CS2 PC's competition

Has Tita felt the pleasure of being cummed inside yet?

Autist just really likes to push for memes.

What's different about that one? I'm not that well versed in Japanese.

That's none of your concern!

Cool tidbit from Mama Hatsuu, unlike what everybody thought, CS1 + 2 weren't a packaged contract, they only announced them as a package so that fans wouldn't ask for the second game if they only announced CS1.

Which means, we wouldn't have to wait until Sen 4 for localization news
hopefully

>xseed
>sen 3
>sen 4
lol

How could you be an Xseed fan and not know who Nate is? The guy literally just saved CS2 from flopping by delaying a fan translation, absolute based.

user please stop forcing a meme to happen all on your own.

The first line is literally "O blue carved seal that shines in my abyss" I think the soul addition works much better but I don't see why they dropped the shining part.

>(天に上りて)煉獄を照らす光の柱と化せ…
(Ascend to heaven and) Become a pillar of light upon this purgatory