>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15068100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For people who have Myrrh, what kind of team did you put her in /feg/?
strawpoll.me/15068100
strawpoll.me/15068100
strawpoll.me/15068100
strawpoll.me/15068100

Predictions for TT seals?

user you do have me to solo all GHB cav quests, right?

Cum inside Cumilla!

If this post ends in a 0 then we'll get a Vantage seal

>not running dragon emblem
baka

I still havent found a use for Myrrh. Dragons in general just seem like a wasted slot.

Post NON-SHITTER defence teams and wins ONLY

Can they make highlighted boons a feature of everyone instead of a bug in some of them?

welp

That one armor march like skill we know is in it already
Probably something retarded like flier formation or flashing blade
Probably a spur

How to build V!Ike without QR3 and Vantage3

*accidentally conquers your "country"*

H-heh...

I love Kaden with all my heart! I want him to let me brush his hair and fur! I want to scratch behind his ears! I want to adopt kids with him! He is the most beautiful!

It's Ninian! She's useful on ANY team!

Felicia is the cutest! I love spending time with her! Seeing her pretty smile fills me with joy! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! She is perfect in every single way to me! I love Felicia!

last thread you were just calling yourself a shitter so you can go fuck yourself, ShootingStar

It's strange, sometimes I'll get like 5+ defences and then the next week, with same bonus units, I'll get none

Thanks for the orbs shitter.

A feast for the conquering hero.

It's the maps

Maps that places two teams in close proximity has a higher chance of getting a defense since people would usually quit if they lost a unit or two

Why is the concept of a cute girl in a miniskirt who rides a flying horse so good /feg/? I mean, aside from being a cute girl in a miniskirt, pegasus knights just are really cool to me.

Translation?

Should I give SB or WB to my +Def Zelgius? Not sure if it's worth trying to ward stack + dd3 to try to make him have solid res too or if I should invest fully in his def. asking once more to see I get any opinions.

Yes

Are you into girl/horse relationships?

I don't need Sigurd for cav quests. Mine would probably die anyways.

Orbs?

Who’s the best speedy blue mage to use until I get Lute, Doot or Linde?
>Mae, neutral
>Tailtiu, both -spd
>Lady Lel, either +atk or spd
>S.Corrin, -spd
WITHOUT flier/horse buffs

WTF BROS I THOUGHT FE ONLY HAD FANSERVICE STARTING ON AWAKENING

is there more of those FE1 strips?

1 win is all I need. Time for Corrin And The Aniki Squad to take over

They typically do 1 good skill and 2 meh ones and we already know we're getting armor boots so my expectations are low

Reinhardt

For all people go on about them on here, I don't get it. They don't have the offensive power of Cavs or the defensive bulk of armors. DC on everyone is nice, I guess, but you can almost do that with any team at this point.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Xander>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>s

I want another Drive Seal badly

Probably something dumb like Live to serve so I can use sustainable clerics in TT without needing Wryses to fodder

What even if a non-shitter defense team? No cavs?

Shit, when did Murdock become a fucking Fist of the North Star character?

>everyone going on about how easy Navarre Infernal is
>it's the first of these quests that is legit fucking me up
I fucking hate ninjas.

Mine was -Def, so I had to run Ward+Fortify to fix that when using her as a bonus unit.

Whales like them because BST

>these sp outputs

fucks sake this shit is fucking dire. i got my vlyn three days ago and just finished giving her bonfire. still have swap to learn and the skills for the offensive build

No dancers too

How do people lose to this? Scrap that. How does a FEMUI lose to this?

He's always been a Fist of the North Star character, dude has 20 CON and unshakable will.

Fuck this cursed banner.
I'm not wasting more orbs in this shit

Do I do it and/or name a unit that really wants DC

U havin’ a giggle?

leeeel

He's fast enough to always double

>+ATK -DEF Lucina
how fucked am I?

>he doesn't have Blue Tome Valor
Howling @ u rn

Not really any point to merging units if your not going to go for a high number of them. Id say save in case you need the DC fodder.

B-but you'll waste your pity rate..
In the same boat, been rolling every colour but Red. At 5% now. I want any one of them, I'm not picky...

Oh, that's a pretty obvious one. Probably worse than cavs, actually.

No idea. If I had to guess, galeforce Ephraim catches them off guard, guidance memes, or maybe infantry pulse + QP VIke for guaranteed aether on retaliation works? Then again they should just be able to bait for free, so it really beats me.

>those shoulder spikes
Damn Jagen, calm down.

That's not bad. +spd would be better but +atk is fine.

She's player phase, and for dragons, so not much - esp if you refine

They probably got fucked on AA with no reliable defensive unit. Hell I'd probably get my shit caved in by that lineup too.

>WITHOUT flier/horse buffs
:D

Fliers are getting to cav level of cancer now too desu

>Live to Serve + Wing of Mercy healers

It’s weird that you fight everyone’s best teams with depleting resources.
AA should put you up against whatever team they used on that round so at round 7 you’re both scraping the bottom of your respective barrels

She's more useful as fodder.

When did they turn 'desu' to 'desu'?

OK IS nobody has to get hurt!

Just put the FREE Gunnthrà on the ground and back away slowly!

I sense something that can increase global brain damage.

What do you mean, desu?

>They don't have the offensive power of Cavs or the defensive bulk of armors.
Then why does /feg/ keep on whining about dragons, especially Myrrh?

I really hope its Guard

She’ll join us in the next chapter when we finally meet her face to face for the first time.

To
Be
Honest

not 'desu'

>AA Defense
>You slot in seven different teams for AA only
>No duplicate units

>Each team you enter gets a seperate scoring system and you get matched with teams that were slotted in within the same bracket

Whales would face whales, shitters would face shitters. D-Did I just ix AA?

Man I always forget Castor exists. And coming back to FE after Berwick Saga is a bit hard, but weirdly refreshing

Black Twitter was becoming like ponyposting on here, so they filtered all of it to weaboo speak.

never cuck, imo desu senpai

It’s a shame they made Guard not stack in advance.
It would have been fun to double up on guard and actually reverse the enemy special count.

GHB never, huh, he'd probably be green Zephiel without a prf but a man can dream. I just want to use lord and retainer on the same team, is that too much to ask for?

so wait, both Eliwood and Hector wives kicked the bucket? Did I just kill Ninian and Lyn by marring them?

I hope it's a Live to Serve seal, I can finally run wrathful and dazzling Candlelight+ and Recover+ instead of Martyr+

gib orbs

me want lyn

Hey bros, I'm gonna be streaming some arena at twitch tv/trapslow. Come watch, please!

But you already can. Multiple times even.

>32 speed
That’s not very fast

I have literally never had a problem with Myrrh. What reds can she kill?

they both die/disappear regardless

No

Does she really say that in the moon?

What else was changed?

Fuck off Randy I'm not wathcing your stream.

i was legit seething at first at how faggy those word filters are. i wish i could leave this place