TFW can't find a job so considering just applying to McDonald's and other fastfood restaurants

>TFW can't find a job so considering just applying to McDonald's and other fastfood restaurants

There's nothing wrong with that. The social interaction will improve your life in many ways, and it will slowly build confidence in you.

Just don't get too involved with niggers at work.

There's no black people where I live

You have it nice. I've gotten rejected by McDonald's even after having worked there the previous year.

I work at a mcdonalds
4 ways to make extra money:
1. collect change on the floor outside the drive-thru windows (collect an average of $5/w)
2. steal the McCafe cards and sell them on kijiji (make $40/w for like 80 cards)
3. give people rides home from work ($30 a week)
4. be nice. regulars tend to tip ($20/w)

>people tip at mcdonalds

i dont want to live on this planet anymore

>work at mcdonalds
>coworker stole my heart
>we get married and im dad
thank you mcdonalds

>people still eat at McDonalds

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I wish I had 3 or 4 McChickens right now, the comfiest order.

1.GET THAT MCDONALD JOB
2.EARN SOME MONEY AND PUT IT INTO BTC
3.START TRADING
4. BECOME RICH AND NEVER WORRY ABOUT WORKING AGAIN
5. ???
6. PROFIT

Literally same here. I have a 4.0 master's in applied econ.

Fucking kill me.

IT'S ALLLL OOOOVEERRRR

>TFW can't find a job so considering just applying to McDonald's and other fastfood restaurants

Get that food handler card

Seriously though, working is a good ROI at least you're not going to watch your gains evaporate at the end of the day and you can sell that comp Big Mac to a homeless person for $1

I went to a mcdoonalds a while back to apply for a job and the mexicans behind the counter just said we no have applications sorry.

"Just don't get too involved with niggers at work."
Best advice ever

Niggers come in every color too!

Niggers don't only come in shades of brown.

Diversify into a bunch of cheap as fuck altcoins. BTC crash will pump them all hard, then hold your earnings in ETH until BTC hits the floor, then buy BTC. Then you take your earnings in the rise of bitcoin and buy REITs, collect mad dividends to supplement your income and mow lawns for fun.

>the last 4 of your id

I feel like I can't do those type of retail/fast food etc kind of jobs and the "anyone can do it" thing isn't true. There's just no way I can handle that kind of pressure and stuff and I'm very bad socially so I can't be all "customer servicy" to people. Ill just be miserable and not a good worker when I wanna be one.

3.5 BA Econ here. Sales position in a mortgage broker. Hate my life. Pretty much waste tons of money to get a few leads that usually don't pan out. Have to worry about getting cut daily and your broker just snagging your deal.

I'd be happy with a hourly/salary job at like 30k a year and im in socal where that is complete crap.

WHAT DO?

Seriously, jobs are either part time min wage or need 5-10 years experience for what seems like entry level bs.

I'm dumbfounded how some of these other people are getting decent paying jobs as complete retards. I know bartenders who flunked high school being paid more then me right now after expenses are calculated.

>Economics degree
>social sciences
no need to wonder why you're not making alot of money

I mean I made over 6 figures last year but holy fuck had a ton of expenses.

Rather just get a comfy desk job instead of being a whore to realtors.