>eyosongive.us

Riot hates good ideas edition

Nerf Lulu, Janna.

xth for my wife Syndra

except thats a fucking trash idea

Futa isn't gay
And Soraka can't help her physiology.

>tfw no qt petite gf

I love how Xayah and Rakan have 2 skins already and are confirmed getting a third soon while Camille has been out for like twice as long as them and has gotten nothing since release

He's wrong and shit at Soraka but more silences would be very much welcome. More attack speed debuffs would be nice too.

Just started playing, having a lot of fun but starting at 0 RP 0 IP makes choosing a champion to practice at/get better with difficult, these free champs really don't interest me. I wanted to get Annie or Ryze, and even as cheap as they are, I only got 100 BE from my last normal win. it'd take 10 games to get them both assuming I win each one. Anyone willing to gift it since I know 450 BE really isn't shit when you get past the level I'm at. I played the free champs in a custom game but Ahri was the only one I felt relatively confident with. Pic related.

BRAINLET TIER
>fapping to 2d waifu

PATRICIAN TIER
>fugging a tight gf cosplaying a tight waifu

sorry, can't gift with BE

Shouldnt Rito increase the radius of Evelynn's Q and E? After using W it's actually pretty hard to catch an enemy, and if he is not a retard he will most likely just escapes or even worse kill you instead

Unfortunately riot are Jews and don't let you gift others champions for blue essence

>tfw no Pool Party or Star Guardian Vi and Caitlyn

xth for based Riddler.

I'd fuck Soraka the first chance I'd get.
Horsecock or not

question for boosters out there:
do you play the same roles/champs as the account you're boosting?
do you firewall/disconnect from the chat server to dissuade casual conversation/spectating from friendslist?

nope, just meme skins for vi haha

You can't gift BE. And when you level up you get champ shards you can disenchant for more essence. Or if you want to buy that champ you can keep the shard and use it to unlock that champ at a discounted price. Leveling up to 5 or something should give you a free champ and a free skin too I'm pretty sure.

>tfw no SOFT Star Guardian Soraka gf

You're going to get more BE as you level up, as well as Champion shards. Plus you don't have to buy runes anymore so getting champions isn't as daunting of a prospect as it used to be.

Good

>Pool Party and Star Guardian aren't meme shit
Hello?

What's that website where you see how high elo people are building their champs?

>offer mid to ekko
>"nah enekton is easy"
>handle xerath for the most part
>ekko starts bitching that he cant farm
>"ekko isnt a top laner"
>gets mad at me
>jungler tells him to shut the fuck up
>"dude fucking gank hes always pushed up"
>"yeah and hes also fed, dipshit"
>end game he has no kills

Well that's fucking stupid. Oh well, thanks for the tips.

Post good skin ideas

You first

I did it /lolg/!!!

I'm hoping next Star Guardians are Cait, Vi, Sona, Riven, and Trist.

>Stopwatch transform time increased from 6 mins to 8 mins

*splat*

Zoe's feet!

so Garen x Katarina is canon, right?
and by the lore they are rivals
but how the fuck a bigass tank-warrior with bigass sword can be a rival to a rogue-like assassin???

>support picks Janna
>rotates trough all the skins for her

You know insta how it will go

a good skin is a skin that sells

what's better the revel skin shard or the revel orb?

Riot teases it but admits that in the new lore they've never met.
They're rivals in the sense that they're prominent warriors in opposing countries.

How much does it annoy the other Star Guardians when they find Ahri and Sarah's used condoms around the clubhouse?

Why ppl still play this piece of trash?
Also i got banned. Fuck off riot.

Every waifu needs a battle bunny and a french maid skin.

Orb generally.
You can only get a single shard for free and orb has more chances for rewards.

But if you really want one or more of the Lunar Revel skins then the shard has a way better chance at landing something you'd like.

Being a retarded frogposter isn't helping you now isn't it?

Why isnt there more art of her feet?

Who wouldn't want this one

>objectifying my waifu
not even once

Does riot hate money and top lane?

No and yes

They might find Ahri's everywhere but Sarah doesn't use condoms. She's the biggest Star Guardian slut after all.

xth for my wife Syndra

Which one do you want to be the Legendary? Out of those I'd say Vi because her voicelines are pretty limited so a new VO might be nice. At the same time though it might be hard to give her a lot of effects

euw is bad

when will spics get their own quarantine server?

Hextech GLP-800
Unique Active - Frost Bolt
damage lowered from [100 - 200] to [75 - 150]
AP lowered from 35% to 20%

>

when I just started LoL I thought that Darius and Garen were rivals, they are both spin lmao

Viktoria's secret.

It's just his base skin, but with some lingerie on his chest and groin. Maybe stockings too.

CUTE

this guy is french though

>mfw I realized who "he" was

So EuWestWest?

You do know Spain and Portugal are Western European countries, right?

>riot pushed pbe patch like usual
>spot an odd change
>soraka splash got changed
>doesnt look different
>zoom in
>riot updated the splash to have more artifacts and lower quality
what the fuck was the point

the french and spanish need their own quarantine servers.

To make the point that Soraka is a low quality waifu.

What do you miss the most in this game?
Think clearly about it and say it to me.

What happens when she gets pregnant??

there are good french players, but those know at least basic english and won't /all in french
I assume the same goes for spics

Kalista

Base AD lowered from 71 to 66

Damn, they just dont want anyone picking Kalista anymore do they?

Tightest waifus!

Lux is a roastie.

Without thinking with your dick /lolg/

Since when has Eve been updated? Just started my promos and got completely stomped since I didn't know her new skills.Why wasnt there any info or event for it?

I fucking HATE champs with dashes

Of those? Probably Sona. Vi may have a limited VO but Sona's is barely even applicable to the current game and unless they use the DJ model she'd look underwhelming in game. Also helps that she's particle heavy so they could do a lot more with her and she lends well to the whole magical girl theme.

I'm not too picky though. I'd just really like to see those 5 with cute skins. Trist is the last female Yordle missing out. Cait/Vi would mesh well in the SG AU I think, particularly if they play off the Jinx dynamic even more. And Sona could use something lore related in any facet of the game. Riven I could do without but I think she'd look nice in a short skirt.

Beta when there were like 7 absolutely gamebreaking champs

Unironically old Urgot. I loved playing that shit in norms just as a meme. It was so funny because he didn't even feel like a real champion but now that's all gone. I'm not even one of those "old Urgot had an identify, dedicated fanbase, blah blah blah" but I just found him really funny

So you hate every champion in this game?

?

I wanna carry Lulu on my shoulders and show her the world!

How do git gud at top lane?

>there are actually "people" who prefer the e-girl healslut supports over the chad tank supports
Wut da fuck

>3d girls ever being as tight as 2d girls

heart of gold

dumb animeposter

as correct as you are that doesnt make this any better

So with GLP-800 probably going to become a much more frequent buy, does anyone know what the letters "GLP" stand for?
It's weird, cause I would have expected all the trash memesters on other websites to have come up with something and been repeating it ad nauseum. But as far as I can tell it hasn't happened.

Never one...

>Mordekaiser presses R with the new Liandry's
>instantly fucking die

too many dimensions

>Without thinking with your dick /lolg/
that's the only thing I listen to when buying skins, I give money to Riot only when they release lewd skins

No cait/Vi pls we already have Yuri couple in SG Au

German Let's Play.
In-Universe who the fuck cares

>more frequent
>>gutting the damage to hell and back

Bunny outfit is the brainlet's choice of skin.
So it doesn't come as a surprise to see all these retards wanting more of it.

>GET THESE STACKS OFF ME EZREAL

Nothing more reddit and beta than playing a tank support. Specially if you buy mobis and roam to ward/gank.

Real chads pretend to be e-girls and get carried to challenger playing Janna only buying Ionians and ardent only every game, not a single ward.

that's not french

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

*Blinks*

they divided it's damage by 2 since then

i forgot that gifs are inherently flawed when using gradients
point is its fucking atrocious
look at the left side's artifacts and look at the right