/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1363

Last thread Cute edition

>Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/

Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/uzjpnq.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=WtjNUQ3-XNY&ab_channel=Tuthor
imgur.com/a/sydmF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A praise for cute gear!

interesting. how does this machine work and where can i buy one

This picture of neppy is too fucking cute

Where can I get a gear of my own?

In the nearest dumbster

Have 5 Nepgears!

>schoolgirl Nepgear
CUTE

So I been away from neps or any games due to my work for some months now, I want to ask, is the nep chaos game still alive? Did they ever release a Yellow heart slutty chaos version? Thanks in advance.

Nepgear is a good girl and I enjoyed her as a protagonist

Do you think feral dogoos are an issue in Gamindustri?

/nepgen/, last thread I took part in our /green/ rally and things got a bit out of hand. I regret that I went overboard with badmouthing the CPU of Lowee. I want to make up for it by learning about Blanc. What makes her so popular? Why did she get her own game, when Vert did not? There most be something about her character that thus far I failed to see. Blancanons, SELL ME this goddess.

>SELL ME this goddess
Fuck off Goldberg, we don't trade in human beings.

>There most be something about her character that thus far I failed to see

You answered your own question bud, she has an actual character, to clarify im not even a Blancfag, but Vert is just...boring? aside her looks what redeeming qualities she has, her whole personality comes from "ara ara i got big boobs and i want a little sister!!!" every two words, with Blanc in the other hand sure they do the "lol flat" jokes too, but she shows an actual personality and things Vert doesn´t.

Just imagine this scenario about breasts with each character.

To Blanc: lol u flat
"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAID TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?"

To Vert: lol u got big tiddy
"Yes i do."

Vert is as generic as she can get and aside the looks she has nothing to back her up.

To add, remember what happened when Yellow Heart came around, Vert was having a fucking meltdown because her only character trait was in danger.

See?
That's why I shit on other goddesses
Even when we try to be nice, you can't help say shit about mine

>"There most be something about her character that thus far I failed to see"
>character
>in Neptunia
Nah mate.

You are free to like Vert, but prove me wrong and mention one good thing about her that isnt her looks.

GLADLY, from the last thread

Just stop caring and go on with your day.

Now now, fellow Vert devotees, I think last time we were in the wrong. Let us wait for the other side to finish their defense. This is what Vert would want us to do.

>Noire's all like "you're in the way, get out!"
>Blanc's all like "whatever"
>and then Vert's boobs pop out of nowhere!

Did you mean to say Noire is a Tsundere and Blanc is a Kuudere?
Because those are really generic traits, in case you don't know

>she has an actual character
Just because you refuse to see Vert's character it doesn't mean she doesn't have one.
>Blanc plays the role of the short tempered imouto
>Vert plays the role of the calm and calculated onee-san
It's not that hard to figure this out.

This

Naaah, Blanc's a tsundere. Just play VII.

She's more of a Kuudere most of the times

Not in VII. She's definitely a tsundere in VII.

I want to nep Big Nep!

I don't think she realistically had anything to worry about. Titties are nice but titties with brain damage are not.

They're all cute girls and you should be nice to them

>Cute edition
Isn't that every thread with a Neptune OP?

>kind
Is that really the case? She definitely is polite, but I can't recall any instance of her actually being kind. To the contrary, she usually treats people like shit despite her politeness.

>refined
This is one of her defining traits, yes. It's the 'ara ara' part of the usual description.

>actually play games, unlike Blanc and Noire
Is it actually confirmed Blanc and Noire don't play games? They're not as hardcore as Neptune or Vert, but part of it may just be that the other two don't slack off from work to play video games all the time. Also, while it is one of her traits, it doesn't really show in her personality and interactions with other characters. (On the other hand, Neptune is constantly making video game references and applying video game logic to things.)

>Neptune mostly play retro games iirc
Contradicted by the start of Re;Birth3, where Neptune is surprised by how old Plutia's games are and shows she's clearly not used to real retro stuff. (However, she does recognize it as retro, though she doesn't recognize them as being actually old games. She does enjoy them.)

>motherly
In what way? What canon events make you say that? Given how she treats Chika, I'd actually expect her to be a terrible mother.

>composed
>doesn't lose her cool for anything
See . She pretends to be composed but is actually quick to lose her cool.

>always smiling
Just part of the politeness/refinedness. Her smile often isn't genuine and you can't really tell when it is genuine. Contrast for example Neptune who frequently genuinely smiles, or hell, even Blanc, who doesn't smile that often but is 100% genuine when she does smile.

>Also, her voice is capable of calming down anyone, it's so sweet
Entirely subjective (you could apply that description to anyone depending on tastes) and not a personality trait.

I think user was referring to this manga page. It's kind of telling that for Noire and Blanc she parodied their personalities, yet with Vert instead her characteristic boobs are used as response.

Practically all Dogoos in Gamindustri are feral. Remember that they are capable of posing a minor threat to even goddesses; they are actual monsters to the common people.

>they are actual monsters to the common people
But they're so cute and friendly!

Fellas, fellas. Let's make love (to our goddesses) not war (with each other)

You know what´s funny is that im not even this user yet you basically typed exactly my thoughts, i just didn´t bothered typing it because everyone is free to like who their like.

All the characters have a weak side either being their personality, design, voice, etc but our love for them is universal! except if you are a Kei lover, then go suck a lemon.

I'd rather make love with each other than war to my goddess.

I'd rather make love to each other and war with our goddesses

Official kindness tiers:

TOO KIND (PEOPLE ABUSE HER KINDNESS) TIER
---
Nepgear

GOOD GIRL TIER
---
Uzume
Rom
Noire
Blanc

MEH TIER
---
Uni
Neptune
Plutia

SELFISH CUNT TIER
---
Peashy
Vert
Ram
Rei

"Kind and Refined" is how her personality is usually described in Visual Novels and anime, so I just said that to make things easier, but if you know her personality trope, then I don't need to go any further

>Is it actually confirmed Blanc and Noire don't play games?
Blanc is always reading books and whenever they ask her which games they should play, she just recommends shit party games, given she's based on the Wii, I can actually see why
Noire is always working and doing cosplay, she rarely mentions playing games

>Contradicted by the start of Re;Birth3, where Neptune is surprised by how old Plutia's games
You got me there, I just assumed it was the case because Sega's appeal is in old games, but to be honest I couldn't care less about Neptune, she's one of my least favorite characters, but that's just personal taste, I don't really hate her

>motherly
She's an "oneesan" type of character, no doubt
Those characters tend to take care of those around her, and given how everyone's personalities are generics, she's pretty much the generic motherly oneesan

>She pretends to be composed but is actually quick to lose her cool.
That's just V's Vert, also, when does she ever do that again?
She's much more composed than Tsundere Noire and specially Blanc

>always smiling
Nothing to say here

>Entirely subjective
And that's why that post was in a separate post and not in the main post, because it's my opinion, I love Rina, I listen to her CD dramas many times a day

You forgot xompa

You forgot
>HOOKNOSE JEW TIER
>Kei

I purposely left out side characters.

>I purposely left out side characters.
>Rei

He said Kei, not Rei.

I didn't want to directly say I listed only CPUs because of spoilers.

>not liking best girl

>Nekotunia

>"Kind and Refined" is how her personality is usually described in Visual Novels and anime, so I just said that to make things easier, but if you know her personality trope, then I don't need to go any further
>She's an "oneesan" type of character, no doubt
>Those characters tend to take care of those around her, and given how everyone's personalities are generics, she's pretty much the generic motherly oneesan
You're making assumptions based on an archetype rather than looking at the actual character. Vert is 'kind and refined' on the outside but she isn't actually kind in practice. Same for the onee-san part; she wants to be an onee-san but she's actually pretty terrible to the people close to her, treating both Chika (who wants to be her imouto) and Nepgear (who she wants to be her imouto) like shit.

>That's just V's Vert, also, when does she ever do that again?
Basically any time she's playing an MMO or is losing in any form of competition? She doesn't exactly break down crying, but she's far from cool and composed in those situations.

>Noire is always working and doing cosplay, she rarely mentions playing games
Doesn't mean she doesn't play them. I mean, what hobbies DOES she tell people about? Not a single one. She tries to present herself as a super-serious hard working person and tries to hide her hobbies from everyone, even her sister.

>yuriposting
Get out nigger

NepuBuran

Post cute neppy

205165837 user here. I would like to thank you for your feedback. Your arguments really put things into perspective for me. I'll admit that only now have I started to take into consideration the kind of qualities that make for a truly compelling character and a goddess that's worthy of my time and effort to worship. These obviously go beyond simple physical features, and extend into the subtle, complex and dynamic characteristics of their personality. These are what truly fuels our imagination and keeps this great community alive. Therefore I must announce to the vertanons that...

Did somebody say "Yuri"?

You still love our Goddess?

Hi there.

Not that Yuri, foo!

He's referring to the Yuri that's going to be in that Tales/Neptunia crossover (even if they're going with an all female cast, they'll just turn Yuri into a girl to ensure it sells like gangbusters)

Is that a cropped nepping? Source please.

Go away Yuri.

I'M NOT FUCKING LEAVING. MY FAITH IN VERT HAS NEVER BEEN STRONGER. SHE IS THE BEST GODDESS, CALM, BRAVE AND COMPOSED. HER BODY IS DIVINE, HER WILL RESOLUTE. LEANBOX IS MY HOME. THEY'LL NEED A FUCKING WREAKING BALL TO TAKE ME OUTTA HERE.
WHO /stillgreen/ HERE?! SHOW SUPPORT FOR OUR GODDESS! POST VERTS! POST THEM NOW!

What is a wreaking ball?

Posting Vert.

>calling Vert a wreaking ball

Anyone is free to like whoever they like, it´s just about accepting the flaws.

Source? You can't reverse image search cropped stuff like this.

Why are Blanc and Vert one of the best pairings?
my.mixtape.moe/uzjpnq.jpg

Nepping the ninja! Every thread!

>geb can't draw boobs

For the same reason Rom and Ram work together really well: They are polar opposites
>calm and calculated vs bad mouthed and short tempered
>onee-san type vs imouto type
>large vs small

Took the words out of my mouth. Imagine how much fun it would be to nep Vert while Blanc is roughly handling Vert's breasts or to nep Blanc with Vert vigorously rubbing Blanc's clit.

Well look at what those GAYS are doing!

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=WtjNUQ3-XNY&ab_channel=Tuthor

If she breathes she’s a THOT

[NSFW i guess ] imgur.com/a/sydmF

I want to fuck Financier.

I want to rape Financier.

I want to spank Financier.

It's almost Valentine's Day!
Post neps in love with each other!

You love to lewd Financier, don't you?

sure

She is now Nep.

My wife neppy is so cute!

Praise Neptune!

I don't want to
I love this fanart so much, she looks so mature, and I'm not even a Neptune fan

R-rena is cute, Rena f-for Nep 8 w-when?

So did they ever make a nep for the Ouya?

Friendly reminder that the eltard is a notorious ban-evader, and that blocking its third-world shithole is the only way to get it to understand that it's being an annoyance.

Get out of here, you who.