/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T
>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nospoiler.com/y/QWgSyp5VyQQ
loverslab.com/files/file/5255-the-redguard-expansion-prologue/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63276/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do I fix bodyslide? sixth time asking

install it correctly

what do you mean by "fixing" it? how to make a good preset? or is bodyslide broken for you? we cant help you if you dont specify your issue my man

Stuff and junk and whatnot. Memes.

Just a quick reminder to always report any posts by clones.

always ignore his posts, do not respond to clones

>banned from discord
>softbanned from other /tesg/ discords
>hated by brave and haar
>caused haar to leave /tesg/
>is into NTR
>shitposts other regulars

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

That ass belongs to me now.

ehh

To my knowledge it is.
I can't change the preset, I can't build outfits, and the preview returns missing textures. Even if it's the only mod I have, it still fucks up.

>that game data path
There's your problem.
How's it going to find your data if it's looking where none of the game data is stored, dumdum?

Is there a shout profanities mod I'm suddenly in need of one

special snowflake syndrome to the most extreme degree

For bodyslide? that's the default path it gives me. Where is it supposed to go?
For Morganizer, I just use the same path that gopher used in his tutorial.

It should just go to Skyrim\Data\

>see little "house icon" in the hud
>head there thinking it's a normal house/cabin, hoping there's some menial work I could do to them
>it's a drug den
Oh shit. Turn around Queen Alfsigr, turn around.

Guard, there's some three feet tall demon outside who just groped me and claimed ownership of me. Is that even legal? What are my rights? I'm not very good at politics...

no make your horse faster

There we go. Thanks, friendo. time to enjoy book of UUNP in all its glory.

sheeeit son last time I did it was ten thousand years ago

Maybe not that one, the armor one. Equip it ingame and the idle pose should be fine to make an exploitable out of.

>Target Game
>Skyrim
>Game Data Path
>not Skyrim

w-wait...
did...
did the tits move...
does skyrim have jiggle physics now?

fuck me man I just reinstalled to play the fucking game why are you doing this

haha you did spent your time in outer planes did you

user............

>does skyrim have jiggle physics now?
>now
nigger you been living under a rock for the past 5 years?

Huh? What are you talking about? You're clearly insane.

fuck off /v/ermin cancer i hope your ugly whore of a mother gets mauled to death

Been a while since a webmfag popped out.
I miss Red

>played the game when it came out to death
>haven't touched it since
>remember some early as fuck nude texture mods and that's it
>"you been living under a rock for the past 5 years?"

Yes

FUCK

Scum usually lives on top of rocks, not under them.

No jiggle there. No jiggle here either.

What animation is this

you know I really envy you, you'll discover FUCKTON of new awesome stuff if all you ever played was vanilla with early mods.

Mate, every week there's an awesome new mod. Not to mention there are literally 10+ major quest mods being worked on. Even if we assume only half of these will come out, that's 5 major quest mods at the very least. Also, Frostfall is still being worked on, The Last Seed, Campfire, Sexlab just got a new update, etc.

he's a fucking stupid noob he'll install stuff wrong so I don't envy him at all

It's probably eatsleepdrink, a nip needs mod.

is she not cold?

>Sexlab just got an update
Bullshit

Iseas died pretty quickly to a fucking mudcrab. On to Rokvir, son of Iseas, son of Jotir, son of Kjotir. Stuck in jail, penniless and slightly drunk, can Rokvir finally reach level 2 and surpass his forefathers?

Are you playing permadeath Requiem? Or separate mod?

Will anything bad happen if I switch races in the middle of a playthrough?

eatingsleepingdrinking, on the Nexus

This mod is a gem. I saw some weebum of some other user using it to drink and walk simultaneously, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find it, and whenever I ask around people say it's not possible. I'm a hundred-percent sure of what I saw, though, and even I was impressed, because I myself didn't think it were possible.

Spiced wine and alteration spells beat walking around in bulky fur armor. At least, that's what I read in that one book, 'An analysis on bare-skinned light armor and its benefits'.

Why isn't CloneSkin on tesgeneral? I know the newer versions aren't public, but the older versions aren't even there, and that's what most people here recommend.

I'll call you race traitor like this:

race traitor

>the apple collided with the breast
What a time to be alive
Your stats get all fucked up. I have 40ish blocking and around 80 archery for whatever reason

Playing Permadeath using an honour system. Can give you my full modlist if you want

That screenshot's nice outside of the levitating pauldron.

Taken down when he was kicked out

He isn't though. Stop meming.

actually its the hands that have collison, the apple just keeps the doctor away

nospoiler.com/y/QWgSyp5VyQQ

Rokvir lasted about 5 minutes before being raped by a Sabrecat. I give you Rokvir the 2nd, the blond. Switched from Skyrim Unbound to LAL so I can spawn in Riverwood. Let me know if I'm being too spammy, english is not my 1st language and some of the nuances I misunderstand

I'm sure you can start in Riverwood in Skyrim Unbound too. Go to select towns and pick Riverwood out of there.

I might be wrong though. Both start mods are good anyway, so just keep going with LAL. Rokvir 2 looks great.

I like it, keep it up brah

Back to the grind! Luckily I started with 200 gold so I only need to save up 196 to get a proper weapon.
You can choose to start in a town/village/hold in Skyrim Unbound but not a specific one.
Thank you for your word of encouragement, hopefully I can last more than five minutes with Rokvir II, I'm not that good though. Sorry everyone for the low-res screenshots, I use the half textures mod because I'm playing on a potato

the fuck is wrong with her tit

>Let me know if I'm being too spammy
Considering the board we're on, you are more than fine. But also, I do like your posts.

>spammy
I'd say the opposite, you're posting too little and you don't really keep me interested. Keep posting but be a bit more descriptive

Also, what's that honour system you mentioned?

ye i know i know

samefag

I installed a reduced carryweight mod and a backpack mod, makes it even more difficult.
Thank you for the compliments, you guys are too nice.
I'll try to be a bit more descriptive, my english is not very good. I should have time to improve since I'm on vacation atm, should be able to play inbetween studying. I couldn't find a good permadeath mod for SSE so I just write a little obituary for my characters then delete the save

loverslab.com/files/file/5255-the-redguard-expansion-prologue/

Jesus Christ, this guy comes up with a new quest mod every fucking week. Has anyone ever played any of these?

Just greentext, it requires next to no syntax

Why would I talk to myself? I'm not THAT autistic yet user

They barely function

Can i ask here if that Medieval game is any good?
Kingdom Come- Deliverance?
Does it support mods like Elder Scrolls?

>tfw novajam's too busy being australian broteam to play more shitty skyrim mods

check out livestreamfails, it currently has a few clips showing how incredibly buggy and broken kingdom come is

and no, no mods, no character creator.

Lol, this guy is a massive fucking low IQ loser. I was watching some of his YT videos the other day just outta sheer curiosity. One day he went, "Skyrim isn't a christian game, and these nude mods are for disgusting satanists, I'm outta here, ktybye", then not even 24h later, "actually I changed my mind, like and subscribe for more sexy follower mods lol".

So I sold my iron mace and chopped some more wood. I almost have enough to buy a steel greatsword and if I do the Camilla Love Triangle quest I'll be good. The question remains, should I help Sven or Faendal? I'm kind of partial to Sven because I was thinking of making a Stormcloak Nord nationalist character but I want to hear what you guys think.
I'm confused. Greentext the obituaries or greentext the updates?

The updates/stories. Or whatever troubles you really

>start playing oblivion
>20 hours later enchant a weapon with weakness to magic
>realize i can just kill everything in 2 hits now
>immediately lose all interest in playing
i'm such a god damn dumbass. i'm literally never going to finish this fucking game

Dwarven Armor or Steel Plate?

>Stormcloak Nord nationalist
What else is there to him? We all know it's been done to death. Personally, my nord nationalist has taken Red Eagle sword and becomes a vampire after the civil war.

>twenty levels later
>begging for the game is ease up while getting double anal'ed by daedra spiderbitches.

What kind of character?

Sword and shield fighter with high hit points and smiths.

Yeah, but what kind of character? Nord? Elf? Do they like ancient stuff? Are they practically minded? Are they poor? Rich?

He's doing permadeath runs, let's see if he can make it to the next town over before aiming so high

They're both faggots but Faendal is a bit more useful than Sven I think. But the way to go is exposing them both and keeping Camilla to yourself
Dwarven looks kinda goofy, Steel Plate is the best vanilla armor, at least early

lol. Yeah, you right.

Mmm yeah I like the modern look more. Character is rich out the ass.

Agreed, I'm going with plate armor.

That's a pretty old mod
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63276/

Sven is a confirmed non-nord-nationalist (says shit like "by the eight" and sings the imperial propaganda song. and he lives with his mom.

So I started playing picture related today. I did not know it was a direct sequel to Nehrim. I don't mind playing Nehrim first but the problem is I don't know how Oblivion works. I have 300+ hours of Skyrim but under 10 hours total on Oblivion from over 3 years ago. Do I know to know Oblivion mechanics before I can play Nehrim? I don't even remember what Oblivion controls like.

What a day guys, I have to sleep outside to save money. Hopefully this won't last long
>be Rokvir
>chop wood
>chop more wood
>tell Camilla about that pointy eared fucks plan to defame the honorable Sven
>chop more wood
>sleep outside
I'm about 20 gold off from the greatsword.
Gonna try it out, hopefully it's not terrible
Well let me see, he's got an ancestral hate of all wildlife/nature and will kill anything that moves (especially wolves). He uses two handed weapons with light armour, alchemy, and speech being main skills. I'm not sure what else to add though
I wish I could keep Camilla to myself, maybe for another playthrough as a roguish imperial womanizer
So far the furthest I've gotten to is Whiterun. Haven't even broken level 2 yet.

it's fucking elder scrolls you just hit shit and they die

But controls are important. Attacking in different directions in Daggerfall, Morrowind and Skyrim are three completely different systems. I'm asking if I should play Base Oblivion (with some fixes) for a quick playthrough before I play Nehrim. Nehrim is its own entire game using the Oblivion engine and unlike Oblivion it does not have level scaling and adds a lot of its own old school CRPG mechanics they may or may not assume you already know how Oblivion works.

It's time to kick wolf ass and take names.

Godspeed you beautiful bastard

*sabrecat noises*

>2018
>still no Dragon's Dogma weapon/armor ports

It's because the wind can't push you.

When playing ironman style I find that sometimes you just gotta run. There's no dishonor in living to fight another day.

Those models look really bad

did ra die

I love the game to pieces, but those textures are not the best. Bandages are still the best male chest piece known to man, fucking hhhnnnggg.

I wish I could die