/fhg/ - For Honor General

Romance Edition

>Too Slow Edition

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.19 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318557-16/patch-notes-v119

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/for-honor-hits-over-7-5-million-players-has-over-1-million-unique-monthly-active-users.23012/#navigation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Play shaman.

reminder to pick up the free ornament and effect for all heroes

Reminder that Nobu x Cent is canon

reminder to not, they look like shit and effects should be off at all times and if you have them on you're gay

It's a pain that you have to manually unlock them but I suppose it's better than getting them as drops. That would take too long before Valentine's Day is over.

Does anyone know if we get to keep these after Valentine's Day?

there's no reason why we wouldn't be keeping them

ded gaem

resetera.com/threads/for-honor-hits-over-7-5-million-players-has-over-1-million-unique-monthly-active-users.23012/#navigation

Today I learned an out of stamina lawbringer can punish a charged jab

first for TOUCHING valk

Should i buy it? I really liked the beta when i played, how is it now?

I-is this a message from the dev user?
Also for some reason all the valentines stuff costs 0 steel for me, is it the same for you guys? Does that mean that mean it will be gone on the 16th?

>8 of 10 games today have been vs the same person
>this "info" comes out

>game matches you with others based on location,ping & skill level

all the valentines stuff is free and it won't disappear

It’s 0 steel for everyone you slowpoke

nah I dont work in the art department.

also the stuff is free to get for today and tomorrow and will be gone after.

So if you get it now, you can keep it, but after tomorrow you wont be able to get it.

Why would I do that when PK is so much better?

Any word on console servers!!!!

jesus christ nigger the game costs as much as a pack of cigs at this point
just skip your starbucks tomorrow and get the game instead

Why have so many people been asking lately. Just get it you mook

check on PC first and if it works fine, they will come to consoles soon after

"heavy attacks can be guard broken on startup"
>Ara feints a heavy, I bounce off his feint and get guaranteed gb'd

Starbucks here doesnt cost $25

Lunch meal, tall coffee and some bakery to go and it's easily 20 bucks

PK doesn't have nearly the same amount of tools that Shaman does.

With PK it's easier to know what you're doing and how to do it but with Shaman you can do so much more than you can with PK.

>linking to reset era

>unique users
we've been over this, its a dogshit clickbait statistic that doesn't reflect anyth
>unique monthly users
are you for real right now

Yet she rapes Shamans offense and is better

PK doesn't need any fucking tools
all you need is 500ms dodge recovery and 500ms all directional lights with no guard

that's all you fucking in, you just slide in, hit and slide out, rinse repeat it's a fucking no brainer and yet it wins every matchup

not him but where im at i can eat good shit for a week on 20$

how do you counter warden's vortex as someone that's not orochi or zerker (with high mobility that dodges sideways etc)

sort of wanna get into warden, just met one that was really good at this stuff

yeh well where you're at, the game is probably equivalent of $5 then

ukraine
also no
fh is 40$ on steam and our average monthly wage is 250

just unlock and walk away

that doesn't work

>steam
holy shit retard

maintain your spacing, the bash is really reactable if he has to travel any kind of distance to hit you. also if he misses im pretty sure its a confirmed gb for you. you can also stuff the bash with a light if you have good enough reactions

costs the same on ubi store though?..

>ubi store
holy FUCKING shit

>shaman constantly mashes dodge
>there is 0 repurcussion to this because they can instantly start their dodge attack and have a 500ms dodge anyway
>can avoid literally anything with 0 risk

i dont understand

have you ever heard of digital key resellers oh my fucking god

no
how would i even pay them? i dont want to give shady people my credit card

you can get a discount on the ubistore

>tfw got the chad arm-flailing execute for Cent

Is Ara's top heavy off a GB unblockable? Just fooling around with him and no level 3 bot has ever blocked the top heavy, but the other ones

when he dashed (no matter the distance) he just instantly gb'd me if I sidestepped and didn't get hit by it
and if I did get hit it was the double light

yeah pretty sure its a confirm, I think you can also confirm the top heavy off of any parry, heavy or light

I'm surprised that the new effect and ornaments don't look like dogshit

>effects and ornaments
>not looking like shit
pick one

Peacekeeper has enough dodge recovery to keep dodging in OOS and even when GBed right after one of it's dumb backsteps it can still tech it.

Ubisoft is actually fucking retarded. Reminder 1.19 patch notes contain NO nerfs to any of the tier S assassins.

>I think you can also confirm the top heavy off of any parry, heavy or light
Neat, that works

I want to creampie Female Orochi.

See how long that holds up when parries get standardized in a couple days, though.

if you care to look up the frame data for aramusha we can find out really quick right now. as long as the heavy is 600ms or faster, it'll be a confirmed heavy parry punish

Nobushi main here, I think the reason a lot of us are pissed is because she didn't get anything on par with the reworks, and we are assuming that she isn't going to get a rework because they touched her this way.

I don't think shes nerfed or ruined, just kinda makes me wonder if I should jump ship to something else because shes as good now as shes ever going to be.

post sick kensei webms

Last time I did that was my sub-rep 1 shaman against an otherwise competent team in a dominion match and I went 10-0 and felt dirty

alright I just looked it up, "fury unleashed" (aramusha's top heavy after a parry or blade blockade) is 500ms, so it'll be confirmed on any parry now and during season 5

I still don't know where chad arm flailing is from is it just because of his wierd arms on the meme because I thought that was from him pointing out where he's going with a confident swagger

They do look like dogshit though. The only not god awful things are the ornaments and the idle effect

Are servers down?

no

Just got rep 3 as conq and just now realised how fucking good the lights are (if they didn't just extremely recently get changed or buffed)

They nerfed her dude.

In 1v1 she was one tier above bottom, guess where conq, zerk, kensei, and highlander where? Yep all in the same tier or below and now moving up past her. Shes bottom tier 1v1 now.

She was only S tier in 4v4 because her zone was insane. She has nothing to offer in 4v4 anymore becuase of how bad she got powercreeped.

meanwhile peacekeeper still has her bullshit zone and is way better 1v1. Why the FUCK would you play nobushi over PK in 4v4 now?

Why the fuck didnt that retard nobushi just light attack? Is this the trench?

oh
my god
kill yourself

Newfag here, I like bigass weapons and have a slight fetish for heavy armor.

Looking at kensei/nobushi/law/highlander what should I learn the game as? I'd be head over heels for lawbringer if he used a polearm instead of axe.

Most people don't understand that things can be punished with more than a parry.

LB does use a polearm. it's a poleaxe, not a standard axe

conditioning

Are Berzerkers 400ms lights on the same side as the feint or can they come from anywhere?

shit I meant halberd

Kensei is one of the three Vanguards, meaning he's an introductory character who will walk you through the system alongside Warden and Raider. If you want to learn the game, start with him, especially if you want to learn how mixups work.

That said, if you intend to start with Kensei, I'd wait a couple days. The season 5 patch is going to completely overhaul what the Kensei is capable of, so you may as well start fresh from that point.

Any side. The WEBM in the Berzerker overhaul news post shows him throwing a top heavy before feinting to a right light.

stay away from nobushi/HL, kensei is going to be straight up OP busted for 4 months guaranteed. Lawbringer is just pure FUN in 4v4 and pure HELL in 1v1.

>a knight
>using a peasants weapon

Is season 5 just these 3 reworks? Or is the entire cast getting reworks?

Jesus. They do realize that console is 30FPS and has no lag compensation right?

They promise more reworks coming down the pipe. Kensei, Berzerker, Conqueror, Highlander and Nobushi simply got first dibs.

who cares? its consoles.

nobushi will still be fine, HL is going to be good too. LB is great in 4v4 but fine in 1v1 as well because as of season 5 he will have the strongest parry punishes in the game

it seems that they've just forgot about console even though it's where 90% of players are

>all knights except for the one on the far left are using a peasant weapon
what did he mean by this?

It's still a light, so you just have to raw block it to stuff Zerk's offense before it starts.

>and pure HELL in 1v1
how to spot a shitter

>a sword and three poleaxes
>peasant weapons
Are thou retarded?

poleaxe is anti-armor, halberd is anti light infantry/cavalry.

I don't really think poleaxe is really knightly in essence, just that you would never use one if you weren't armored heavily as lawbringer is so it makes more sense he uses poleaxe.

>reading comprehension
fuck out of my thread you mouth breather

>live in russia
>don't buy pc games from resellers for 5 rubla
I don't understand

>fundamentally misunderstands what a poleaxe is
>calls it a peasant's weapon
Thou ist retarded.

down the 4 month long pipe or the fucking year long pipe?

epic deflection birdbrain

Who knows?

>can't even identify what a poleaxe looks like
>gets mad when you point this out
Truly thy hast a sorrowful existence.

>russia
no.
but also people i know from russia don't do that either.

didn't russia eat the ukraine

only stole the bottom bit.

That was the best bit though.