pastebin.com/f2QH06D9
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

What seals do you think will come in tonight's Tempest /feg/?

Are your TT teams ready?

No
I don't know how what's the best build for them yet

Who /doingTTwithno40%unit/ here?
Armour Boots - Armour March at 100% HP

Defiant Spd
Atk Def
Armor Boots

vantage

That still isn't enough to make him better really. Xander still have uses that Sigurd doesn't have as well, it's not all about the magekilling especially now that mages are becoming more unless.

>the age of Xander

No more imagining.

I still don't have hector yet

Give me fucking Guard already.

I don't even know who'd I'd put it on, it just seems like a great choice for a seal.

I have no bonus unit, not even clarine

in don't let your dreams be dreams kinda way?

besides Armor Boots? Vantage and Threaten Def

Should I go with Fury or Tri Adept if she's +Spd / -HP?

D-do you still like the chicken /feg/?

Nino is cute. Post Nino!

I still like Veronica in spite of her lack of character

Fury

How do you not have Clarine, that bitch shows up every time

Escape Route
Atk/Spd Bond
Armor March

TA in player hands, Fury in AI hands

RENEWAL PLEASE.

>the age of Xander

>especially now that mages are becoming more unless.
now thats a jape if I've ever heard one

I just spent 20k to promote a chicken.

What upgrade do I give Handbell?

Thanks for the opening

yes

she's useless, might as well cook her

Will you survive?

>the age of xander

Ninian/Myrrh/Kagero/Genny

Nini was fun in the first TT Mini; she's gonna be sick with Hone Dragon buffs too.

Family vacay

>The age of Xander

Why is there no art of her with a HUGE ass yet

>double wrath vantage bonfire hector

>voiced by Jun Fukuyama
>literally ZERO fanart of Innes dressed as Lelouch or vice versa
This is a cruel world after all

after she murder over half units on narcian lunatic while standing in a cute way-yes but since i got Myrrh 5 hours ago the pats and sp train go elsewhere.

>the age of Xander

Red: V!Ike, Zelgius, Summer Leo
Blue: Linde, S!Corrin, Ephraim
Green: Gunnthra, Bike, Summer Elise (or Tiki)
Gray: Lego Unit, Summer Gaius, PA!Olivia

y/n?

I thought about royals theme teams but the color balance is off on both sides.
Why couldn't both sets of royals be rbgc?

eliwood seems like a good unit so prolly some absolute trash

deleting Marth

>escape route

Sigurd's skills are useless unless you're up against mages which are becoming less of a threat anyway, meanwhile Xander is flexible, has high defense, can ignis fuck anyone at all, and arguably most importantly, has built-in dc. I don't know if you all are just whaling but Xander continues to do everything he needs to whereas other red horses continue to disappoint me.

For true f2p this is still the age of Xander.

*useless but yes mages are not nearly as threatening as they used to be.

BRoy Ninian Kektor and Cinnamon roll

GO AWAY GAIUS I WANT OLIVIAAAA

no more imagining because I am going to do it!

>got Lilina and now Lyn but still no Hector

I'm going to drown Xander in the hot spring. He can't swim so everyone will think it was an accident. The perfect crime.

I'd give her Slaying Axe+ with that build, save your refine stones. But, if you have to, give her +res IMO.

The Mynintendo page says I have 140 Nintendo points but I can't see this in-game, I want to buy those feathers, what should I do?

>those blue and green choices

You should stop being dumb my man

Go to the rewards page > redeem > Fire Emblem Heroes

I have 2 teams ready.

goodness!

Vantage for wrath and Wodao meme

>be in the 710 shit rating range
>run into full +10 horse emblems on garbage maps like the double wall
>use all items just to never give them a win of any type
You fuckers will never take one from me.

VIke, Vector, Ninners and Slutrine, as I got her from the banner's free roll

>Zelgius
too early it'll be Mia

For whatever reason, when you use the in-game shop for any game, you can only spend that game's coins.
You'll have to use the website to spend your combined balanced of heroes coins and generic coins.
Note that coins earned from one mobile game can't be spent on other mobile games.

-res+HP usable?

So I have 1 Hector left (-Atk+Res). My armor team is a full Build Gwen(has Distant Counter and Berkuts lance) and 2 not-so-fully-build units, namely Zephiel and Amelia. Now with V.Eliwood, I want him to be part of the team. Which of the 3 needs Distant counter the most? Personally, I'm thinking Zephiel but I'm not sure

>Being a whale

>only way to kill vantage wrath hector is with your own vantage wrath hector

I see, thank you

This is the main reason I want Spring Xander, desu. I know he's not good but he could at least fill the fucking blue slot.

>26 stamina potions for TT
Bros...

I'm not really too invested into armors, just wanted to build up some dew for Eldigan or maybe MM's prf. Is Slaying Axe that much better?

If I need a blue on my armor team but don't like Effie (that voice is aids) should I wait for Eliwood or try to grab LA Lyn?

This would make my dick extremely hard, Summer Leo, and maybe Gaius, are literally the only units I wouldn't want to pull for my god

Selfcest a best!

>super mario run
bing bing wahoo

Vantage
Drive Attack or Res
Guard

That's the one and she's still deleting stuff so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Seems like the bond skill is what's going to put in a lot of work

Walls that can live without a CD3 seal.

>Green: Gunnthra, Bike, Summer Elise (or Tiki)

I want INIGO

Im going to marry Veronica!

just use BK

Which Fire Emblem would be the best for a 24 episode anime adaption? What studio should do it?

>Caeda with Hardy Bearing seal
(lol

clarine is pure you faggot

>have to spend all my shit so that I can spend more shit to refine other shit.
>10 dew off. Somehow.
Ugh. I hate all these additional currencies and shit.

thats enough lads

I think the problem is that you literally cant afford any of the better units. since statistically Eldigan is straight upgrade to eldigan, a +def -hp Eldigan has w/refined misstletainn has more stats in everything than Xander, including a reduced cooldown which lets him run Ignis and Aether over Xander's standard bonfire. slap DC on him and you its better Xander in every category. Sigurd is the same only this time Sigurd doesnt die to any mage and actually has a player phase.

I want to get first degree burns on my tongue from making out with Celica's cunny all night!

Pretty much this. Other redcavs can do other things. But Xander is great with minimal investment and is free. If you actually invest in him he is great. I know I will get >>>>>Xander'd to hell for saying that. You can't really talk about Xander without this shit. Why do they get so triggered by him?

I ran into that in the arena, my TA3 Roy couldn't kill him and would die if he attacked or defended. Had to cheese him with wrath+dazzle. Scary.

I don't want to. I prefer Zephiel.

I agree.