/kcdg/ - Kingdom Come Deliverance General

based knight edition

>What is Kingdom Come Deliverance?
Kingdom Come Deliverance is an open world RPG set in the Bohemian countryside of the Holy Roman Empire in the very early 15th century. You play as Henry, son of a blacksmith, voiced by and modeled from an inbred looking Englishman. The game was kickstarter funded to the tune of around 5 million USD. The map is 16km sq. From the homepage:
>The death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times
>One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has inherited the crown.
>His half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas.
>Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
>You end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a resistance against the invasion.

>Official sites & social media
kingdomcomerpg.com/
twitter.com/WarhorseStudios
youtube.com/channel/UCIqUdfkbYmCGM-YRmk28zCg
twitchDOTtvSLASHwarhorsestudios
>Gameplay
[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)
There's a lot more on twitch at the moment for all platforms so look it up you lazy naggers, be warned it has its bugs at the minute
>Wiki
kingdomcomedeliverance.wiki.fextralife.com

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for noble whores

>Wait till night to spy on some bandits
>turns out i'm fucking blind in the dark and Henry is apparently some mutant whose eyes don't adapt to the dark like a real humans eyes do

The same shit happens in dark rooms, the game treats you as if you're blindfolded

6 years in the making and the game still crashes 15 minutes in

w8, when do you get the warhorse gambeson, only just noticed it when re-equipping stuff in the mil

If you ran instead of killing them you should uninstall the game

>[YouTube] Kingdom Come: Deliverance Walkthrough Part 1 - GAMEPLAY (embed)

damn... /kcdg/ has really gone to the dogs

Are you guys using a controller or mouse and keyboard?

game isn't saving anymore when I sleep, fucking awesome
fucking mongoloid devs

The game IS good

After you meet the bailiff it sends you to (optional) pick up armor at the armory which is here. All the chests here are locked.

used keyboard in this and For Honor

nvm just talk to a talkable guard nearby

I'm going to start over and give k+m a go.

I was plying with a controller and kept getting prompts like "press f to tackle" or "press e to loot".

I don't even know how to jump with a controller. The menu says "x" but x unsheathes my weapon.

xbone controller here

strange I’m using a controller but the prompts have been working for me just fine

This is fun. I am having fun.

Why does the MC look like a potato though.

Holy shit, how do I get armor from the guard house? Everything is locked and I got no lock picks.

Literally just started. Won a fistfight with a drunk, but I didn't feel like I won. I don't understand when the right moment to attack is. Heavy attacks seem to be useless. I couldn't find much in the way of valuables in his house, so I cannot afford the charcoal father needs.
10/10 it's basically real life

>I couldn't find much in the way of valuables in his house
chest + axe outside

>nobles already have bad opinion of your peasant ways
>go out on the hunt pissed with them

The axe is in the chest, or in the stump? The one in the stump I could not interact with, but I will look again.
Cheers, friend!

This is our 3rd thread by now. Where are the memes.

That's not how memes work.

you take the axe, his hammer and the nails which daddy sold him back and sell them, for the axe in the stump, you need to get real close to interact with it

Should be the stump. The 3 items (2 in chest) combined should be enough to buy coal, otherwise you have to throw in something else like bread from your house or whatever else you can find.

The chest is wherever he dies

Can you get two handed poleaxes in this game?

Veeky Forums doesn't make OC anymore, most other threads steal fanart from tumblr and reddit. I doubt either of those places will want to support this 'racist game'.

>Bandit guy wants the virgin bloodletting of the sword to be on me
>no option to tell him I've already killed with it, thus he's a cuck for using that sword to kill me because it isn't its first time.

Yeah, lots of 2-hand options.

uh
um
i didn't win by that much
Found the chest with the hammer and nails on the first go. Will try the stump again.

I NEED A QUICKSAVE MOD cause im a little pussy that needs to save every 2 minutes.

Hey guys you got any Hardcore games for me? I want to PWN some noobs.

>loads and saves game every 10 minutes for 1 day.

WOW GUYS I BEAT THE GAME in 1 day! REFUND ME NOW!

TAKE THEM TO YOUR FATHER HE PAYS MORE
Veeky Forumsreally retarded

You can also just give the things back to your dad and he gives you the shekels for them.

Good game? Sell me on it, /v/

Wy is the game taking SO FUCKING LONG to download. holy shit. i was at constant 2.5-3mb a second and this shit took like 2 hrs.

GOD DAMN IT I ALREADY TRADED THEM FOR 1 LUMP OF CHARCOAL

What have they mentioned about modding? How deep will the tools be?

Get your cursor one axe then waggle it around a bit

save mod up for the beta testers.
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/1

hahahahahahaha

if only the optimization wasnt shit i could enjoy the game alot more fps is terrible

based modders making the game literally playable

Nigger go pick some flowers by your house.

I just wish there was an option in settings to lock it to a flat 30 I’m tired of these 15-20fps dip shenaningans

P U S S I E S

My asshole smells like shit

is this an option
I WANT TO FROLIC IN THE HISTORIC BOHEMIAN FLOWERS

Can I be a criminal?

technically yes but it just make the game miserable for you

HOW THE FUCK
YOU NEED 10
This is why you never tip

You need to go back.

Isn't stealing everything totally easy mode

In what ways. Does everyone just hate me?

kneegrow the movie is like a game. well a little like a game. imma save shit, fly thru it and watch
the boring cuntish cus-scenes later. there is soo much glitch funposting to be had playing a 3 hour tutorial over again because of bugs.

W8 so why don’t they pick up the sword if they’re taking the time to bury your parents
Can you ever go back if so RIP burying the GF

I'm unironically enjoying it. Good job, /pol/. We did it. Don't forget to laugh at anybody without pre-order armor.

So is this game basically an elder scrolls style game without magic? What I saw reminded me of Morrowind a little.

Unironically this. I literally can't stop picking flowers to go do a quest, the gains are too real

It’s basically 2018 Oblivion eurojank version

Take that how you will

this but it WILL take you right back to 2005.
it's like falling into a different time-line, or something.

I gained Herbalism XP for picking flowers. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
I didn't realize I needed 10 until after. I am not a smart man.

>0/10
It's literally in your journal.

I like eurojank titles AND I like 2005.

I might have to get this.

t. shitter

You can make shittons of gold early on by being a thieving nigger. Just dont get caught, and if you do get caught sprint to a safe chest and shove all your stolen goods in it, pay that fine and then go sell them all to a fence.

You can make several thousand groscoins from a single noble nigger's house.

The bandit took it you blind retard

two weeks and gog.
or
>smack my bitch up now for free
it is not worth $60USD, at this moment.

Just be aware it’s riddled with bugs right now miracle patch and mods coming soon

How do I win the fucking archery competition for the wine? I stomped the shit out of the lords son in archery but now that I have his bow it's super hard to use and I can't hold the arrow, it fires immediately

>15 minutes later

Can I run this on a 7970?

Im just trying to hit anything with a bow right now it’s like henry is permanently drunk when he tries to shoot things

I'll wait a while to see how it has improved.

>it is not worth $60USD, at this moment.
same
its better than nothing though and $60 is nothing for me . I'm not buying a shitton of games,anyway

The sword play sucks
pickpocketing sucks
thieving sucks
lock picking sucks
the map is ass
save logic is ass retard

i relegated to courting Theresa and killing the neighboring businesses in their sleep
> killed the 3/5 people in the bath house next to the Mill.
> 2 ran away because I was weighed down with loot
> next day bodies are still there, survivors are mourning and a guard is posted

yeah it’ll run like shit but it’ll work
Which is fine because it runs like shit for everyone right now

I won right after I said that. It got easier with practice, though there are moments where he sways a fucking lot.
Real bows are harder than training bows and have higher requirements to use them effectively

>Holding the arrow

Never do that, as soon as you pull back the string, you release.

I feel like the sword fighting will grow on you the more you play it’s more complex than I thought it was but I agree with everything else you said

Thankfully mods are already coming out

>get trophy for stealing over 30k in stuff
>only 0.4% have it
What the fuck

i5 and GTX760 here. 11 hours into game, FPS is 30-50 on low-medium settings. Pretty playable, I'd say.

Is this game better than TW3

How the fuck can you get the armor from the guardhouse?

that’s a no but you didn’t really expect it to be in the first place did you?

Any other PC Controller fags here?
played countless hours on Controller with FarCry Primal, Wildlands, GTAV....
played 8 hours of KCDG and went through 3 sets of controller batteries.
>weird

>Arrow quivers being attached to the top of the back and not down by the archers thigh or small of the back for easy access

I'm very triggered

easily, TW3's gameplay is stale as fuck

>The sword play sucks
False, it's fun.
>pickpocketing sucks
True
>thieving sucks
It's okay.
>lock picking sucks
Nah, its just a minigame like every other rpg in the last 10 years
>the map is ass
eat a dick, its amazing
>save logic is ass retard
you're just bad.

Combat is much better.

I like the game a lot actually. Surprisingly ran at 60 FPS me for the entire time on Medium until it fucking crashed in the same spot consistently 3 times and I had to repeat a section because of the dumb save system.

is there a clock somewhere or am I supposed to look at the sun like a heathen?
nightingale fellow isn't talking to me in the afternoon

I actually havent crashed yet in 5 hours of playing. Feels good.

>you're just bad
true

>mfw you can leave the castle by committing a crime and then getting jailed for it

I have this but I don't use it much, pretty much only for driving vehicles in games that combine FPS and driving stuff. (GTAV, Battlefield, etc.) Haven't decided what I'm gonna use for KCD yet, M+K is so much nicer for general moving around but the combat system looks like it's optimized for controller.

In your inventory under your model.
Also, you can check time by pressing T.

The lockpick is easy as fuck when you get the first skill
>unlock very hard chest with 400 coins inside

MUH QUICKK SAVE GIB ME MUH QUICK SAVE DADDY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!

I DIED MOMMY!!! WY CANT I SAVE AND RESTART OVER MY LIFE LIKE I DID AFTER I DROPPED OUT OF IGHSCHHOOOL WAAAAAAAH!

fucking faggot ass pussy ass modders.

>cutscene
>Henry is nowhere to be found
>he warped into a fucking wall during
>now he's constantly moving and I can't stop him from powersliding around the map
fucking hell

you can also just jump off the drawbrindge sperating the main castle from the battlements.

And of course I forgot the pic, Nvidia Shield controller. It's pretty nice. I think I like it better than either of the current-gen console controllers.