fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P
Previous:

GHB when

Why is Alm such a chad? How can other lords even compete?

Remibder to ignore (((them)))

>Xander, I'd eat that ass like a buffet, make that boy's tight pink pussy open up for me all good, that bitch pussy is gonna sing for my cock and that white boi's gonna be screaming for me to give him this dick and ill nut so deep in that pig his pussy's gonna be bleached white
What did he mean by this?

v'ronica

Waste of a thread image every time you post this.

>Lilina'd twice
:((

>the age of xander

Is Lyn good if I need a blue for an armor team? Her low attack is kind of off-putting and I'm not sure why an armor would need so much speed.

>Colm's
>Ross's
>Lyon's
>Innes's
>Gerik's
>Cormag's
>Forde's
>a Mogall's

>Lyn confuses Robin with Mark
>but not Kiran

I love Kaden with all my heart! I want him to let me brush his hair and fur! I want to scratch behind his ears! I want to adopt kids with him! He is the most beautiful!

she's pretty shit compared to other blue armors 2bh

>Lilina'd six times

FEH opens up new possibilities

>Ross
>Instead of the chad Franz

>Welcome to hell, Kiran

>implying Innes didn't get all of them

An unstoppable wiforce meets an immovable thotject

if you just need a blue armor, wait for the free eliweed we're getting, he's got great stats

i want to dress up like a maid/fox/belka hybrid and let their respective anons have their way with me

>The age of Xander

kys degenerate faggot

Nino is for lewd
Post lewd Ninos

>Whoever triggers their special first wins

so is there anyway to tell how much money the valentines banner made? /oursite/ thinkgaming crashed and every game has flatlined, including feh, pokemon go and fgo(pic related), are there any other sites?

>the age of Florina

>Tharja has Aether
I'll let the wife know you didnt make it.

This is the work of Pherean Hackers

>the age of Hinoka

Ask FEH's twitter account

Are showers ever implied to exist in any FE?

How would he work with warding breath?

>tfw want to build a Xander but dont want to invest because Brave Veronica probably will powercreep him.

Such a progressive game!

That's not fgo that's Ike's banner
That would be considered a MAJOR flop of the century in fgo and they would have to do some huge damage control

Lyn comes with Guard though

Purge this general with no survivors.

fuck wrong image. heres fgo flatlining, feh is the same

its miracle

>the age of Pyra

>The age of Hinoka/Cordelia/Tana

i mean warding breath would mean he can't have DC, so unless you need a dragon counter i'd avoid that

Lyn and Tharja are friends not foes.

Really sucks she wasn't the free unit. Having another mage armor would help a lot.

>The age of Reinhardt

>Titania'd and back up to 5%
Count yourself lucky

>FGO is ded
did we win bros

Reminder Tharja does get over Robin and loves her husband dearly. She's faithful to him too.
Which means a filthy brown thot from an evil military is a better waifu than Cordelia.

I'd eat his ass too.

>the age of FGO

Never mind, fuck'em up user

Reminder NOT to give Xenoposters any attention.
Thank you!

Ask Oscar on twitter.

>Lyn and Tharja are friends not foes.
Nope, fuck off and kill yourself Raul

meant for

Goddamn it, I guess it's going to Fae then.

>It's the final event of FE Heroes story mode
>Kiran now has to leave the order of heroes and return to his home world
How do the OC allies react to this?
He afterwards becomes the last OC Legendary Hero as a summonable colorless unit

I still believe in another Valentia banner. Hopefully, she gets Invoke as a prf special.

I can't say much but you should know that it is definitely a banner people have rolled on. Please be excited for future news

[Muffled "GAO GAO!" in the distance]

Is it the age on anal sex with her yet

Why can't we be friends in suffering to the gacha?

Guard doesn't completely nullify skills like Heavy Blade/Steady Breath/Bold Fighter/Vengeful Fighter, it just cancels out one of the CDs. So if you attack into Tharja with Guard she'll still gain 1 CD when she attacks.

Rude

Ryoma has been spending too much time in the hood.

what are you getting him for valentines?

I'd turn Xander's bum into a buffet as well

BROS

No, but we got a better musou.

I cry

And Tharja has +2 charge per counterattack.

Isn't this site super unreliable outside of the general rankings? Correct me if I'm wrong on that. Just don't get why people keep linking to it if it is.

A tail brush so his fur can stay beautiful!

I want to hold Celica's warm hands in my own.
I want to kiss Celica's warm lips with my own.
I want to make love with Celica's warmth.

imagine if there was a way to not attack things on player phase

But we are.
Right? /feg/ friends

its the only source that uses a visual graph, which is necessary for /feg/s comprehension

Same reason as VGchartz on /v/

She's married tho, congrats on being a cuck

Stop putting her in S+ please, it damages my fragile ego

>-atk/+hp Fae pity breaker
Slaughterhouse or no?

Do you guys think whoever wins A Hero Rises will permanently get added to the bonus rotation?
RD Ike is fun as fuck to use

>That bump in the line
BROS

legitimately incredibly cute

>honestly thinking that Veronica will get will be a DC red cav with a tank statline
Don't buy into memes.

Rex Hasta + refinement when?

Ryoma wants to fuck Xander, nothing new here. Xander is made for having his ass fucked.

Redman is cute! CUTE!!

She's married to me though.

One main issue with horses these days is that they lack good lance cavalry or axe cavalry options.

They have great offensive (CYRoy, Siegbert, even Eliwood for a budget option) and defensive (Sigurd, >Xander for a budget option) sword cavalry, but have only one decent lance cavalry (Camus) and zero decent axe cavalry (Frederick is the best one somehow?)

So horses are mostly pushed into a player phase role with ranged and fragile units, with only a few being able to turn the tables around. That's fine, when you're able to 1RKO enemies.

The issue is that there are several units for which 1RKOs are very difficult for horses to achieve. I know horseshitters may be too dumb to handle Myrrh on enemy phase, but she is a good example of a unit that completely laughs off the primary strength of horse teams (since only a fully buffed red bladetome deals with her in terms of mounted ranged units, and not many people have access to a red mage cavalry). Other such examples include Micaiah (fully buffed green mage cavalry with a blade tome can handle her, but outside of that your only option is to tank her with Sigurd if you have him) and sufficiently built up dragons. And that requires using bladetomes, which are incredibly position focused and buff-reliant to work. God help you if panic ploys get in the way.

And trenches completely fuck over the mobility advantage of horses to such a degree that they fall behind even armor or infantry sometimes in that regard, so that argument is gone

The good horses are still great units on their own terms, but in contrast to the absurd love the other unit types have gotten over the last few months, horses have been mostly ignored and neglected and it is really showing.

They're not bad, but they're no longer top; I would actually rank them at the bottom of the totem pole now given how absurd fliers, and armors are, and infantry have dancers and dragons to pull them up. Horses don't.

what's with the gay posting

>ate something with milk in it and now I'm bloated and uncomfortable for the rest of the evening, won't be getting any work done tonight on class projects
What's the most regrettable thing you've done in heroes?

>Hector wins
>metafags immediately sack him for DC
>they end up with no bonus every five weeks
That would be sweet justice.

Fire Emblem is more than just a gacha.

>babby's first FE waifus

>only one decent lance cavalry (Camus)
>Who is Berkut
People underestimate his mixed tank potential real bad.

Shiro is for Siegbert only, fuck oooooofff!

But who is he?
WHO IS THE REDMAN, /FEG/?