>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.
- You move slightly faster with your weapons sheathed :^)

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes. And FASHION and please bump the thread if it needs it and you get the chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4862712/#Comment_4862712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Do I need to subscribe?
Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), 1500 crowns (cash shop currency) upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

>Deltia using clickbait titles for videos

>invisible tripwire underneath a flare that can hit you through a raised platform

anyone wanna buy 2 Perfect Roe on PC-NA? I usually sell them quickly but nobody is buying today. I'll do 10k a piece.

@crims1n

thank you, user. the Dominion style is fantastic.

huh. i actually just remembered that the color scheme was, ah, heavily inspired by another user. i wonder if they're still with us.

Wow, 10k, what a steal.

Don't they normally sell for like 11k-12k? Sorry, I'm new and low on cash.

if you can, don't forget to make yourselves a bunch of bullshit to turn around and immediately deconstruct so you have all your material dyes

you want to be able to dye all your weapons the right shade of red, after all!

Nerf Zaan Hardmode

Yes. It took me seconds flat to sell 10 for 100,000 in zone chat the other night. You are not over pricing it, never trust cats.

sold em both for 18k

where do you normally advertise?

Do you still need to have the warden bear on both bars?

yep

Dumb as fuck

So I’m going to give a stamina sorc a shot, with me luck

I want my new Altmer sorcerer to look like this sparky boi. Any ideas for an outfit lookalike? Sleeveless-ness is important.

Wood elf medium armor?

That's Ancient Orc for the chest.

Vivec City, NA server. Usually pretty crowded.

I really need to just join a couple mid size trading guilds, though. I'd rather not sell at a discount, I just really needed to increase pack capacity for the characters I'm leveling.

What is Nirnhoned, why is it so rare, and how do I get it to reasearch? I haven't found a single piece of Nirnhoned gear.

Comes from resource nodes in upper Craglorn only. There is a quest in Craglorn which rewards you with one random piece of gear with the trait. After that one you have to rely on other players to research the trait for anything else.

Outfits should be cheaper. Then again I can make a cool looking pre-lich sorcerer with imperial items.

well shit

where do i buy the storage items

In-game it has sleeves though.

OOHHHH
So that's how they're giving us the original colours for all the mats. I was wondering how they would do that.

The dude you can turn in master crafter quests to, selling you ebony armour and other stuff. Him or his new lady-friend.

bloodforge heavy chest

you're on your own for everything else

The Jorvuld's Guidance set makes a noise and flash when you equip its 5th piece, and if you backbar it it makes that noise every time you swap to it. It seemed to slow down my weapon swaps, but that might just be Aus Internet. Can someone else test this?

Do you have to beat the Orsinium story to get ancient orc motif chapters to drop, i've been in this pub dungeon for an hour or two with no chapter drops yet.

Wep swaps are bugged rn. Is it taking you 1.5 to 2 seconds for it to register? If it is turn textures down to low and that fixed it for me. It's being complained about on the forums but knowing zos this could be a new feature

>slow down my weapon swaps
It's a bug in this update.

night, lads

Don't forget the 5.7s immovable bug, they even said they couldn't hotfix something like that lmao

What's the bug? Immov pots with max medicinal use is only giving 5.7 sec of cc immunity?

yes, it should give 10.7

Fucks sake. Guess I'm not using my immov pots until it's fixed.
Does this patch have the most game breaking bugs? Holy shit ZOS

Enjoying outfitting a lot.

Yeah I like the colour of blue you chose to match with your orc's skin tone. Nice work user.

Oh you

>slow week in trading
>not getting any motifs to sell
>still somehow over weekly required cap
mfw

Bump the thread nigs.

Okay so now that I am getting long load screens, what's the next fastest thing after an SSD to speed this shit up?

>need to pay gold JUST to dye anything

haha I accidentally entered outfit station pressed random and prtscn

9.5/10, a tiny little bit more of tummy and you'd ace it

You pay gold to dye your outfit.
You don't pay gold to dye your armour.

You know, snares/roots/cc are way more prevalent in BGs than when I played them before the CP change. I'm starting to feel that any build that can't fit immovable in their potion isn't really viable.

shit like this happens too much when i go on my female breton

that map that doesn't show where the flags are is fucking aids

>go to a dye station and throw mudballs at people
people actually get mad. Shit man i didn't even know this worked.

The drop rate for that is very very low.

Someone was doing that just when the patch dropped when there was 50+ people at the outfit station. He thought he would blend in but you could clearly see who was doing it and someone called out his @ name for reporting. I reported him as well as many others for griefing.

shits funny man, it's not like zos is going to actually do something about it though

>get to mournhold
>2 lizards casually approach you and ask to help them murder a dunmer girl who is a daughter of their former slavers whom they've already killed
>only option is to agree
>go to the girl
>tell her about them
>only option is to murder the lizards
>she then tells you that she's now planning to become like her parents and work lizard slaves to death on her farms
>you're supposed to be ok with it
This annoys me

You'd be surprised at the shit they give warnings for. And if multiple people report that person and they do it multiple times they could get a 3 day ban or something.
Also
>ruining muh fashion scrolls experience
No fun for you.

you have three options
Don't take the quest
Kill nig elf
Kill lizards.
Simple world building side quests that shows you fragile alliance, old wounds.

hi geobasket

>free bag upgrade on level 7
>free bank upgrade on level 16
>it's actually just the first upgrade whether you bought it already or not
hahahahaha fuck you zos

You can't even tell either factions to go fuck themselves, it's either "ok" or "Goodbye."

TFW can't help the Dominion genocide lizards in Shadowfen

>mfw I mudball people all the time

Anyone know what's up with my immovable pots? It was supposed to be nerfed down to 10 seconds, not 5.7. What's going on? I have medicinal use.

zos being incompetent as usual

How much was it before the patch?

Not a display bug, or need to craft new pots bug? If i make new ones, will it really be 5.7 seconds?

15 or so seconds I think.

p sure it will still be 5 seconds if you craft a new one. just have to wait for them to fix it next patch day.

We're never getting Necromancy in TESO are we?

we just don't know.

iktf

Hopefully not. Or bards and monks.

But NB isn't edgy enough, we need to go deeper

>monks
>he doesn't want to beat the fucking shit out of everything with super human/elven strength

Hand to Hand skilline with special gloves or some shit would suffice, don't need another muh divines class.

Fashion Scrolls is great

my shehai is so beyond first rank rn

rate my pork

just bought 100 slots on my lvl 5 alt, gonna report back after i hit lvl 7 if upgrade worked.

Almost makes me want to try out a magDK pyromancer. Almost.

Also could use a one handed, or sword-and-spell skill line.

You literally can, its called don't take either quest.

>You literally can
Goodbye.

>all female streams planned for today
How can we bully them?

What will Wroble's healslut look like?

Wrobel not on mDK :(

Is the Outfit system a ESO+ thing only or can freebies use it as well? Running out of sub time and my stomach is starting to eat itself, so not a lot of options.

lookin' good, user. what's with the shiny red palms, though?

k e k

HDD/SSD hybrid drive? 10,000RPM HDD that's... also an HDD/SSD hybrid? i don't even know if that's a thing or if HDD read speed is even noticeable over 7200RPM. been out of that game for a while. how about getting a massive USB3.whatever thumb drive?

this. select "No Outfit" in the dropdown at the top left of the left side of the interface.

user? are you okay?

y'all niggas need your own dye stations in your skooma dens

we should be able to just kill everyone. murderers, slavers, they should really all go.

freebies too. costume and hat dyeing are still ESO+, though

>tfw need to steal goods and sell them just to get gold for useless and worthless and pointless fashion sence

Lost control, etc...

Can you really get werewolfism/vampirism from some enemy that spawns somewhere? If so, how rare are those enemies?

9/10. Those boxing boots tho...

Thicc

Not bad. Too edgy imo

i mean faster than an ssd, because I have one already and shit still takes too long to load
mainly vardenfell is the problem, when I go to do the bg quests

>valentine's day
>no erp partner to give me a valentine's day footjob
it hurts

>>>/xivg/

That's down to servers/connection/game engine and not the drive.

Yes, very rare. Spawn points in Bangkorai, Reaper's March and The Rift at night.

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4862712/#Comment_4862712
it's a bug introduced this patch. hardware won't save you.

Can you get fluffy khajiit in this game, or are they just textures on skin?

>Yes, very rare.

So is everyone waiting for them or do people just have others turn them instead? I'd rather get it the old fashioned way for roleplay reasons.