/mbgg/ - Mobage General #842

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PpKoly/status/963590257806426112
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.cygames.princessconnectredive
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order
typemoon.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/Fate/Grand_Orderシナリオ一覧
typemoon.org/bbb/diary/index.html#27
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPW6ZDjlRU
youtube.com/watch?v=xVquRdvqwyc
youtube.com/watch?v=C5-w5dXzJHM
vndb.org/v11
play-asia.com/fatestay-night-realta-nua-playstation2-the-best/13/703cf9?tagid=969338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember to pick Epis with your anniversary ticket in King's Raid!

Which kusoge will be the first to do PPTP collab?

Are you celebrating Chinese New Year /mbgg/

Remember to ask why is GF so popular right now and is it because of english release.

why she is shit until t3

When will Cleo be good?

Did /padg/ die?

why did a guy say the english release was happening next year for it when you can already prereg right now?/?

I saw a guy with a level 91 character in Tagatame, how is that possible? I thought the max was 85

Shinri nensou

Oh wait, the limit breaking is called Shinri Kaidan

Only certain characters can break the 85 limit right now

T3 epis or spread it out? I get the Raid reward later tonight.

twitter.com/PpKoly/status/963590257806426112

If the korean missions are like this then I'm moving to the KR server

Who here hyped as fuck for the revival of Terra Battle 2? Based Guchi about to save video games once again.

I'll be playing Brave Frontier 2 instead, the superior sequel

Yeah dude. Hyped as fuck for those QoL changes that will magically revive the game!

They need to put in a mileage system. The amount of times I rolled for a decent weapon only to get a bunch of As that are maxed out already + some shitty S shield was way too many times.

If Gooch can actually raise TB2 from the dead and get more than 10 people to play it, he deserves a god damn Nobel Prize or some shit.

He got one person to shitpost about his games and shill them for free, that should be enough.

Somehow I don't think that whole shill thing has been going well for his game though.

I hope there are people here that will replay it so we can ridicule them again when tb2 crashed and burn again.

dolls in tokyo

Welcome to DOLLS Cafe? More like, Welcome to DEAD Cafe!

im waiting for terra battle 4 tbqh

'Please understand' initiative failed, going back to Story Hard Quests.

Element Hard and the other 3/day Hard fragment getting nuked(of course).
Blablabla Element Hard is made to be more rewarding than Story Hard, we threw in more valuable stuff blablabla, we made it as an easy choice for both newbies and advanced players blablabla. You know the BS.

More excuses about Advent. Please understand. (still not giving a shit about running that shit for 15 frags.)

So yeah, back to status quo.

>Epis
>When you can get Dimael

KR prereg milestone items are out. Check your mail.

>Tfw after this ticket, I have absolutely no more characters I give a shit about getting since I have 18 characters right now
>I picked the first anniversary rewards set so now I'm going to have two extra tickets just sitting around since I don't want anyone else
This was a mistake. I regret living.

How much have you spent on mobage?
I remember spending $5 on Crusader Quest waaay back and then quit a bit right after.

Sorry I don't deal with blogposting.

0. I've never played a mobage where I felt like I actually wanted to give money to the developers. Gachas are straight scams and I don't like gambling so I don't feel safe spending money for that shit when 99% of the time I don't get what I want from any of them.

I spent $50 on granblue, like $4 on compass and over $100 in dream girlfriend

$50 total in 2 games.

I gave $70 to FGO for the guaranteed gachas. Mostly because I feel guilt for pirating every type-moon game besides fate/extella.

I spent 2$ on Taga for the 100 paid gem pick ticket

¥1960 on PasuMemo so far.

Quality goyship.
>Feels guilty about not paying for the games he enjoyed
>Instead of buying the games for real to make up for them, he spends money on a gacha in a different game run by mostly different people than the ones from Type Moon
>Money doesn't even go to Nasu, the guy who wrote the series
You might as well have spent 70 dollars buying Fate doujins.

>Money doesn't even go to Nasu, the guy who wrote the series
Are you sure? I thought at least some of it would have gone to him, otherwise he would have been done with Tsukihime remake since forever.

Probably like 100 between BGHS and Shironeko
Not sure exactly since I was going hardcore on refunds most of the time

Priconne is already on google play
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.cygames.princessconnectredive

King's Raid Pre-register rewards are up in Asia server. Hows NA/Europe?

>URL not found

>16 tickets across accounts
>3 UWs
>all Edgeboy's
I just wanted to use the neko dammit

>>Money doesn't even go to Nasu, the guy who wrote the series
uh do you actually believe that lie where Type-Moon only gets 2% of the profits from FGO?

Maybe he does, I have no idea. I just know that wikipedia doesn't credit him as the writer for FGO and the developers aren't Type Moon, so I doubt he actually did work on the game. The artist did though of course so you have that.

>Wikipedia
>>>>>>Wikipedia

He is credited in JP wikipedia page (Nasu Kino and others). Not sure what's the deal with English page though.

also only second hand Type-Moon games are sold online.
Nasu has been part of the writing team since the Tsukihime event afaik. Beyond that they are the rights holder so have final say in all additions and storylines. It's also from the FGO money that fate started to get all these animes produced.

Autism.
Is that for the mobage though? I'm just saying I doubt he wrote the story for the FGO mobage.

Is he good? Or is there 0 point in using a Disgaea character not named Laharl?

Autism isnt an argument, try again.
Wikipedia is possibly the worst source you could quote or bring up to validate anything you're saying since its a place that anyone can edit and people could have just forgotten to add it in/not bother to add it in.

>Autism isn't an argument
>But ">>>>>>Wikipedia" is an argument
Okay, then link me to a source that's not a wiki that lists him as the writer to the FGO mobage. You've got literally no point in spergging out over wikipedia when I already told you I have no idea. If you actually read my post, you would see that I wasn't validating anything. That was simply my my conjecture.

Just got laias from t1 ticket. What perk do I get? HP increase?

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Fate/Grand_Order
man having initiative feels great. Can't imagine how it is to be a nigger who demands gibs

If you have no idea and are just making conjectures about something then whats the point in arguing about something?

Its pretty clear Nasu and type-moon are making it big with fate/grand order considering how much more fate material they keep making with mobage money so it seems like a weird thing to argue about when we're not even in /fgog/, especially when you admit to not knowing a thing about the subject.

typemoon.wiki.cre.jp/wiki/Fate/Grand_Orderシナリオ一覧
He did handle few scenarios, but otherwise worked as supervisor/editor.
Look for シナリオ担当 : 奈須きのこ, those are chapters that he's directly involved with writing.

He also has written the dialogue for a fair amount of the servants.

He's up there on the tier lists for dark units, which is neat if you dont have a developed set for that element

So in global alchemists, is rahu's job+ stuff from this new event only? Because I'm nowhere near close enough to try those ex maps and quite like my rahu.

Should have played JP where they constantly rerun the job+ events

Job+ events rerun

>link me to a source that's not a wiki
>Links to wikia
Are you serious, m8? That's literally a wiki.
>Didn't even read any of the reply chain
There was no argument at all. You got triggered that I mentioned wikipedia. The main point was that the original guy payed money in the gacha game instead of just buying the games he felt guilty about pirating. I was definitely wrong about Nasu not getting money though, so pat yourself on the back.

>original guy payed money

Paid*

Attack. Heal stat is tied to the hero's attack.
Laias is in a pretty bad spot right now due to the consecutive nerf. (she has had 3~4 more in total? the most among all of the heroes). Plus Laias is T5 or bust. She's still top waifu material though.

>Are you serious, m8? That's literally a wiki.
typemoon.org/bbb/diary/index.html#27
;)
>The main point was that the original guy payed money in the gacha game instead of just buying the games he felt guilty about pirating.
Can you explain how buying games second hand of decade old games helps the developer who made it?

No, the main point is why try to argue with someone or tell someone that they would have been better off doing something else when you literally have no clue what you're talking about?.
I generally only advise people or meme around stuff when I have an idea what I'm talking about and can explain why I said what I said unlike you where you tell someone they would have been better off buying second hand games or doujins instead of giving money to the source people making the stuff so I'm curious why would someone do that.

Its like I started to butt in kings raid discussions and advised people on what to do even though I dont play the game and havent even tried it once.

So in KR im a fan of phillop and miruru.
Any suggestions on who to fill the last 2 spots?

He's pretty good but not that high on priority for dark shards now that Theresa and Tsukuyomi exist

Mediana
Nyx

As long as they don't nerf clockstop strats for advent I don't mind them.

Need a main DPS and a healer. Phys DPSs are kinda annoying because they all require heavy investment to be good. Nyx is good but not great till UW and T5, Selene is alright, Roi is amazing at 100% crit and T5, Gladi requires a shitload of money or dragon farming, Yanne is fantastic at dragons but nothing else.

Healer can go Mediana for damage, Rephy for overall usefulness, or Laias if you don't mind waiting till T5 to get the most out of her.

nice no damage team

Holy shit, you guys are really drawing this out as much as possible. But it's okay, I'll still continue to give out (You)s
>Took you two tries to get it right

I doubt the second hand retailers steal 100% of the money from the sale. And why would it matter if it's a decade old when Type Moon is still around?
Can you explain how buying a completely different game makes up for you pirating something else?
You're really anal about being correct is all I get from this post. I already admit I was wrong several times but you're still going on about it? And you somehow think my situation is different from you talking about games you don't know either? I guess the difference is just that I was wrong about something and you weren't? Well meme'd, friend. Just to make it even better, I don't play FGO or like Fate either.

Like above, if I would never spend money in a gacha game that was developed by a company not named Type Moon to make up for stealing Type Moon games. If you want to tell me that the second hand retailers steal all the money from the purchase, go ahead and find me a source saying that but I don't really care.

I'm literally shaking, guys. What if I don't get Ruka again?

>I doubt the second hand retailers steal 100% of the money from the sale.
Do you not know what second hand means?
>Took you two tries to get it right
Guess what wikia I got the link to that blogpost from ;)

>Holy shit, you guys are really drawing this out as much as possible. But it's okay, I'll still continue to give out (You)s

No, you're just desperate to get in the last word in even though you got blown out in everything when you should have just bowed out after admitting you were wrong.

>Just to make it even better, I don't play FGO or like Fate either.
So you're just shitposting for the sake of shitposting with no intention to actually discuss or argue anything, got it.

>Do you not know what second hand means?
He's literally retarded and admits to talking out of his ass in that same post, what do you expect?

If you continue to reply then the guy is going to make him explain everything to him down to the ABC's.

Thanks for the suggestions.

No damage?

When Kasel will have sex with Roi_?

s 0 0 n

>Ruka
You won't get any of them like me.

Are you telling me that play-asia is a corporation based off selling used goods?

Doesn't really matter, you still linked a wiki when I told you not to.
>I'm desperate to get the last word
>But you're not, despite doing the exact same thing.
The only thing I got blown out for was being wrong about something I admitted to not knowing. If you want to stroke your ego and call it that, you can do whatever.

You have to be literally retarded to not understand that. Are you sure you are actually a smart person? Like, I used the word "Goy" in my fucking post but you didn't understand it was a shitpost.
>I'm retarded for talking out of my ass and admitting I talked out of my ass
Not even sure what kind of fucked up self importance you have to have to think like this. Though I suppose that's to be expected from a guy who talks out of his ass, but reprimands other people for talking out of their ass.

Last word

>inb4 the whole ">Pretending to pretend to be retarded" regime

Anise
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPW6ZDjlRU
Tear
youtube.com/watch?v=xVquRdvqwyc
Cheria
youtube.com/watch?v=C5-w5dXzJHM

Cute Tear. Sadly couldn't get any.

Its just sad at this point

No, THIS is the last word. Bologna.

>Are you telling me that play-asia is a corporation based off selling used goods?
They sell eroge on play-asia?
>Doesn't really matter, you still linked a wiki when I told you not to.
But you linked wikipedia. Why should I care if you don't want to be linked a wikia with the correct information. It even had sources for the information like Nasu's blog.
You still don't seem to know what second hand means. Why did you think that someone who sells used goods would give some of the sale back to the original creator?

KR question, I just got Artemia, which perks should I choose?

>Did one 10-roll
>Nothing
Same. I would have done more if not for the fact 1st Anniversary soon (tm).

Ah didn't know that. Still gonna use her since she's the bustiest looking priest outside of frey. What about tank sonia? HP?

Happy 10 infinity stone day to all the KR players except the dumb-dumbs that didn't pick Raid.

I'm going to T5 Ezekiel and there's nothing you can say to stop me

vndb.org/v11 lists this link for buying the game
play-asia.com/fatestay-night-realta-nua-playstation2-the-best/13/703cf9?tagid=969338
Probably the censored version but I do like how you specifically said eroge instead of "They sell fate on play-asia?" just in case I do link you the game on play-asia.

That's some top tier backpedling. I only asked for a non-wiki source because someone else told me to not link Wikipedia. Me linking to Wikipedia two posts earlier doesn't excuse the fact that you failed to meet the request you're trying to fulfill.

I don't think that. That's exactly why I asked that. You mean "Second hand" as in that it's imported or sold through some other place instead of sold directly from Type Moon right?

If that's the case, then how is play-asia, an import company, NOT buying directly from them to sell to gaijins and thus buying the product is still technically giving money to Type Moon since you're only buying the game from a place that already bought the game from Type Moon?

If that's not what you're saying, then is play-asia a thrift store?

>this baby is still going at it
Just get off the PC, please

I've gotta do something while I'm autoing on phone games, don't I?