>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View listdocs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1006376
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the cutest

Sushi

Why the fuck is Edison a robot spider?

I want a Nezha rate up

I would break her right boob for using the left button.

Seibah is both the worst king AND the worst queen.

Tall

He's not.
Edison Electric Company is.

Kaneko or Soejima drawn servant when?

My wife and my wife's wife are pretty cute

Avenger Akira Fudou when?

Bryn?

There aren't enough Ushi lewds.

Can't wait for Anniversary's Order-based rate-up.

/alter/ here, how do I learn japanese?

I need a quick rundown of the identities of the biggest sluts in GO canon

Kaneko is trapped in avalon for ever

Dantes rate up doko da?

More like giant.
Bunyan totally beat Protea by making it to FGO first.

You don't

Because in case you didn't realize Narita really wants everyone to know how weird and special his Grail War is look at all this unexpected retarded stuff happening isn't that like super exciting? A grail war not working as originally intended oh my god so innovative

Medb
Nero
Kiara
Sakura

You don't

>KnK Revival Mid-Feburary
>Literally the middle of the month

Why won't DW just admit it starts tomorrow?

>Nero
>slut

>Nero
Nero is pure.

Yes?

And here come the Nerocucks

Because it doesn't. Next week maybe

YOU ARE going to spend your Valentine with your only one beloved waifu, right /fgog/? You don't have multiple waifus like a retarded redditor or a 3DPD whore like a disgusting normalfag, right?

Guys post some musashi lewds please.

Would it be considered too much wank if Beo managed to beat someone who conceptually can't be killed by things that were naturally born because the style Grendel Buster is meant to exemplify was never "born" but has always existed?

odds sleep
evens games

i...i don't understand?

Yes

Yes, and in addition that's retarded

Check in the archives for the daily japanese threads on /a/.

Nope. I've long ago accepted that I'm gonna die an unloved virgin, so Valentine's Day doesn't affect me anymore.

I miss him so much.

Somehow Medb is the least hateable character in that list.

>Next week
>Midmonth
Next week is the last full week of February. Why not just say late February

Nah I'm tapping Bryn and only Bryn

Fuck off 3.5

Buy some Genki.

Arigato, this work will be hard...

>somehow
>when she's SAIKOU

Not somehow, it's pretty obvious.
>Nero
Obnoxious wank shoved in our faces
>Kiara
Just an evil bitch, kind of generic about it too
>Sakura
Oh boy where to even begin

She's a fun antagonist, I like her.

>Mordred is higher on the list
How could this happen? Is she the rightful king of britain11?

Because I'm retarded, that's why. Probably tomorrow, yeah, forget what I said.

Why does Tokiomi have more doujins than Medea?

Why do fanartists pair gudako and hassan so much?

Sure you do medb faggot

His facial hair

By the way, do nips ask DW to add a week to clear the shop and redeem chocos for CEs? Seriously, this is kind of a precedent right here.

Made for bullying

>Cu Chulainn, by the power of all 3 of my command seals, I order you to fall in love with and marry Medb

>last thread turned into Medbwank Central
That was okay actually. Pretty comfy to be honest.

Just give her a super soaker bro

>good design
>good jokes (cheese meme)
>isn't defanged for (you) bullshit which makes me respect her a little
>not wanked undeservingly or a shitty wanked oc
>not changed to be a dindu

She's a slut and she's a villain, but she's not obnoxious and fulfills her role.

Sure, just put on the costume so you won't feel bad about betraying Mr. Projection Magecraft.

>Not keeping one for when kills you immediately afterwards.

Third pick ticket when? The next 1X download campaign is a good chance to throw a bone to those of us who were backstabbed by dupes during these last few months.

Tohsaka Rin (Sumerian) _____ old ___ for _____ ohohohohohoho!

I want muramasa so I can ntr saber

Hateability
Nero > Kiara > Medb > Sakura

Medb tried to destroy everything in creation for no reason at least two or three times to date, tried to brainwash her own master, ate all Chaldea food when she failed, untrustworthy. The big shocker in Summer3 was that she wasn't actually evil that time despite always being evil, although she still kinda was since it was a singularity and she was breaking history by just being a singularity. But its "Okay" that she kills millions, and tries to erase all history across the world because she's just "following her nature" or "she owns it". Her fans are deluded. Any servant that tries to diverge history and goes along with Goetia's plans to destroy everything for some stupid selfish reason like "I want to see Cleo again" like Ceasar is a jackass. There is going to be no Cleo and no history if you win, there isn't any reward waiting for you you jackass. You just erased all of history on a selfish whim by stopping us from saving history. No your small wish wasn't worth all of human history. Fuck you Lion King as well.

Who's the Sumerian equivalent of Luvia?

Rin inherited her defenseless anus from him and he's paired with Gil, Kotomine and Kariya.

Anniversary.

I really wish I could force mom and my best friend Shuten to get along

>Medb
>villain

Most hatable is on the left on that list if it isn't obvious. No matter how many times Medb tries to destroy the world she's not as bad as Nero. Fuck Nero.

Goetia wanted to remake history not destroy it. Servants would have probably been fine since they're already recorded on the Throne.

Cute pair. Cursed Arm is very pleasant.

>ate all Chaldea food when she failed
I'm going to need a source for this one because I'm sure it would have been shitposted with before now if Medb was the biggest glutton in Chaldea.

>crossovers
>Nasu

Also Devilman characters are just too bullshit powerful. Like that time Akira and Ryo traveled back in space and time because Ryo awoke this power unconsciously.

Did Goetia even tell the Servants he gave Grails to what them using them would do? I kinda get the impression they were given unlimited cosmic power and told to just use it as they pleased so of course they did.

Yeah, but Nero ruined Extella, Last Encore, and Septem.

>Goetia wanted to remake history not destroy it.
His master plan was to literally incinerate 30,000 years worth of reality in order to time travel back to the past and reboot everything. That's called "destroying history."

>sakura at the bottom
hello again wormcuck

>Nero ruined Last Encore
I think you misspelled Hakuno

Medb's confirmed a stress eater in her Interlude. Due to Golden Rule she won't gain weight so it's no big deal.
Though "all of Chaldea's supplies" is a bit hyperbolic. Just that they joked about her putting a major dent in their food source.

NIKUIno is the only good part of it. Nero gave us shit like
>magic flintlocks need reloading

>* > Sakura

Kohaku = raped thousands of times, didn`t even understand sex was supposed to be a source of pleasure, viewed it only as a tool for her synchronizer abilities, blushed when Shiki made actual love to her, funny, cheerful and genki personality, master strategist; despite her vengeance, never blamed anyone for her problems, couldn`t even bring herself to hate Makihisa

Fujino = raped hundreds of times never felt pain or any pleasure/stimulation whatsoever, indifferent to sex

Sakura = raped thousands of times, LOVED the cock, horny several times throughout the story, Shinji himself comments on how horny she'd get for anyone's cock, loose as a cannon, clingy, possessive and self-pitying, won't stand up for herself but blames everyone for her problems, enjoyed herself thoroughly killing hundreds if not thousands of innocents in Fuyuki, brings out the worst in Shirou, refused to kill herself even though that`d easily stop the destruction of the world and her beloved Shirou`s death

>Medb's confirmed a stress eater
Woah she is literally me

nyaa.si/view/1006376
>Chyuu
>v3

Why do I have to husbando the sluttiest guy.

>Nero gave us
I'm pretty sure that was Nasu

>Avenger.
>Not playable Beast.