>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/5DKg4b8
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vr20qFEXjEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

feet

First for the Guts Greatsword being stronger than Fume on a 66 str build.

>scared a moundmaker into rolling off of the cathedral rafters

Whats the most broken DS3 build I can make to punish SL70 anor londo gank squads

What are some other good weapons on a 66 strength build? I know about splitleaf but I'm not interested in it

Try the SK or the ASD

So ive killed aldrich, and im....i want to say SL 102. can I still partake in anal rodeo? The only thing I know about how summoning works in DS3 currently is that when you kill the boss of an area, you can no longer summon people or get invaded.

Howdy hey, friendos.

>sk
>asd

what?

hornet ring + chaos dagger
shield + straight sword
BK Glaive for rollcatching and countering straight swords
obscuring ring + greatbow for shooting cowards

bring all of these. Killing ganks is an art

How does faith and pyromancy work?

Why is it I'm so infrequently summoned as a blue phantom?

reasking from dead thread

Faith isn't worth it, right? its all trash?

God hates ye.

>tfw soldering iron arena

There's a long queue, a lot more people have that covenant on than there are players with Way of Blue on playing embered.

friend is stuck on darkeater and he keeps dying.
SL 113

someone help this man

How much of an impact does scaling have? I've been using the black knight's sword but I wonder if it'll be worth switching to the greatsword later because it has B-level scaling instead of the regular sword's C-level.

Maldron was one of these few things DaS II did outstandingly well.

An ambushing asshole who acts kinda friendly at first then uses the mobs and scenario against you, making you hate him, specially with all the emotes he uses.

>Not specifying the platform

Just a heads up to CEfags, I was testing offline god mode (offline Steam, no connection at all) on my family shared account to see if something would happen, so I could just run through the campaign with my characters on my main account, and surprise surprise I just got instantly penalized today as soon as I got online, no Invalid Data whatsoever, just an instant hard ban. From really went full No Fun Allowed mode with DS3. So if you're using any cheats even 100% offline keep in mind you'll get an instant hard ban as soon as you go online. It took me only a week to get the hard ban on that account.

PC
my bad

Hit 40/40 Int/Fai, minimal melee stats for Onyx Blade and/or Demon's Scar, create combos.

You get one of the most broken weapons in the game, and one of the most broken spells in the game, on a single build. It's just that the slog to actually create the build is torture.

whats the meme build?

>Demon Princes

holy shit, what SL am I supposed to be for TRC?

So wait, you should aim for 26/40 instead of 40/40 for a quality build?

If you're at 26 strength, you can two hand your weapon, which raises your strength to the same values as 40 strength.

You can go 26/40 if you want to save points, but 40/40 is still gonna be stronger, especially while one-handed

FSJK

return to drangleic is officially scheduled for february 25th.

anyone know of any good twink builds?

about 80-100

For Faith? If you want to be an absolute dick in duelfaggotry, 27/60 Str/Fai, around 14-18 Attunement, and buff Crux with Dark Blade while casting Lightning Arrow.

No, 40/40 is where you stop, because you won't always two-hand your weapon.

I've been using the same family share account for over a year now. The whole offline thing is a meme, it literally doesn't matter. You just have to avoid doing things they check for, for the most part avoiding impossible shit is enough. But there are some impossible things that don't trigger it, like unlocking bonfires.

I have a couple of questions:

-Between the moonlight greatsword, any good infused dark sword, crucifix buffed, which one of these is better?
-Another thing, Moonlight GS has the Vortex as bonus but it is a good weapon against everything or some enemies have resistance to it's type of damage?
-Against Midir is good to use Lightning buff or Dark buff?

False, 26 Str becomes 39 when two-handed. Some people just stop at 26 because they only get one more point by going to 27.

wat

What are some good weapons for a Gladiator to have? Valorheart is the obvious one.

Different weapons serve different purposes.

Different enemies are resistant to different elements.

He's called DARKeater Midir, do you think he'll be weak to dark damage?

crux? crucifix?

Fuck Bed of Chaos

>hey every time I see someone in Fallen Knight gear they're a total scrublord
>what if I made a build taking advantage of this, swap weapons when they got close and killed them fast with dark hand + parry
>dark hand, rapier, dagger, fallen knight armor
>I'm now listening to linkin park to experience MAXIMUM EDGE
you shaking yet losers

>God Mode
What, unlimited iframes?

Locking your health bar is definitely detected regardless if you're offline, so I'll just assume anything is detectable now. It didn't use to be because I used it a lot in the past for the same purpose and never got banned, I wanted to test it on my alt to see if they updated their anti-cheat system and voila, hard ban.

I also read that some people were getting Invalid Data for farming souls at Anor Londo using the Symbol of Avarice. If that's the case I won't be playing this game as much I used to.

Locking your health bar with CE.

>dry finger run
>every blue is absolute garbage at the game, their only use is to refill estus for the invaders.
>They constantly lose 2v1s while I slowly progress through the level

feels bad

CX
WER
DSQ
SD

How did you even get offline family share working? I thought Steam disabled this

>CX
>DSQ
My nigga

You must have "NO CONNECTION" instead of "OFFLINE MODE" while your game is running.

then you end up going to sl 120 and i thought that sucks? everyone tells me to stop around 80

How do you get this tho

>Locking your health bar with CE.
It's not that, especially if you were offline. This is why everyone on plebshit can't into CE, some fag like you gives himself 99 slabs and says that changing their class is what triggered the soft ban and everyone believes him.

>Get back to the Firelink Shrine after a hard boss fight
>Karla is waiting for you like this

WAT TO DO

are poison / bleed builds still fun or viable in PvP?

fuck you guys

not funny

By tapping off your internet connection and letting the game run offline.

Nah, I did it specifically for fail testing as mentioned on my very post. It was HP locking and exclusively that because that's all I needed on my main account so I could get my main characters to Anor Londo faster without having to bother with early game nuisances. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to, it was just a heads up but if you believe it's worth the risk then go for it.

Thanks, Im not familiar with these cancerous anor londo tactics, gonna stock on firebombs and avelyn as well

When exactly does the banwave happen on Wednesdays? Midnight? Been using hotkeys for when some faggot tries to instacurse or autopilot me.

My alt got banned exactly 23 minutes ago here, that was midnight for me (Uruguay).

Learn to fucking play instead of using CE you braindead faggots.

>messing around with dark souls 2 lighting in cheat engine
>remove player produced lighting, wanting to make use of the torches
>light torch
>no light
>torches make your player produced lighting bigger and orange
fucking what

What is the best level to invade in both DLC? For maximum invasions and little to no downtime.

I've been on an invader discord for the last couple days, and most there don't go over 90 because apparently 90 is the cut off point so that you won't invade 120 players.
I have a level 89 player, who I made specifically for that purpose, but since one extra level means very little, I put him to 89 so I can also go down to 80, since 80 is apparently when most people start either DLC.

KARLA IS USED GOODS
R
A
P
E
D

Aw fuck, I'm gonna have to make another account. It's worth it to see the invader/host rage and kill themselves when they can't kill me. Best feeling is cursing them while they continuously try to kill me. I just turn it all off before I leave their world.

lmao you think the torch is the light?

shit dude, i mean, i thought they would have at least given the torch it's own light source. shouldve known better though.

>just let the CE faggot turn your fps to single digits until your game crashes you braindead faggots
Yeah, no.

dear asians, stop connecting to me for I am playing on NA and the ping is awful.

thanks

Rik, you still ITT? My NBA game is over and I don't feel like going to bed yet

Yes, and no. If you fight an experienced player, they're just gonna eat moss. I buy any moss I can as soon as possible, and have them hot barred just incase I get invaded by one of those players any time I start a new game, since I play with fingers up all the time.

I have a level 36 faith invader I made just so he can use heals and last a long time because of it, but I also had enough stats to use the Rotten Ghru Weapons. I invade in Forrest, Cathedral, Swamp and Catacombs, and I couldn't find a single person that would cure my poison. Making it excessively effective at low levels. When I went up into level 50+ zones, it was a mixed bag. About 50/50 I'd say.
So if you wanna do it, do it at low levels. I'd say 36 is a good option. 36 allows you to invade in Forest, Cathedral, Swamp and Catacombs. Invading before this area is where you'll get shit loads of twinks.

shadowcaster light sources eat CPU stuff and having it cast over anything and everything could be really buggy

I already have 2 characters on SL 120 on my main account, one Sorcerer and one Hexer. The reason I wanted to use god mode on it was just so I could rush early game on my other characters until I get to Anor Londo. Early game becomes a nuisance specially when you're playing magic-based builds that take 1/3 of the campaign for you to get access to decent spells.

Cheating on multiplayer is pretty niggerish tbqh, and I don't understand why people do that when the whole point of multiplayer pvp is to compete with other players on a fair ground. Maybe you really are just a nigger.

If you only use one type of weapon you'll eventually find at least one boss that resists it.

And using Dark against Midir would be a fun challenge, since it's his element it barely even scratches him.

Give her a miracles tome

>Maybe you really are just a nigger.
What point of counter-hacking do you not understand? I only smack the hotkey when I see some faggot walking at lightspeed shooting a thousand bullets a second at people. It kills their fun. Most of the time I just black crystal out right after.

what are some fun weapons I could use with 12/12 Str/Dex and aren't a straight sword? I need a new weapon for my pyro invader.

>get invaded in pontifs playground
>after i kill a giant, i get a simple gem and a dragonslayers axe added to my inventory

did a hacker do that? am i going to get banned?

>Most weapons are good in at least one way, although some are obviously better than others. MLGS is a very low stat investment weapon, and it's still rather powerful considering. Most will say a Straight Sword infused with Dark is overpowered. Others will say the Crucifix with Dark Blade is.
>MLGS weapon arts biggest plus, is that it gives absurd amounts of poise during it, which will allow you to trade with ultras. It does a huge amount of damage if it connects as well. However, some enemies are obviously going to be resistant to magic damage. i.e. Aldrich. It's the same for all weapons though. Some are more resistant to others.
>Midir. Darkeater Midir. DARK EATER. Use Lightning.

Dark hand
rapier
bandit's knife

I've always found the Hatchet to be amazing. It has decent damage, incredibly fast swings, good range for a hand weapon.

>What point of counter-hacking do you not understand?
Just do what I do and disconnect. And I rarely ever see any cheater desu. Worst that could happen is a temporary loss of connection to other worlds that would require you to use the Way of White Circlet that spawns on your grave every 10 hours or so, which is barely a penalty. Been doing that for over a year now and never used the Way of White Circlet.

I'll stop doing even that after my alt got banned because they clearly changed their anti-cheat system, and considering how From went full commie mode on DS3 it's better to stay away of cheats altogether, they seem pretty trigger happy now with their hard bans if you don't play the game the way they want you to.

plsrespond

which game?
I've only played DS1 so far, but with that context:
E scaling is like 8% more attack per level and A is like 125% more attack and there's actually S which is above A, and the higher the scaling the more above the previous grade it is (so no need to worry about E vs. D or D vs. C but C vs. B is more worth considering your options)
the black knight sword is great
the BKS is a greatsword and the Greatsword is an ultra greatsword (I know, it's confusing), which means it has higher attack, higher knockback, higher stamina depletion, and slower animations
so UGS's dish out a lot of damage per hit but you can usually only afford one hit before you need to block/dodge/etc. where with a non-ultra greatsword you can often manage two hits, but you'll still want to leave after two if you're not stunlocking the enemy

ALRIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS IT'S TIME TO DECIDE.

WHICH GAME DID IT BETTER?

purely in terms of design, holy moonlight looks the best. practicality? dunno i dont use meme swords.

Whichever one had Explosive Beams.

Bloodborne is the only game where the MLGS is amazing and beautiful.

>One of the best great swords across all the games
>Meme
How to spot a /v/tard in one single post.

But thats not them cheating thats just fromsoft coding.

The reason DS1 is still the best game in the series is because they gave us the freedom to do whatever we want there. From altering your stats with CE to spawning items or just having some wacky fun with your friends spawning an army of mobs, and those were also The most fun moments I ever had in a game, you can do some truly epic stuff with your friends on a modded DS1. And even if you wanted to play online with randoms you could just use PVP Watch Dog that also automatically checks for cheaters whose characters had cheated stats, weapons, HP, stamina, etc. and it automatically blocked them preventing you from being matched with said cheaters.

Instead of implementing a system that's similar to PVP Watch Dog by giving the player this huge amount of freedom to mod the game while also preventing them from being matched with cheaters, no, they decided to become as controlling as possible and just instantly hard ban anyone who does anything with their save even while offline and not interfering with anyone else's game. It's pathetic how such an amazingly well-designed game can go down the drain because some clueless managers ruin the work of the artists and programmers who actually built the game. There's a reason why games with large modding communities and dedicated servers are also the most successful.

It's the same shit with GTA Online: amazingly well made game, shit managers making shit decisions that either put all that great work in check or outright shave off potential profits on sales because there's a huge chunk of people who avoid buying games that don't allow modding or dedicated servers.

/autism

Who is this girl?
What is she painting?

Should I get a PS4 for Bloodborne

DS3 can have some crazy shenanigans too.
youtu.be/Vr20qFEXjEI

Go back.

>implying FROM intended for you to do any of that
>implying FROM had any idea of what they were doing with the DaS PC port
You're not autistic, you're just an idiot.

why can't i find anyone to summon in smouldering lake?

Because is the easiest zone ever? even the boss there is fucking dogshit, just use a dark infused weapon and that's it.

May as well, since PS4 is also going to be getting Armored Core 6 in the not-too-distant future.

>Dark souls 1 remaster
>poise still won't exist
miyazaki, please.

>twinks will still exist

Gaping Dragon was fun

People have been doing that since 2012 and From never changed it, not in any way whatsoever. I have no idea why they decided to screw up so badly with DS3, specially when Miyazaki is so deeply involved with the game's development, he should know that something that worked so well on DS1 would be just as good for DS3. And their anti-cheat system for DS3 is garbage, it isn't like PVP Watch Dogs that actually prevents you from ever being matched with cheaters, it's just a ban system that only happens every Wednesday so people who have fun screwing up other people's games can just use their family shared accounts to cheat indefinitely.

It's such a dumb system I don't even...