/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

Said I was doing it edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

D-Striked in the back:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/zp21h61a
twitter.com/DBD_sub/status/963097397478871040
youtube.com/watch?v=OvlnuinUHps
youtube.com/watch?v=04mZsfU8DgY
steamcommunity.com/id/Phenomenal65/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post yfw someone does a BT save next to you after the gates are powered

Activate Plan B

>oh no people kept posting about a game i don't like in the general it belongs in time to ditch it completely

You can make your own general.
Let us know when it gets over 100 posts that aren't just bumps.

>mfw that happens but also Blood Warden or RM + NOED

I like that there are plenty of variants for McMillan Estate, Coldwind Farm and Autohaven Wreckers, but besides Swamp, every other place has only one map. There should be more variants for each map, or at least more than just one.

can we get a playable Blade?
Those survivors are probably vampire motherfucker.s

What could they really do for Lery's and the Asylum?
They were one building

>implying i'm a killermain who'd shit my diapers over something like that

>play a game with the huntress just to get the points for hatchet hits.
>get terminal cancer from loopers and body blockers
>they talk shit post-game

why do i even bother

You never belonged here, we let you stay here, and you repaid our generousity with a year long shitposting spree about how you where going to kill DBD, then you posted here about your game being better despite ALL THE EVIDENCE SUPPORTING THE CONTRARY because you couldn't accept your game was a flop.

Well we're sick of your shit. Get out.

Quentin

>Implying you arent

So are we still /assg/ or what? I need to know what to dedicate the Valentine project to?

>The one SWF member you killed has already warned all his friends about NOED/BW/RM

Obviously we are. It's just one turboautist that renamed it dbdg and it's going back to assg by the next thread.

I wish there was:
>Nightmare on Elm Street Boiler room map (not the shitty Badham boiler room either)
>Forest that is outside of Lery's
>Texas Chainsaw Massacre House

I
Fucking
LOVE this.
See them cleansing totems as you just molest the shit out of them because now they're too worried to do gens

is tapp the new hotness?

Who gives a fuck about F13 fags? Let them have some happiness, they bought a $40 deadgame

Not gonna happen :).

More like there's only one turboautist who wants to to remain.
No one here cares about F13 but 2 people.

>Who gives a fuck about F13 fags?
As I said
>It's one turboautist

A best.

For the older males yes.

But for the youngins it's still Quentin for me.

I will never comprehend your shit taste

So I should still be fine doing the BP hack and giving myself prestige 3 on one character right? Everyone else doesn't, I just wanted the teachable perks and one killer at prestige 3.

I could imagine an annex building to Lery's, or a secret basement where even more torture happened.
Crotus Penn Asylum is iffy

If I'm using RM, the first one to die is the Obsession, and will probably happen close to endgame already. Unless they went totem hunting previously, they'll get fucked either way, especially if RM has all stacks.
Blood Warden is easier to fuck up because then the only thing the team has to do is to NOT go for altruism and cut their losses.

I actually haven't seen any Tapp art. I think Ace is still the most popular older male survivor to thirst for.

desu unless you decide to share screenshots or videos, and as long as you don't use bloody cosmetics on EVERYONE, you could go all the way and P3 everyone with all perks. Keeping your profile private should be enough to not let people fuck you over.
Of course, it does reduce any possibility from people snooping on you if you only max out one or two characters, so if you're paranoid, just do that.

Reposting because I'm an idiot who didn't realize the last thread died

I'm glad you asked, boyos

The two perks I always use are Make Your Choice and Devour Hope
MYC is amazingly good on Hag, most other killers have the problem of not being able to make it to the Exposed surv before the timer runs out
But with Hag
>hook
>trap
>fuck off
>wait for Devour Hope token
>teleport back
>down the savior
>hook savior
>repeat
Lets you cruise through the worthless stages of Devour Hope quickly then you get the constant insta-down so it's not essential anymore
Getting instadowns really helps you compensate for her slow movement speed, especially since someone can trigger your trap and be downed in less than a second if you have good reactions
The other two perks are honestly not that important, I use BBQ and either Agi or NOED
Always trap Devour Hope first thing in the match, it gives you a little extra security
Add ons for run of the mill are any combination that increases teleport range and keeps setting time down, or two of my absolute favorite combos:
Mint Rag + Shackles or Green Wreath thingy and Shackles
If I'm using Mint Rag I always swap out my 4th perk with TotH
This makes it effectively impossible for the survs to down your totems without plenty of advance warning or time to counter it
You'll get free grabs and downs for days and then be able to mori everyone no questions asked
Shackles and Wreath are also great for protecting totems because you'll be able to see anyone cleansing the totem for a few seconds after it triggers and they won't know it triggered so you can teleport and grab them off the totem before they have time to react

I hope this was helpful instead of being a rambling idiot but there you go

Part of the game is grinding for stuff, I'd max out a singular person to grind with when I need to actually play somewhat seriously and farm BP and then slowly build up the others with prestige as a goal, or at least the ones I'm interested in.

Think anyone will bat an eye to P3 Pig and Tapp at this point?

>rank reset
>doc daily
Looks like fun is back on the menu

"assg" is quicker to type when searching the catalogue and also a funnier title. and this thread can be used to discuss all the games of this genre, new ones might come out soon too.

tldr fuck you put assg back

I've seen those after the first week of the DLC, so go ahead.

So what if I think guys who look like they'd suck a dick for heroin money look cute?

He also makes the best noises of any male survivor.

Only one worth it tbqh

>fuck you put assg back
no.

This, you underestimate how some people literally play this game from sunup to sundown and dont have a job.

do it or else

>Cute
>Fanart
>cute
>Fanart
My mind is full of fuck

Poor Bill user.

Correct.

>That piss poor anatomy
God you guys keep getting worse

can you stop being a pissbaby for like two seconds

post work

Damn you sound upset but don't worry, I'll still consider you a decent person.

F13 is here to stay and more of us will probably be more vocal once the engine upgrade is here along with Singleplayer stuff. Same goes for Last Year if that ever comes out.

>Missing the point
They obviously didn't draw that, dipshit. I'm insulting them on their taste, which is proven to be shit that smells worse with every post.

>The old "if you can't do better you can't say its bad" fallacy

Holy shit fucking stop
Why does every fucking general need to be infested with you waifufags

I really want Last Year to come out, man. The gameplay with the updated HUD and objectives and such looked so... nearly complete. I really hope they didn't cancel it so late into development.

You seem mad that people like a qt. Jealous?

>/dbdg/
>when last year, f13 and deceit are also discussed here
the absolute state of frog lovers

>qt
I don’t see one.

Fuck I'm playing Meg because she has Small Game, and she's all kitted out in purple meta shitter perks. The ability to bully killers is too strong. I am sorry killers, I'm totem hunting because it'd be great to get 600k from the shrine.

Please take the time to chime in

strawpoll.com/zp21h61a

strawpoll.com/zp21h61a

strawpoll.com/zp21h61a

>f13
A couple of blog post that no one replies to.

>deceit
el oh el

>tumblr insult
Try again

Fags are a lot worse than waifufags.

Stop replying to yourself, fag.

I'll give the F13 anons credit, but when is LY ever really discussed here.

>3k
>guy camping the hatch
>guy escapes
>survivor: gg
>me: gg
>random guy who died: kys noob xd

it's hyped up sometimes
now if only it actually fucking released

>scared to post my own work after bill user was decimated by others
>it didnt even look that bad despite the obvious flaws

We need to channel all the anger in this gen into pressuring the devs to finish it up and release it.

>Deceit
>Discussed
Is this a troll post

it used to

For a day when a handful of DbD streamers played it.

Deceit is only fun when it has events going on.
The Halloween Event was amazing.

I'm a fan of these games so I do hope it's not abandoned. Still holding out hope that eventually there'll be more news on the game and development.

>Being this mad about a game actually worse than DBD

Post it anyway, I support you.

who drew this masterpiece

I'm 90% sure it's the guy who flung shit for "symbol drawing". Just post whatever you want as long as it's not Quentin.

Saved it randomly this morning off Twitter without seeing who the artist was, please accept this friendly Trapper as a sorry.

He was probably involved, but I also called the Bill drawing shit, or something to that effect. And with good reason, it was shit.

twitter.com/DBD_sub/status/963097397478871040

Every drawfag that has posted in this thread has had their asshole ripped open at one point, including Luddles. Just post it and ignore it if that’s guy that posts the same Kermit/Facade/Parks n’ Rec image.

Post more Quentin to make his haters angry!

Please stop shitting up the thread with shitty-tie-in #3-should-have-been-Nancy.

Why are the asian fandoms so obsessed with Myers? He's by far the killer with the most lewd fanart.

I’m guessing because he’s super tall and his face is fully covered so it leaves more to the imagination. Trapper is close second but he brings in the bara element but you can imagine however you want Myers looking under there. Also most women get turned on by “tall, dark, and handsome(?)” guy lurking in the shadows.

Because he's mostly human and probably the "cleanest" killer in the game. He's also really tall.

Gotta love the mix of newbieness and stupidity that can happen in Rank Reset days. Lery's game that didn't last 5 minutes, no gens done. That's what happens when people literally don't know how to play against Hag or don't respect her.
Also I love to pretend not to know spanish, it makes them more mad somehow

>remake Myers
How would he work in the game? imagine you have to come with a gameplay idea for him like they had to do with leatherface when billy was in the game.

standard Myers but shittier

>rank reset
>game start
>no obsession
The game literally improved by 2000% for me.

yfw no double bp during the event

>Huntress literally doesn't hit an axe all game
>misses in melee range
>still gets 3 kills because survivors might not know the exact location of every single pallet on the map at all times

killer's really hard guys

>needing pallets to lose such a lousy killer as you describe her
No one to blame but yourselves.

Just uploaded a scene from a fan edit of Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III I made back in 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=OvlnuinUHps

what was the story behind that scene? I remember something happening on the set or maybe I just need to sleep a bit.

This is how it works, dipshit, it’s obvious that you’re new so I’ll be nice & break it down.
> dumb killer VS dumb survivors
killer will probably win due to survivors not having map knowledge & lack of knowledge to escape
>dumb killer vs smart survivors
Survivors will most likely escape with a 0k unless they make a poor mistake & get camped
>smart killer vs dumb survivors
3-4k guaranteed, taking into account the hatch because dumb survivors wont bait a hit out
>smart killer vs smart survivors
The only time its evenly matched, & the results are highly varied from killer choices & the possible mistakes survivors make. Never a guarantee.
So yeah, killer isnt hard when everyone sucks, dumbshit.

Remains to be seen. Worth pointing out the survey made it clear to the frogs that people like double-BP.

The state of survivors

youtube.com/watch?v=04mZsfU8DgY

steamcommunity.com/id/Phenomenal65/

>3 people died to a killer who couldn't do shit with her main gimmick and it slow as shit

This is like whining that a nurse that doesn't blink got a 4k.

Hello my Humble Bundle friend.

Hobo Myers would be kinda fun to play, but I imagine he might be more cumbersome to play with.