/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #275

Sexy Dragongirl edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Espa Roba is now roaming Duel World
>The 1st stage of the KC cup is underway. Stage 2 starts on the 16th.
>Dr.Crowler is coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively
>Don't get baited into buying the box Land of the Titans. It's bad.

*sticks a giant dildo up your saffira ass*

anyone else feel like espa's drop rates are way worse than chazz?

>yiff
This is the future you chose.

Play Aromages

I've never made a CA deck. They draw Fairies often, don't they? How come I never see anyone use them with Fair's smile?

Are you guys ready for The Grass looks greener/Valkyrion meta? I'm not.

Would Brain Control be busted in Duel Links

I will when the card trader stops fucking me in the ass

Yes. I've had 3 of each from Chazz on day one. I only have 1/4/1 of the new Espa drops.

I would if the card trader wasnt being such a fucking faggot.

>tfw swinging opponent directly with my weaker of two monsters so he saves sphere kuriboh for the beatstick and I drop a fat rush recklessly in the damage step for game
everytime this happens it never fails to feel amazing

I would if the card trader would stop being such a jew

It's not a quickplay so it's less flexible than econ taking.

Yes! my first lvl 40
Off to make a gemini deck, anyone has a good one?

Any espa roba focused farming deck?

dont really play psychics, but who knows right?

*blocks your path*

Wulf has been here since GX, you just have to accept we're fucked since years ago.

>Furries
Fucking Japan.

Because outside of the first draw, everything else is searching, and you'd rather have skills that guarantee you start doing those searches than extra life points you'll ultimately won't care about because the point of the deck is a quick beatdown.

Take me back to Jinzo OP dlg, it's all furfags now

Is he the final boss of duel links?

Do you not get lifepoints from searching?

No, it's only from drawing in the draw phase. A search is an add to the hand.

nigga you gay

*Yiffs you*

*unblocks my path*
JUST

Just got the big UR psychic for me to drop and have the new normal card thats shit so need 4 cards only to never bother with roba since I already have the other cards from last time he came

-If you have a silennt magician,use it

>no jinzo
his drops are shit overall. what the fuck was konami thinking

>pop auto battle
>AI keep doing contanct Fusion becoming Essadarii for some reason
What the hell?

I am but I cant decide on a build help

Nice, how long did it take? I'm leveling up a character too.

post dick

Listen here you fat jew, start selling me Aromages or i'll hack into Konami's HQ and add SPYRALs to duel links.

He was lvl 32 before the x1.5 exp points event, so it took that long, although I usually fought 20 random duelists daily, it's possible to get to that level way faster, even without using orbs,

Thx mayne

This is what I have so far but either I brick hard or have difficulty winning so idk if im not used to playing or im not doing something right.

>Stage 60
>80% of my Robas have been level 30
This is some bullshit

Autoduel is retarded and giving it anything more complex than beaters and attack boosting cards is just challenging it to find some way to fuck everything up.

>2 Floodgates in less than 15 packs
I wonder if I'm going to die soon.

So this just randomly popped up in some random duel. Are Jinzofags going to kill themselves now?

only shitters will run jinzo

>Card that will negate traps that most meta decks heavily depend upon.

If anything, it will become the new meta.

Good set to spend the 3 pack + UR on?
Something with some good URs?

ITT post your YGO valentine and what you two are doing together.

I'm going to watch Star Wars with Mokuba while I wait for Seto to finally stop working and to actually notice I exist! Tres bien!

Papa Corn would be useful since you're using a Field Spell

autism

I dont think I do but that seems like a great idea for lv40 espa, thanks anyways bro

It's impossible to be this degenerate

Wow they made Espa Roba hard to spawn...

No KC cup duels, or gate duels to make him spawn.

Went through 9 standard duelists and 5 ranked duels before he spawned again.

what's up my baggios

i swear to god if that bird is blackwing support

>4,49€ for a fucking mat
lmao

>LP Boost
I'm hardly KOG, but ya don't need this. When you've got Aroma Garden you're going to get over already, at least at the start, so get a skill that helps you get a playable hand like Balance or Restart. Or use a skill like Parasite or Shadow Game to force your opponent down. Parasite even gives you something to pierce.

You can maybe drop a Bergamot to prevent bricking so easily, maybe add a Botanical Girl or something with a discard cost/effect to get a rose lover in the grave easily.

Pic related is a deck that beat mine in a mirror match that might give some ideas (though I misplayed).

papa corn would be ok but i feel theres no room for it unless i takr out marina or an aromage

honestly the auto duel for six sams is on point

i've only seen it fuck up the use of spells/traps that would be used in other decks like econ or floodgate

new brick meta maybe

It's part of an archetype called Skyfang Brigade. Seems to be kemono sky pirates.

>not a single prismatic

kek

At what point do youguys decide you've had enough for one night?

I was ready to climb to 20, but got demoted back to 16, and lost one game after I got back up, so I'm done pushing my luck for today

golden ladybug isnt useful? or is it a win more kind of card

the bottom ones face is sexy as fuck but her proportions are a little weird

I was planning on using parasite or restart but im also leveling Marik to get lord poison and he doesnt have balance or restart yet if he can have those, I was using shadow game before but it ended up cucking me instead

I'll try this out and see how it works though, I see the potential in aromages though theyre beautiful when the combos go through, thanks user

I've seen it said it should be useful, and it's an up every turn whether you've got an aromage or not, but personally I would think it'd get in the way of drawing something more useful.

Hows the user with the Mystic Swordsman deck doing? LV decks are pretty fun to work with.

it would still be a staple

funny how much content this game has compared to Hearthstone. they literally update the game every 3 months but theres still a lot of people playing that shit

just a quick reminder

>he doesnt have balance or restart yet if he can have those, I was using shadow game before but it ended up cucking me instead
Was in the same boat, but he does get Balance from drops, so you can at least grind casual duels, if people are still being suicidal.

and good luck, man. Aromages really are fun as shit, when they get going. They're like what I thought the Gishki could be after the Tower event.

this guy looks pretty cool but he's not sexy like a girl

d-dur does this work like my unstoppable glad beasts????? yiff yiff! *sniffs your ass*

There's also an octopus.

>mad online

lol ive been grinding in kc cup for it and reward wins but switching decks made me go back a bit, hopefully it drops soon

Just wait and hope the new box has some hidden gishki support cards ,my dude

nah its "slug"

That makes more sense since it doesn't have any sort of suction cups.

I'm joking m8
there's already been retarded debates over the thing devolving into cephalopods and spla2oon

No, it's definitely a slug. Fuck you if you say otherwise now.

you can stop this already

>earrings
>overly complicated crossguard
>unnecessary jaw details
>abs on a dragon
>kingdom hearts pants
This is something I'd expect someone on deviantart to design

Release Rescue Bun!

literally useless

>gemini trash

combo it with spirit barrier and you're set.

the 3rd most frequent debate over there after if Maxx "C" is a cancerous card or not and if Desires is a +1 or a -9, that says something

I'll let you know he was the top of his class.

*bestiari's u*

maxx just died
desires is bad

God, Dino Rabbit was such a cancerous format

why the fuck do they use beast king of all beasts in all these arts but the last time he was printed himself was 2006

>make auto duel deck with 2 of the +500 atk field spell
>watch as the ai never plays it even with monster on field
>lose duel
>why is it this dumb

Hurr why would I want to lower defense?

They do it as part of an ongoing joke of him getting his shit kicked in by everything he meets. That or someone at the konami offices just likes it.

Solidarity when?

Wouldn't Enchanted Javelin work better than Spell Absorbing Life?

I don't think ANY of Bastion's Geminis are good for Gemini decks.

>first level 40 is a blank character slot
Is this some kind of joke user?

Rescue Porcupine when?