>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing
Upcoming Banners: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17gWMe9kZWN2D4nQdDgRTthrM0USHiB6j-8fk11Nb0Nc/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

dffoo.kongbakpao.com/event-eidolon-challenge-ifrit/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this general is literally dead

LIKE UR MUM AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck then. Hopefully you don't get a Sazh weapon.

got 5 bells to ring here, where to go OObros?

is that what you call a fault tremor in australian

FUCK. YES!
Thanks for the luck user! I spent 10 tickets, picking up Cloud's 4*, Edge's 4*, Laguna's 4*, some bronze trash and then this! It's a miracle! Glad I got to save my gems.

Can girls kiss other girls?

OO didn't succeed in killing BE or RK, it simply killed FFG

>People absolutely say Aerith
Only weeaboos say that. Now take a look around your living space and check if there's an inordinate amount of figmas in plexiglass cases along with touhou plushies.

How well off are you with these first gen weapons later on? Say I have a MLB Enhancer and Orgenyx. Will crimson blade or future weapons be absolutely necessary? I'm sure once higher CP weapons becoms a thing and harder missions but just curious

W-why are they looking at us like that?

>FFG

Crimson Edge isn't necessary at all, let alone absolutely. You will want to pull for the 35 CP weapons in the future though, they're a big step up.

I kiss girls all the time so yeah, but you should not do it in sexual ways since being gay is just wrong

>actually get broken by the first Chimera right before killing it

Welp, time to bring out the big guns.

Phoneposting fucked up the reply, fuck

I fucked up too because I forgot to change the esper to chocobro, Ifrit takes way too long and mobs die with int brv anyways

Being gay is very wrong but being a lesbian isn't a sin.

>tfw 9k

Playing Exdeath solo is suffering

Well, this is a thing. Thought Yuna could take the Giant Fireballs if I Cheer'd her up to max BRV but nope. I did actually manage to bring him down into the red after this but yeah, this is my first real challenge in this game.

Nice, is that EX? Did you win?

Chimera looks so funny, I cant take that fight seriously

Nah, lv40 one. I completely disregarded the enemy list and so I used some abilities earlier than I should've had(leading to a break), but I did win.

>that EX lineup

wew.

Looks like one of the ones from III DS.

Congrats on the win anyway. I'm and lemme tell you, EX is no slouch.
Yeah, the lion head ends up looking disproportionally huge

>tfw taking my time instead of grinding and rushing the game
>noone is above level 40
>noone is above 30 crystal strength
>never did a reroll either
>still on chapter 3

It seems Chimera acts with the roar buff skill on thresholds regardless if it can actually act or not, so my guess is once you go past the halfway point is summon time and go hard on it

>use the 9 tickets I had, 4 on Vanille and 5 in Cloud
>4* weps for Yuffie and Hope, Vanille's 4* armor, rest is a bunch of 3*s

I should probably save the 15 tickets I can still get for Prishe/Ace.

Its okay to be shit, just dont blog about it

Yeah, thresholds are listed here: dffoo.kongbakpao.com/event-eidolon-challenge-ifrit/

Krile is 15 not 6.

thanks, It doesnt say if chimera cant roar within the summon window, can anyone confirm?

Have tested, can confirm, he didn't proc his buff until right after the summon ended.

>11K
WTF THAT'S HUGE

EX wasn't all that bad right until Chimera and then it destroyed me. You NEED to dispell those buffs soon, otherwise it gets overwhelming. At this point I'm just gonna wait for a Vanille support to pull from because trying that again is suicide.

how?

>fateshit
>now shitty smt ripoff shit
n u k e
u
k
e
this general

Does Exdeath only work with good/decent teammates?

>wasting gems on 15CP shit
LOL

XV devs just did a live talk at ff30th event, among the things they mentioned they said they were originally planning episode ignis as a strategy/command based RPG, and FF Tactics like system but decided against that because it was boring.

It's official (was drawn during that exhibition talkshow), but it's not indicative of the Royal Pack expansion story or anything. The artist just drew whatever he felt like drawing.

How many levels can ifrit be enhanced?

That's good to know, I only need to play the last stage now so this piece of info might come in handy later

And because it didn't have the urgency it needed, yeah.

>Finish a stage
>First time bonus: 500 gems
Sweet jesus.
Temptation to drop 5k for a chance at another staff for Vanille or Squall's weapon is high.

I need to have all the art from FFXII credits lads. It's a necessity.

Up to level 20

Well this will be suffering

Screenshot it from the credits?

There was a giant fireball that broke WoL through the shield and fucked my run up, but otherwise it's doable. Had to use a friend Cloud at the last part because it was about to kill WoL, and after tanking the hit, he dealt the final blow. Loving the challenge, actually.

Pls no bully, I only got one of her 5* weapon and 4* ring.

That Giant Fireball and BRV regen are horseshit.

>they were originally planning episode ignis as a strategy/command based RPG, and FF Tactics like system
Wasn't that know since last year, though? I'm sure I read that over here since around the time E:P released. I don't even play XV.

and that's all of em! till next ring ring

They originally just said last year they were looking into a tactical element for it, this was a more clear clarification on that.

Unfortunately, user,you're gonna have to do it again. Those 5 tickets demand flawless play.

what were the drops like?
i noticed it's only 5 stamina

So who are you guys hoping to pull with your guaranteed 5* cash pull tomorrow?

I guess I'll use my bells too, since I missed the rooms.

And my party, in case anyone asks. Only WoL has his stuff LB at least once.

I don't mind that, really.

I... Haven't noticed them, but I don't think they were that much anyway. And this is definitely something I DON'T want to farm.

How to reroll 00 on android without downloading all data
>find folder com.square_enix on android data
>rename it(add 1 or something)
>clear data
>rename com.square Folder back
>done

Important! This could only work if there's no sdcard on your android

>guaranteed 5* cash pull
explain

A one time 10+1 pull but guaranteed 5* included. We don't know the price of it, it's a cash only pull

Nothing because it doesn't include limited banner units. I would've done it for a shot at Chow if the price was 20$ or below but Gumi played themselves out of money by taking out limited units

ring ring

Exdeath's HP attacks need a serious buff.

Yeah, I'm really curious about the drops and how they compare to part 6. We need to find the best stage to grind since it's gonna take a metric fuckton of mats to max Ifrit and you're expected to do it within the event period.

>and you're expected to do it within the event period.

Only if you want those gems right away. I'm pretty sure the event comes back every now and then.

What did she mean by this?

I remember reading that and expecting something FFT like, but it wouldn't really make sense for the story. Like what is Ignis going to do, send Altissian troops against Niflheim troops?

T-minus 2 monthe until the final death of BE

Fina will finally die thank goodness but Laswell will live on in my heart

>click google with 4chanX
>results just show results for "blonde"

>type cindy/cidney ffxv sfm
>still nothing or just that same pic reposted somewhere else in Veeky Forums

Give us a link or something mang.

juice

So Fina's Chocolates are just gonna be some shitty consumables and not something like an accessory, right?

Should I merge the event weapons, or not? There's only one, so I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Can you just open it up for free recruit?

I'm getting connection failed everytime I try to join your room

Powered through without a dispel, ask me anything. And before you ask, yes, it was terrible.

Sometimes opening the quest screen and returning to the home screen helps with that issue

What levels were your team?

Vaan, Cloud and Laguna were all max everything except for Cloud's lvl 43 crystal. Also brought a friend Cloud to really make sure that Omnislash stuck.

juicesfm

I am so fucking angry I played chicken with the Iron giant and ate a break attack, fml

You're an Iron Giant

How maxed was their gear? And how were the drops?

Only thing that was even slightly limit broken was the armor, which was once each, and Cloud's sword, which was also only broken once.

As for the drops, do not run this more than once. They're all level 1 garbage, EX is strictly a one and done. You'll need to run the rest depending on what pieces you need. Part 5 works for the Ifrit specific items while the earlier 2 and 3 should suffice for the generic items.

>About to HP combo someone with Exdeath to kill him
>Sephiroth player flies him off with a brave, ruining my combo

I hope everyone who plays Sephiroth gets gassed.

*blocks your path*

And that was my last bell.

I wonder who is behind these posts...

I've warmed up to most of the Pocket models but Gladio's is ugly as fuck.

>Caved and did another 10+1 on the Vanille banner
>Get her staff again
Neato, exactly what I wanted.