/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Dorothy edition.

Chest event is currently on. Grants Luna sleeves and emblem. Lasts until the 19th Japan time.

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

What's new?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

NEWS
>February nerfs/restrictions - No cards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=539
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria, Mysterian Knowledge
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15062216/r
youtu.be/V6lDTk8zUoM?t=313
sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MiwzOjEwMDMxNDAxMCwzOjEwNzMyNDAxMCwzOjEwNjMxMTAzMCwzOjEwMDMxNDAyMCwzOjEwMDMxNDAzMCwxOjEwMDMxNDA0MCwyOjEwNTMzNDAxMCwxOjEwNzMyMjAxMCwzOjEwNjMyNDAxMCwzOjEwMzMyNDAxMCwzOjEwMzMxMTA1MCwzOjEwMzMxMTA2MCwzOjEwNDMyNDAxMCwzOjEwMzM0MTAxMCwzOjEwNDMyMTA0MA==
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just delete Rune from the game.

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me
I'm going back to hearthstone, at least they're honest jews

Pull the trigger KMR

brankverse general

Is there any deck that is good against Daria

That is NOT ramp dragon

This is my wife

Well if there were we wouldn't fucking be here, would we?

>People getting so assblasted by statistics

Sweeties, Daria is simply a decent highroll deck. Losing to it when they get a good hand sucks but it doesn't mean it is overpowered. Right now, the meta is in a state of pure balance with over 10 decks having similar winrates and usage rates and this is reflected in both the ladder ajd tournament metas.

Now, let's all stop the whining and enjoy Shadowverse.

Reminder that just because you hate it doesn't mean it's not balanced. Enjoy Shadowverse!

No. Man, I'm totally against this because some people tend to see the opportunity to shill, but I really think you need to see someone playing Portal so you can really get it, either in-game or some good player in openrec.

Doroshi can't kill you if you kill her first man.

Can't wait for emergency nerfs in one or two days, just like they did with knowledge.

>come back at the start of CG because i hear they're nerfing shit more often
>this shit happens
why did i believe them

This, but unironically.

>he still plays runeverse
how dumb are you?

Only a month and a half until I never have to see most of those shitty fucking cards again.
I'm sure brun rune will come back and be just as bad though.

Lurching+Necro. Shadow is still cancer, and you know it.

It was me, Shadowbabs.

The author of all your pain.

>10 decks
Name them up.

This, but ironically.

>going first is still massively overpowered
>unless you're playing daria (which is the most played deck) which is massively overpowered when going second
>KMR averages it out and calls it a day
WHOA, KIDDO!

Are you enjoying her game yet?

Who else is looking forward to seeing the drop in player numbers?

Thanks will try to wath somethin on it

Kill her first with neutral blood/burn dirt
Nuke her board with cyclone blade
Lurching necroassassin

fucking this
has sighgames not considered darias love going second holy shit

Dorothy with muta tech
Dorothy with chain lightning tech
Dorothy with mammoth tech
Dorothy with flame destroyer tech
Dorothy with giant Chimera tech
Dragon with windmill
Dragon with canyon
Dragon without either
Dragon with pdk
Cat blood

Public Steam numbers are already at an all time low. They've also been releasing the chest events more frequently, which everyone knows its to temporarily boost player numbers so the reports look good.

Highroll shit can't be tier 0/1. Real tier 1 shit is in unlimited. Aggro decks, Forest and Blood.

Found the Forest player.

Only removing 2 of daria's 5-piece board on t6+ with a specific 2-card combination is not exactly a consistent counter

>/homebrew/
How dare you

Steam numbers are insignificant.

>svg: delete rune because i lost a few times to highrolls
>me: winrate still looks decent, just try a few decks that target daria
>svg: no, delete rune! delete every rune deck! Make every spellboost cards cost +1! REEEEEE
Thanks for proving my point.

>Steam numbers

Looking forward to the end of the month when /svg/ will be crying for Portal nerfs.

Remember when we used to make joke about hearthstone players? hahaha
Times change huh?

>ramp dragon
>good against Daria
You still bite the dust if you don't draw baha

>decks that target daria
I don't remember there is a deck that can discard an opponent's hand.

>muh rival game
If you prefer Hearthstone, go play it.

>cat blood
Nigga, it's fucking kektar shit.

Just conflagration bro

esport was a mistake

Only ones crying will be Doroshitters

>Only removing 2

hahahahahahah you're such a fucking cuck if you're even considering sticking with shadowverse after this

Reminder that /svg/ doesn't know anything about this game.
strawpoll.me/15062216/r

>2
Lurch+Thighs can remove 3 targets since evo.

Barely seen any shadow played desu. Blood is almost as common as Doroshit for me.

Is there any chance we can come up with a meme deck that is hyper focused on beating just daria specifically

yes we know already you don't have to spam your shit

Portal

I'm just going to grind Unlimited with Atomy. It's a way faster highroll than both Daria and Ramp Dragon.

Are you that haven guy what bitches about themis reprint? Not everythng should be deleted instantly on your turn. Play neutral decks, ramp dragon, fast unga sword, portal etc. Just stop whining without a reason here.

should have listened to me, retards

cblood in unlimited, then you get squished by dshit and roach

portal in rotation as long you RNG favors you

>There are currently 12 deck types with 51.0% win rates or higher, and there are 8 decks with usage rates of 4.0% or higher.
>Tfw this could mean that Daria has a 30% playrate and that statement could still be true.

Highrolling portal can beat them, but it needs to highroll first and hope they don't board vomit on turn 5.
Portal is true highroll. Dorothy is about as much "highroll" as dragon now.

It already exists. It's the don't play that piece of shit game until end of march deck, works against daria 100% of the time, no highroll needed.

I'm doing this right now with great success

>fast unga sword
How do you even play that in rotation?

>all these shitters crying about Daria
>when cat blood has a 80% WR against Daria if piloted correctly

Play a faster Midrange.

This is what this general should be about but Shadowniggers and vampyshitter didn't like that idea in the past. Here everyone netdeck free wins decks and defend it, most started with PtP/Otohime afterwards new players started with Aggro and Shadow/Blood decks, and defend it to death and ask for nerfs i.e shitpost against their counters instead.

Aggro sword is so underdeveloped in rotation that they're using fucking 4 pp pepe, get out of here with your meme garbage

barely scratches 50% when going first and almost guaranteed to lose going 2nd

Pray for this shit:
>1 quickman
>2 any 2pp would do like more quickman and command gob
>3 juliet
>4 jeno/any combination
>5 albert/ big kunochi
>6 albert

I don't have full deck but just throw a few neutrals, ambush/storm followers, things like kiss of the princess and you're good. 3 turns of do nothing is enough to completely annihilate daria before turn 5-6-7 when she MIGHT drop her trump card.

>Aggro sword
>pepe
What the fuck are you even talking about? Read the post you replied to. It's fucking 4 words long.

Good dicks with her?

copied this from some guy who posted here

What you swordfags need to do is including cards that can cheat PP. There is no need for honesty when everyone is cheating PP.

I want to give her a good dicking

Nice deck but 2 copy of badb would be better i think.

>just """""outaggro""""" daria bro :)
>just play a bad aggro game with neutral cards and hope they brick, it works bro :)
>just have a lethal setup on turn 5 with neutral cards when they inevitably vomit a lethal board bro :)
fuck outta here runetumor
it was already an uphill battle in RoB with the broken unlimited class aggro cards, why should it be a viable strategy with trash neutral cards when they get to keep everything and have even better cards with chimera/owl?

yeah I only have one badb
she's good at turn 6 with titty ninjas

What the fuck was cygames thinking with this card?

im tired of being JUSTed
convince me not to uninstall this game

>blocking out dingdong
This atrocity is unforgivable.

If it's not Haven, we must observe some more months before deciding on a nerf. Please understand this.

Chancellor is the key in my Sword card.

They didn't even give the top 3 playrate/winrate decks so that people couldn't question their decision.

>daria: 50% wr
>lamo: 49% wr
WTF bros, how can they get away with it? Rune nerfs when? Dragon is a strong contender too.

>thinking
What is that? Something that will boost up our stock market?

can anyone give me the haven list with that one storm lego dont remember the name

>Does its class have a cute whale bait leader? >No?
>Fuck it, they can't have good cards.

an arthur 2pp pull for cannon memes
youtu.be/V6lDTk8zUoM?t=313

sv.bagoum.com/deckbuilder#MiwzOjEwMDMxNDAxMCwzOjEwNzMyNDAxMCwzOjEwNjMxMTAzMCwzOjEwMDMxNDAyMCwzOjEwMDMxNDAzMCwxOjEwMDMxNDA0MCwyOjEwNTMzNDAxMCwxOjEwNzMyMjAxMCwzOjEwNjMyNDAxMCwzOjEwMzMyNDAxMCwzOjEwMzMxMTA1MCwzOjEwMzMxMTA2MCwzOjEwNDMyNDAxMCwzOjEwMzM0MTAxMCwzOjEwNDMyMTA0MA==

>Until now we've explained our reasoning with the use of individual decks' usage rates and win rates, but we won't be doing so this time.
KMR pls

Probably because it contradicts what they were saying or reveals some obvious issue that they're avoiding fixing for whatever reason.

Now you question Cygames? Fuck you.

>blood dodged the nerf bat for this month
p-phew

>Some decks' play rates have temporarily surged, but their win rates are still not particularly high; as a result those play rates tend to drop after a few days. For that reason, we've decided that changes to cards aren't necessary this time around.
Who are they trying to fool?

>cygames is not disclosing the statistics because they don't want bandwagoners to jump into the top 3
I admit, that's hilariously smart of them

>still no Yurius nerf